Father Gregory: Priestly Disguise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't think I could get it all in at first," he mumbled, as he slowly stroked his dick in and out of me wanting to feel every inch of my pussy caress and squeeze his cock.

In a barely audible, trembling voice, Father Gregory said, "God, you feel wonderful." He paused with his cock inside me, not moving and I felt it, throbbing and pulsing. He looked down at me and said abruptly, "You belong to God, my Child, you must pray and be diligent that you do not allow God's temple to be desecrated and polluted by others. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Father. I understand," I responded.

Satisfied with himself and with my compliance he resumed thrusting into me. I reached out and grasped his hand, holding onto it, interlacing our fingers as he continued to fuck me. His tempo increased until his hips lunged forward one final, desperate time and he ejaculated, spewing cum deep inside me, covering my pussy walls with his thick, warm sacrament.

*****

Within a few minutes, Father Gregory had gotten up and wrapped one of the crumpled sheets about his nakedness; watching me appreciatively, he reached across and squeezed my full, warm tits, the nipples hard and brown as he guided his hand over my smooth, taut stomach to the moist place between my legs. I held my breath when he inserted his middle finger inside me and leisurely fingered my pussy, playing and teasing me for several minutes trying to control the urge to push his cock into me again. I lay there thinking how I was no longer the innocent, child of God eagerly wanting and waiting only for the guidance and reassurance from the parish Priest. At that thought, a soft moan escaped my lips.

Father Gregory put his hand on my exposed petals, and separated them with his fingers, slipping one of his fingers into my warm, velvety cum filled channel, followed by another and then another. With his thumb, he began rubbing my clit, tracing small tight circles around my distended bud. I looked at him and began to moan loudly, my body trembling as I experienced an undulating orgasm and continued to emit small gasps and whimpers of pleasure.

With his large, warm hand, Father continued to lightly, slowly fondle and caress my pussy. My clit was engorged and plainly visible as it protruded from under its hood clearly displaying my arousal. I closed my eyes and within seconds recognized the feel of his mouth between my legs. At that moment, I knew I did not want him to stop. Something was different, my innocence, my wonder, my awakened spiritual sexuality, I had no desire to fight or refuse him, only to obey and satisfy his instructions and desires.

*****

Father Gregory opened the sheet that covered him and let it slip to the floor. His unencumbered cock sprang forward twitching and jerking. He could tell I was ready for him and he shifted uncomfortably each time he looked at me, making his dick jerk. I lay on the bed, my full, round firm breasts, long, proud nipples and dark, pink quarter sized areola on display just for him. Father bent and sucked one of my hard, pointy nipples into his mouth and bent my knees up exposing the pink, moist pussy slit between my thighs. With the middle finger of his right hand, he let it trail along the length of my pussy lips becoming wet and sticky with my sex juices and watched my eyes begin to flutter, as the faint smile of pleasure played across my face. Father slipped his finger into my tight, warm pussy beckoning before him and began to slowly stroke; each time he would brush across my clit, with increasing pleasure I would grudgingly moan and whimper. I opened my eyes and saw Father standing between my legs. My eyes dropped lower, and I involuntarily held my breath when I saw the impressive length and girth of his beautiful uncut penis. He was at full erection, with pre-cum beading at its tip and beginning to trail slowly down his shaft.

He stood quiet and still with his head bowed, "Father, forgive me . . ." was all I heard before he lifted his head and looking at me said, "Touch it, Madison, take it in your hand and stroke it." I reached out and took him in my hand, and began to stroke him, inexplicably hoping that he would cum and spurt cum on my face and breast. He was so thick and hard; I could barely get my hand around his entire girth cock.

Father Gregory made a deep, hoarse sounding groan and suddenly pulled away, his cock slipping out of my hand. I looked up at him questioningly.

"Father Gregory? Father? Did I do something wrong, Father?" I implored.

Getting his breathing under control, he looked down at me and said, "No, my child . . . lay back, Madison," he directed.

"Yes, Father," I said. I lay there on my back under him enjoying the feel of his warmth and weight on top of me, even as I prayed, "I have sinned. Please forgive my iniquities and guide me to follow your plan for me."

My legs opened wider and instinctively wrapped around his waist allowing him to plow deeper into me as my arms encircled his neck and embraced him. Father buried himself inside me and with a slow deep thrusting of his hips several times brought me to the brink before finally allowing me to become part of what I can only describe as a divine religious experience.

Father Gregory began to shake as a hard orgasm gripped his body, and he ejaculated forcefully inside me. "Father in heaven, guide me on the path of perfection and obedience. Show me the way so that I may shepherd your vessel toward righteousness and deliverance," he almost shouted at the height of my orgasm.

As his orgasm began to subside, so also did his prayers. Within minutes, Father Gregory was reduced to soft moans and grunts as he ground his hips into mine before eventually letting his softened cock slip from my lovingly abused pussy.

"God is pleased, my Child . . . as am I . . ."