Faunus Fantasies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

I woke to the sound of the shower running in the adjoining bathroom. The sheets were stiff under me and crunched a little as I rolled over and sat on the edge of the bed. It was the next day. Sunlight streamed through the curtains. Faunus policy prohibited clocks in their bedrooms, so I had no idea how long I'd been asleep. I felt drained. I smelled ripe, and a combination of sweat, pussy juice, and semen coated my skin. The shower cut off and Mary appeared with a black terry cloth towel wrapped around her, covering her from just above her breasts to just below her crotch. Her hair was also wrapped in a towel. She walked gingerly, as though she'd pulled a muscle or three. She smiled.

"So, the evil bastard of my dreams isn't dead after all," she said. "I've been up for a little over an hour. I've already had breakfast downstairs. Once I get dressed, I'm out of here."

Looking at her, I remembered the previous night and my cock began to stir. I smiled back at her.

"Down boy," she warned, seeing my growing erection. "I'm really sore 'down there' and muscles I didn't know I had are aching today. I can barely walk. Plus, I only paid for last night and that was expensive enough."

"Are you okay?" I said.

"More than okay. I had a great time, but I really need to scoot, now. The shower's all yours."

I saw that she had her suitcase open on a stand. She had a change of clothes ready on the dresser. When I stood and walked toward the bathroom, she stopped me with a hand on my arm. She kissed me on the cheek.

"Thanks for everything, Mike," she said, then turned to get dressed. It was clear from her body language that she was ready to go and that she wanted to keep small talk to a minimum, so I got in the shower and cleaned up. When I emerged drying off with a towel, she was gone.

I realized I was starving, so I went downstairs to the kitchen. It was almost noon. Mary had made a fresh pot of coffee for me while I was in the shower. I poured a cup and set about getting breakfast. While I ate, I heard tires crunching on the gravel drive and the sound of a big V8 engine. I saw Claire's car pull to a halt in the turnaround out back. She stepped from the car. She was wearing a bright yellow sundress with matching shoes and purse. She had on a huge pair of sunglasses and she had a yellow band in her hair. She looked amazing as usual.

Claire let herself into the house and spotted me sitting at the table. She grinned and hurried to hug me from behind as I sat. She kissed my ear then took a seat at the table beside me.

"Well, Mike, ya done good."

"Thanks. I was worried that I'd fucked up a few times."

"Oh, you absolutely did." She rolled her eyes. "For sure. But no big disasters and the client seemed happy with your performance once you got going. We'll see what she says on her survey, though -- that's when we usually get raked over the coals. Are you about ready to go?"

"Yeah, I was just finishing up. Do I need to do any cleanup before we go?"

"Nah, we've got a crew that'll take care of that. Just leave your dishes in the sink when you're done."

We chatted for a few more minutes while I finished eating, then I found myself hanging on for dear life as Claire drove me back to Faunus' offices for my debriefing.

* * *

I was in Eddie's office for well over an hour while he chewed me out. He went over the video of my session with Mary almost frame-by-frame, pointing out where I'd screwed up over and over again -- sometimes from multiple angles. There must have been eight cameras, just in the bedroom.

I sat there and took it -- after all, he was the boss, and if he wasn't satisfied, neither was I. I kept telling myself that as bad as it was getting crucified by Eddie, it was still better than working retail and getting chewed out for putting the earbuds on the display rack in the wrong order or something stupid like that.

When the final scene played and I watched Mary and me collapsing on the bed, I felt about two inches tall -- a complete failure.

"So that's it," Eddie said at last, turning off the big wall monitor with his thick thumb on the remote. "Any questions?"

"Yeah, do I still have a job?"

Eddie sat forward in his chair and looked at me with disbelief. "Are you fuckin' kidding me? We already got your next three gigs booked! It's been years since anybody's done that good on their first assignment. If you'd fucked up real bad, I wouldn'ta spent an hour and a half showing you your little mistakes. Claire woulda picked you up at the house, handed you your paycheck, and then she'da driven you to wherever you got that shitbox car of yours parked, and that woulda been the end of it. Sayonara, sucker.

I couldn't believe my ears. "Oh," I said. "Well, in that case, thanks!"

"Now get outta here and pick up your check at the front desk. You look like a guy who needs to party tonight."

"Okay, Eddie. I guess I'll see you later, then."

"Yeah, we'll call you when we get Mary Sue's survey, to go over her answers, okay?"

"Sure, sounds fine."

"Good. Now scat. I got other business to attend to." He turned away and picked up the phone.

* * *

A few days later while I was apartment hunting, I got an call from Claire. With the money from just that one Faunus gig, I could finally afford a better place. Two more gigs, and I'd have a better car, too.

"We got Ms. Smith's survey," she said.

"Shit. How bad is it?" I was expecting the worst.

She laughed. "Oh, Mike, don't be such a Debbie Downer. She gave you a glowing review. Almost all of her responses to the customer satisfaction were tens, with just a few nines and one eight. You did fantastic. In fact, Mr. Tor said there was no reason to go over the results with him -- they were that good. We've gotten a couple of referrals from her already. Eddie wanted me to invite you to dinner tonight. You pick the place."

That night, Eddie, Claire, and a couple of other Faunus employees I hadn't met before sat around a big table at the Weeping Angel stuffing ourselves and getting hammered. Eddie tossed me a copy of Mary's survey answers. I grabbed the stapled pages and flipped through them rapidly, amazed at her positive answers to every question. The last page had a section for user comment, where Mary had entered just one line:

A++++!!! WOULD FUCK AGAIN!!!!