Fatou's White Stallion on Stud Duty Pt. 02

Story Info
Joe rises to the occasion as Fatou seduces him.
4.6k words
4.69
7.7k
12
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sweetp69
sweetp69
20 Followers

Jeremy awoke early in the morning to the bed shaking vigorously, the sounds of balls banging against ass and shrieks of ecstasy from Fatou as Joe pumped her full of his seeds for the third, or maybe the fourth, or quite possibly the fifth time since he arrived yesterday morning. Fatou was obviously enjoying being fucked from behind and Jeremy was pleased to see that his wife, Fatou, had hit it off so well with his friend Joe.

Jeremy saw it as a means to an end - he knew Fatou desperately wanted his baby more than anything, but after nearly three years of seriously trying, it still hadn't happened. He knew Fatou's biological clock was rapidly ticking away and time was running out for his wife. He had decided that Joe's visit could improve the odds in her favour and give his wife a better chance of conceiving. He took the view that if he couldn't give her a baby then this was the next best thing as he loved Fatou dearly and would do anything to make her happy.

"I'll get out of your way so that you two can have the bed to yourselves. Take as long as you like," said Jeremy cheerily, as he got up and went to the bathroom for his shower.

Standing in the shower with the hot water streaming down his face he couldn't help but smile at the sight and sounds which had woken him earlier in the bed he had long shared with Fatou; the sight of Joe, a perfect stranger to Fatou until the previous day, fucking his wife from behind giving her pussy a real pummelling and listening to her recurring cries of obvious ecstasy as she shrieked "ooh, ooh, yesssssss, ooh yessssss, fuck me harder, Joe, I'm cumming, ooh fuck, yessssssss."

This was the first time he had felt a little pang of jealousy. He remembered his early nights alone with a youthful 20 year old Fatou, almost 20 years earlier, when he was regularly able to perform three or sometimes four times through the night. It wasn't that he minded his wife being fucked silly by a much younger man than him, it was the reluctant acceptance that he was getting older and no longer able to perform in the same way as before. Also, he knew that his recovery time, from shooting his load of ever-diminishing sperm, was, sadly, getting longer as time went on.

But he reconciled himself with the thought that if it kept alive Fatou's dream of becoming a mother for the first time as she approached her 40th year, then he could live with that. He knew that Joe was no threat to their very happy marriage, because ever since he had met Joe, a few years earlier, he had always led a nomadic lifestyle and had never stayed in the same place for more than about two weeks. He therefore knew Joe would not be staying around for too long.

He decided that he would continue to encourage Fatou to make the most of this chance to get pregnant. He would tell her that she should always make herself available for Joe whenever he was around as she must make the most of every opportunity during his short stay.

He reflected on the events of the previous evening. After a delicious meal of meat Durango, a local dish, which they all enjoyed together, they listened to Joe's fascinating tales of his recent travels around the various countries of West Africa. They sat on the verandah enjoying each other's company in the cool evening air. Jeremy could see by the way Joe was constantly staring at Fatou and laughing at her jokes, that there was a definite chemistry between them. He was pleased that they seemed to be getting on so well together.

"Sweetheart, go and make some Attaya (mint tea) for us, please. I think we all might need some extra energy tonight," asked Jeremy, winking at his obedient wife.

When Fatou was out of sight, he sidled up close to Joe and said quietly, "Fatou told me how much she enjoyed the short time you had together in the bathroom this morning. I can see that you are getting on well together, and I just want you to know that anything you want to do with her is fine by me."

He told Joe that it was very near the optimum time of the month for his wife to conceive, "so make sure you fill her full of your seeds and take as much time as you want tonight," Jeremy added.

When Fatou returned with the tea, Jeremy quickly grabbed his attaya from thetray and announced with a yawn, "l'll take mine to bed as I need to be up early in the morning." He gave his wife a kiss goodnight with a tender, loving embrace.

"I think I'll stay up for a little while with Joe as he told me earlier he would like to watch the news on the TV. Just shout if you want more attaya, my love."

Whispering in her ear, Jeremy begged Fatou, "just make sure you give Joe a good time tonight and let him take you any way he wants."

"Don't worry about that, husband, I'll make certain he goes to bed exhausted and happy tonight," Fatou grinned, "I'm going to take everything he has to offer and fill my pussy full of his best cream all night long."

"Don't forget I need some time alone with you later, I've been saving my sperm for a week for you, so just wake me whatever time you come to bed," Jeremy added.

"Ok, when Joe needs some recovery time, I'll look in on you, sweetheart," Fatou promised with a cheeky grin.

Jeremy bade goodnight to Joe and went inside to the bedroom.

As he walked inside he heard chairs clanking noisily and his wife saying to Joe, "I'm feeling a bit cool now out on the verandah, Joe, shall we go inside and get more comfy on the sofa so that you can watch TV, or, if you prefer," Fatou added in her most seductive, sultry tones, "we can just chat, or do whatever you want?"

"Whatever you decide is fine by me", replied Joe, "I'd really like to get to know you better before we get down to the serious business later."

Fatou took hold of his hand and let him into the living room and playfully pushed him down onto the sofa, adding with a laugh, "Joe, I'll be back in a minute, just need a pee. I'll put the TV on first and some nice romantic music so you can relax and make yourself comfortable."

This was just an excuse to get into her bedroom to find something more suitable to put on. She was a typical Muslim wife and was wearing a modest dress covering her whole body from head to toe but just showing her beautiful face.

When she entered the bedroom, Jeremy was still awake reading his Kindle. "Everything alright out there with you and Joe, sweetheart?"

"Everything is just fine darling, I'm just getting him in the mood first, and that goes for me too. I've put some Jeliba dance music on, and you know how sexy that makes me feel. I want to put on my sexy short red dress that you bought me for our special lovemaking evenings. Is that ok, husband?"

"You know how much I love you in that dress, it always turns me on. I'm sure you will drive him crazy when he sees you in that," Jeremy smacked his lips thinking of the wonderful loving they had the last time Fatou wore it for him.

"But first I must go to the bathroom, have a pee and get my teeth, pussy, and my ass clean for him, just in case he fancies exploring the back way too," Fatou said with a bit too much excitement in her trembling voice. She still wasn't 100% sure about Jeremy's plan to get her pregnant, but she was definitely warming to the idea. She had already had one memorable 'quickie' session with Joe and she knew she wanted more of the same.

When Fatou came out of the bathroom wearing nothing but some newly acquired bright red lipstick, she sidled up to the side of the bed, pouting her lips to her husband, purring, "will I do, then, darling?"

"Wow, I wish it was me you were getting ready to seduce, but remember why we set out on this plan. We both want you to get pregnant, and I can wait until later. So go out there, give Joe the best time he's ever had and just keep focused on the fact that you are trying for your dream of having your own baby. And remember we are doing this because we love each other so much. Everything will be fine. Tell him he can take you anyway he likes but leave the bedroom door open a little just in case so you can shout if you need me."

Fatou kissed her husband on his forehead, "I love you so much my darling, I will do as you say."

She went to her underwear draw and put on a very skimpy short sexy red dress which hugged her body tight and accentuated her gorgeous full figure with curves in all the right places. It was also open at the sides and showed plenty of glowing bare flesh. The dress just about covered her pussy and ass, but only just. It was tight at the top and her small pert breasts pushed up revealing an attractive shiny cleavage. She bent down to pick up a red see-through pair of sheer panties giving her husband a quick flash of her naked shapely ass, "what do you think then, on or off?" teased Fatou, as she held up the panties to show her husband. Jeremy thought this was beginning to appear more like a striptease show for him and, maybe, it was a rehearsal for Fatou to boost her confidence for the main event she had planned later for Joe.

"If you don't go soon F, I'm gonna jump on you myself, and that's not part of the plan. I'm already rock-hard here but I can wait until later when you have had all of Joe's seeds," Jeremy replied a little frustratedly, "but definitely put on those panties, men love nothing more than seeing a cheeky flash of sexy panties and bras so they can enjoy taking them off later."

Fatou put on the panties and pulled the dress down so that it barely covered them. She also put on a push-up black bra which gave her a more pronounced cleavage. She was definitely dressed to kill. "Wish me luck then," as she breezed out of the bedroom door, feeling much more confident as she played out in her mind the seduction scene she had been working on for Joe.

She walked out of the bedroom towards Joe who was still sitting on the sofa. Fatou carried herself very erect, just like a typical African woman carrying a pitcher on her head, but with an air of extreme gracefulness. She oozed sex appeal. Joe sat there mesmerised and the nearer she got to him the lower his draw dropped and his eyes were popping out of his head on stalks.

"Wow, you look absolutely stunning," Joe almost spluttered as he struggled to contain his excitement at the wonderful sight standing in front of him - a beautiful black African, who was confident and knew she was looking attractive and very sexy. Fatou could see that she had definitely made the impression she'd hoped for, and looking down at Joe, she thought she could detect a tenting around his crotch area. This urged her on to be a bit more brazen.

She took a step nearer to Joe, who was now just inches away from her with his eyes at pussy-level. She bent towards him slightly giving him an eyeful of cleavage and firm pert breasts peeping out of a black bra. Joe couldn't resist the temptation as his cupped hands raised instinctively towards those lovely mounds. But Fatou quickly stepped back out of reach, and wagging her finger at him, chastised him like a naughty schoolboy, "uh,uh, no touching yet, Joe, until you've had a good look at the merchandise."

Fatou lifted her arms above her head, which caused her very short dress to raise up an inch or two, revealing a very brief pair of red panties. Joe's breathing became more audible as he began taking deep breaths and started coming out in a sweat. "You look absolutely ravishing, I hope I'm going to sample the goods later," said Joe, licking his lips in anticipation.

"You will, Joe, all in good time. You like what you see?" Fatou teased. "But I think you will like this even more," as she turned around and bent down wiggling her gorgeous ass that African women are renowned for.

Her sheer satin panties were bigger at the back but the crack in her ass-cheeks was clearly visible beneath the ultra-thin material and there was an obvious damp patch between her legs showing Joe that her pussy was getting wet. Joe resisted the temptation to grab her this time guessing that there was probably more teasing to come. He was right and he was enjoying Fatou's performance.

For her part, Fatou loved watching Joe's excited reactions to her show. She turned around again to face him, put her hands inside her bra and pushed out her small, perfectly formed firm breasts. Joe was feasting his eyes and looked transfixed with the view. This time Fatou leaned towards him with her breasts dangling near his face, and, at the same time she stretched out one hand towards his crotch. She felt his erect shaft through his boxers and said to Joe, "ooh, this big boy feels so good." At the same time one breast brushed gently across his cheek and settled enticingly on Joe's lips. No words were needed. Joe opened his mouth and gave her nipple a quick suck, then a gentle nibble, as his tongue worked around her areola. "ooh, thats nice, I love that, Joe, please don't stop."

By now Fatou's handwork had extricated Joe's ramrod cock out of his shorts and began stroking it firmly as it grew before her eyes. It didn't feel quite as long as her husband's but it was definitely thicker and it was rock-hard and ready for action. So far, everything was going according to plan.

"Wow, Joe, I think we are going to have some fun with this big boy tonight."

She could feel her pussy tingling as the nipple sucking produced a surge like an electric current between her legs. She knew her pussy was already leaking a little from the earlier striptease rehearsal she had displayed for her husband. Any doubts she might have harboured initially about her husband's breeding plan with Joe had now disappeared completely.

Her thoughts were now concentrated solely on how much she wanted that stiff throbbing cock deep inside her to satisfy her lust. She grabbed the back of Joe's head and moved it to her other breast, "I love your sucking, Joe," she whispered into his ear. Then she looked into Joe's eyes and felt the sparks flying between them as she planted a wet kiss on his full lips. Their tongues intertwined and danced around each other, one tongue fucking in and out then the other. During this tongue lashing, Joe knew the time had come to seek out the main prize, his hands were already busy squeezing her ample buttocks and now his thumbs were either side underneath her panties as he gently tugged them down her glistening thighs. The tongue lashing continued amid gentle moans of anticipation of what was to come. "I like your soft sensitive touch on my naked skin, Joe, and I'm ready to ride this big boy now."

Fatou then broke the lingering kiss and stepped back, allowing her panties to drop to the floor giving Joe a full view of her wet, glistening completely shaved pussy.

"Ooh fuck, your pussy looks so inviting," Joe gasped excitedly. She raised up Joe's hands and removed his T-shirt then tugged at his boxers as Joe lifted his bum off the sofa to allow them to be taken off. She gave his throbbing shaft a few more firm strokes as he sat there naked showing his finely toned body, and taking a few more deep breaths, "your body is amazing, Fatou."

"Take my bra off, Joe, I need to fuck you now." Joe promptly obliged and dropped her bra on the floor.

Fatou lifted her skimpy red dress to her waist, sat astride Joe and impaled her sopping wet pussy on Joe's rigid cock.

"Ooh, fuck, you can't imagine how good that makes me feel, Joe," as she began gyrating her hips and raising herself up and down rhythmically on his rigid member. Joe was responding by lifting his ass off the sofa and thrusting into her in unison but as his mouth was still full of one breast, he just made some grunting noises to show how much he was enjoying. "Ooh, yes, Joe, please don't stop sucking my breasts and keep fucking me back. The rhythmic bouncing up and down soon produced the desired effect. "Oh,oh,oh, Joe, my pussy feels on fire, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck meeeeeee harder, Joe. I need that cock deep inside me. Fuck meeeeee," Fatou screamed as she collapsed on top of Joe. Her body was trembling as her first orgasm took over and sent her into an erotic trance.

Joe continued sucking her breast, squeezing her buttocks hard, then grabbed the back of her head and planted a deep wet kiss on her wide-open mouth. She kissed him back and plunged her tongue greedily into his mouth. After a lingering kiss that seemed to go on forever, Fatou came up for air and whispered in Joe's ear, "that was sooooh good, my pussy needed that badly but she needs your seeds more, Joe. How about fucking me like this?" as she climbed off him, kneeling on all fours on the sofa with her ass up in the air.

Joe needed no second invitation as he quickly got up behind her and plunged his still erect member into her very wet pussy as far as he could get it in. His cock slid in up to the hilt as his balls slapped on Fatou's ass.

"Your ass looks fantastic and I'm going to pound you until you can't take anymore."

Fatou squeezed his cock inside her which encouraged Joe to begin, slowly at first, pumping in and out working up a nice gentle rhythm. Fatou pushed back in perfect unison as Joe gripped her hips and thrust his throbbing member deep into her juicy cunt.

"Oh, yessss, yesssss, yessss, fuck me harder, Joe. Give me all your cream, I need every last drop inside me."

After a few minutes of ever deeper and faster thrusting, "ooh Fatou, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh oh fuck meeeee," yelled Joe as he shot his first load of cream deep inside her.

"Please don't stop, Joe, I want every last drop of your baby seeds deep inside my pussy."

Joe continued to pump until he was sure he had squeezed every last drop and had nothing more to give. Fatou screamed out in ecstasy as Joe's cock made one last plunge deep into the centre of her juicy cunt. He then collapsed on top of her with his cock still buried inside her.

"Wow, Joe, that felt so good, I love being taken from behind. I hope we're going to fuck like that again later."

Fatou's skimpy red dress was like a thin belt around her waist and was wet with the sweat of two hot bodies. She gently wiggled her ass to urge Joe to remove his, by now, flaccid cock and gently eased him to one side of her. With her legs now free she turned around to lay on her back and bent her legs up into the air and clasped her knees to her chest just as she'd been told by a friend, who had many children, that this was a guaranteed way to get pregnant straight after sex. After a few minutes in this position, she opened her legs wide, giving Joe a bird's eye view of her luscious shaved dripping wet pussy.

Fatou had now lost all inhibitions and quite liked the thought of Joe getting a good eyeful of her shaved and sopping wet pussy. This was turning her on again as she felt her juices and Joe's cum flowing out of her down the inside of her thighs. Joe was transfixed by this luscious sight and as he leaned forward to take in the heady aroma of his cum intermingled with Fatou's love juices, he pushed out his tongue working up inside her thighs and began licking the sweetest nectar as he worked his way between the crack in Fatou's ass to the honeypot of her sex. He feasted on the sweet smells and juices and swallowed copious amounts of his own cum. He was surprised how erotic he found this. He continued to lick, slurp and suck and when he pushed his tongue into her now wide-open pussy, Fatou shuddered and screamed as yet another orgasm reached a crescendo between her legs like a Tsunami tidal wave breaking over the shoreline.

"Oh fuck, Joe, don't stop, yesss, yesss, yesss, keep doing that with your wonderful tongue right there." Her moans gradually changed into deep howls of pure lust, encouraging Joe to flick his tongue even faster, wringing orgasm after orgasm out of her sex in a pure wave of passion.

Out of instinct, she reached out to feel for his slippery cock. Even after cumming, the flaccid shaft was still so thick. It oozed vitality and strength. Her brain fantasised she'd give birth to a strong, dominant child if she had the good fortune to get pregnant by Joe.

sweetp69
sweetp69
20 Followers
12