Father Michael

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was breathing heavy as he flopped down beside her. He looked into those incredible eyes. She looked so beautiful. Her red hair streamed across his pillow. Her passion filled eyes stared right back. She smiled and stretched. She slipped into exhausted sleep.

When she woke he fed her. She ate a surprising amount of food for someone so thin. He asked her to stay till she felt well but she just smiled and refused. She put her clothes from the other day on and left to retrieve her back pack.

When she returned she seduced him one more time. She showered changed and left. He convinced her to take the Aleeve and the cough syrup with her.

Father Michael got in the shower. He washed away the heady smell of sex as he cleaned his body. Cleaning his mind would not be so easy. He didn't think he would ever forget his first time!

Especially since 9 months later a tiny pink bundle with beautiful red hair and turquoise eyes was delivered to his door!

12