Father Time Pt. 03

Story Info
Dad makes a pregnant Molly feel attractive again.
2k words
4.34
87k
38

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BABY DADDY

The summer after my daughter Molly and I started having sex, she met a man, Will, through one of the other associates at her law firm, and they started dating. I love my daughter and want her to be happy, and we both knew that what we were doing wasn't meant to be permanent. I wouldn't have said anything to her if I didn't like him, but I did. He liked watching classic sporting events as much as I did, and he liked Japanese movies as much as Molly did.

Molly got very sick for a time in the fall, and for a time she was at risk of dehydration. Will was there for her the whole time, which was good because things were particularly busy at my job, and it would have been difficult for anyone else to cover for me if I'd tried to take care of her. All though it makes sense to me now, I had never known that when you regurgitate your stomach's contents, sometimes that includes medicine, and you may as well not have taken it. Molly insists that's how Will was able to get her pregnant even though she hadn't missed a pill in the entire time she'd known him. I guess Will wasn't ready to be a father, because he stopped coming over. I was almost as heartbroken as Molly was.

My company had a slow spot when Molly was six months along. I started converting what used to be Megan's sewing room into the nursery even though we wouldn't need it for a while, because I didn't know when I'd have that much free time in the next three months. I had set up the monitor and went to put the speaker in Molly's room next door. She was sitting on her bed in a bathrobe and crying. "What's wrong, Honey?" I asked.

"This," she said, and she pointed to her belly button, which was sticking out.

"What's wrong with that? I think it's cute," I told her.

"It's only pointing out like that because I'm fat," she said through her tears. "I'm fat, and I'm gonna look like a sow for at least another year." Her chest heaved, pushing the robe open, and I realized that she had already developed pregnancy boobs. Had this happened just recently, or had I missed it because maternity tops tended to conceal that aspect rather than accentuate it?

"No, no," I tried to console her. "You're beautiful!"

"You're just saying that because you're my dad," she said. "No one's gonna wanna touch me until Veronica comes, and even then I'll end up in Mom jeans." (Molly changed the baby's name about once a week.)

"You're wrong. You were sexy before, and you'll get back to being sexy again. You'll be wearing tight jeans and sheer blouses in no time."

Molly stood up and pointed to a place just below her waist that had seen some growth lately. "Look at this. It's never going back, and guys won't want to see that."

I don't know what came over me, but my sympathy gave way to something more negative. "Now see here, Molly! I did see that, once a week or more on average, for the first fifteen years of your life!" Molly gave me a disturbed look. "Not on you, on your mother. What kind of sick fuck do you take me for?" Yes, I reminded myself, even in highly intelligent women, pregnancy brain is a real phenomenon.

Molly stopped and laughed. "You didn't slow down until Mom went to the hospital for the last time. But how's that help me? Will's gone. He's not coming back, and I'm not sure I'd take him if he did. Who's that leave? And what do you mean, I'll get BACK to being sexy?"

I traced the mark with my finger. In my mind, I was with Megan again. "My mistake. You're still sexy." I took her hand and put it on my dick. "See for yourself."

"Oh, Daddy," she said. She unbuckled my pants and let them fall to the ground. She reached into my boxers and found my cock. "Yep, just the way I remember it."

I rubbed her pussy and said, "Not quite the way I remember it, but as beautiful as ever." Molly awkwardly let her robe slide off her arms. I stepped back, kicked off my pants and took my underwear off. Molly grabbed the hem of my T-shirt and pulled it over my head. She tried to pull me to her, but her belly worked against her muscle memory, and my mouth went to her tits. "And these are even better than I remember," I told her. I put my hands around her butt and started licking and sucking on her nipples. Once she was standing steadily, I took one hand off her butt and started caressing her pussy. I traced circles around it and then dragged my index finger between her lips. On the way down, I only separated them a little. On the way up, I got them far apart that I could see the inner flesh that I hadn't enjoyed in so long.

"Love me, Daddy," Molly said.

I helped her onto her bed and got between her legs. "I do love you, Molly," I told her. "Even when you were with Will, I missed being your lover, but I want you to be happy."

"You make me happy, Daddy," she told me. I had been playing with her pussy, and now I had two fingers inside her. "And horny, too!" She tried to arch her back, but she didn't get much lift, because she hadn't attempted it with a 20-pound weight on top of her before. "Did I mention that being pregnant was having that effect on me?"

I started to tell her that her mother had been the same way, but I didn't want to ruin the mood. "Aren't I the lucky one!" I answered. I moved up and started rubbing her belly while I kissed her. When our tongues met, my dick got so hard, I couldn't wait much longer.

I didn't have to, because Molly reached down and found it. "Ooh, I haven't had one of these in months!" she squealed. She sat up and stroked it a few times. I thought I was going to get a blow job, but I didn't. She put my hand on her chest, just above her tit.

"Is that my heart beating, or yours?" I asked. "Or Veronica's?"

Molly laughed and moved my hand back to her belly. "If it's Veronica's, I'm gonna have a really weird delivery." When I didn't laugh, she said, "I think it's both our hearts." I moved around in front of her. She lay back, but she moved my cock right in front of her pussy. "Give it to me, Scott. I want a dick. Now!"

"They haven't perfected that surgery yet," I told her.

"Dammit, Daddy, quit fooling around and fuck me!" she shouted. She tried to move her feet onto my lower back to push me, but she could only get them over my calves.

That was enough to urge me forward a little, and I got in with little effort. In all the times I'd made love to my daughter, I'd only thought about Megan a few times, but every little thing that was different between now and the last time reminded me of the adjustments that Megan and I had made in the months before Molly was born. It wasn't making me unhappy; it just felt a little odd. I got my head back into what I was doing and said, "I'm in!"

"I can tell," Molly giggled.

I thrust in and out, and instead of watching her tits sway like before, I kept looking at her belly. I wasn't lying before; it was truly a beautiful sight. Seeing a pregnant belly from this angle for the first time in 27 years excited me beyond what I was already doing. "Molly! Molly!" I called.

Molly must have known what I was going to tell her. She asked, "You know what's great about sex when you're pregnant?" Before I could answer, she did. "You can't GET pregnant! Come inside me, Daddy! I know you want to!"

I probably should have waited before I spoke. Just as my thrusts had punctuated her speech a moment ago, my orgasm punctuated my own. "Molly ... Honey ... I wish this baby ... were mine!" My hips stopped and I was coming with full force. The most surreal part of this whole experience was when I realized that the pussy I was coming into had my granddaughter on the other side.

After I finished coming, I lay down next to Molly. We were speechless for a couple minutes. Soon I felt her hand on my dick again, which naturally got it hard. "I'm eating for two, you know," she said.

"I'm kinda hungry myself," I told her with a smile. We sat up and moved around. I wasn't sure I could do her pussy justice if her belly was pressing into my chest, and it took so much effort on Molly's part to sit up that she didn't want to go right back to a prone position. We ended up on our sides, each with one ear on her comforter. Was her pussy engorged just because she was horny, or was this another side effect? I couldn't remember from before. I licked a figure eight over the whole area. I felt her tongue on the underside of my shaft, and then I felt her lips surround the head. I put one hand over her raised leg and one under the lower leg and caressed them while I moved my tongue slowly into her pussy.

She let me out of her mouth enough to say, "Don't be shy, Scott." She bobbed up and down a couple more times and added, "There's nothing you can do to hurt her. Not with your dick, and certainly not with your tongue." This time I licked her vigorously, trying to touch a new spot on her walls with each motion. "Daddy! Daddy!" she panted. She tightened her legs around me. For the first time in my life, I was actually afraid that a woman would strangle me this way. As cool a way to die as that might have seemed in the moment, I didn't want Molly to have to explain it to the coroner. I managed enough strength to loosen her grip and sat up. Molly got on all fours in front of me. She held my cock straight and aimed it so that I came on her beautiful milk jugs. When I finished coming, she started moving around. She seemed to be trying to get on my lap, but she knew what she was up against. She stopped when she got her legs over mine and put her hands on my shoulders. "What you said before, Daddy?"

"About what?"

"Wishing the baby were yours." It took me a second to remember that I'd said it. "Did you mean it?"

"Yeah," I admitted.

Molly moved her hands down to my back. "I wish it were too."

She put one of my hands on her belly, and I felt the baby move. "I guess that makes it unanimous," I said. We went back to our sides and kissed for a few minutes, but we were both too worn out to do anything more. I told her, "I know they say to space your kids for your health, their health, finances ..."

"What are you saying, Scott?" she asked.

"Nothing would make me happier than to give you another baby, if that's what you want," I told her.

Molly kissed me hard, but this time on the cheek. "Oh, Daddy! ... I'll let you know."

Emma just turned a month old. Molly hasn't told me what she wants next, but right now, we're both too sleep-deprived for it to matter. I'm so proud of my daughter and my granddaughter!