Father Doesn't Know Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," was Dad's one word synopsis of the situation. I leaned up and licked my lips clean, wiping my hands on my own boxers.

The video was still playing in the background, and I smirked. "Is that necessary?"

"I... guess not." He turned it off and sat there for a moment, cock still hanging out of his boxers, looking at me in disbelief. "Bran... listen. That was a little weird. We really shouldn't be doing stuff like that."

Post ejaculation guilt? I came prepared for that. "Sorry, man. Didn't mean to make you feel weird." I scratched the back of my head and looked down. "I just figured you could use it. You haven't had a woman over in so long, and we were getting off together regularly."

He sighed. "That stuff doesn't bother you? As in... going down on another guy?"

"Apparently not." I said, unable to contain a smirk.

Another groan and a shake of the head. "This is just a bit much. If we're going to do this, let's keep it to ourselves. Alright?"

"Because the first thing I was going to do was tell all my friends I sucked off my dad."

He glared at me. "Bran, this is fucking serious! I don't think you know what people do to people in society that fuck around like this. Incest is-" he paused as that word exited his lips, in disbelief that it was applicable to the situation, "-deplorable."

Ok, too many buttons pushed. Stand down, gay incest king. "Yeah, I... I know. Sorry. I just want you to be happy."

"Well I am. So stop worrying." A moment went by, a moment that felt like an hour. Then he shook his head, shaking off the anger he had built up. He got up and rustled my hair as he went by. "You're a good kid."

Where did that come from? He never ran his fingers through my hair like that. Or at least since I was a kid. I turned and watched that firm booty walk to the bathroom, wondering what he was really feeling about this whole relationship.

Things were getting somewhere. But I had to tread carefully. Maybe it was time to let Daddy know how much I loved him.

12