Faux Realm Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KalDarov
KalDarov
133 Followers

He stopped, hearing the enormous commotion behind the front lines, he turned and asked "Can you send what you found to HQ?"

"Yes." Doctor answered.

"Do it. It may help others." He said.

Noises erupted all over the place as men and women lurched in place, hiding in terror, mollified by the shrieks that were coming from deep within the station.

Walking through his camp he viewed most men and women grabbing their heads and shaking in terror, he observed many more people doing the same, "Men stay vigilant. We are going to survive this"

The sound iced the very blood in their veins, but Al'Jafar strode purposely towards the front lines, on his way he picked up his rifle. A majestic vision of a leader inspiring his troops with action.

For every man and woman in his crew was proud to have him as a captain. Their hearts would not have soared if they did not respected the man that stood in front of them.

He kicked the doors and screamed inside the station, "COMMON YOU WRETCHES COME AND GET US!!"

The men looked terrified, the man stood proudly turning towards them, "My comrades. Fear not of those that want to bathe in your dread. Let them dread you, let them know you never want to falter from their advance, shoulder your weapon and fight!!"

As he uttered those last words, he turned and saw the room getting quickly filled up by riled, angry monsters charging their position. Al'Jafar shouldered his rifle. Firing a salvo of bullets right through bunch of them leaving nothing but angry bodies charging through.

Others followed suit. Every gun was now firing.

"May Divine help us all." Al'Jafar muttered.

BRRRRT. His rifle screamed. Round after round pierced his targets. However, nothing happened. The nightmares just advanced like they were shot with pellets. Puffs of sickly green smoke were left in their wake, quickly obstructing their view.

Finally several creatures entered their defense perimeter. They could finally see clearly of what actually was advancing. Greenish humanoid was starting to dissolve. Its head was deformed. Odd mechanical apparatus were imbedded all over its cranium as if trying to merge with whatever it could. Body was slowly starting to morph into something else. The evidence of this could be seen all over its body.

Another creature had a bloated body. It was surrounded by others. Al'Jafar quickly noted that they took a protective formation around the bloated creature. They started to charge. When they fell one creature protecting it, another would assume its place.

"QUICK, shot the BLOATED one. NOW!" Al'Jafar screamed.

The others were ignored and soon the bloated creature was punctured with bullets. Few moments after it fell to the ground the others were dispatched in a similar manner.

Al'Jafar was running low on ammunition and pulled back while firing into the running crowd. As he was grabbing another magazine the creature exploded. Acid sprayed everywhere that burned flesh, steel and even the floor itself.

Right after this explosion another bloated creature jumped in its spot. Waiting.

Al'Jafar slowly swallowed. "Here we go again."

***

Your thoughts matter, everything good or bad you may say matters. I hope you like my story enough to vote and comment. If not I thank you for even attempting to read my mess. I promise I will get better. I know I said this was going to end but I still had few things to say. I hope you do not mind.

KalDarov
KalDarov
133 Followers
12