Father Figure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drakon66
Drakon66
970 Followers

I stroked her damp hair then slowly pulled away before the urge to pick her up and carry her to my bed grew overwhelming. She had a melancholy smile on her face as I backed out of the room. Walking to my room seemed almost painful. I didn't want to leave her but I had to. When I reached my door I turned to see Beth carrying her towel into the bathroom, the same sad look on her face. I waited until I heard the water running before entering my room.

I walked to my bathroom and turned on the shower, letting it warm up. I rinsed off the chlorine and lathered up, but my mind was one Beth. My cock was still aching for attention but I didn't feel right about jerking off to my thoughts of her, not while she was in my house. I finally turned off the water and dried myself. Moving to my bed, I realized I'd left my door open out of habit and was standing nude in plain view of the hall. I didn't usually have guests so I didn't think about it. Fortunately the only light I could see was coming from under the door of the room Beth occupied.

I slid in under the covers and turned out the light. I lay there, staring at the ceiling trying to make sense of the feelings running around my head regarding Beth. My hand was on my cock, mindlessly stroking its steely length. I wasn't sure what drew my attention to the door of my room but I saw a small figure standing there in the dark. I could just make out her face and knew it was Beth. She was wearing one of my old Iron Maiden shirts I had stuck in the dresser of her room. It was long on her and I couldn't tell if she was wearing underwear but it was incredibly sexy to see her like that.

Removing my hand from my swollen dick, I sat up facing her. "Is there something wrong?"

She timidly entered the room and walked to the side of the bed, "I don't sleep well in unfamiliar places...Can I please stay with you tonight?" Her voice sounded demure and pleading.

"Beth, I don't think..." but before I could finish she was in bed with me.

My arm over my waist kept the sheet from revealing my extreme arousal as she moved close to me. She lay down on her side with her back to me and snuggled down onto the pillow. Suddenly my king size bed felt very small. I rolled onto my stomach and put my right arm under my pillow. She scooted closer to me then I felt her hand touch my left arm. She pulled it over her, tucking it under her arm and cuddling it like a stuffed animal. I had to shift to my side which only drew her closer. Fortunately our size difference kept my cock from prodding her backside.

"Good night," she purred contentedly.

"Good night Beth."

I was stuck. My arm was trapped between her breasts as she held it firmly. Had this been anyone but an employee, anyone but Beth, I'd be enjoying the closeness. But this could be a serious problem in the morning. Yet thoughts of sexual harassment lawsuits and rape accusations did nothing to diminish my erection. I just had to hope she'd pass out and I could extricate my arm and go sleep in my den before things got out of hand.

I was drifting off to sleep when I felt Beth move. She shifted downward and at first I didn't react, them my cock became wedged between her ass cheeks. She wasn't wearing underwear after all. I was awake now. I froze. Her left hand released my arm and moved back to my hip. I didn't move for several moments then when I thought she was asleep I tried to shift my hips away from her but her hand stopped me.

Her hand left my hip but I felt her leg lift, exposing her wet valley. Her hand closed around my cock and I jumped. She guided it to the entrance of her drooling pussy.

"Beth wait...What are you doing?"

"I want to feel you inside me," she cooed.

"This isn't a good...Aah!" she cut me off by rocking her hips back and impaling herself on my cock.

She was so tight and so wet it took my breath away. The heat of her molten pussy was intense. I felt her muscles contract, pulling at me and I thrust forward instinctively. She gasped as more of my steely member filled her fiery hole. It felt so good but I knew this shouldn't be happening.

"Beth what are we doing here," stupid question but I wanted to know her motivations.

"I wanted to feel you inside me Daddy," she purred.

"What...What did you call me?" I was stunned.

Beth turned to look at me as her hand went back to my hip to keep my from pulling out, "I've always wanted an older man, a father figure if you will, that I trusted and that made me feel safe and loved like my father always did. I also wanted that man to touch me in ways my father couldn't. I didn't want to have sex with my father, just someone that made me feel the way I did when I was with him. Please Mike; be that man...be my Daddy."

The imploring tone in her voice made the strange request seem less strange. My cock was throbbing inside her, how could I deny her plea? I moved my left hand to her mound and drove my hips forward making Beth groan. My fingers found her stiff clit and began to flick and stroke the tender bud.

"OH FUCK! That feels so good Daddy...Don't stop!"

She felt so good in my arms, so good on my cock. I kept thrusting and her hips rolled and bucked in time with mine. Beth was moaning and crying out adding fuel to my fire. Knowing I was pleasing her so intensely was making me even more aroused. I knew I wouldn't last much longer but I didn't want it to end. The grip on my cock increased as Beth went stiff for a moment. Tremors ran through her body then her hips started to slam back into me. I tried to keep my movements steady so as not to accidently pull out but she was bucking wildly.

"OH Daddy you're making me cum," she cried, "Your cock feels so big inside me. Don't stop!"

Her rippling vaginal muscles were pulling at me in a way I'd never felt before. I was getting close.

"You like that baby? Your making Daddy very happy," I drifted into the persona she so desperately wanted.

"Oh yes Daddy. I want you to feel good. I want you to cum for me."

"I'm real close baby," I replied through clenched teeth.

"Cum for me Daddy...Cum in your naughty little girls pussy," she begged.

I have to admit I never considered any of this role-play stuff as anything I'd do with a partner; especially not a Daddy/daughter thing but it was making me so hot. I felt my balls tighten and knew I was on the brink of release.

"I'm gonna cum baby...Aaaahh" I cried as the first rope of hot cum sprayed into Beth's clenching cunt.

"OH GOD...I feel it! It's so warm," she moaned, "Fill me up Daddy! Fill my tight little pussy. Oh yes...I'm gonna cum again!" And she did.

I held Beth tightly until we'd both finished quaking. The intensity of my orgasm drained the energy right out of me. Her pussy continued to milk my twitching member as we lay panting together. No words were spoken after that. She fell asleep in my arms and I lay there in the dark quietly contemplating the circumstances of our erotic tryst. I don't know how long it was before I too gave up the fight and drifted into unconsciousness.

***

I woke with a start the next morning; alone. Light was filtering through the blinds as I sat up and tried to think clearly with cobwebs still clouding my mind. Beth was gone. Was she ever here? I'd had a lot to drink last night as evidence of my aching head but did Beth and I actually have sex or was it just wishful thinking on my part? The faint odor of sex still lingered and there was the remnant of a significant wet spot on the sheets. No it happened but did Beth leave realizing she and I had crossed the line. Was she ashamed? Was she scared? My heart was racing now as the thoughts of date rape and sexual harassment came flooding back. Then I heard the toilet flush in my bathroom. Beth came around the corner and saw me sitting there staring at her in disbelief.

"I hope I didn't wake you?" she said in a soft tone.

She was no longer wearing my t-shirt and kept approaching the bed totally naked. Her young nubile held my gaze. Everything about her was sexy. Her breasts were nice size and very perky with deep pink areolas and erect nipples crowning them. Her narrow waist gave way to round hips, firm thighs and incredible legs. Even her tiny little feet with bubble gum pink toes exuded sexiness. My cock was coming to life yet I was still conflicted about what we'd done. She seemed to read my thoughts as she crawled onto the bed and knelt before me.

Beth kissed me tenderly on the lips. It was a soothing kiss, a warm kiss, a friendly kiss devoid of sexual desire but filled with love. I sat there still in shock looking into her beautiful eyes. She looked happy, not scared or embarrassed but there was a hint of concern. She lay down beside me but left a noticeable gap between us. I propped myself up on an elbow searching for the words I needed to say but was struggling.

"I want to thank you for last night," she said, "It was very special to me."

"Beth I'm sorry I let that happen. I know it was wrong..."

"You shouldn't feel sorry unless you didn't enjoy it," she replied with a concerned look on her face, "If that's the case then I should be the one apologizing."

"No...It's not that. I did enjoy it. It's just...It's that I took advantage of you when you were drunk."

"Mike I wasn't drunk," she flatly stated.

"I could smell the alcohol on your breath."

"I'm sure you did. That's what I wanted you to notice. I also wanted you to see me stagger and believe I had no reason to be driving home," she brought her hand to my bristly cheek, "I wanted you to think I was intoxicated so you'd insist I stay. How else would I have been able to get you to fuck me?"

I stared at her in stunned disbelief.

"Ever since the first day we met, you've turned me on so much. I've always had this Daddy/daughter fetish but I've never been comfortable sharing it with past boyfriends. I did with Alex and I think it may have contributed to him cheating on me. But you were always so caring and thoughtful. I've kept myself in check hoping my relationship with Alex would work out but...Anyway, yesterday I made up my mind to follow my heart and hope you didn't think I was a horrible person," she cast her eyes down, "I knew it could cost me my job but last night was worth it, Mike. You made me feel wonderful."

I knew I should be mad or at the very least upset at being played like that but I wasn't. All I could think was how incredible it felt to have such a young, beautiful and intelligent woman wanting me so much she'd put her heart and job on the line like that. Against everything I should do, I made the only decision I could give my feelings for Beth.

"It's not nice to trick your Daddy that way," my tone deep and stern as I sat up.

Her eyes met mine, "What...What did you say?" Her expression was one of astonishment and confusion.

"I said...It's not nice for you to trick your Daddy like that."

I saw tears welling in her eyes as she let out and exasperated laugh. It took her a moment to get control of her emotions then she gave me a doe-eyed look of remorse, "Please Daddy, don't punish me."

"I don't know," I said, cocking my and furrowing my brow, "You've been very naughty."

"I know and I'm sorry. Let me make it up to you. Let me show you how good I can be Daddy!" she threw back the covers to see my cock fully erect and dripping with pre-cum. She looked into my eyes and could see I was really into playing the Daddy role; the smile she gave me made my heart melt.

Beth took my cock in hand and began to lovingly stroke it as she pressed her lips to mine. This time her kiss oozed passion. Her tongue found mine and they dueled wetly. I could smell her arousal thick in the air and I wanted her badly but I knew if I was to truly please her I'd have to play her game. She broke our kiss panting and turned her attention to my throbbing cock. Her hand continued to stroke up and down with a twisting motion while her lips captured the head of my cock. I moaned deeply. Beth sucked the gooey pre-cum from the tip then took me deep into her mouth.

"That's it baby; you're doing a good job sucking Daddy's cock." I heard her moan at the praise I'd given her.

She suddenly started bobbing very fast up and down on my pulsating member. It made me gasp and groan and I knew if I let her continue much longer, I'd be cumming in her mouth. Not that it would have been bad, it's just I wanted to do so much more before shooting my load into her. I lifted her head off my cock and she gave me a disappointed look.

"Am I doing something wrong Daddy?"

"Not at all sweetheart but I want to make sure you're ready for my cock when I slid it into your tight little pussy."

"But I am Daddy! See..." Beth flipped onto her back with her head on a pillow, spreading her legs wide for me, "Look how wet I am for you."

She held her delicate lips open and I had to admit she was dripping wet but I wasn't about to give in. I got down between her splayed thighs for a closer inspection.

"You definitely are very wet," I looked up to see her smiling at me, "Does being naughty always make you this wet?"

"Yes Daddy it does," bashfully biting her lower lip.

I leaned in and inhaled her fragment aroma. My cock twitched with urgent need at the scent of her arousal. I ran my tongue up her wet cleft and gave her clit a quick flick. Beth jumped then gasped at my touch. Lapping slowly at her abundant juices I made sure to not make contact with her inflamed clit. It stood out from its hood, stiff and angry but I wasn't going to play with it just yet. Instead I focused on her flared lips, sucking and licking her nectar from them. I plunged my tongue as deep as I could into her clenching cunt, making Beth whimper for more.

"Oh please Daddy, don't tease me like this," she begged, "Make me cum."

"I will my dear but not until I'M ready for you to cum." Beth groaned knowing I was in control of her pleasure.

Wetting my middle finger I slowly inserted it into Beth's spasming cunt. It pulled at my finger like it was a small cock that she wanted deeper inside. It took me a couple tries to find her G-spot. She was such a tiny woman that I was reaching too deep but once I realized my mistake and found her special spot, Beth let out a primal groan as a powerful tremor shot through her whole body. I sucked her clit into my mouth and she screamed. Making slow fluttering circles on her sensitive bud, my tongue matched the rotations of my finger inside her pussy. She began to tremble as her orgasm neared then I removed all the stimulation I was giving her.

"SHIT NO!" she cried, looking down at me in desperation.

"Naughty girls don't get to cum."

"I'll be good Daddy I promise," her pleading eyes were so sexy.

I began again, slower than before building her up with my torturously slow stimulation and when she tensed up again I stopped. I could feel the tension in her thighs as they shook uncontrollably. Her body was aglow with a fine sheen of sweat; her breathes coming as fast ragged gasps.

"Please Daddy...PLEASE LET ME CUM!" she growled.

"Are you gonna be a good girl from now on?" I kissed her right thigh.

"Yes Daddy I promise," she panted.

"And you're gonna do everything I tell you?" I kissed her left thigh.

"OH God...Yes Daddy anything...ANYTHING!"

I drove two fingers into her sopping pussy, applying the same technique I was using when there was only one. My mouth sucked at her clit as my tongue lashed it mercilessly. With my free hand I squeezed one of Beth's breasts firmly while rolling her nipple between my fingers. Her body exploded in orgasm. She arched off the bed with just her head and toes touching. Her hands were grasping at the air for support but finding none. It was all I could do to keep contact with her to maintain the stimulation. Beth was shrieking and crying out unintelligibly while her orgasm ran its course. It took a few minutes for her to come down from that tremendous high and when she collapsed back down onto the bed panting, I thought she was going to need a rest. Boy was I wrong.

Beth flipped over with surprising speed, pushing herself up on her hands and knees looking back at me longingly. A river of milky liquid flowed from within her in long syrupy strands.

"Daddy I need your cock in me," she panted, "I want you to fill me with your cum!"

I was so turned on at that moment that I just wanted to fuck her six ways to Sunday but I restrained my base instinct. I liked this role play game of hers. I'd never been so aroused by a woman and playing 'Daddy' for one as sexy as her was really getting to me.

"Is that how you want me to fuck you?" I crawled up and lay down on my back beside her.

"Yes Daddy, please fuck me like this. I want your cum deep inside me," the desperation in her voice was hard to resist.

I moved the hair out of her face, tucking it behind her ear, "You have to do something for me before I'll fuck you like that and give you my cum."

"Anything Daddy, anything!"

My cock curved up and was pointing straight at my face, leaking a steady stream of pre-cum. Using one hand I pointed it toward the ceiling, "I want you to ride my cock until you cum really hard but you can't bounce up and down. Do you understand?" She nodded briskly and started to move but I held up a hand to stop her. "You may only rock your hips side to side or front to back. You have to be careful and not make me cum or you won't get what you want. Only good girls get their Daddy's love."

I didn't realistically believe I could hold out for more than ten seconds in my current condition but I wanted to push this game to its limits. If I could it would be all the more fun satisfying Beth in what must be her favorite position. She quickly climbed aboard and my cock sank into her tight drenched pussy. It was so hot and tight I had to grit my teeth to keep from cumming right then and there. Her body was already shaking as she rested her hands on my chest. It looked as if she needed a moment to get use to my size. I'm not hung like one of those porn studs by any means, I think I'm very average as far as it goes but given how tiny Beth is, my cock must feel huge in her snug little cunt.

"Oh Daddy you're so big," she finally said as her hips began to rock back and forth.

She sat up straight and I knew if she started bouncing on my dick the game was over. My hands gripped her waist tightly, not allowing her to do anything but move back and forth.

"Remember, no bouncing or you won't get what you want," I reminded. The look of frustration in her eyes was priceless.

Beth lowered back down with her hands on the bed, flanking my chest. I brought her lips to mine and gave her a passionate kiss and while our tongues wrestled my hands caressed the velvety skin on her back. Her hips stopped moving as we enjoyed our kiss. I pulled back and gave her a big smile. At the same time I rolled my hips forward, changing the angle that my curved cock made contact inside her. Her eyes went wide and her mouth opened as if to say something but no words came out. She made a low grunt then her hips began to frantically rock back and forth.

"OH Fuck Daddy, I'm gonna cum," she announced.

"That's my good girl, cum for me," I said watching the blissful mask of ecstasy shrouding her face.

I had to concentrate very hard not to succumb to her convulsing cunt. She rode out that orgasm then collapsed on top of me. Her face was buried in my neck as she tried to slow her breathing.

"That was incredible," she whispered. I couldn't tell if she was still in character.

"Is my good little girl ready for Daddy to fuck her?"

"Yes Daddy, I want you so bad. I want you to fill my tight little pussy with your cum," scrambling off me.

She was on her hands and knees waiting for me. As I knelt behind Beth I felt like a giant with this horny little woman offering herself in front of me. She was trembling when my left hand closed on her waist. I guided my slick cock to her dripping sex. I teased her clit with the tip making her shudder before sheathing myself in her warm wet depths. We both groaned. I held still, languishing in her velvet grasp.

Drakon66
Drakon66
970 Followers