Fatou's White Stallion on Stud Duty

Story Info
Jeremy finds a white man to impregnate his wife.
2.7k words
4.06
22.1k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sweetp69
sweetp69
20 Followers

Jeremy was walking along Gunjur beach, when he saw, in the distance, another lone white man walking towards him. As he got nearer Jeremy thought to himself, "I know this man."

"Hello, is that you Joe?"

It was - they had met about six months earlier at a restaurant in Senegambia, when Joe made his first visit to Gambia on his wanderings around West Africa. After a while Joe explained that he was heading towards Senegal but needed somewhere cheap to stay for a week or two before he crossed the border. He had tried a few places at Gunjur but they were either too expensive or were just plain awful.

A plan was beginning to form in Jeremy's mind, and he decided there and then to invite Joe to stay with him and his African wife, Fatou. Jeremy outlined his plan to Joe.

"That's a big ask, Jeremy. I'll need some time to think about it, but a lot will depend on how I get on with Fatou, and, more importantly, how she feels about me. But, I would like to come and meet her. Most of all, I need a shower after being on the road for a few days."

He thought to himself "what have I got to lose and, if it doesn't work out, at least I'll have a comfortable couple of nights then I can move on."

"Stay as long as you like," urged Jeremy, "and, if you have any washing, Fatou will be happy to do it and anything else you need, just ask."

Joe made no promises about Jeremy's other suggestion as he wanted to meet Fatou first before giving any commitment.

When Jeremy and Joe arrived home, after an initial introduction, Jeremy took Fatou into their bedroom to discuss the arrangements about Joe staying for a while. Jeremy explained the plan, and Fatou, after some initial protest, eventually gave in to Jeremy's persuasion, and agreed that Joe could stay.

"You know this might be the answer to our prayers, Fatou, let's give it a try. These opportunities don't come along that often."

Fatou came out to greet Joe and gave him a very warm smile and welcome, saying, "hi Joe, give me your dirty clothes, and I'll get on with the washing but first, I'll make you a cup of tea."

"That would be lovely," replied Joe, "then I think I could do with a shower as I've been on the road for a couple of days." He smiled back at Fatou and thought how young and beautiful she looked. He was very pleasantly surprised.

Jeremy made an excuse to go off to do some shopping for lunch, leaving the two of them alone at the house. He whispered in Fatou's ear, 'I'll be gone at least an hour so that you'll have a chance to get to know Joe better. Be nice to him."

Joe sat on the verandah drinking his tea and relaxing after his tiring walk whilst he watched Fatou doing his washing for him. He couldn't help but smile to himself as he gazed at Fatou's shapely ass through her tight African-style wrapper. He occasionally caught a glimpse of her small, pert mango-sized breasts jiggling up and down as she vigorously scrubbed his clothes. He couldn't help thinking about his chat on the beach with Jeremy and wondered what Fatou's naked body looked like. There was no doubt she was a beautiful black African and he was already warming to the prospect of becoming a stud for her.

Fatou hung out the washing to dry and asked Joe if he needed more tea.

"I'd really like to take a shower now, if that's ok with you?" Joe enquired.

"No problem," said Fatou, "I'll show you where it is and how it works."

Joe was pleasantly surprised at how well she spoke English and there was no disguising the fact that he was slowly becoming attracted to her. Fatou led him by the hand through the living room, into the bedroom and opened the door to the en-suite bathroom. This was far more luxurious than anything else he had experienced in his recent few months in West Africa slumming it in cheap hostels and camping sites. A proper western type toilet, shower and wash-basin greeted him. Fatou explained to him how the shower controls worked and then showed him where the soap, shampoo and sponge were.

Before leaving him alone, she remembered to add "Leave your dirty clothes by the door and I'll wash those for you too. You can have one of my husband's shirts and a pair of shorts, whilst yours are being washed and dried."

Fatou quickly slipped out of her all-in-one African wrapper dress and removed her panties. She wore no bra usually during her working day. She grabbed a large towel to cover herself. That reminded her that she'd forgotten to leave a towel for Joe.

Opening the door slightly with his towel in one hand, she took a sneaky peak inside to catch sight of Joe holding his penis over the toilet letting out a forceful stream of piss. She liked what she saw of his naked toned body and, in that instant, an idea came into her mind to take it to the next level.

"Oh, sorry, Joe, just thought you might need this" as she dropped the towel on the floor of the bathroom. "If there's anything else you need, just shout as I'll be nearby. Feel free to lay on the bed when you've done and I'll bring you another cup of tea or, whatever you want", added Fatou a little mischievously.

Joe was medium build, probably a little younger than her, Fatou was in her late thirties, and he had quite a handsome rugged weather-worn face. Fatou was getting more excited by the prospect of allowing this handsome young man to impregnate her.

Fatou waited outside the bathroom door for him to throw his dirty washing out. She collected his discarded clothes and had another sneaky peek around the door catching sight of the back of his naked body in the shower - she took a deep breath and thought about the next stage of her plan.

She remembered that her husband had given her a good signal that he would be at least an hour in Kartong doing the shopping for lunch so she knew she had plenty of time to put her plan into action. She made up her mind at that instant that she wanted this man inside her shooting his baby seeds deep inside her pussy, which was now feeling quite moist. She thought "that's a good sign, maybe it's ovulation time again."

When she got back to the kitchen, the kettle was boilt, and she made a cup of tea to take to the bedroom for Joe. From the bedroom, she could hear the shower still going full blast and decided to take a chance and walked into the shower, covered by her towel, knocking on the way in. "I'm sorry to disturb you again, Joe, but I really need to have a pee," Fatou sheepishly asked, a little embarrassed.

"Be my guest," Joe quickly replied, as he wiped soap from around his crotch area revealing a well-hung semi-erect member. Fatou stared, mesmerised, then turned and hung her towel on the back of the door. She stood there naked for a little longer than she first intended as she wanted to make sure Joe got a good eye-ful of, what her husband always told her, was her most sexy feature, namely her ample buttocks and shapely child-bearing hips.

Joe was a little startled by the sight of Fatou's naked body but there was no doubt he loved what he saw. Fatou's shiny ebony skin looked so enticing, whilst her perfectly shaped African ass and wide hips almost defied belief. Her body was even better than he had imagined it, and he licked his lips when he feasted his eyes on it. Her ass was truly magnificent. He could feel the blood flowing to his throbbing cock and quickly turned his back to Fatou, to hide his embarrassment.

"Don't turn around,Joe," she urgently requested as she sat on the loo and started to pee. She studied him from the back as she sat there. She thought he looked a little on the thin side from the back, but that was no bad thing as she was small-boned too. But he was nicely proportioned and had a lovely bum. She wondered if the front was as good as his backside.

She got up when she finished and moved towards Joe on the pretext that she needed to get some soap on the other side of the shower. She brushed her pert breasts against Joe's soapy back whilst she grabbed the soap to wash herself.

Then she had a better idea - "I could wash your back, if you like Joe." Without waiting for an answer she moved her soapy hands around his shoulder blades giving him a gentle massage. She started slowly rubbing down to his waist then squeezed his buttocks before pushing one hand between his legs sliding the bar of soap up and down between his anus and his scrotum.

"Ooh, fuck, that's nice Fatou, you've got 24 hours to get your hands off me," sighed Joe excitedly.

Fatou didn't need any more encouragement, she was feeling braver now and started fingering his anus with her soapy hand and then pushed one little finger inside to see how he reacted. His oohing and aahing, soon gave her the answer she needed and this urged her on to stroke his balls, whilst, at the same time rubbing her hardening nipples against his back.

"Turn around and I'll do your front if you like', she whispered enticingly into his ear.

She stepped back a little to give Joe a better view of her naked body. When Joe turned around she could see that his cock was now fully erect.

"I think he likes what he is seeing," purred Fatou.

"Wow," said Joe still in a bit of a trance, "your body is absolutely amazing."

"And you haven't really had a good view of the best part yet," beamed Fatou confidently, as she turned around and bent over putting her hands to rest on the toilet cistern, revealing her gorgeous ass and a glimpse of her pussy between her legs.

As she spread her legs wide and opened her ass-cheeks to give him a better view, she became bolder knowing that her plan was working and asked innocently, "are you going to impregnate me with your seeds then Joe? I know my husband has explained our problem about me trying to get pregnant".

Joe didn't need any second invitation as he grabbed her ass cheeks and pushed one soapy hand between her legs and started rubbing her pussy.

"Ooh, that feels so good, Joe, I really need you to fuck me hard. My husband won't be back for another half an hour so we have plenty of time" added Fatou as she urged on Joe.

He moved up behind her, spread her legs wider apart and rubbed his erect cock along her crack between anus and pussy. Fatou's pussy was already wet and juicy as he guided his cock inside gently and she pushed back against him to take more of his cock inside her.

"Ooh fuck, that feels so good, Joe, I really needed this big boy deep inside me," Fatou groaned as her excitement grew and her pussy felt on fire.

Joe increased the tempo and they soon got into a good rhythm as Fatou took all he had to offer. Joe let go of one hip so he could grab Fatou's breast and squeezed each of her nipples in turn making them rock hard. Her breasts were extremely sensitive and the combination of this pummelling by thumb and forefinger together with Joe's cock thrusting deep inside her cunt sent Fatou into raptures. She thrust her hips back faster to meet his throbbing dick. Her head was spinning as she screamed out her first orgasm.

"Fuck me , fuck me, fuck me harder," she screeched at Joe.

His almost incoherent response was "Aaaaaah fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

"Yesssss, fill me full of your cream deep inside me, Joe, I need all your baby seeds. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.

She felt him shudder as his whole body went into spasm releasing his hot sperm deep inside her cunt. She squeezed her vaginal muscles and held him tight inside her whilst they got their breath back. After a minute or two she relaxed her grip on his cock and Joe slid out and just stood there open-mouthed.

"Wow, that was the best sex I've ever had," he sighed.

Fatou turned and kneeled in front of him and began licking the cum off the end of his cock.

"I love your lips and tongue licking him," Joe whispered longingly into her ear.

Fatou stood up and planted a long deep kiss on his full lips. Joe responded with deep French kissing wanting to show how much he was enjoying their first sexual encounter. He hoped this would be the first of many more to come.

Just then they heard the door open as Jeremy put his head around the bathroom door, and, smiling, said "I'm glad you two are getting to know each other better. You'd better get yourselves cleaned up then we can have a chat about the sleeping arrangements for Joe. I have a feeling he will want to stay around for a while."

This was beginning to look like a win-win situation for all three participants.

For Jeremy, the author of the plan, it could mean a dream come true for his wife, who desperately wanted to conceive and suckle her first baby. If it came to fruition, she would be eternally grateful to him and continue to love him as the perfect wife. He knew that keeping his wife satisfied in bed now presented a few problems for him as he approached his twilight years. Another bonus was the fact that, when he had finally convinced his wife about his plan he said there was only one condition that she must comply with. He knew already that seeing his wife naked with another man was the biggest turn-on he could ever have imagined and that's why his one condition was that was she must tell him in detail everything that happened between her and Joe. Jeremy was already licking his lips at the prospect of listening to Fatou's sexual adventure in the bathroom.

For Joe, his apprehension at being asked to be a stud, just like a champion racehorse stallion, now appeared a whole lot rosier with an African beauty like Fatou as his one and only mare to service. Added to which he had his friend Jeremy's permission to impregnate her as often as he wanted. Free food and accommodation was another bonus too. But the biggest advantage to him was that he knew he could walk away when the job was done with no responsibility whatsoever for any consequences of his actions. At this moment, having just succumbed to Fatou's seduction scene, he felt like the luckiest man in the world.

Fatou saw it as the fulfilment of a long-held dream to be a mother, and, although she was very reluctant to entertain the idea at first, she began to see in Joe an ideal breeding partner. The turmoil she felt initially was more a cultural thing about being faithful to a husband whom she had loved dearly for twenty years. This was mixed with the fear of humiliation from her traditionally tribal family if they ever found out she was naked with another man who was not her husband. Worse still, there had now been fornication. But obeying her husband was the over-riding factor and she consoled herself knowing that this was her top priority.

When the opportunity had presented itself, she entered into the plan fully and she also knew that her husband would be especially pleased that she had managed one breeding session so soon after Joe's arrival. She even had to admit to herself that, far from being the ordeal she supposed, it had been an exhilarating experience and, quite possibly, the best sex she had had in a little while. She came through the first test with flying colours and now couldn't wait for the next time to have more of Joe's cream inside her. She had thoroughly enjoyed this first experience with him.

The immediate future was now looking much brighter for all three of them.

sweetp69
sweetp69
20 Followers