Father's Partners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

She then carefully unscrewed the cap to the tube, squeezed out some lube into her hand and then rubbed that slippery liquid into her newly acquired cock, again without taking her eyes off Patty's bubble butt.

Before her one night stand with this kinky woman Iris had never really thought about asses as sexy before. Of course she'd heard of anal sex, but trying it had never appealed and she had never thought about dishing it out.

But then Patty had strapped a dildo around her waist, got on top of her and anally rode her to orgasm. It had been the most twisted yet erotic thing Iris had ever done, and ever since then she couldn't stop thinking about asses.

Mostly Patty's amazing ass, but her eyes had been drawn to others, like Caitlin's cute little butt, which was a sign Iris should probably hook up with Patty again before she made a fool of herself, and/or ruined a friendship.

Moving closer to her target Iris frowned, "Whoa, what's that?"

"It's a butt-plug." Patty explained as she blushed again, "I was kind of hoping I could talk you into a little more back door fun. And I just like walking around with something in my ass. Makes me feel slutty."

Iris was amazed at this confession, but too mesmerised by the butt-plug to say anything. It looked... weirdly pretty. Which was really weird thought for Iris to have.

She was just getting used to finding asses sexy, and now this. Yet she just couldn't deny there was something intriguing about it, Iris pulling apart Patty's butt cheeks so she could get a better look at the plug.

Then she pulled it out, Patty's butt hole remaining slightly open thanks to the butt-plug, which would make the butt fucking easier for both of them, and yet held them up a bit as Iris got lost in that perverted sight, and thinking about Patty walking around all day, and specifically working with her father, with this plug stuffed up her ass.

Patty bit her lip so that she wouldn't moan too loudly when Iris pulled the butt-plug from her slutty little ass hole.

Then for a few minutes nothing happened and Patty got really, really nervous that Iris was grossed out by her slightly loosened butt hole and/or the reality of fulfilling Patty's most perverted fantasy and was about to back out.

Patty should let her if she wanted too, but after teasing her with her favourite thing Patty wasn't sure she could let it go so quickly, even if doing so would possibly ruin the mood and their wonderful night together.

Hopefully it wouldn't ruin her chance of a relationship with this woman, but Patty would even risk that as she was a slave to her slutty butt.

So Patty opened her mouth to offer to anally ride Iris again, only for her words to be forgotten as she felt something press up against her loosened butt hole and gently stretch it, causing her to gasp with delight.

She'd made sure to pick out a realistic dildo with a bulbous head because although she hated not having something in her ass Patty also loved the feeling of being stretched.

Which was initially a problem because while Iris had been too drunk to even notice, let alone care, last time they had sex, but that wouldn't be the case this time and Patty was terrified that Iris would be disgusted by just how much of an anal slut she was. And yet Iris entered her ass so quickly Patty couldn't help but cry out in pleasure.

"Wow, you really love this, don't you?" Iris murmured in amazement.

"Oh fuck yes!" Patty whimpered, "Iris, please fuck me! Fuck my slutty ass! Pound it hard and deep, and ah fuck!"

Experimentally Iris slapped Patty's ass, causing the dildo to slip out of the other girl's ass hole, and then with never before felt confidence Iris told her, "You want it? Then shut up, relax and let me take that ass of yours!"

Patty honestly didn't know what she loved more, the slaps to her ass or Iris being so forceful and saying those words. She let out a little cry of joy at both, before pressing her lips firmly together to prevent herself from adding anything.

Not that she was able to keep her mouth closed for long as Iris quickly grabbed the strap-on and quickly pushed it back into her ass, causing Patty to cry out loudly in pleasure again.

She then continued to cry, and moan, and whimper in mostly pleasure as Iris slowly pushed inch after inch of big strap-on dildo into her slutty little ass hole. Agonisingly slowly, if you asked Patty.

Sure, there was a little pain and it felt a bit uncomfortable, but Patty barely noticed it next to the heaven of feeling so slutty.

It had pretty much always been that way, at least after she lost her cherry to her first serious boyfriend. That first-time had hurt a lot at first, but it was totally worth it for the orgasms in just the feeling of being butt fucked.

Ever since then Patty had been obsessed with playing with her own butt, unable to be with anyone unless they were willing to stretch her ass, and so far this was very promising for her blossoming relationship with Iris.

She just hoped in the future Iris would stuff her bitch hole faster than this, because she was going so slowly Patty wanted to scream in frustration. And would have done, if Iris hadn't thought to shut her up so wonderfully.

Iris was a little surprised just how much Patty was enjoying this. She had so many vivid memories from their first time together, but she thought she had to be remembering this part wrong.

Or more likely an edited version of it, because obviously it would make no sense if Patty suggested doing something she hated, but Iris remembered her father's partner getting on top of her, lining up her ass hole with the dildo around Iris's waist and then Patty had slammed herself downwards, ramming what had to be almost, if not all, of the strap-on cock into her ass in one viciously hard and quick thrust.

Now Iris wondered if she was actually remembering that right giving all of Patty's sounds of delight as she was anally stuffed.

While that was a little surprising at least Iris vividly remembered Patty confessing to being a shameless anal whore. What exactly was her excuse?

As whenever she had fantasised about having sex with Patty again, Iris imagined herself sodomising the other woman until she'd had to insist on taking her doggy style so she could see everything, and fuck, everything turned her on.

Yes, Iris actually felt herself being turned on from watching the head of her dildo slip into Patty's butt hole, that poor little hole then taking inch after inch of cock as Iris stared at it with a mixture of awe and lust.

Her cock! She was stuffing her cock up another girl's ass. Sure, it wasn't flesh and blood, but it was strapped tightly around her waist and jutting out from her, and in this incredibly intense moment Iris couldn't think of it as anything other than her cock.

Especially when the last inch slipped into Patty's shit hole, announcing that Iris had just buried every inch of her cock into Patty's butt.

Which of course made the self-proclaimed shameless anal whore once again cry out in pleasure, which in turn made Iris smirk, although she avoided saying anything about it for a few seconds as she admired the sight of her thighs pressed against those juicy ass cheeks.

Then Iris taunted, "Wow, you took that really, really easily. I guess this means you really are an anal whore."

"Oh God yes!" Patty moaned, finally breaking her silence as it felt like Iris was asking a question. Or at least she chose to believe that so she could blurt out, "I'm a anal whore! I'm your anal whore! Oh Iris, please fuck my whore ass and make me your anal whore!"

"I guess I could do that." Iris teased as she began to slowly pull her cock out of Patty's ass, causing the 'anal whore' to once again cry out in pleasure.

That continued to be the case when, after pulling out about halfway, Iris pushed the full length of her cock back into Patty's butt, and then repeated the process.

Meaning that it was official, she was fucking another girl in the ass. Not just lying on her back while another girl basically sodomised herself. No, Iris was sodomising Patty Spivot!

Oh yes, Iris was butt fucking her father's partner and a friend who was hopefully going to be so much more. Like, her girlfriend. Her very first girlfriend, and she was fucking her up the ass, and clearly obscenely loving it, which was intoxicating.

Patty could no longer hide how much she was enjoying this, especially as Iris didn't seem to be grossed out by her favourite kink.

No, if anything Iris seemed to be really, really enjoying it, Patty looking back over her shoulder to see a look of lust on her new lover's face and that Iris's eyes were looking straight at Patty's butt hole as it stretched for the dildo pumping in and out of it.

And as much as Patty tried not to get her hopes up, after all Iris could be just fascinated by the obscene sight of her ass getting fucked, she couldn't help pray that Iris was getting off on this half as much as she was so they could become a loving couple. One which had lots and lots of butt sex.

There had been signs that Iris would make an awesome top, but it was harder to tell if a girl would be a good butt fucker or not.

Apparently Iris was an amazing ass fucker, the other girl stretching and then fucking her slutty little bottom like she had a degree in butt fucking, turning the huge crush Patty had on Iris West into full-blown love.

Or at least her ass hole was in love with Iris West, in that moment Patty never wanting anything more than Iris West to be her girlfriend.

To help make that happen, and trying not to put Iris off her favourite kink, Patty held back from begging for more even though thanks to Iris's skilful anal pumping she was ready for a brutal rectum wrecking in a matter of minutes once the ass fucking officially started.

Still, there was a limit to how much 'teasing' she could take, and ultimately Patty begged, "Harder! Fuck me harder! Oooooooooooh please fuck me harder, ohhhhhhhhhhh, fuck my ass as hard as you can! Please? I need it. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh shit, oh Iris, please fuck my ass! Pound my little ass hole as hard as you can and make me cum like the anal whore I am! Please pound my ass, mmmmmmmmm, drill my slutty little bitch hole and make me your anal whore! Just fucking fuck me! Destroy my little butt hole, treat me like a whore, do anything you want, just make me cum! Please, I need to cum!"

There was a long pause and then Iris asked, "Are you sure? We haven't been doing this long?"

It felt like an eternity to Patty, but instead of saying that she just whimpered, "Yes! Yes, oh God yes! Please Iris, I didn't mean to get so graphic, I just... need it sooooooooooo bad, I... ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooooddddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeeee!"

Without another word Iris finally started increasing the pace, slowly at first but in what felt like no time at all the sound of Iris's thighs smacking against Patty's ass became almost as loud as Patty's screams of pleasure.

Along the way the pleasure Patty was feeling increased until it became overwhelming and she could no longer control herself. Luckily she was too incoherent to embarrass herself, or freak out Iris.

She did start hammering herself back against the other girl, but after some initial hesitation Iris just went with it and together the two girls made sure that Patty got the kind of blissfully hard butt pounding that she was addicted too.

In fact it was one of the hardest ass fuckings Patty had ever taken, which again caused her ass hole to fall at least a little bit in love with Iris West.

The rest of her pretty much followed suit, especially when Iris effortlessly pushed her over the edge of orgasm, that orgasm as powerful as any she'd ever had, the ecstasy so intense that Patty became a mindless animal, shamelessly using all her strength to slam herself backwards against the dildo violating her most private hole.

Her last coherent thought was that she would literally do anything if Iris would fuck her like this again, because for Patty Spivot this was literally heaven.

Iris was surprised how hard Patty came. Of course she remembered Patty cumming hard during their first time when she had anally rode her, but she had been too drunk to be aware of anything but the sight of this beautiful woman bouncing up and down in front of her and the surprisingly strong feeling of pleasure.

Now she was sober Iris realised Patty's cum was literally squirting out of her and she hadn't even touched her pussy. She was also very, very aware of why she was enjoying this so much.

Inside the harness there was something bashing against her clit with every thrust, and while that was pleasurable in the beginning now it was making her cum.

Well, that and having the dirtiest, naughtiest and most perverted sex of her life, Iris feeling like she could cum just from the mental high of butt fucking another woman.

But with that mental high combined with the clitoral stimulation it felt like she had multiple orgasms every bit as satisfying as the ones Patty was having, even though she wasn't squirting and screaming quite so loudly.

Becoming greedy for her own pleasure, and honestly wanting to make Patty cum as hard and as often as possible, Iris somehow managed to continue ass fucking the other girl for several long minutes.

It helped that Patty slammed herself back against Iris's thrusts, making sure that the anal pounding was as hard as it could be and the sound of flesh smacking off flesh was almost as loud as Patty's screams of pleasure.

Of course neither one of them had unlimited stamina, and when it became clear she had to stop soon Iris somehow found a second wind to use every ounce of energy she had left to pound Patty's butt, which almost felt like she was trying to do serious damage to the other girl's rectum when nothing could be further from the truth.

Iris just wanted to make sure this was the best butt sex Patty had ever had, or could ever have, because it had never been more clear that Patty Spivot was more than a little bit of a anal slut with a long and sordid history of getting her ass fucked, and if Iris wanted to be her girlfriend she was going to have to learn how to thoroughly sodomise her.

And oh, did Iris want Patty to be her girlfriend. This girl was beautiful, smart, funny, but perhaps most of all she had an ass that was made for fucking, and Iris wanted to spend the rest of her life fucking it.

Unfortunately that just wasn't possible, and inevitably Iris had to stop, collapsing with exhaustion as she did so on top of Patty who had already collapsed face down on the bed sheets with the only reason her lower half had remained in the air for so long was because of the strong grip Iris had on her hips.

After a few minutes of desperately trying to get their breath back Iris rolled them over onto their sides and slowly pulled the strap-on out of Patty's battered butt hole, which looked way more stretched now than from the butt-plug, something Iris couldn't help staring at as she reached for the straps to the harness, only for Patty to whimper, "Don't."

"What?" Iris frowned, feeling embarrassed for staring at Patty's gaped ass hole and quickly snapping her head up only to find that Patty wasn't even looking back at her yet.

Patty kept facing away from Iris as she added, "Don't take off the strap-on."

Still frowning Iris asked, "Why?"

Biting her lip Patty finally looked back over her shoulder at Iris and admitted, "I like feeling the dick that just fucked me while being spooned. Assuming that is, you want to stay."

Iris just stared at Patty for a few long seconds, then smiled and snuggled up close to her lover, making sure the strap-on was nestled in between Patty's butt cheeks. Then to try and be cheeky she murmured, "The things I do to get the girl."

"Oh, you've got me." Patty smiled, before nervously adding, "If you want me."

"I wouldn't be here if I didn't." Iris pointed out.

"Good." Patty smiled, lifting one of the hands which were now wrapped around her up and briefly kissing it, and then against her better judgement, murmuring, "I'm so glad. You're an awesome top, Iris West."

"Well, you're one hot bottom, Patty Spivot." Iris said after a brief pause before she and her 'bottom' drifted off to sleep.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers
12