Faux Realm Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mind cleared. No longer focused on mindless eating, he remembered and released the dead animal finally dragging it behind himself. His long stomach rumbling.

"You're drooling." One of the guards noticed as he came into the citadel.

"It's been months from my last meal." He complained.

Dragging the carcass behind, he slithered his way further into the citadel.

The guard stopped the bigger male "Men are restless. They need something to focus on." The guard commented as he watched the reptile drag his dinner behind him.

"What're you talking about?!" the Leader hissed.

The Guard sighed, "The men need some free time."

"I'll tell the Countess." He allowed.

The group of reptiles dispersed at the wave of his hand. "Are you going to the Feeder later?"

The larger male shook his scaly head, "No. I've been there last week. No. I've to tend to the Countess."

"Lucky bastard." The guard taunted.

The larger male snapped his jaws, "Careful Ralss, you might be my friend but I'm sstill your superior."

"Survival of the Fittest." Rals grinned. "I just might take her away from you. One day." He sneered.

"Then you have to beat me first, in the Coliseum." He approached his friend, "When you do I might stand down." The larger male grinned exposing his sharp teeth to the guard.

The guard shivered, "Last time I spent a month in the pool regenerating. Your bite prevented anything from healing."

The larger male cackled, "Until next time." He begun slithering further into the citadel.

"Whatever, Haarad -- Sar, I salute you." The guard stood straighter.

Haarad -- Sar's large body slithered across the steel floor. Other inhabitants, mostly reptilians and their slaves, moved out of the way. Paying respect by standing still and saluting with their arms across their chest. The slaves knelt on the floor shivering in fear.

They knew one wrong move could mean death. Their life as a slave meant nothing in his eyes.

He eventually found his way to large double doors that dominated above him. His scaly fingers flew across the screen. A tiny sound letting him know he was welcome.

The doors opened with ease. Their sheer size took few moments to open wide enough to allow him in. Their gaping maw eventually closing behind him.

He moved in the room. The doors already closed. The air was heavy in the room. A scent was in the air. Taking some time for his forked tongue to collect the chemicals in the air.

"Who goes there?!" Before his senses could process the smell a sharp and heavy hiss echoed in the room.

Haarad -- Sar dropped his head. "It is I your Majesty, Haarad -- Sar."

He felt the stirring in his loins. As the best warrior it was his honor to do the duty of breeding with the females.

"Ah, warrior. Has the girl been caught yet?" The voice asked.

Haarad -- Sar shivered, she knew, "Your Highness, forgive me." He bowed deeply, his forehead touching the cold floor.

He could hear the slithering deep in the room, it was echoing from all sides. His trained instincts told him to move and defend, however, his mind screamed to stay still. The air was getting heavy and his gut was telling him he was being hunted. As a hunter and a warrior he knew this might be his final day.

"You still haven't told me." The hissing continued. "Why aren't you telling me?"

Haarad -- Sar swallowed, "I caught her, the situation has been corrected."

"Subterfuge means death. Are you plotting against my younglings?" The voice hissed.

He suddenly felt the air whizz by as he was slammed into the wall, the vision blurred for few seconds.

As it cleared he was greeted with a vision that chilled him to the bone, "You left my nest unattended. My offspring unguarded. So your mistake could be corrected. How did it happen?"

Her bright red eyes focused on his, "TELL ME." She hissed.

"Your Majesty I -- "Haarad -- Sar started to say.

"Enough!" She flicked her massive tail and his body slammed into the ground. "I can smell her on you."

The big warrior was dazed and confused for a brief moment. Never, in his long life of battles of life and death, has he been treated or felt like a toy. As he was about to stand in his combat stance he felt the familiar chill return, the one that he rarely felt. Death was coming.

"My offspring comes first." The giant Countess hissed, "There'll be no second time." Her voice was cold and menacing.

The proud warrior snarled, "As you command, on my honor." Haarad -- Sar quickly and quietly made his exit leaving the raging Countess behind.

As his broken spirit and beaten body retreated he dared anyone who would look in his direction. As he entered his quarters, the slaves, usually waiting, started to scamper away, "Countess be damned!" He hissed for no one to hear.

Haarad -- Sar drifted to his desk and started his machine. His fingers strummed faster and faster. His rage seeping through every pore.

Eventually a menacing grin appeared on his face.

***