Father Figure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drakon66
Drakon66
970 Followers

"Fuck me Daddy...Fuck me good."

I withdrew slowly then plunged back in with a loud wet slap as our bodies collided. I repeated the same move again and again, gradually increasing the speed and force of my thrusts. Beth was squealing and shrieking with each lunge. I held her firm by the waist, pulling her back into me as my hips drove forward. It was like she was a living fuck toy that had control over me, making me fuck her harder and faster as I rushed head long to a powerful release.

"That's it Daddy, you feel so good fucking me," Beth moaned, "I love how your big cock fills me up. Mmmm...That's it, you're gonna make me cum again."

"I'm almost there too baby," I panted, "Cum for Daddy and I'll cum for you."

Beth was pushing back into me, matching my movements and rhythm then I felt her body stiffen and the contractions begin in her pussy. Her tiny hands balled into fists as she was carried away by her orgasm. That was all I could take. My balls unleashed a torrent of scolding hot cum into her womb. She cried out when she felt it. My thrusts were erratic as I pumped her quaking body full of my cum. Beth's pussy continued to squeeze and pull at my cock even after it had stopped spewing into her. It was as if she didn't want to let go. I didn't want to let go either. I held her ass tight to my hips until my deflated cock finally slipped from her vaginal grasp.

I flopped onto the bed beside her, trying to slow my rapid breathing. She lay face down on the bed trying to catch her breath as well. Minutes passed then Beth laid her body over mine, her arms hugging me fiercely. I hugged back just not as tight; I didn't want to crack her rips. I heard a soft murmur but didn't know if she just sighed or actually said something.

"I love you," her voice barely a whisper.

I smiled, "Daddy loves you too."

Beth raised her head and looked me in the eye; tears were running down her cheeks, "No Mike...I love you."

She wasn't in character anymore. She meant what she said to me, Mike Worthington.

"I love you too Beth."

What a strange turn of events. This young, beautiful and intelligent woman that came into my life has opened my eyes to a whole new world of pleasure and has captured my heart in the process. Who knew being a 'father figure' could be so rewarding?

Drakon66
Drakon66
970 Followers