Father of a Pornstar Ch. 01

Story Info
Emma finally tells her divorced father about her real job...
12.3k words
4.6
138.5k
292

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tribad
Tribad
580 Followers

Chapter 1

"Eighteen... nineteen... uhhh... twenty."

Terry sweaty and hurting, put the heavy bar down and stared at the gym's ceiling for a couple of seconds before he rose back up. He stood up and looked at his reflection in the large mirror that covered one of the gym's walls.

"Not bad for 43", he thought, satisfied with his rather athletic silhouette. Since his divorce with Karen 3 years ago, Terry had decided to get back in shape, and dedicated a fair amount of time for his workout every week. It didn't work out too bad for him either, as he had already picked up a couple of girls who attended the same gym. But right now, he wasn't looking for a relationship.

His marriage had given him a beautiful daughter, Emma, whom he raised together with his wife until she was old enough to leave the house. He and Karen had wanted to go their separate ways for a while, but they didn't want their daughter to grow up in a torn family, so they chose to stick together until she went to live on her own. Soon after that, they divorced, and ever since, Terry had enjoyed his celibacy.

Terry wiped his forehead and decided to call it a day. As he left the gym, his phone rang, displaying Emma's name. He picked up.

"Hey my baby girl! What's up?"

"Hi dad, I'm good, thanks. I was wondering, can I come down to your place for dinner tonight? There's something I've been meaning to talk to you about."

"Sure honey. Is something wrong?"

"No, not at all. It's just something I want to tell you. Anyway, we'll talk about later!"

Terry's daughter lived about one hour away from him. They talked every week on the phone, but didn't see each other more than once or twice a month. Emma was now 22 and wanted to become a television actress. She lived in the city and worked at a restaurant while she tried to land some roles.

Terry wasn't a great cook, but did his best to make a nice dinner for her. He was just about done when his daughter arrived. She seemed both excited and anxious, which worried Terry a little.

As they began eating, they exchanged a few words before Emma decided to cut to the chase.

"Dad, there's something I've been meaning to tell you for a while now. I don't want you to be mad... promise you won't be mad."

"What is it, honey? Did you do something wrong? I'm starting to worry a little here."

"I didn't do anything wrong, dad. Why would you assume that?" she chuckled. "No, it's about my job, actually. I know you're gonna freak out, but please remember... I'm happy about my job and I love what I do. I, um... haven't really been honest with you about my occupation."

"What do you mean?"

"You remember I wanted to become an actress, right?"

"Yes...?"

"Yeah, well, I've uh... been doing that for a while now."

"What? But that's great, Emma! What's wrong?"

"It's just that... the movies I play in... they're... adult movies."

Emma smiled sheepishly as she said this, trying to soften the blow as much as she could. Terry's jaw dropped. His daughter was beautiful and smart, he always knew she would succeed in becoming an actress, but the thought had never crossed his mind that she could work in porn. During a couple of seconds that seemed to last minutes, thoughts raced through his mind : how did his baby girl end up in this industry? What kind of abuses was she subjected to? How long had she been doing this?"

"L-let me get this straight...", he articulated. "You work in... porn?"

She nodded, still smiling.

"I won't lie... that's... a bit of a shock, to put it mildly."

"I know dad, I'm sorry... I hope you're not disappointed in me."

"How long have you been doing this?"

"For about two years."

"Wow... okay."

"I'm sorry dad... Are you mad at me?"

He took a moment to answer.

"No, my baby, of course not, it's just... a lot to process. But you... said you enjoy doing this?" he asked, recalling what she had said moments earlier.

"Yeah dad. It's fun and I get a lot of recognition. I have a lot of admirers, you know..."

Suddenly the thought of hundreds of men jacking off to his daughter in front of their computers sprang up in Terry's mind. He quickly tried to dismiss that idea by talking :

"But... What made you decide to come up tonight and tell me about this?"

"Well I've been wanting to tell you for a long time. You know, at first it was very awkward and I was ashamed of it. But I soon realized I was good at this and enjoyed doing it, and I grew more confident. Now I really think there's no shame in what I'm doing, in fact I'm quite proud of how well I've been doing. I wanted to share this with you."

"Well I'm glad you told me, my baby girl... Don't worry, I'm not mad... I'm always proud of you, and if you enjoy what you're doing, then it's fine by me."

"Thanks dad. You're the best!"

He laughed. As the minutes passed, Terry grew more and more aware of the implications of what his daughter had just revealed. Suddenly, he thought about all those male porn stars he had seen in his videos and began to wonder how many of them had been with his daughter... once again, he quickly tried to dismiss the thought of his daughter being in a sexual situation. But suddenly, he wondered aloud :

"Do... umm... Do you do it with guys or girls?"

He regretted asking the question as soon as he finished, but his daughter answered immediately.

"Well, a bit of both actually."

While Terry was deeply embarrassed, his daughter's initial uneasiness had completely faded, and she was now excited to finally share with her dad what she'd been doing for two years. Sex had become so casual for Emma that it didn't bother her at all to talk about it with her father. She was ready to tell him about it in detail if he wanted. In fact...

"Actually, dad, I wanted to, um... I wanted to show you my work."

Terry gulped. His daughter wanted to show him porn videos involving her? This was a crazy thought. He found his daughter beautiful and was perfectly aware of how attractive she could be to other men, but he had never thought about her in a sexual way. But now she wanted him to see her having sex? He suddenly blushed.

"I um... I don't know, honey... You know, parents never want to think about their children being in any kind of sexual situation..."

"Yeah, I know this must be weird for you... sorry. But for me, sex is just harmless fun now. I'd like you to accept the idea that I love sex and that I'm not ashamed of other people seeing me. And like I told you, I'm quite successful now... I'm proud of my work. That's why I want to share it with you."

"I understand. I think... I'm really happy that you want to implicate me in your life honey, but this is... it's a little difficult for me."

"I can wait if you need a some time to get comfortable with the idea, dad."

"Thank you, honey..."

A few days passed. Terry couldn't stop thinking about what his daughter had revealed to him. His baby girl was all over the internet, having sex with other men and women for the enjoyment of lustful guys beating their meat in front of their computers all around the world...

Terry was no stranger to porn sites himself, and knew very well how diverse porn could be. He started to wonder what kind of films his daughter played in, wondering if she was into the more... niche type of content.

At times he grew furious, but then he remembered her words. She was having fun, she wasn't ashamed, and she was proud of herself. So there was no reason for him to not be proud of her as well.

Eventually, he decided to agree to his daughter's request. If she was comfortable with it, maybe he should be too. And he realized how lucky he was, as a father, to have a daughter that wanted to share some parts of her life with him. He called her :

"I've been thinking about what you said, honey. Okay, I want to see your work."

"That's so awesome, dad! Can I come over tonight?"

"Sure."

A few hours later, she arrived for dinner. As he invited her to sit at the dinner table, she held up a USB thumb drive.

"I brought some videos," she said with a wide smile as she waved the thumb drive around.

Terry smiled. He still wasn't very comfortable with the idea, but he wanted to do this for his daughter. As they ate, he asked :

"So, is there anything I should know before I take a look at what's on this drive?" He blushed a little.

"Well, you're going to see your daughter naked from lots of angles," she replied, laughing.

Terry laughed along, but more out of embarrassment. Emma continued :

"I do various stuff. Nothing too hardcore, I guess. I do guys, girls, both at the same time. Solo as well..."

As she spoke, Terry briefly imagined her having sex with guys, than with other girls, then masturbating. He shook his head, Emma wondered why. She added :

"Also, I have kind of a... specialty, I guess. A certain type of niche thing. Nothing too weird, I think. You'll see."

Terry could tell his daughter was impatient. It was already late when they finished dinner. Emma asked :

"So, you're going to watch them tonight?"

"I guess..." Terry replied, blushing once again.

"Actually, I'm not working tomorrow morning. Mind if I spend the night? It's late and I don't want to fall asleep at the wheel."

"Of course, baby. You know where your room is."

Terry's house had three bedrooms including his own. One of them was dedicated to his daughter for whenever she wanted to visit him. It was adjacent to his.

Emma had proposed watching the videos with him, but Terry thought it would be a little too awkward for him. Finally, he found himself alone in his bedroom and booted up his laptop. He took a deep breath as he plugged in the USB drive.

"Shit..." he whispered as he opened the only folder that was in it, and saw it contained 35 videos. "She's expecting me to watch all of that?"

The folder was displayed in a list with no thumbnails. All he could see was the file names, all laconically descriptive of their content, and randomly sorted. He put on a headset and decided to start with one of the softer looking ones titled "massage."

He opened it and set it in full screen. An intro music started, and the names of the stars appeared in front of a blurry background : "Crystal & Grace". Terry wondered which one was his daughter, and realized she hadn't told him her nickname. He figured he would find out with the next video.

The names disappeared, the music faded, and the blurry picture became clearer. He saw Emma, wearing a white bathrobe, enter a large room with a massage table at its center. He gulped as he saw his baby girl open her bathrobe and let it fall on the floor. In no more than a second, his daughter was entirely naked. He looked away for a second, then thought "I agreed to this." He brought his eyes back to the screen.

His daughter had indeed a perfect figure. He reluctantly agreed that he could have found her very sexy had she not been his own blood. Emma lied face down on the table, and another woman entered, wearing white trousers and a white tank top. She poured some massage oil on Emma's back, and started massaging her.

At least in this position, all he could see of his daughter were her buttocks, which he could manage. Soon, her daughter's back, buttocks and legs were fully covered in massage oil, glistening intensely. After a while, the masseuse invited Emma to turn around before she covered the rest of her body in massage oil.

Terry gulped when the masseuse began to grope his daughter's generous breasts, and leaned down to kiss her. The camera zoomed in, and Terry saw Emma kissing the other girl passionately, using her tongue. Terry fought the urge to look away. The camera zoomed out as the masseuse began to work her way down. A minute later, she parted Emma's thighs.

For the first time, Terry saw his daughter's cleanly shaven sex, already fully covered in massage oil. The masseuse began to rub her vulva, and the camera zoomed in on Emma's womanhood. The masseuse was now circling around her erect clitoris, and soon, Terry began to hear his daughter moan. The camera continued to zoom in until Emma's crotch occupied the whole screen.

Terry was like paralyzed in front of his computer, his eyes glued to the screen as his daughter's moan entered his ears. Her lips were swollen and her clitoris fully erect. He could even see her anus, which the masseuse slowly worked her way to. He could not believe he was watching this.

Terry's eyes grew when he saw one finger enter his daughter's sex, while another penetrated her anus. Both slid in effortlessly, and Emma's lustful moans became louder. The masseuse progressively accelerated her pace, driving her crazy. Soon, Terry could tell she was about to come. He paused the video and looked away.

"What am I doing?" he thought. "I shouldn't see this." But he had promised. And deep down, even though he couldn't admit it, he wanted to see. He resumed the video.

Seconds later, Emma reached orgasm, her moans turning into screams of release. The masseuse pulled both her fingers out and began to rub her clitoris with her thumb, offering Terry a perfectly unobstructed view of his daughter's orgasmic contractions. He could see Emma's vulva and anus pulsating, contracting repeatedly as she rode the waves of pleasure running throughout her body.

A few moments later, she calmed down, and the masseuse kissed her one last time, as the picture faded to black.

Terry, who had unconsciously been leaning closer and closer to the monitor, sat back, staring into space for a moment. He knew he had crossed a line. A father was never supposed to see his daughter have an orgasm... Then he realized he was breathing deeply, and noticed the bulge in his pants.

"Shit, that can't be..." he thought, realizing he was being aroused by his own daughter. He waited for a moment, considering stopping there. Eventually, he decided to watch another video. He knew her daughter too well, she was definitely going to ask him about the videos in the morning, and he would better have something to say about them.

He opened another video, titled "Masturbation."

The name "Grace" appeared on the screen, confirming to Terry his suspicion that his daughter had enough taste not to call herself "Crystal". Soon after, the picture faded in of Emma lying naked on a bed. The camera was in a fixed position, framing the entirety of her body.

She began by playing with her breasts, then soon brought one hand down between her legs. She parted her thighs wide, offering her father another view of her femininity. Once again, Terry thought about looking away. "No father should watch his daughter masturbate", he thought. He wouldn't admit it, but the reason he had chosen this video was that it was among his favorite kinds. He watched his daughter play with her clitoris, before she began fingering herself. He unconsciously bit his lower lip when she brought her fingers to her mouth and licked them clean of her own juices. Then she flipped on her belly and lifted her crotch, showing the camera a clean view of her ass and her sex, as she continued rubbing herself.

Terry watched as his daughter's juices ran down her thighs. Her now familiar moans filled his ears once again. A few minutes later, her breathing intensified, and she began rubbing herself furiously until she reached orgasm. She began rocking her pelvis against her hands. Terry could see once again her anus pulsate as she came hard.

She finally calmed down and let herself fall on the bed, and the video ended.

Terry had grown fully erect, and was ashamed of his own arousal. How could he be turned on by his own daughter? Then again, how could he remain insensitive to such a beautiful woman giving herself an orgasm in front of him?

He clicked on another video, titled "Gangbang and bukkake". He was really anxious about this one, but knew his daughter had put it here for a reason, and would probably ask him about it. He wanted to get it over with so he could go back to softer ones. "What I wouldn't do for my daughter", he thought.

This video wasted no time in introduction, and started with his daughter surrounded by seven men, all fully erect. Terry frowned as he watch them begin to fuck her. One man said :

"Say you want my big cock in your ass, you fucking bitch."

"Yes, please, fuck my ass with you big cock!" his daughter replied. Terry's jaw dropped as the man took his daughter from behind and began to pound her backside.

Another arrived in front of her and slapped his member on her face, saying :

"Do you want my cock in your mouth slut? Beg me for it!"

"Please, stick your cock in my mouth! I'll take it all in."

"Good slut," the man replied, slapping her face again with his member before pushing it inside her mouth. "Take it, bitch. You won't talk as much with your mouth full." He pushed further and further until his cock was completely buried in Emma's mouth. Then she opened her mouth even wider, and the man pushed until his balls were inside as well, then began to slide in and out while the other man was still fucking Emma's ass.

"My God, my baby..." Terry thought. He watched his daughter's breasts dangle back and forth as the men had their way with her, while the five other men masturbated around her. The man who was taking her from behind said :

"I'm coming... I'm gonna fill your ass up with my cum, bitch..."

He pulled out of her after he ejaculated, and Emma sat on her knees while she continued sucking the other guy. The camera moved around, showing the semen flowing out of her anus. She held he hands up and began jacking off two other men while she continued sucking the first.

Terry watched as one after the other, they fucked all of his daughter's holes. Eventually, she sat again on her knees, and one after the other, the men took turns in front of her. She said :

"Yes, cum on my face! Cover me with your cum!"

"Shut up, slut! Oh, I'm gonna cum..."

Terry watched as the guy ejaculated all over Emma's face. He was soon replaced by a second, then a third, until all seven men had emptied themselves on his daughter's face. The camera moved closer to her, and she looked at it proudly, her entire face covered in thick, white goo.

"My God," Terry thought. "This is too much." The video ended, and not a second too soon for Terry.

Shocked but still willing to continue, Terry then watched a video titled "threesome", featuring his daughter, another woman, and a man. This one was more respectful and sensual, and Terry soon found himself breathing deeply as he saw the man fucking both girls one after the other. At the end, the guy came all over his daughter's breasts. Terry was still uncomfortable, but was somehow growing more accepting of the idea that his daughter aroused him.

Going back to the folder, he found a series of videos titles "JOI 1", "JOI 2", and so forth. He did not know what that mean, but soon found out the letters stood for "Jerk off instructions". He had seen one or two videos like this in the past, but didn't think much of them. But he soon realized this was the specialty his daughter had told him about earlier, her niche. In fact, there was something very specific about this series of instructions videos, as he would quickly find out...

They were filmed from the man's perspective. The first video started with the man lying on his bed, his hand groping his sex through his underwear, when Emma entered the room, dressed like a schoolgirl.

"Oh, daddy, what are you doing..." she said. Terry's eyes widened. "You shouldn't leave your door open when you do that..." She bit her lower lip. "Oh, I understand... You want to show it to me, daddy, is that it?"

The camera moved up and down, nodding, as the actor continued groping himself.

"Okay, take your big cock out, daddy. Show it to your baby girl..."

The actor pulled down his underwear, freeing his hard member. Terry gulped.

Tribad
Tribad
580 Followers