Father in Law

Story Info
Woman finds compassion in the arms of her father in law.
5.2k words
4.5
149.7k
125
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,864 Followers

Allison had hurt herself playing tennis and her whole leg had throbbed ever since. It was her own stupid fault; she had overextended herself, slipped on the clay court and twisted her ankle. When she couldn't continue playing she had asked her husband to help her off of the court, and had paid for it. Derek had gotten pissed off and yelled at her I front of the other players and had continued to berate her all the way back home.

Finally getting into the house, she sat on the sofa and propped her leg up on a pillow, grimacing as she tried to rub her ankle. "Honey can you get me an ice pack?"

"Not right now."

"Well can you at least massage my leg for me?"

Derek headed out the door, "Maybe when I get back."

Without another word, Allison watched him leave and her heart hurt much worse than her ankle. They were not happy living as husband and wife but were staying together for the children. Saturday was the only real time they had to be together anymore. They both liked to play tennis and had joined a club. They were not rich or anything but it was something they could afford. Putting the children in a weekend activity program for a few hours, gave them some alone time. Allison had hoped that it would help their marriage. She sat in the empty house, tears flowing down her cheeks. Hearing a knock at the door made her jump. Her ankle hurt too much to get up, so she yelled, "Who is it?" Then she mumbled, "Please just go away."

Dan had barely heard his daughter in law yell at him. They had given him a key just in case. He opened the door and poked his head in, "Ally, its Dan."

"I can't come to the door." A few seconds later she saw her father-in-law.

Dan saw his daughter in law with her leg propped up on a pillow and was instantly concerned. "What happened? Are you all right?"

"How come you're here?

I know you two play tennis on Saturday. I waited until I figured you were done. I thought I would take the four of you out for some lunch."

"It sounds nice but I twisted my ankle playing tennis and I'm not up to going anywhere. I'll be fine though."

"The hell with that, your ankle is all swollen. Do you need to go to the hospital?"

Allison shook her head; at least someone gave a damn. "No, it's just banged up a little."

Do you have an ice pack or something?"

"In the freezer, there's an ice wrap in there you can crush up and put in a towel." Allison watched as her father-in-law went immediately to get the ice pack. A heavy sigh escaped her; she wished her husband cared as much.

Dan brought the ice pack wrapped in a dish towel and laid it on the leg that was propped up, "Don't move."

Allison giggled in spite of the pain. Her father-in-law went back to the kitchen and brought her a glass of water and some aspirins. His wife was dead but she knew that he must have spoiled her.

"Where's Derek?"

"He had to run out."

"He knows and isn't here?"

"I asked for the icepack and he said no. I asked him to at least massage my leg and your son just left."

Dan sat down next to his daughter in law, "Stepson and he's an idiot." Grabbing her leg he started to gently massage. "If I was your husband, you wouldn't even have had to ask if I wanted to touch your leg."

She felt her face get hot even as his fingers were gently making her leg feel better. "He and I are having some trouble at the moment." She sighed, "Maybe if I were pretty..." She never got to finish when he interrupted her.

"Bullshit! All right, maybe you aren't going to be a model but you're damn cute. You have two wonderful kids and they got that way because they took after you, not him."

She was shocked, "You think I'm cute?"

Dan stopped massaging her leg and took her hand, "I think a man would consider himself lucky to have you in his life. You inviting my stepson to touch you and him refusing just proves he's an idiot."

Allison felt herself blushing even more, "It was just to massage my ankle."

Both of them heard the front door open and turned as Derek walked in with another woman. "What are you doing dad?"

"I'm taking care of your wife, something that you should have been doing. How could you know she was in pain and just leave without doing a thing?"

Allison was more interested in who her husband was with. "Who is that with you?"

Derek smiled, "This is Valery, and the answer to both questions."

Allison saw that his new girlfriend was very pretty, "I thought the problems between us was something like that."

Having been in the military, Dan could size up people in an instant, it was survival training. He knew exactly what kind of woman his stepsons new love interest was. He hoped that Derek liked having two ex-wives.

Derek looked at his wife, "I tried babe, but I just don't love you anymore."

Allison nodded and looked around the house that they rented. "What exactly are the children and I supposed to do?"

"I don't know. The rent is due in a week and I have already told the landlord we are moving out. He said something about giving 30 days' notice, but I just laughed at him."

Dan was ready to explode, "You have a responsibility here."

"Screw it."

Allison started crying again and it was too much for Dan. "I will not stand by and see my grandchildren thrown out in the street."

Derek smirked, "I figured as much."

Dan had taken care of his wife right up until the day she died and never regretted one minute of it. Derek was his wife's son from a previous marriage and even though the two had never liked each other, he had treated Derek civil. "Ally and the girls can move in with me."

Allison stared at her father in law, "Are you sure?" She knew that this would be a terrible imposition for him.

Dan nodded, "You can stay for as long as you want." His gaze narrowed as he stared at his stepson and his girlfriend, "As far as I'm concerned Ally is the best thing that ever happened to you and this is a mistake. Valery I'm sorry that you have been put into the middle of this." The confrontation ended with Derek storming out of the house with Valery in tow.

The next week was extremely hectic for Dan, Allison, Hannah and Hayley. The girls were not as upset about their mother and father splitting up as everyone expected they would be. The girls had known about their parents having problems for months and it was better to come from a broken home than to live in one. They both loved their grandfather and felt right at home almost immediately.

With all of their things moved, everyone could take a few days to rest. Allison had insisted that the furniture be taken by Derek because she wouldn't need it living with Dan. Plus there really wasn't room for it anyway. Dan's house was close enough that the girls were still able to go to the same school.

After a couple of months the awkwardness was gone and everyone had gotten used to being together. Allison became the woman of the house and took over the kitchen. She and the girls took charge of the cleaning and doing the laundry and Dan was grateful. He had almost forgotten how good it was to live in a home and not just a house.

Allison returned from dropping off the girls. Dan had insisted that they continue their Saturday activity because they loved it so much. She found her father-in-law in the basement; to her surprise he offered her a beer. To his surprise she took it. She plopped down beside him and kicked one leg over the edge of the sofa. "Thanks for asking us here. I don't know..."

Dan cut her off, "When it is family, you do stuff because you want to not because you have to, end of story." Dan liked the look of his daughter-in-law in her cutoff jeans; he couldn't understand why his stepson would want someone else. Ally had all of the right parts in all of the right places.

Allison stared at her father in law in amazement. He was staring at her legs. Grinning, she quickly turned away.

Dan was totally embarrassed because he knew she had noticed him doing way more than just looking, "I'm sorry."

She grabbed his hand, "It's all right. It's been a long time since someone looked at me like that." She didn't add that she kind of liked it.

The silence between them was awkward. Dan sighed, "If I were your husband you would have gotten used to that look."

Allison could feel her face getting hot. This time she wasn't sure if it was from embarrassment though. Her voice was a whisper, "Do you really think I'm cute?"

Dan not only heard her words but the years of self-doubt and heartache. "Ally, I think you're a lot prettier than you give yourself credit for. You light up a room just by coming into it." He turned her to face him and saw that she was crying and his heat went out to her.

She whispered through the tears, "Thank you."

"No Ally, thank you for moving in," He saw her big eyes just staring at him. Dan couldn't help himself and leaned in and kissed her. He immediately pulled away, "I'm sorry, it's just that you and the girls have made this house a home and I love it."

Her heart wanted to leap out of her chest. "I'm not sorry." The two of them went back to drinking their beers and trying to act normal. Allison felt their kiss long after it ended, and she wasn't sure why. From then on 'normal' was different for them. She still wore her cutoff jeans, but now she was wearing them for her father-in-law. Every now and then, when she knew her girls wouldn't see she would accidently forget to close a few of the buttons of her shirt. Allison liked the way it made her feel when he looked at her. Occasionally she would innocently rub against him; she liked it and hoped he did.

Dan had been surprised at how close he and his daughter-in-law had become. He loved seeing her body; at least what she wanted to show him and maybe trying to glimpse something he shouldn't see. They had become more comfortable with showing affection too. She readily thanked him with a kiss, although she made sure it was only a peck.

Every Saturday afternoon after that became Allison's time to be with her father-in-law. The girls would be gone and the two of them would have a beer and watch a movie or something on the television. She would snuggle with him and not just because she wanted to, but because she had found out that he was embarrassed by it. Because he liked it, it gave her an opportunity to tease. She had never been flirty before and enjoyed the way it made her feel.

The following Saturday marked four months since he and Allison had separated. Derek showed up to take the girls because of a mandatory reconciliation program the state had initiated to cut down on the divorce rate and lack of parental involvement in the lives of children. The trouble started as soon as he entered to door because he brought Valery with him.

Hannah and Hayley started crying. The girls hadn't seen a lot of their father and had been looking forward to being with their dad, alone. From there it didn't take long for Derek and Allison to start yelling at each other. Finally, Dan couldn't take the noise, "SHUT UP!!!!" The silence that followed seemed eerie. Dan looked at his stepson's new girlfriend and actually felt bad for her. "Valery, I'm sorry. Derek you need to get your shit together. This was supposed to be your children's time with their father -- all by themselves. You can add Valery some of the time but that has to come later. You can't keep being a jerk like this."

"I'm here ain't I?"

Allison was fuming, "Yeah you're here, but it's obvious that you don't want to be. Admit it; you're here because you have to be."

"Hell there's plenty of things I'd rather be doing."

Hayley burst into tears and ran from the room. The girls looked similar but didn't act the same. Unlike her twin sister, Hannah had inherited a temper, "Then why don't you just get out of here."

Dan saw Derek start toward his daughter and moved to stand between them, "No you won't. She may only be twelve but she has a right to speak her mind." He saw his stepson make himself calm down. "Derek, you said that you don't want to be here, so why don't you just go do something else. I'm afraid that your daughters no longer want to go with you."

With a slam of the door Derek and Valery were gone. It was only then that Allison let the tears come. She felt her father-in-law arms around her and just let it all out. Dan was really out of his element as he held her in his arms. Her sobs were racking her entire body and she was shaking all over. Hayley came back in and saw her mom crying and went to her. Then Hannah joined them. Soon Dan had his arms full of crying females and had no idea of how to help.

Allison was having a variety of emotions and thoughts; each was fighting the other in her brain. She finally pushed everyone away. "That's enough. He isn't worth the tears." Now that she saw her husband for what he really was, she was glad their marriage was over. "You girls want to go to Kidz World?" She knew the answer before she had asked the question, the girls loved to go there on Saturday afternoon. As they left, she whispered into her father-in-law's ear, "Have some cold beer when I get back."

When Allison returned, she found Dan in the basement with the requested beer. Sitting beside him, she took a big drink. "Somehow I feel free for the first time in years." As her marriage had gotten worse, Allison felt she was married to a complete stranger. They both slowly drifted apart. She and Derek hadn't been intimate for a long time. At least she hadn't, he had obviously been in Valery's bed.

"Thank you Dan for letting us stay here," leaning in, she kissed him. Allison had not given him a short peck but a real kiss, and didn't stop until she felt him start to respond. Then she had to turn her head away to keep him from seeing her grin at his bewildered look. Snuggling next to him, she pretended to watch the television.

Allison was making him feel things he had almost forgotten about, "You're welcome."

Because of the events of the past few months and the things that she had gone through, she had changed. Standing up to her soon to be ex-husband was just a sign of it. Allison knew that there were many people that would tell her she was wrong to do anything with her father in law. There were those that would tell her to wait before doing anything at all. She had enjoyed their kiss and had no intention of slowing down. Turning slowly, she innocently pressed her breast into him.

Dan wondered if the room was getting warmer. First her intense kiss and now his daughter-in-law was cuddling. He saw her stretch and felt her arm go around his chest. He was off balance. Her embrace felt nice and even though he knew he should, he was reluctant to make her stop. When she started kissing his neck he just closed his eyes, and hoped that they wouldn't.

Letting her hand slide down his shirtfront, she let it drift lower and lower. Reaching the top of his jeans Allison raked her fingers across the front of them.

Dan felt her playing across his jeans. Her fingers were rubbing against the fabric and he could feel his cock reacting. "Ally, I..."

Allison stopped him with a kiss, more passionate than before. She knew what she was doing and was pleased when his tongue slipped between her lips. This would change them and she was okay with that. Her lips became more demanding as her fingers worked on his belt, jeans and zipper.

Dan's head was spinning. Not only was he on the receiving end of some of the most intense kisses he'd had in a very long time, her fingers were making him think of things he hadn't believed were a part of his life anymore. He softly moaned as she finally managed to free his semi hard cock, and she wrapped her fingers around it.

Laying her head against his chest Allison watched her hand play. His cock wasn't hard but it wasn't soft either. She liked seeing it slowly grow and hearing him moaning was music to her ears. Lowering her head, her tongue slid across the head and she licked it all over. She was fascinated watching the light reflect off of his graying pubic hair. Her lips formed an 'o' shape and she let his cock slide into her mouth and throat.

Dan moaned, "Ah -- that feels so good."

Allison found it hard to smile while having a mouth full of cock. Instead, she licked and sucked trying to get him to make more sounds. She used to do this to Derek but had to stop. He would try to hold her head down and make her gag. Dan's cock slipped out of her mouth and the light glistened where she had made it wet.

Dan watched her with some doubts; there had been no one since his wife. "Ally -- um, I--a -- I mean it's been --."

Allison found his insecurity absolutely irresistible and pressed her lips to his, "S-h-h-h." She would enjoy the challenge. She helped him off with his shirt. Then kneeling in front of him, she took his shoes and socks off. When she pulled his jeans and underwear off of him, she wrapped her fingers around his cock and watched his face as she played.

Allison felt sexy as she stood up and to take her clothes off for him. She had never done anything like this before and watching the look of anticipation on his face was sending a charge all through her. She scrolled down the channels of his satellite trying to find some music that she liked.

Dan had loved her sucking and playing. He had shared an active sex life with his wife, but that had been awhile. Waiting for her to take her clothes off in growing in anticipation, he hoped that he didn't come across like an old fart and wished that he could look 30 again for her.

Allison was nervous taking her clothes off in front of Dan. She had never even thought of him in a sexual way. As she danced around a little, she could feel his eyes on her. Basically she was a shy person and had even made her husband turn out the lights before they did anything. Yet she wanted to do this for him and slowly undid her buttons. Finally, looking deep into his eyes, she let her shirt fall off.

Allison saw a hunger in his face and knowing that she had put it there made her feel impish. Moving closer to him she placed her foot on his leg. "Shoes and socks please," she had to suppress a giggle at his surprise. When both of her feet had been taken care of, she bent and kissed him then danced away when she felt him try to play.

His gentle nature appealed to her but she wanted to find the passionate man inside. She opened her jeans, turned so that her butt was to him, and tried to slide them off as sexily as she could. She felt herself blush as she watched his face. His passion was obvious but she was surprised that she was also getting turned on by what she was doing. She wondered if professional strippers got turned on as they performed.

She took a deep breath. Even though she was getting turned on, the next part was going to be the hard part, her bra and panties. Reaching behind her back she unsnapped her bra. Allison maintained eye contact with him and let her bra fall to the floor. Her heart skipped a beat, he was anything but disappointed. She cupped her breasts, pointed her nipples at him and pulled on them.

Watching his young daughter in law doing a strip tease for him was making his blood flow. He knew how shy she was and how hard this had to be for her. Dan felt his cock react to what he was seeing and he wanted to see more.

Allison felt herself getting wet watching his reaction. She wished she was pretty and tried to be sensual as she peeled her panties off. She was shocked. Always when she looked at him she saw a man that would be faithful and never hurt her. After what she had been through with Derek she responded to those qualities. The look on his face was nothing like that. He had a hungry look on his face. He was a man that wanted her. A charge raced through her. She had put that look on his face and it felt like a drug. Walking over to him, she bent and pressed her lips to his. Even as she felt his lips respond she also felt his fingers touching her breasts.

Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,864 Followers
12