Father-Son Date Mother-Daughter Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to finger her Penny's slit and then drove two fingers into her, searching for her G-spot. I found it for certain when her back arched and she came on my fingers, a small amount of her thick cream oozing around my digits.

Next to us on another chaise, Todd and Sarah were making out and molesting each other's genitals: Todd fingering Sarah, a her jerking his cock around in a lewd way.

I went down on Penny, lapping up every taste sensation I could find there. In America alone, I knew that over a hundred MILLION men loved this taste; now why won't one of the food companies get on the ball and market this great culinary delight. I amused myself for a few seconds as I munched on Penny thinking of names for the new product: Pussy Snaps, Quim Bits, Coochies, Box Bits, and Funny Cunny's Snacks, were my favorites.

Penny and I got into a beautiful lovemaking session after that. We were pacing ourselves right beside Sarah and Todd. Sarah's naked presence only three feet away on the adjacent chaise added to the rebar-like hard-on I had sawing into Penny. At one point, Sarah reached over and held my hand, even pulling me slighting until I could cup her nearest breast and feel a hard nipple. Todd never missed a beat, even when Penny reached over to him and stroked his thigh and then right up to where his hard cock penetrated Sarah.

Penny came again, leading me down that same path of orgasmic bliss. Two minutes later, Todd and Sarah peaked in a small display of fireworks. We all lay there panting, and aglow in warm post-orgasmic feelings.

Penny eventually got up and brought us all some bottles of water, which we each finished in seconds. Sex is hard work, and one needs to replenish their fluids. Wine works well too, and I voiced that opinion.

Penny hopped up again, "I agree. Let me open a bottle of Pinot. I'll be right back."

Todd slid from beside Sarah; "I'll come and help." He winked at me and followed her into the house, as they headed towards the kitchen. He had a gleam in his eye, and I could guess where that might lead.

Sarah swung her legs around, giving me an open shot of her beaver quite intentionally. "Do you like the way I look?" she asked looking down at the obvious tuft of pubic hair on her mons. Sarah's pussy was slightly open from where my son had his long cock sawing into her body. That fact alone made her look sexy as all hell.

I nodded. "You're beautiful; every inch of you. I'm of a mind that the parts that you usually cover up are the most beautiful."

"I'm glad you approve. You're important to me too." On that note, she came to my chaise and lay down beside me; she pulled my nude body to hers so we could kiss with lots of body contact. As we did, I felt her hand surround my resting cock and start to revive my pecker.

"Are you sure you want to be doing this?" I said. "I don't want to mess up anything with Penny." I was reviving much faster than I ever expected.

Sarah smiled at me and said, "There are two things you could do that would mess things up with Penny right now; the first is failing to make me happy by making love to me, and second is getting mad at either Todd or her because they're going to have a little romantic fuck too." She glanced inside but there was nothing to see there from where we lay.

It took me a full-uninterrupted minute to process what she'd just said. Fundamentally, the mother and daughter had intentionally swapped partners, and they wanted no ill feelings to result. I had some automatic responses that I examined and immediately declared as knee-jerk responses from an earlier era that I didn't believe I should entertain any further. I also tested the moral issue, and found some traditional memes playing there too. I examined my behavior and found it acceptable. I repeated Todd's statement to myself several times, 'Consulting adults can do whatever they want to do about sex.'

There was more there too. I felt all warm and cuddly about Sarah ... and Penny. But Sarah was in my arms, and she was the one kissing me with her bare hot breasts pushed tightly against my chest so I could feel her nips digging into my skin in a highly arousing manner. Oh, I was full of lust, but I was also full of something else – some very tender and romantic feelings for both women.

After my new partner successfully instigated revival techniques, I ate Sarah to an orgasm in a way that received high praise from her. I then got an amazing blowjob from her where she demonstrated what she had been doing to Todd earlier, only this time she kept bringing me right to the brink and then backing me down. After that, we started to make love. Sarah kept moaning that what we were doing was so nice, and how I was just the nicest man she'd ever met, and that I had her completely in heart, body, and soul. The feeling was mutual.

We made love for twenty or thirty minutes. I half expected Penny and Todd to appear, but they didn't. Eventually, I came, bringing Sarah along with me for her fourth or fifth orgasm by me. I guess I was hitting all the right places.

After we were through, Sarah and I cuddled together on that chaise, constantly kissing, licking, and doing little romantic and pleasing things to each other's bodies. We weren't exactly silent too. We both kept reaffirming our affection for each other, plus she had to listen to me express amazement that anyone of her age and beauty would spend a second thinking of me, let alone make love with me.

Sarah said to me as she stroked my face, "Oh, don't run yourself down. You are the nicest man I know. The age thing you worry about doesn't matter. I know you may think it's a little early to say this, but I love you. You don't have to say anything in return, but I can tell we feel about the same about each other, and I know you feel that way about my mother too – and that's wonderful because so do I, and just for the record I love Todd too. I happen to believe I can love two men at the same time – so does mom."

I ventured, "It feels strange to love two women at the same time, but I do."

"I love two men, why can't you love two women. The rule about only loving one person at a time is not fixed in concrete; it's just been made up by someone."

Penny's voice sounded behind me, "That's good, because I'm feeling very affectionate and loving about the two men here tonight." I rolled over slightly so I could see her.

Todd appeared and winked at me.

Sarah said to her mother in a teasing tone, "Did you two have fun?"

Penny lay down on the chaise close to us and stroked Sarah's arm, "We had a beautiful time. It did just what I thought it would – extended my love to include another person I already felt close to."

Sarah shifted position, having me lean back against the tilted back of the chaise as she leaned back against my body. She wrapped my arms around her, making sure that each of my hands cupped a breast and erect nipple. She looked over her shoulder at me and purred.

Todd adopted a similar position with Penny on the adjacent chaise much to her obvious delight. The two of them were facing us.

I said, "So what do we do now?" I was thinking of the larger picture.

Penny was thinking closer in. "I think Sarah and I should revive the two of you again, and then we should all make love again. Maybe the two of you gentlemen should focus on Sarah for a while, and then on me, and then on Sarah, and so on." She gave a lecherous grin.

Todd asked in as innocent a tone as he could muster, "Oh, so you want to be DPed?"

Sarah laughed, "Well, sometime, but not right this minute."

Penny said, "DPed?"

Sarah explained to her mother in a humorous tone, "Double penetrated – one man's cock in your pussy, and the other man's cock in your ass."

"NO!" Penny announced firmly. "That's private real estate with a huge 'No Trespassing' sign blocking the entrance."

I watched Todd slide a hand from one of Penny's breasts, down her side, and over her hip until it disappeared behind her ass. Penny looked worried but didn't stop him. He apparently searched for her opening, and found it, because Penny's eyes got very large and then her body jerked into a highly alert status. She threw her head back against his chest and closed her eyes.

Todd's other hand snaked down her front after pinching her nipples, until he was stroking her clit. Her body started to twitch and vibrate, as though he were playing a fine musical instrument.

Penny muttered, "Oh, God. I can't believe you're doing that to me. I can't believe I'm not complaining."

Todd kissed Penny's shoulder, "Do you like it?"

"No ... yes ... maybe ... it's interesting, but your finger is much smaller than your cock."

Sarah told her mother, "I've had anal sex a few times. Your ass is flexible and can adapt just the way your pussy does. When I've been in the right mood, I can get some powerful orgasms from doing it. It can be really special in a good way."

Penny was lying there with her eyes closed savoring what my son was doing to her. Todd looked mischievous but sensitive to his partner.

Eventually, Penny stated, "That sign actually says 'No Trespassing Except by Special Permission.'" We all laughed.

The four of us took a swim and played together in the pool. Playing together consisted of feeling each other's sexual parts, and licking pussies as the women sat next to each other on the side of pool. Todd and I kept changing partners too.

We changed places with the women and they were sucking on our cocks, changing back and forth. At one point, they had us leaning together so they each could take both our cocks into their mouth at the same time. It got a little kinky touching Todd that way, but, hey, I'm a consenting adult.

Sarah announced she wanted both of us, so we went back to the chaises. Penny watched us. Sarah got some lube, and then mounted me leaving her back door open. Todd went in that door a few minutes later. Sarah popped off a couple of major orgasms, and then we stopped. Todd stayed with her, and I went back to Penny.

We finished our third round about one o'clock. Penny insisted that we stay overnight. Sarah and Todd took the guest room, and Penny and I took the master bedroom. We were asleep in seconds.

To be continued