Father, Forgive Me Ch. 03

Story Info
Father and daughter confront and comfort each other.
1.6k words
4.27
83.4k
54

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aibhilin
Aibhilin
299 Followers

As Jason locked eyes with his daughter, he felt as though his heart were about to explode out of his chest. Abby stood in the open doorway, the muted sunlight made her golden hair glow. Her eyes were wide, and her mouth parted slightly, as though she were about to speak.

"Abby..." he said, his mouth stammering on the name.

She took a step forward, her bare feet moving softly on the carpeted floor.

Panic suddenly bubbled up inside him, and he blurted out, "No! Get out Abby!"

She stopped abruptly, clutching her hands in front of her. Her brows creased in concern, and she opened her mouth again.

"Leave Abby," he said again, his voice harsh and strained.

He saw her lip tremble, and she quickly turn and ran out of the room.

"Shit..." he murmured, leaning back in his chair. He felt his heartrate slow as he cleaned himself up.

Why did she have to see that... why did she have to walk in just then...?

He paused, glancing out the window. He saw Abby walk into the backyard, moving slowly across the grass. The sunlight reflected on the tears pouring down her cheeks. Oh hell... he mentally berated himself. He watched as she lowered herself onto the grass and laid back.

I shouldn't have yelled at her... He thought, standing up, Christ, I need to apologize... He looked towards the doorway. He realized it hadn't been her movement that had alerted him to her presence. She sighed... she sighed? He glanced back out the window. Abby lay in the grass, her eyes closed.

"Hey honey?" He heard his wife called from across the house.

He cleared his throat, and responded, "Yes dear?"

She poked her head around the doorway, "I am off to Susan's. The stew is going to take a couple hours but don't worry; you don't have to do anything to it until I get back."

He nodded, shuffling some papers around on his desk, "Okay," he paused, not looking up, "Is Abby going with you? I know she likes hanging out with Susan's kids, whats-their-names..."

His wife rolled her eyes, "James and Kayla, dear. And no. She said she was tired, so I sent her to take a nap." She glanced at her watch, "Gotta go. See you later dear." She waved and left.

Jason stood at his desk, looking down at his cluttered desk. Abby was supposed to be resting... why did she come see me...? He tried to think back to how she looked when she came in. Her cheeks were flushed red... Her mouth parted, with her bottom lip glistening... her hands her clutching her skirt, pulling it up ever so slightly...

He put a hand over his mouth, his pulse racing. Was that a sigh... of pleasure? The more the rational portion of his brain tried to reject the idea, the more his spent cock throbbed in his pants.

The front door slammed, and as he heard his wife's car drive off, he hurried out of his office and down the hall. In a moment he was walking out the back door into the yard. Abby was still laying in the grass, her eyes closed.

He paused, then slowly made his way over to her and sat down next to her on the warm grass. The sunlight through her lashes made delicate shadows across her face. Her dress was draped across her legs, falling just short of her knee. Her small toes pointed towards the blue sky. Jason took a deep breath and looked at her face.

"Hey," he said softly, smiling down at her.

Her eyes slowly opened, their blueness reflecting the pure deep blue of the sky above.

She is so beautiful...

Her eyes were slightly red and puffy with crying, and Jason winced internally.

"I'm sorry sweetheart. I didn't mean to yell at you." He swallowed, his throat parched, "You just... startled me, that's all."

She nodded, her bottom lip trembling slightly, "I'm sorry dad, I didn't mean to walk in..." She dropped her gaze, looking away.

Jason coughed, "No, no it's ok Abby," He smiled again at her, "I have just had a... hard week. I thought I was alone."

"I should have knocked," she said, smiling slightly.

He nodded at her, a smile perking the corners of his mouth. He placed a gentle hand on her shoulder and rubbed, "Yes that probably would have been better, tootsie-face."

Abby giggled at the use of the old nickname, and Jason gave a small sigh of relief.

I hate seeing her cry...

"So," he plucked a piece of grass and twirled it between his fingers, "Why did you come in? Did you need something from me?"

She looked up at him, her blue eyes wide and innocent, "No dad, I wanted to show you something,"

He cocked his head, "What?"

She lowered her hands, and as he watched, her slim fingers curled around the hem of her dress and pulled. Jason's lips fell apart as she pulled the fabric, revealing more of her smooth, creamy white legs. He sat mesmerized, not able to believe what was happening as she continued up, until the hem brushed passed the join between her legs. He felt her eyes on him, but his gaze was transfixed by the sight of his daughter's pussy. Her lips were smooth, puffy, and a rosy pink. As Jason watched, she spread her legs slightly. The small rise of her hooded clit peaked out, and Jason let out a shuddering breath as his cock throbbed painfully in response. As a gust of wind shook the large trees in their yard, the sunlight flickered and dappled across her body. Jason gave a start, and a pang of desire shot straight to his groin. He could see his daughter's lips were wet.

Jason felt dizzy. His trembling fingers dropped the piece of grass he had been playing with. He opened his mouth to speak, but no noise came out. He tried to cough, but it came out as more of a grunt.

Abbey's leg twitched slightly.

Jason looked up at his daughter's face. Her cheeks were flushed, and as he watched, she licked her lips. Jason gritted his teeth as his cock throbbed again.

"Abbey..." he whispered, his gaze falling down to her pussy again, "Christ, Abbey, what are you doing?"

She didn't move. She lay back on the grass, open to the world, and looked back at him with the sparkling blue eyes he had known for eighteen years.

"Daddy," she said softly, her young, sweet voice shooting straight to his groin. The simple, affectionate name made him hornier than he had ever known he could be. He closed his eyes.

He heard her take a long, shuddering breath. "Daddy, look at me."

He couldn't stop his eyes from opening. The sunlight glistened off the wetness that coated her pink lips.

She shaved... she fucking shaved...

"I was like this in Church."

He frowned, "What... what do you mean?"

She took another breath, "I mean, I wasn't wearing..." she coughed, "I wasn't wearing panties."

He looked up into her eyes, his blood pounding in his ears. She planned this since this morning...?

"I... I've never wanted anything so bad as I've wanted you daddy," she whispered, looking back at him. "I've been trying to ignore it, but I can't," her words were rushed, and she stumbled over them in her eagerness to say what she wanted to, "my body isn't lying daddy, I want you, I need you -"

"Stop," Jason said, cutting her off. His voice came out harsher than he intended, but he couldn't help it. He needed her to stop before he lost control. He get on his knees in front of her, unsure how to make her cover herself without touching her. He knew touching her would be his undoing.

She raised herself on her elbows, and her warm, sweet scent washed over him, Oh god...

"Can't you see how I feel about you daddy?" she said, her voice full of desire, her eyes looking down where he kneeled between her legs.

"No! I mean, yes dammit, but you can't think that way!" he said, suddenly leaning forward and pulling the hem of her dress down.

"Nobody should think that way," he said, his breath labored.

Keep it together, dammit.

He thought he could see a tear glistening in the corner of her eye. Her bottom lip trembled as she closed her eyes.

"Don't cry again," he whispered, his heart aching as he looked down at his daughter. He could feel the smoothness of her legs where his thumbs held her dress down against her thighs. He gritted his teeth, fighting the urge to pull the dress up and off.

"I love you daddy," she whispered, her voice choked as she held back tears.

"Oh, I love you too Abbey," he said, letting go of her dress to lean over and cradle her face.

She opened her eyes, and a tear trickled down her cheek. He wiped it away with his thumb.

"I know this is an abomination daddy..." she said, her eyes wide, "But I don't care."

Jason couldn't keep his eyes off of her full, pink lips as she spoke.

She tilted her head slightly, nuzzling her cheek against his hand, "I give myself to you Daddy."

She laid back in the grass, and spread her arms, looking for all the world like a female teenage Jesus. Jason would have laughed if he couldn't feel his hard cock throb at her words.

She is giving herself to me... he thought, looking down at his daughter, her legs encircling his where he knelt in the grass,

God forgive me...

Aibhilin
Aibhilin
299 Followers