Father's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now it was time for the big damn cum shot.

"Ready to get dirty baby?"

"Yeah. Mess me up, Abe."

For the eighth time today, I removed my dick from my bride. This time, it was quickly, and as I pumped my shaft, I squirted shot after shot onto her body. Hamida took his cock out of her mouth and crawled over to kneel alongside me. Hamida pumped his cocked and clear, whitish fluid spilled onto Mariah's waist, rolling off like water. Hamida turned and looked and me, and when I looked at him he kissed me hard on the lips. My eyes swung shut. My hands were in his black hair and my lips were pushing against his in instant. "Oh, man, that's so hot!"

I cracked an eye and saw Hamida had done the same. Mariah was watching us kiss."

"Here, lemme take care of those cocks. You boys keep sucking face"

Mariah crawled across the distance between her head and her feet and took our cocks in her hands. I took Hamida's tongue in my mouth and sucked on it. Meanwhile, Mariah beat the seeping cum out of our cocks into real, vital cumshots, and began plastering her face with them. Finally, with both our cocks empty, I broke the kiss and carried my bride off to my favorite shower.

"Come on little brother, help us clean up."

I turned the taps my cousin had fashioned himself from the gold and silver mined at our hole in Utah. In between the taps, and directly opposite of them, were two sets of ten water jets. Cold water trickled out of the jets and began flowing out of the two giant showerheads in the ceiling. It looked like it was raining in the green and white-tiled hexagon, until steam began to rise as the "rain" defiantly heated up. I pushed aside the gold-and-glass French doors and sat Mariah on the white marble stool that was in the middle of the shower. The doors swung shut behind Hamida and the three of us weren't quite a tight fit yet. Hamida switched the jets on, at home in any of my houses, and we were blasted by warm water. Mariah took a hold of each of our depleted members and gobbled our heads into her mouth. I was slightly shocked, this was new to me, and saw it was new to Hamida as well. She pushed her tongue along the crack between our two thick heads, and managed to swallow. My head was pulled into Mariah's throat with a powerful suction. I could still feel Hamida's head rubbing against my shaft and my wife attended to him with her tongue. She bobbed her head up and down and continued swallowing, which brought steel into my cock quickly. As much as she could, she administered to my brother. Gulp after gulp pulled him deep into her throat, his flesh-ribbed head sliding along the valley formed by the shaft of my cock and the massive cum-tunnel that ran along it's underbelly. Hamida pumped the twelve exposed inches of his cock. Mariah absentmindedly played with my ball bag, but on the other hand, she was wrist deep in Hamida's pussy. When he was finally erect, it was time for the main event.

Mariah stood up. Seeing my bride, standing tall with water cascading all over her, is something that drunks on the streets of UC-Berkeley have likened to seeing a messenger of God. I wouldn't do something like that. However, I would go so far as to say that this distinctly American beauty could command a whole clutch of photographers if we were in public, and boyfriends if she saw fit, yet I had her to myself four nights a week. Her hair clung tightly to her chest and even followed the lay of her collarbone and traced her shoulders like a cuirass. Golden tendrils reached down to her breast, some of them encircling her tiny nipples. Hamida's dark hands stood out starkly as they ran all over my wife's soft, rosy skin. They brushed over light waves of her belly, slipping into the dark hole of her navel. Finally, Hamida's manicured fingers drifted downward, and taking one side in each hand, swung Mariah's gates open wide.

Mariah craned her long neck down and kissed me on the lips. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and mine into hers. As they twisted around inside our mouths, she grabbed my wrist and placed it on her ass. I massaged her thick, pliable orbs until Mariah was suddenly pushed forward. Hamida was entering her ass and simultaneously impaling her on my erection. Mariah bit down on my tongue. Blood began to flow into my mouth. I grabbed Mariah's chin and pulled down. I could already feel Hamida thrusting back and forth inside her rectum. I attempted to make eye contact with Mariah, but it was ultimately impossible. She was somewhere else.

I clenched my ass cheeks and lurched forward, putting the 10 inches of girthy cock that Hamida's initial thrust didn't put into Mariah. My balls slapped Hamida in his cunt and I could feel his dick swell. He was taking long, slow thrusts, and burying all of his eighteen inches into her ass. I adjusted my fucking to coincide. When he was the whole way in, I'd bottom out as well, slapping him in the cunt, but I'd muster two more strokes in the mean time, pummeling his shaft.

Mariah was in quiet bliss. She was obviously pleased. She moaned low, and lubricated steadily, but I was getting bored with her lack of participation in our raunchy sex act. So I pulled my dick out of her vag and her legs around my waist. Hamida's beautiful hairless legs were plush with mine and my dick was pressing against his pussy lips. With one hand I took a hold of the root of my cock and guided it to Mariah's already occupied asshole. Before Hamida could withdraw, I was deep inside and my wife had let out a gut-wrenching howl.

By the time Mariah's screams had ceased resounding off the tiles, I was eye-to-eye with a betrayed glare. "How could you?" she began to say, and I got her off, as I sometimes do. "My love, this is my gift to you. You will be lucid for it, or you will always empty your bowels in one fell poop."

And so it was that I withdrew from my wife's sphincter and resumed our previous fucking posture. Mariah grabbed a washcloth and began washing us off. The sensation was fantastic. Her motions, either bending to clean my calves, or reaching behind her to wash Hamida's back, affected the tension in her nethers considerably. When it came time to wash Hamida's chest, we switched holes. I began to wonder whether Hamida would be as caring of a lover as I had taught Mariah to expect.

Hamida's round breasts were covered in soap by the time I sunk my cockhead into Mariah. By the time my pubes were touching her perfectly shaped butt, Mariah had even washed the underside of his tits and his belly. Hamida laid down on the marble stool, his erection standing perpendicular to the rest of him. His hair became a black puddle on the shower floor, Mariah sat down on top of his pink cock and her lips defiantly swallowed all of it but the last two inches. Mariah laid down on top of Hamida, their skin a sheer contrast, their mouths sealed in a wet kiss. The slimmer line of Mariah's white leg intercepted the thick brown line of Hamida's legs. Their brown and white bellies made an even plane that gave way to a brown mound and a plunging alabaster half moon. I get to fuck this.

I walked behind, where Mariah's legs were spread wide around Hamida's big thrusting hips. I went slow, placing both hands on Mariah's rib cage, then letting my third fist doing the pointing. Her sphincter wasn't doing much sphincting, and I got my head in without much resistance. After that, I entered gingerly because I simply preferred to enjoy the feeling. Hamida continued to fuck away and the motion was sensational. When I began to build up steam, we all began to moan. My balls wailed on my brother's pussy lips. Mariah arched her back and yelled, her ass became tight enough to push my pearls into the meat of my cock. My next thrust brought me over the edge, and I orgasmed deep in Mariah's rectum. I made a few more perfunctory strokes and my cum ran out of Mariah's asshole. It made it's way towards her quaking vagina and began tracing a line down Hamida's arcing erection. When the largest drop finally made it's way to my brother's pussy lips, I smeared the cum across my semi-hard head and shoved my cock into his gaping vagina. Hamida's testicles, deep inside his vestigial labia, massaged my cock as I humped into him. The mechanics of my thrusting into my brother while he was thrusting into my wife was a little complicated, it's true, but it quickly became a non-issue. The stimulation of his prostate, his vagina and his cock, was proving too much for Hamida. He went rigid, and thrust all the way into Mariah. I continued fucking my brother with my reinvigorated erection. Deep inside my wife, Hamida must have really filled her up with his skim milk. As I continued to rail him with my thirteen inches, clear liquid poured down his shaft and coated my cock and the rim of his cunt. Hamida had an orgasm and more juice flowed from my wife's box, as well as the considerable lubrication Hamida created in his own. Hamida arched his back and squeezed his ass cheeks, a tightness I rarely encountered gripped my cock.

Hamida began slowly humping Mariah. Even flaccid, he plunged the thick cord in and out of Mariah. He sucked greedily on her nipples, or licked her collarbone. A constant torrent of cum came out of her pussy. I slowed down a little, to give Hamida a chance to build up a strong erection. I occupied myself with licking out Mariah's asshole. Finally, when I could tell Mariah was close, I carefully thrust into Hamida, my pearls rubbing his walls, his balls crushing into my shaft. I heard Mariah moan as she came and thrust deeply into Hamida so that he would do the same. Finally I was ready, and buried my thirteen inches into Hamida, pasting his insides with my thick cum. The reaction was literally crushing. As Hamida's balls emptied themselves yet again, the twitched together, squeezing my crank. I lurched deep into him, pumping quarts of cum into a hole where there was nowhere for it to go into. Hamida thrusted deep into Mariah, as far as he could go, and Mariah shot up. The wetness the fell out onto us was almost scalding. That Mariah had been worked up to such a fever pitch gave me great pride. She fell back into my arms, cooing quietly, "Happy father's day, baby."

We finished showering together. Mariah soaped my dick off and tongue-bathed Hamida's clean. His cock was extraordinarily sensitive and soaped irritated it. Mariah and Hamida finished off by hosing their widely stretched pussies off under the jets of the shower. I was hungry for one last fuck, but dinner would be equally satisfying. Togetherness, on this day of days, was a fine feeling.

The Lion in his Den

Mariah reapplied her golden lipstick in the mirror. Hamida rooted through her bag complaining about her lack of palette, until he found a shade of shiny purple lipstick. He left the room and slipped on the dress he'd eagerly shed an hour ago. As Mariah applied eye shadow, I came up behind her. I wrapped my arms around her and wedged my cock between the gap formed by the meeting of her legs and her cleft. I took the eye shadow from her hands, and they drifted down to my cock. With two hands, she encircled the manhood that jutted from her crotch and slowly stroked it, moving the flesh over the muscle. In the meantime, I applied her eye shadow. Her tempo quickened as the cock began to point towards the ceiling. Mariah's stroking evolved into a twisting motion. I took out a brush a combed her hair, 100 times on each side. She took the precum that leeked from the tip and began lubing it up with that. Slow strokes and nails along the frenelum brought me to the edge. Finally, it erupted, spraying on the mirror, on the sink, and on the wall. Mariah turned around and kissed me once, lightly, on the cheek. She swung her closet open, rifling through a drawer and snagging a simple, black bra and black lacy boyshorts. She did a half-turn, and I knew right then I'd be ready to go again. I took my cock in my hand, but she stopped me with her voice. "No, Abe. You just look, besides we already did the thing. We always finish with that."

She turned around again, and fished out a sleeveless white dress. It was ribbed and made of wool. She slipped it over her head and the turtleneck covered a quarter of her long throat. When she finally shimmied the skirt the whole way down, it covered her thighs. I stood beside her, and grabbed a pair of white linen pants and a black dress shirt.

"I reckon you two will come in the Cab with me," I said to Hamida as I stepped out of the bathroom, "I'll need you to bring Mariah and the kids back in the van after dinner."

"Yeah, that's fine. Do you have any stockings Mariah?"

"You're a little short for my stockings. I have underwear." Mariah retorted. Hamida looked bemused.

"Oh honey, I don't think I'll fit in your little panties."

"Well, Hami, I have boyshorts too. You could do your wrap around in those."

Mariah went back into the bathroom and grabbed another pair of boyshorts, yellow ones. Hamida slid them on, and, picking his skirt up with one hand, ran the other around his hip.

"Everything squared away, then? Let's motor."

It's twenty-five minutes from Mariah's home in Oakland to Angela's in Presidio in the Cabriolet. Hamida took the time to scandalize a pair of randy bikers with a glimpse of his undercarriage. Opened the door for Mariah and Hamida, and found my legs tackled by rugrats. Holden and James encircled my left leg. Zoe became a boot on my right. My cohorts quickly betrayed me. Hamida sat down on the couch next to Farhan, who was watching Battlestar Galactica. Mariah quickly excused herself to check on Jean.

"Hey shorty," I called to Angela's youngest, Grace, sitting feet up on the loveseat. I pried Holden and James from my leg, and slung them over my shoulders. Zoe remained determined to stay attached to ankle, as I walked to the kitchen.

"You know, Zoe, you're a little too old for this."

"I'm twelve!" she brazenly retorted

"Ok, we'll compromise. You have one year in which you may imitate the behavior of your little brothers, and continue to hug my leg. Come next Father's day, however, you'll be a teenager and I'll be expecting a proper hug, around the shoulders."

"But Jimmy and Holden are there."

"Baby, have you just been outwitted by the logic of a tweener?"

Angela was cooking in the kitchen. She wore cut-short jeans and a t-shirt to cook in but she looked as beautiful as the day I met her. Age served her well. Her silver eyes never dulled, her face only wrinkled when she smiled. Her breasts swelled with each child, her jeans strained to contain the hips that had squeezed out seven babies. Her blond hair was trussed up and pinned into a French twist. A pair of Bosnian lilies from the garden were clipped into the space where the braid turned.

"It's not that I've been outwitted. It's just, she's expecting me to still have the twins in my arms next year. How can I compete with that world view?"

I set down Holden and James and suggested Zoe chase them off. The kitchen was mine and Angela's. I peeked under the lids of the pots she had simmering and saw my favorite dishes. Stuffed squashed boiled in tomato sauce and lamb bones. Beef brisket slowly cooked in the oven. Potatoes simmered in butter and a mysterious mix of spices I could neither coerce nor sweet talk out of my wife despite eight years of dangling cars or new printing equipment, threatening to withhold sex, and asking right after serving window-shattering orgasm after orgasm.

Angela's cheek came along side mine and she told me Happy Father's Day before kissing me on the cheek. The moisture on Angela's lips was all hers. I didn't feel oil lingering on my face as they drifted away. "Dinner will be ready soon. I'm going to change."

My first wife left me alone in the kitchen. I trusted the simmering pots to take care of themselves and went to the den to be with my children. Farhan lounged in his favorite pair of sweats, which had become a dilapidated shawl covering skinny legs. Hamida sat cross-legged beside his feet, watching the television critically. Zoe, James, Oliver, and Holden had staged a massive confrontation between the G.I Joes and a group of Barbies, elephants, tigers, lions, ostriches, rhinos, and an alligator-shark superglue hybrid that were determined to stop the G.I. Joes from debasing the biosphere with their ceaseless landgrabs. I sank into the loveseat, watching the battle intently.
"How's it been Farhan?" I asked during a lull in the fighting.

"Oh, uh, it's been good. School's good, you know. I took a test today, in history. Reckon I did well."

"What about the thing we talked about?"

"Well, Abe, you know, uh… can we talk about this later?"

Hamida was intrigued.

"There's been progress then?"

"Yeah, uhm, indubitably."

I have to admit. I'm proud of the boy. I mean, it's not like he'd be bashful about talking about a crush in front of Hamida and the rugrats. We only talked about sex a couple of weeks ago in anticipation of the topic coming up in his classes. In the meantime, the boy's made leaps and bounds, his self-esteem has been way up, and if he's popped his cherry, good for him.

"Well, that's good. You bring her over if it works out, Farhan."

"Won't you come upstairs and say hello to Jean?"

Mariah had come from upstairs and snuck up behind the loveseat while I was talking to Farhan. The family was, shockingly enough, completely involved in other things. "Yeah, sure, baby."

I followed Mariah up the stairs, glad to once more have my face shoved in her fat ass. We turned left down the hall and into where the guest room used to be. Instead, there was a big semi-circular room with four doors leading out of it. The semi-circular room still held a futon and a crib, despite the fact that all for doors led to bedrooms. Here was where Oliver and Jean slept when Mariah and I spend the nights together, inside each other. Jean rested peacefully. At 24 inches and 14 pounds, Jean had been a blessing for Mariah and I. Now 11 months old, her hair had solidified to a light brown tangle of curly hair. I brushed her face lightly.

"Hey Jeanie!"

Her eyes cracked open and I was staring into dark brown pupils. She smiled and I waved. Whenever she drifted off to sleep, I was happy to have seen her, feeling a different excitement than I did whenever at the prospect of raising my other six children. Granted, each feeling had been different, but it was unquantifiable. I kissed Mariah on the lips. "We did good baby."

"Yeah, we did. I'll go set up downstairs. You go get Mom."

As soon as I left the room, I could see that Angela was not ready for dinner. I turned to Mariah as she headed down the stairwell. "You're in collusion with your mother. This was just an elaborate ruse!"

"I don't know what you're talking about. Dinner will be ready in twenty minutes."

Angela took up the entire doorway into the bedroom we had shared for 14 years. Her hands were over her head on the lintel. Her legs straddled the breadth of the threshold. She wore the shorts she was wearing when I found her in the kitchen and a yellow bikini top that managed to cover her broad nipples. "Hello, husband."

"It's a very special day, wife. Are you prepared to open yourself to me?"

Angela smirked, I could hardly contain myself. I rested my hands on her hips and felt her shake while she laughed. Her lips pulled back across her teeth.

"So, you wanna?" I asked, one hand unzipping her jeans.

"What you think I had Mariah bring you up her for?"

Angela wrapped her arms around my neck. I undid my button-fly and flung my pants towards my ankles. Angela let her shorts fall to the ground and stepped out of them. She slung her legs around my waist and plunged her tongue into my mouth. We nibbled on each others lips as Angela grabbed for my cock and began jerking it off and rubbing it up and down on her panty-clad honeypot. Hmm, I didn't even get to check them out this time. I rub my hands along the small of Angela's back and along the broad arcing curve of her ass As soon as my dick's hard enough, I feel it pull the thin fabric to one side and slide in a couple of inches. From there, I'm in the driver's seat.