Father-Daughter Quality Time

Story Info
Spending time with dad alone can be fun.
2.3k words
4.12
203.9k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My parents were going away on their 25th wedding anniversary up to the tropics, relive their honeymoon. My brother picked them up on his way to work to take them to the airport. I didn't tell my brother why, but I asked him to let me know when they had boarded. In the past when I thought the coast was clear, the coast was not all that clear. Between waving them off and getting the message they had boarded, I got everything prepared for what I had wanted to do. After getting the message, I began my fantasy.

I stripped naked and positioned myself in front of the TV watching a porn DVD and began masturbating myself. I took the time to put the condom on my 10" inch vibrator, taking in the pleasure, imagining that the cock was of my boyfriend who was 10 inches. I always used the vibrator last so once it was ready I laid it beside me before sinking into the couch to get comfortable. I then got one hand and placed it around my pussy, rubbing it to get the sensation down there and a little wet before inserting my lubed fingers rotating them around, left and right, up and down and clockwise. Once I felt my hole expanded I grabbed the vibrator and started to use it, changing pace, inserting the vibrator at various lengths. I was about to climax when I was startled.

"Emma, what the fuck are you doing?" I opened my eyes and saw my father.

"Dad! I thought you were gone?" I freaked out.

"What are you doing? For gods sake girl, cover yourself up." Dad yelled at me.

"I was relieving some tension. What are you doing home?" I said covering myself with a blanket.

"I got there and I got a call to come home. Urgent crisis at the office and they need me. I have left your mother there." Dad said turning away from me.

"Why didn't you call or something?" I asked.

"Wouldn't be much use anyway. You wouldn't have heard the phone ring anyway with the way you were going." Dad replied.

"Probably." I blushed trying to not look at Dad.

"Sorry honey, I think it was just the shock." Dad apologised.

"Ah, I think you are in shock." I said looking at his cock discreetly.

"I think we better go separate ways." Dad said. I got off the sofa and went upstairs to my room to try and get over the shock of Dad seeing me naked and most of all masturbating. Calming down I heard Dad.

"Alright Dad?" I asked from his bedroom door.

"Er, yeah, be alright sweetie." Dad replied. I could tell by his reply that he was trying to calm down.

"Let me help." I whispered getting on his bed.

"Emma, no. This is wrong. I can handle this." He said closing his eyes.

"Sssshhh, its alright." I said going down to put his cock in my mouth.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, that's it, that's it. Keep going oh god yeah."

Dad said as he continued to straighten up more. While sucking his cock I got a hand and began to massage his balls.

"Ya gonna make me cum soon." Dad warned me.

"Not yet Daddy. I am not ready for you to come into me yet." I smiled cheekily at him.

I let his cock out of my mouth and then I raised my head and began to kiss him seductively. His hands trembling down my back.

"Why you doing this to me?" He asked.

"I'm only in the next room remember. The walls are only thin." I replied.

"Oh." Dad could only say.

"I know Mum isn't giving anything to you so I thought, well I know a man has needs so why not. You can only do so much, you like to give and receive. Paying someone for sex who you don't know is crazy so, here I am." I told him.

"What about with Jason? He is your boyfriend, you are getting married to him next month." Dad reminded me. "He can only gives me a certain amount of pleasure. He is always away and I want the real thing. Why not satisfy our needs together, with people who we trust?" I replied.

Dad and I rolled over, I was laying on the bed, he on top of me in the missionary position. "Fuck me now!" I told him.

Guiding his cock he put his cock in my pussy, grunting (which turns me on so much) with each thrust. My hands went onto his ass cheeks for support. What I did know about my Dad, when he would climax, he would really climax in a woman's pussy.

"Oh god yeah, cum for me baby. Cum for me." Dad chanted. I was panting trying to catch my breath.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh" I screamed.

Dad was like a rocket. He was thrusting so fast it was uncontrollable.

"And that is without the Viagra." He said catching his breath lying on his back next to me.

I turned on my side to look at him calm down. His cock was limp from the action just then so I thought to myself I would give his cock a rest for a while. I got in the six nine position, and began to suck, lick and tease him in which he replied.

"Darlin I can't move." Dad said.

"It's alright. I'll do it. You just go with the flow." I answered.

I changed position by sitting in front of him, positioning his cock in my ass, lowering myself to allow my breasts for him to suck onto. Gyrating he moaned with pleasure and began to relax.

"Oh yeah, Daddy loves this." He breathed.

Once I got a right position to hold on to, I took his hand and moved it to the front of my pussy.

"Finger it." I whispered as I pulled my head back and began to gyrate more and more.

"Daddy, here I cum." I said.

Bobbing up and down on his cock, I cried out in ecstasy all my cum pouring all over Dad's cock. Calming down I let Dad free. He got off the bed, stood behind me, one arm around my breasts, the other arm massaging my pussy.

"Oh yeah, more." I sighed in relief.

"You like that? Does my baby like that?" He asked.

"Hehehe yeah." I replied.

I leaned further back into Dad so he could finger me more deeper. Before I came all over his fingers, he had inserted 4 fingers.

"Let me lick it clean for you." He offered.

I laid on the bed allowing my legs to touch the ground. Dad got a pillow and positioned himself comfortably. With one finger at the bottom of my pussy he licked me clean using the tip of his tongue. Every so often he would glance at me and watch me rubbing my 42DD breasts together, allowing a soft moan every so often to get him going. Changing pace he would spit on my pussy, insert his tongue in my pussy, making me feel ticklish, removed his tongue and then he would finger it further, tapping the sides of my thighs.

"Oh suck my pussy, suck my pussy." I moaned, massaging my breasts in circles.

Dad then began using his whole mouth to tease me, his tongue moving in different motions, moving sidewards to use his lips, teeth and then his fingers.

"Oh fuck yeah, yes. Oh god yes!" I said in exhilaration.

"Oh baby I love you." I said removing his mouth from my pussy.

"Shut up and suck me." I ordered him.

Once dry and both of us exhausted we caught our breaths.

"Do you think we can make it to the bathroom?" I asked Dad.

"We can only see." He replied getting off the bed and putting his hand out to me.

We just made it into the bathroom but couldn't wait for to fuck in the shower. Dad placed me on the bench, lifted and spread my legs, rubbed his cock while I fingered the outside of my pussy til his cock was straight and stiff and inserted his cock in my pussy, removing my fingers away. His hands went behind my ass cheeks for support while I put my arms around his while he banged me hard.

"Yes, oh yes. That's it. More, more." I chanted.

With the extra encouragement he continued for quite some time until his cock got limp.

Getting off the bench we stepped into the shower. The water pouring over us and around each other, we held each other and romantically we kissed, swaying from side to side. Dad put soap on me from my shoulders down to my toes, taking particular interest with my breasts, sucking before soaping, while I returned the favour. Once the soap was both off us, Dad tenderly kissed me from head to toe.

"Want to start me off again?" Dad asked.

"Did you need to ask me?" I replied smiling at him.

He gave me a kiss before I moved my hand down to his cock. I softly started to massage his cock, stroking it every so often. From the gentle quiet moans, I began to slowly pump his cock.

"You can go faster." He said looking at his cock.

Holding it tighter and going faster, I pretended his cock was like a shake I had to mix up. Not getting any improvement, I got my other hand and began to massage his balls.

"Oh yeah, that's it." Dad encouraged me, his hand on top of mine that was playing with his balls, his other hand, sliding up and down on his chest.

As he was about to cum, I turned around, held onto the long shower rail. Dad was entering me from behind, his hands holding onto my waist. Without warning he entered me causing me to breathe heavy. He wanted me to pant, scream, groan and moan more than ever. Every so often, moving his hands to my breasts and massaging them.

"I'm not done with you yet." He said as we got out of the shower.

Back on his bed, he positioned himself in between my legs, grabbing his stiff cock he stiffened up himself as we walked back from the bathroom.

"I have a lot of catching up to do." He said.

"Same with me." I laughed.

He slowly put his cock in using his hands and then when it was fully in my pussy he banged me at a rapid pace. The more I cried out in exhilaration, the more he banged me. He wanted my legs on his shoulders so while he was banging away I helped him move my legs on top of his shoulders, giving him more access to my pussy.

Dad turned me around, making me go on all fours to go doggy. His hands spread my ass cheeks and entered me from behind.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM oooooooooooooooooohhhhh yeahhh, MMMMMMMMM YES! YES! YES!" I yelled out.

"I knew you loved doggy. I caught you and Jason doing it. He hated it, you loved it." Dad said between his thrust after a grunt.

"Don't stop, don't stop." I begged Dad.

"You like being fucked by your Daddy do you?" He asked.

"Oh yeah." I replied.

Dad put his hands on my ass cheeks and banged me harder going deeper in me.

"Now, please me." He said.

Dad laid in the middle of the bed, his legs touching the floor, his cock still rock hard.

"I want your back facing me, your ass on my dick and bounce on the bed." Dad instructed me.

I squatted in the right position, Dad pushing his legs to move his cock up and down at the same time.

"UUHHH oooooooooooooooo" I moaned.

"Pant, pant." Dad encouraged me.

Breathing heavy I lifted myself on and off Dad's dick. At one time when he was in me, he told me to stop. He wanted to bang me right there and then.

"Oh god yeah, oh yeah." I moaned in relief.

"Fuck me good. Fuck me good." He ordered.

I pushed my muscles down and began to rotate them giving the muscles extra stimulation.

Exhausted Dad flopped on the bed. I wanted to suck Dad's cock. He got turned on more with me sucking his cock than what Mum ever could. Sucking and sucking Dad massaged my back encouraging me to go further. Removing my mouth every so often, I would spit on his cock giving it extra lube and him extra pleasure.

"Spit on it, suck it." He commanded.

The more I sucked the more pleasure I was getting.

"MMMMMMMMM" I moaned giving his cock some vibration.

I removed my mouth from his cock, my hands moving up and down.

"You ready?" Dad asked.

At the edge of the bed, my ass was in the air, Dad spread my legs and cheeks before entering in from behind and thrusted.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHH" I screamed.

"You want more?" Dad asked.

"Fuck me hard." I said. Even more he thrusted more and more.

"OH GOD! OH GOD! YES! YES! OH FUCK YEAH!" I cried out.

Dad then grabbed hold of me. Dad took hold of one leg, and then he entered his cock pounding even more.

"Oh Daddy! YES! YES!" I said touching my breasts.

Dad then threw me on the couch.

"Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me good." I told him.

Completely exhausted, his cum spilt over me and on the couch and he rested himself on me.

"You better get some sleep. You have a big day tomorrow." I said looking up at him.

"You mean we have a big day?" Dad changed.

"We?" I asked.

"I was coming back home to fuck your brains out. I know you wanted me." Dad replied.