Fathers and Daughters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to start now?"

She sat up on her haunches and grasped the lower edge of her nightie with both hands, my eyes opened wider as she slowly began to raise it, her flat tummy was exposed and drew my gaze and I couldn't stop myself watching as she bunched it up until the pale under slopes of her breasts were just coming into view ... and there she paused.

"Well, should I go all the way?"

Gulp!

"I know you've been watching me lately."

How much does she know?

"I saw you looking down from my window."

Oh my God, I didn't leave the vibrator out on the bed ... did I?

With her knees together like that, at least I wasn't forced to stare at her crotch but she kept the nightie poised at the critical level of her breasts and I just didn't know which way this situation was going to go next.

"Jenny darling, is this really necessary?"

"I want you to take this seriously dad, it's a good idea, but not one we can put off for a few years, we have to act now, while I'm ripe."

What a choice of words!

My mind was toying with the idea of being around my daughter every day as she pranced around in flimsy underwear and stockings, posing for cameras in all those ways I was so familiar with from my lifelong interest in girlie magazines, my dick wanted to play peek-a-boo under the sheet more urgently and I pushed the book down right over it again, then I started to worry about leaving a tell tale wet patch on the plain sheet.

Have to keep it there now mate.

She was looking down curiously now, maybe she thought my posture looked funny, she'd noticed my slight adjustment, was I looking as warm as I felt, did I have a bead of sweat on my top lip?

"Still reading those fantasy novels I see?"

"Yes, you know me, I like a good trilogy, something that lasts me a while."

"What's this one about, dragon's again?"

She reached out to touch the book with her left hand while keeping the nightie poised with her right.

"Yes, there's usually a dragon or two knocking about somewhere in one of these."

My voice sounded thick and odd, even to me, she held the edge of the book and tugged slightly, trying to take it from me but I wouldn't let go, only that small item and the thin sheet separated her slender fingers from my erection and I was panicking.

"Let's have a look then, come on!"

She tugged a bit more and I resisted again, then as her grip slipped I gasped and flinched and she suddenly realised why the book was there.

"Oh my!"

Oh no!

"You're har ..."

Oh yes!

She looked very seriously at my face and I lowered my eyes in shame.

"Melanie said this would happen, there is a cure though."

Before I could say or do anything else, she pulled the nightie over her head and dropped it to the floor, then she looked down at her bare breasts, they were magnificent, they were rounded, they were full, they were thrusting, she saw my look of approval and touched her nipples one at a time, making them pucker up for me on purpose.

"Jenny, what are you ..?"

"Do you like them, will they earn us a fortune do you think?"

"They're ... very lovely."

Gulp ... throb!

She wasn't blushing about it or anything!

"Melanie says they're good, you should see her tits though, they are amazing."

I'd love to!

"If you're horny dad, because of me, you shouldn't hide it, we should confront it together, it's all part of the process of working together, Melanie told me."

"Oh really, Melanie seems to have all the answers."

"She does know what she's talking about daddy, she's been through all the same stages with her own father."

I couldn't believe I was having this conversation with my eighteen year old daughter, while she was kneeling on my bed nearly naked and I was ogling her lovely tits.

"Remind me please, how much older than you the wise Melanie happens to be?"

"She's nineteen, but ever so worldly."

"Of course she is."

"Stop mocking me father, this is serious."

"Oh I know that right enough."

I was looking at her lovely tits as we spoke, she looked down at my groin again and made a hand movement towards the book which caused me to shift nervously.

"It's quite normal for a man to react this way to a nude woman."

"Not when she's his daughter!"

"It's okay, it's just a mechanical reaction to the chemistry of our bodies, as long as our minds can handle the rights and wrongs there's no problem."

"You think so?"

"Yes, I don't mind you looking at my body, how can I if I'm prepared to offer myself naked for the camera, all you have to do is get over the initial shock of seeing me like this, as time goes by it will get much easier, Melanie said it worked with her dad."

"I'd like to meet this father daughter pair, they sound very special."

"Oh goody, we could have them both over this weekend, you can ask all the questions you like and get real answers, how about it?"

"Perhaps we should, if you're really serious about this darling then we need to get all the advice we can."

"I am serious daddy, would I be doing this for you otherwise?"

She looked down at her front again and then back up at me, she smiled and batted her eyelashes for the full effect, then she very cleverly turned sideways on to me and shucked off her knickers so quickly that I couldn't get a glimpse of anything vital, she got back up on her knees and sat back on her heels, there was no sign of any pubic hair at the base of her belly but I couldn't see between her legs properly.

"I'm still very dubious about this Jenny."

"Maybe your mind is, but right now your cock is thinking differently."

"Jenny!"

"What, can't I say cock, I'm eighteen daddy, cock, cock, cock ... hard cock, big cock, thick cock."

"Yes okay, you've made your point."

She shimmied her shoulders at me, making her breasts sway invitingly and my gaze locked on again.

"Right now father you have a decision to make."

"I told you, I need to think this over carefully."

"You have to decide whether you're going to order me back to my room ... or move over a bit, and you've got about five seconds."

"Jenny, this is crazy, please don't ..."

"Time's nearly up?"

She then grabbed the edge of the sheet with her face close to mine and her left nipple touching my upper arm like a red hot poker, her intention seemed clear but I couldn't believe she would do such a thing, I had to do something positive, but what?

"Too late, move over."

All of a sudden I was trying to hold down the sheet as she tried to lift it, we were all arms and legs for thirty seconds and of course I let go of the book, I saw it slide to the edge of the bed as my naked daughter slid under the sheet beside me.

"Oh daddy, you naughty thing, you're not even wearing shorts."

My mind was whirling, I tried to hold the sheet close to me as a barrier between her skin and mine but it was impossible, she leaned in towards me with her warm breasts pressing into my arm and her smooth leg sliding up mine, I quickly raised my right leg to try to disguise things but it was a waste of time really because the little wigwam with the damp patch at the top was all too obvious.

"Oh, is that all my fault or does the book have dirty bits?"

She peered across at the paperback, there was a scantily clad slave girl on the cover but it was only mildly erotic in places, I assured her of that to ease my conscience.

"It's okay, you're a grown up, if the heroine has big tits and loses her clothes frequently why should I care?"

"It's not that kind of book, honestly."

"Oh, but you do read that kind sometimes I expect?"

"Err, maybe."

"Everyone needs a little fun from somewhere daddy, I'm not shocked."

You would be if you saw my electronic porn collection!

Her left hand went under the sheet and touched my thigh.

"Jenny ..!"

"We have to get it over with daddy."

"No you can't ..!"

"So, if it's not the book then, this is my fault?"

She had grasped my erection without any warning and I flinched like a schoolboy with his first girlfriend behind the bike sheds.

"I've never touched a real penis before in my whole life and I'm eighteen, my God, it shouldn't be like that!"

My pulse was racing and I felt almost panicked enough to leap out of bed and lock myself in the bathroom but her soft fingers gripping my cock felt so fucking good!

"If I become a model and you help out, this will happen quite often I expect, you getting an erection I mean, but you'll get over it, skin is just skin after all, I'll help you to get over it."

"But this is wrong Jenny, I'm your father."

"I've already told you, it's okay, it's just mechanical."

As she spoke she calmly wanked my cock.

"Melanie helps her dad all the time with the tensions, plus of course, I might not be the only nude girl on the set, you might see others, you might need help with this regularly and Melanie says it's not incest if there's no penetration."

Her warm breasts felt wonderful against my arm and I looked at her sweet face and gulped as my daughter squeezed my cock, my mouth felt so dry I needed a drink of something, so I put my right hand out for the glass of water on my bedside table and as I was distracted by nearly knocking the glass over, the little minx used her other hand to raise the sheet and have a proper look at me.

"Oooh, it's lovely, the head is so pink and smooth."

"Jenny no darling, you can't do that."

"Please daddy?"

She pushed the sheet down and as my camouflage was removed, the true extent of my condition was exposed to us both, my prick looked quite big with her small hand round it, and as she played with me, more slippery fluid seeped from my bell end and she used her fingers to spread it and test it, she put her fingers to her nose and sniffed my pre come and I thought she was going to taste it for a second or two.

"Amazing ... so slippery?"

"Jenny, you should stop that."

"You don't sound very convincing father."

"I mean it Jenny."

She looked up at my face and pouted, then she took her hand off my cock and pushed the sheet down further to expose her own lower body, of course I looked down at her, I couldn't stop myself!

Still looking up at my face, she watched my eyes widen with desire as she parted her legs just enough to slip her left hand between them, I watched as her hand moved down there and I thought I could hear a wet sound but it might have been my imagination running riot, the effect was electric on me and before I knew it I'd taken hold of my hard cock in my right hand and started to masturbate.

"Yes daddy, it's okay to be honest about it."

She looked down at my moving hand and shuffled her body next to mine in such a natural way that I raised my left arm so she could snuggle her face into my ribs for a closer look, her fingers were busy between her thighs and my self control was rapidly leaving town, I gave up to the moment and told myself this must only be allowed to happen once, think of it as sex education for your daughter.

My daughter!

Jenny lowered her head more towards my tummy as she watched me wanking, her soft blonde tresses were silky on my skin and she was breathing rapidly, my left hand just fell automatically to the curve of her hip and I felt the soft skin there come alive under my touch, I trailed my fingertips into the warm divide at the top of her bum cheeks and felt the traces of soft down she has there, fascinating!

"What about the water, I'm thirsty as well?"

I let my cock go for a moment to reach for the water and as I took a swallow we both watched it pulsing, seemingly with a mind of it's own.

"Wow, that's wicked!"

"Do you want some water?"

My erection jerked again and another clear drop of fluid emerged, Jenny gasped.

"Yes please."

I held the glass to her lips and she drank, her body was trembling so much that a few drops escaped her ruby red lips and landed on my tummy, she giggled and I put the glass back on the bedside table, just as her left hand found my cock again, this time her fingers were slick with her own juices and it felt silky as hell on my hard shaft as she circled the crown and squeezed.

"Oh Jenny, if you do that any more I'm going to make a mess and embarrass us both."

My breathing was ragged, my balls were churning.

"I don't expect you to stop now daddy, I'm not a torturer, you deserve a reward for being so understanding and not shouting at me."

"Jenny ..."

"Go on, show me how you do it yourself when you're alone, I know most men do, I'll just watch, I won't interfere, please?"

What else could I do?

She let go of me again and started to caress her tits, playing with the hard nipples, then she decided to lean up on her right arm and look down as I took myself in hand again, her breasts were hanging like ripe fruit and my eyes took in every minute detail, her legs were squirming about and I still hadn't managed to see her cunt but that could be another time, something to look forward to ...

Bloody pervert ... you said just once!

Just as I realised what I'd fantasised about, I spurted all over my belly, it took Jenny a bit by surprise I think but she squealed in delight and lowered her face closer as the last of my load ran over my hand and down my shaft.

"Oh daddy, that's amazing, are you alright, was it a good one?"

I didn't answer, I didn't need to, my face must have said it all I think, but I can tell you, it was the most satisfying orgasm I'd had in ages.

"There's not very much come is there, I thought there'd be a lot more than that?"

There would have been dearest, if I hadn't filled your bra with spunk yesterday!

"Err, sometimes there's more than that."

I was panting and I reached for the tissue box, my cock slowly deflating on my belly and Jenny mesmerised by it.

"I want to watch it as it goes down, look, your balls are actually moving, wow!"

She shuffled further down the bed next to me and stretched out on her front with her chin on my thigh, I was treated now to the long view down her back, I could make out all her vertebra clearly because she hasn't an ounce of excess weight anywhere, the twin moons of her buttocks were smooth and rounded and they moved slightly as she shifted her position just enough to slide her right arm under her body.

As my erection faded and my breathing calmed I closed my eyes to bask in the moment, after a little while I felt her head come off my leg and I looked down to see my daughter burying her face in the sheet, she was moaning ever so quietly as her fingers busied themselves between her legs, her buttocks were clenching now and then in time to some of her movements and I just stayed quiet and watched.

I thought about sliding down the bed and having a look from the other direction but that would have been so gross and might even have worried her enough to break the spell, so I just lay there and listened to my daughter bringing herself up to a climax, the moaning got louder and her lower body squirmed a lot more.

It was an incredibly sexy situation for me and if I hadn't just blown my load I would have been hard as iron again, but instead I just enjoyed the intimacy of the moment.

"oh, oh daddy, daddy, oh yesssss."

Jenny's legs suddenly pressed tightly together as she hissed and gasped with her forehead pressing into the mattress and her back slightly arched, her hand was trapped somewhere between her legs and I watched as her buttocks quivered a couple of times, I rolled towards her and put a soothing hand on the nape of her neck and this brought another shudder of pleasure from her.

We stayed exactly like that for a couple of minutes as her breathing slowly returned to normal, then she turned her face up towards me and blew hair away from her mouth, the lipstick hadn't smudged at all and her face positively glowed with that silly expression that some women exude after a good fucking.

"You seemed to be in need of that my girl?"

"You can say that again, though I didn't intend to let things go so far when I came in here, I only wanted to talk to you about being a model, honestly dad."

"Yes, well, it happened and that's that, we'll have to discuss the details and your ideas in the morning, now we should get to bed, in our own beds I mean."

"I'm glad I told you though daddy, it's been on my mind for a while but I knew you wouldn't entertain the idea while I was still a minor."

"No I most certainly would not!"

"Exactly, that's exactly why I want you involved in this, because I know I can trust you, feel safe with you."

"But I'm your father."

"Not all fathers can be trusted, I've known girls who have had to escape, some of them have to leave home, it's the only way because they can't even get their mums to accept the truth about what happens when they're not looking."

"You're not joking are you?"

"No, I'm not, unfortunately."

While Jenny was bringing herself up to orgasm I had quietly wiped myself off with tissues and I'd then pulled a corner of the sheet across my lap, just for the sake of some modesty, now we were actually bemoaning the fate of other young girls who fall prey to lustful fathers but we'd just been indulging in sexual activity ourselves!

Most confusing ...

"Come on now Jenny, it's late."

"Oh daddy, I want to talk some more."

"No, it can wait until the morning."

I put on the sternest look I could muster and she slipped gracefully to the edge of the bed to reach down for her clothing.

"If you insist."

With a huge amount of self control I looked away across my right shoulder as Jenny got up off the bed, I counted to ten and looked back just as the nightie was being dropped over her head, she had her back to me and the panties were already on, I watched as she smoothed the nightie down and arranged her hair.

Jenny yawned then and stretched very slowly, with her arms raised high and her knickers on show again, she turned to me and gave me the full pouting look with those big round eyes of hers.

"Are you sure about this daddy, I mean you don't want me to sleep in here or anything, to get used to our new arrangement a bit more?"

"No, we'll talk about it tomorrow, now off you go."

"Okay then."

She finally gave in and I watched in the soft light as she slowly padded towards the door and collected her silly slippers, my eyes followed her every step of the way, deep inside I wanted to call her back, to lie beside me again, I mean I'd barely laid a finger on her had I?

No, but you wanked off for her didn't you!

So, like a sensible old fart, I did the right thing and let her go back to her own room for the night, at the door she paused and turned back to face me, she held the hem of her nightie down and pushed her chest out again.

"They've filled out a lot in the last two years haven't they daddy."

I nodded like an oaf, her nipples were protruding again and I was gawping, Jenny seems to have hard nipples most of the time, is that a medical thing, is there a name for it?

"It must have been then that you last saw them, I'm sure you remember when my top came off in the swimming pool on holiday that time?"

"Goodnight Jenny."

"Night night daddy, thanks again for being so nice, love you."

"Love you too sweetheart."

I tried to settle down, to put the guilty thoughts aside in my mind in a locked commpartment somewhere, I hadn't invited her to my room, I did nothing to lead her on, she took her own nightie off, this must never happen again, I did what I did only at her request and that should be the end of it.

Keep talking sunshine, you might convince yourself it's okay if you try hard enough.

*

If you have any comments, please feel free to email with them, but remember to keep those tissues handy, this site can be wicked.