Father's Wisdom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marquis06
marquis06
21 Followers

Calvin pulled his head back up the shaft and then back down. His head was pushing into his dad's dense pubic hair and he loved how it brushed his face. It was like an extra treat for going down that far. With each pass, it became easier on his throat, and he felt like he was taking in more and more. He felt his dad getting harder and his body relaxing, his balls tightening.

Mr. Hobbes moaned a deep manly moan. "Fuck yeah, boy. Rub my taint and make me cum! Take my cum!"

Calvin obliged. He took the hand on his dad's nipple and slid it behind his buttock. He was aiming his index finger for his dad's hairy taint but dove to hard and poked his anus. His finger slid right into his dad's sweaty hole.

"That's it boy! Hit my G spot and suck me good."

Calvin tapped his finger around, faster and faster in sync with the quickening speed of his sucking. He loved how good he was at this and he loved how he could feel his dad in his control, feel the pleasure he was giving to this man.

"Are you gonna swallow my load, boy?" his father demanded.

Calvin sucked more vigorously, working his tongue around the shaft and going deeper and faster on his father's cock. He could feel it growing more and more engorged and with his hand could tell his dad's big balls were growing tighter and closer to his body.

"That's it boy! Keep going!" Mr. Hobbes grabbed his son by the back of his head and slammed the boy's head into his cock. Calvin's eyes were practically bugging from the sensation and were buried in his father's bush.

He went faster and faster, and his father let out a deep guttural moan. "Yeah, fuck that's good son! I'm gonna shoot my seed in your mouth!" This command prompted Calvin to go even harder on his cock. He was going the full length of it, savouring the wet piece of sausage in his mouth and then he felt his mouth fill up with a warm and salty sensation. It exploded to the back of his throat and filled his boyish mouth. And it kept coming. Pulsing sensations. The cock throbbed in Calvin's mouth pushing more and more semen into his throat.

Calvin tried to swallow of it but it was too much for a first-time cocksucker to handle. He coughed and dispelled some of his father's cum even as it was still coming out, leaving long drops of the pearly white mess on his father's veiny cock, dripping into his pubes. Calvin still had globs in his mouth.

His father grabbed him by the chin and stared into his eyes. "Swallow it." He commanded, stern and serious.

Calvin nodded and performed it. A big lump when down his throat as he winced, sort of pained, sort of in pleasure.

"Now lick up what you missed."

Calvin went back to his father's cock, which had lost some of its granite-like hardness but was still erect and full. Calvin started toward the base and licked up, working his tongue around the shaft making sure to lick every bit of it. The whole shaft was clean, save the trace of Calvin's saliva and there was just a little tip glistening on the edge. Calvin swallowed what he had in his mouth again and then stuck his tongue out and flicked it at the last bit. The sensation on his dad's sensitive cock head made Mr. Hobbes shutter. A chill of intensity shot through his body and he grabbed his son by the shoulders. Calvin stared up at him and grinned, loving the feeling of control he had over his father. He began to reach for his dad's cock to play with it more, but Mr. Hobbes batted his hand away.

"You think you're clever, boy, don't you. I'm still the one in control even if you've got me by the balls!" he said, laughing. "Now stand up and let's take care of that boner of yours."

Calvin got off his knees, which were imprinted with rug burn from how hard he been pushing his legs into the floor, and revealed an enormous tent coming out of his briefs, wet around the tip. He stood between his father's still spread out legs, showing off his frame.

"Now take those off and stroke it."

Calvin was eager to attend to his cock and did as told. He was too horny to actually get the briefs off and just pulled his cock and balls out over the waistband. He began to stroke hard and fast, his cock wet from all the precum he had developed sucking on his own dad's cock. His balls were tight from being pushed up by the waistband but also because having the taste of his dad's cum in his mouth was turning him on so much. Like a good horny teenager, it only took a couple strokes before he was shooting a pearl necklace all over his dad's chest, a hot strand of liquid coating the older man.

Calvin threw his head back and moaned with pleasure and then looked down at his dad, who was also grinning.

"You know you need to clean up your messes son, I taught you that."

Mr. Hobbes closed his legs and his son climbed into his lap, their cock on full display, slowly softening. Calvin stuck his tongue and began collecting his cum load, leaving a trail of saliva around the goops of his own jizz and his father's sweat and hair he was collecting in his mouth.

"That's my boy," Mr. Hobbes said, patting him on the head. "Now feed it to me."

Calvin leaned toward his dad and stuck his tongue in the elder man's mouth, playing tongue hockey with him to make sure that every drop of cum made into his mouth. It was sweaty and salty and he liked the taste of it. He liked the feeling of giving it to his dad. He love how he felt, being held close by his dad.

This is what family was all about out. Father and son time, nothing better.

marquis06
marquis06
21 Followers
12