Father Knows Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JMiller69
JMiller69
333 Followers

As we fucked Stella and I slowly became one with each other as well as the universe. Time and Space became suspended and had no meaning any more We felt ourselves float out of our own bodies and we were in our own little nether-verse as you would call it, our own little corner of Eden's domain.

Our souls spirits bodies and mind became one with each other and Mother Eden. We felt her power and her loving presence. It was like a warm blanket enveloping us and we had mystical supernatural abilities.

We could read each other's thoughts and communicate beyond words. We could also feel the beating of each other's hearts which were in sync.

We made love for who knows how long. I could feel Stella's sweet pussy gripping my cock and milking it. I could feel her pleasure and she could feel mine. We knew which way to move to maximize the pleasure and soon our passions reached a crescendo and we both came in unison, flooding each other with our cum.

We collapsed together embraced as we came down from our orgasmic high and soon the world around us came back into view but we maintained our mental link and would maintain it forever.

Oh daddy that was so fucking great," Stella purred like a contented kitten.

"You said it," I replied

"Mmmmmm I am so glad we made love," Stella purred "I don't ever want us to part."

"Don't worry sweetie, I don't plan on going any where" I replied.

By now it was almost 1:00 A.M. and we were both exhausted and covered in cum and sweat. We took a shower together washed each other off. Dried each other and got into my bed naked embraced and cuddled together as we slowly drifted off to sleep.

For the rest of the week and though the weekend we stayed in bed and made love. Stopping only long enough for bathroom breaks and going out to eat twice a day. We fucked like wild rabbits in heat and each time we made love we became closer and closer and our bond was stronger.

Stella would go to the prom and I would be her date and what a night that was as well as graduation night and the night of my 43rd birthday.

Stella and I would grow closer and I would get a promotion and we bought some land out from town and got a new 3 bedroom double wide trailer that looked like a log cabin on the outside and on the inside it was nice and spacious with up to date appliances. The third bedroom we turned into an office for me to work at home in.

Who would have ever known that Stella and I would become this close. It took her having a bad date to set everything in motion although I believe we would have eventually crossed the line, but who knows. It was worth it no matter how long we would have had to wait. :)

JMiller69
JMiller69
333 Followers
12