Father Moss Ch. 01

Story Info
A schoolgirl is punished by her favorite teacher
1k words
3.94
97k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***This story is dedicated to Khai*

Father Moss is different from all of the other priests in the school, He isn't stuffy and completely righteous. He is rather worldly if you ask me, and trust me I know.

Being sent to a catholic boarding school was not the best thing in the world. Being eighteen in a catholic boarding school is hell. Mind you I have never been catholic, oh sure I go to a catholic school, my parents are catholic and well I'm not. I have tried everything short of fucking a priest to get myself kicked out and surprise I am still here.

Father moss is a young man not even old enough to be my father and very handsome. Hispanic and fairly short, he was still taller then my five foot three frame. Always wore slacks and a white dress shirt in class. When he looked at you in class, he taught religious history, his eyes were piercing and dark. I always found a reason to get in trouble in that class...

****************

"Miss Anderson, you are late.... Again." Father Moss' voice never rose when he was angered. it lowered. I nearly purred every time he got mad at me.

"I'm sorry Father," I purred and slid into my seat in the front row, "I'll try harder to be on time tomorrow," I put a slight emphasis on harder. I watched him scowl and resume his lecture.

I stirred in my seat, my skirt, was an older one that, was a few inches too short and it exposed a little more thigh than any self respecting girl should show. I wanted out of this hell hole of a school and Father Moss was my ticket out.

class was boring, as always and I fidgeted nervously as the lesson progressed. "Miss Anderson this is the last time I am going to ask you to sit still. Stay after at the end of class." Father Moss eyed me again, but I smiled at him thinking nothing of the reprimand.

"Yes Father Moss," I replied meekly, and turned to my work.

************

I watched the class file out as the bell rang I stayed seated at my desk watching Father Moss as he watched the class leave. I sat still as stone wondering if I should slip out of the class room while I still could. I stood and picked up my books and took a step towards the door, "Miss Anderson? I would like to see you in my office." I look into Father Moss' eyes and feel my cheeks flush. Maybe this wasn't the smartest thing to do, I tell myself as I try to pull the hem of my skirt down. "Miss Anderson that won't work, you can't make your skirt longer by pulling on it. Now come to my office,"

The massive oak door was the dread of every student, what lay beyond it was a nightmare, or so I had heard. He stands beside the door as I walk in an take a seat in the high backed chair that is in front of his desk. I hear the door shut and the bolt click, I swallow hard and feel my heart pounding in my chest.

"Now Miss Anderson, you have an extensive record, and it seems to me you are trying to get expelled," He sits down behind the nearly bare oak desk and laces his fingers together, his eyebrows arch and he looks at me, "Now why is that? You are leaving in a few months are you not?

"No father I am not, my parents have arranged for me to continue on for another year as a teaching assistant," I silently chide myself for wearing this skirt.

"I see, well seeing as you have disobeyed you have to be punished." Father Moss' tone raises slightly and I look into his eyes.

"What kind of punishment, Father?" I ask biting my lip seductively.

"Well be a good girl and come over here and find out," He raises a single eyebrow, "You have nothing else planned on your schedule for the evening do you?" I shake my head and stand. he gives me a slight and cruel smile.

I walk over to him and look him in the eyes. He turns his chair so he is facing me, "Come here," I step forward and stand a foot away from him. I can feel him looking me up and down focusing on my too short skirt and my patent leather shoes.

He pulls my arms and guides me over his knees, "I think I have a suitable punishment for you, Miss Anderson," I feel him raising my skirt, and the cold air of his office against my bare ass. "I believe I have a suitable punishment indeed, especially for naughty girls who wear nothing underneath their uniforms." He murmurs.

"Father?" I try to raise my head but his hand is holding me head down and I am completely helpless in this position.

"Ouch!" His hand lands a blow against my bare ass cheek and I bit my lip.

"No, no crying out," he raises his hand and smacks the other cheek now, "Now be a good girl and keep quiet,"

"Yes Father," I murmur as he spanks me. I can feel him getting hard and struggle with myself to keep still even as I feel myself getting wet.

****************

"Mmmmmmmm," I moan as he spanks me. The pain has been replaced with a tingling pleasure between my thighs and my ass is warmed by the blows.

"My my enjoying this are we?" Father Moss spanks harder. "Such a trashy little girl."

"Uh-huh," I moan and press my self against his legs, "Aaaahhhh," Another blow.

The spanking stops and I feel his hand resting on my back. his other hand is still holding my head down. "Now let's just see," I feel a finger slip into my soaked cunt and I push against his finger. "My my still wanting to be punished?"

"Yes Father Moss. Punish me I have been so bad," I push against him as he slips another finger inside me and begins to thrust his fingers in and out.

"I intend to punish you," Father Moss continues to finger me until my cunt clamps onto his fingers. "Come for me, little one, come for me," he murmurs.

"AH! Father I'm Coming! Ahhhhhmmmmmmmmm!" The orgasm rips through me and I push myself as hard as I can against his fingers.

TBC