Fathers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On he went, but at least now I could sense that I was going to climax. I was breathing hard, expectant, and then climax I did, the whole thing rolling over me in a gentle wave. Pleasant enough, but none of the fireworks from earlier. Still, I had clamped down on Grey's cock, forcing him into a climax, which I suspect took him by surprise.

I wasn't stunned this time. I felt Grey disengage with a sense of relief. Malcolm started wiping me down and patting me dry.

The men stood and they had their trousers back on. I stayed on the carpet, looking up at them, not saying anything.

"Stop playing the boys against each other," Malcolm said very firmly. "I won't ask so nicely next time."

Grey was already walking out the door while I scrambled to my feet, furious.

"Nicely?" I spat at him. "You call that asking nicely?"

"Well, yes. I didn't spank you, did I?" He ran a hand over my bottom, caressing both cheeks. "You've got a very nice bottom, you know. Very spankable. Is spankable the correct word? Maybe I should say spank worthy. Yes, that sounds better. A very spank-worthy bottom. Come to think of it, I might just drop by again and see how you handle a good spanking. It could be interesting."

With that he departed, leaving me a prey to mixed feelings. Still, some decisions were easy to make. I had no intention of being in a position where Mr Dull would be having sex with me. Gordon resembled his father a lot so I think it was going to be Sayonara Gordon and blame your father.

That left Mike as a potential boyfriend. If he took after his father the sex could be interesting. The trouble was that seeing Mike meant seeing his father and I trusted Malcolm not one whit. He might get the wrong idea. Scratch that. He already had wrong ideas. Did I want to be in a position where he might act on them?

Um. That last question was a lot harder to answer. Just what did he mean by spank-worthy and was he likely to act on it? Note to self, don't open the door if Malcolm comes knocking.

12