Faux Realm Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KalDarov
KalDarov
133 Followers

Her hand was slowly starting to caress her handgun. Mouth's lips were dry, he tried to find a bit of saliva, to swallow to relive the dry feeling he was having, but that last bit he had unconsciously swallowed. Ericha lazily dragged her finger over the buckle that obstructed her from obtaining her firearm.

Second later and Mouth was looking at the barrel of her steel MK22, his whole body started to shiver, she quietly started to talk, "Start talking."

Mouth's eyes widened in horror, "L-l-let me see the picture of that man."

Mouth gazed at the provided picture. His eyes widened. "You know him."

"It was not a question." Liza was watching everything with a gleam in her eye.

"Just forget about him." He was pleading now.

Ericha's eyes widened in horror. Lost her composure and started to scream, the sound of MK22 firing was deafening.

"What did you say?" Liza quietly said.

Mouth was shaking, he was looking from one woman to the other in search for that invisible lifeline, "Last time I saw him he was not looking good."

He took a deep breath, "People who were around him were not the ones to be messed around with."

"What do you mean?" Ericha silently asked.

"You need to protect me, they do not care about anything, just anarchy and chaos." Mouth was begging with his voice.

The two women looked at one another, dumbfounded, Mouth was pleading, sliding on his knees and grabbing on one of Ericha's legs, "I'll tell you what you want to know, but promise me, you need to protect me. Promise me!"

Again, the two women shared a look of curiosity, swallowing slowly Ericha said, "Ok, tell us what you know."

Mouth slowly swallowed, "All I know is that they pay me a ransom to find rare species, tell them about it and then they will come to collect them. I do not know how, but they send hunters, Heli-Lions they call them. What they lack in intelligence they have in strength, and even more."

"What is this Heli-Lon?" Ericha asked first time hearing the word.

"It is an ancient civilization, they are tiny, occupy several sectors in far out Empire. They are extremely xenophobic. I have met two of their representatives and believe me if they are on that guys trail there is no running from them. They will find him no matter where he runs." Mouth stared in empty space while he reminisced about the incident.

"You seem scared of them." Ericha pointed.

Mouth looked at her like she slapped him, "Lady they know only of charging, hunting and death of their prey. Their trophies paint the hulls of their ships like ornaments. They bathe in the blood of their victims. Men, women and children. Nobody is safe."

"If-if this did not make you shiver, the one with them was death itself." Mouth shivered.

"Who was with them?" Liza asked while she gripped the jar holding the macabre item tighter.

"I-I- I can't remember. Whatever I try to remember I shiver. I can't remember. I have to, but I cannot. WHY?" Mouth grabbed his head and started to cry. "All I know I am afraid. Constantly. My dick is limp. Since I met those men, and their pet."

"HE STARED AT ME. WHAT? WHERE? MAMA?!" He started to speak incoherently.

Ericha swallowed. Her chest tightened as she tried to think of a way to get the man to calm down. Most of all, she wanted to know if Lucian was alright.

"Liza, what should we do now?" Ericha quietly asked.

All four of Liza's arms were now cradling the jar, "I do not know."

Screams and yelps echoed through the store as Mouth's last bit of sanity slowly left.

****

Thank you for reading. Like, comment, follow. I will be posting more works in the future. I need some fresh ideas as to where to bring this character and slowly end the saga. Thank you.

Kal Darov

KalDarov
KalDarov
133 Followers
12