Favela Pt. 04

Story Info
Olivia finally gets some action, but it's just a warmup.
7.7k words
4.57
9.6k
11

Part 4 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 04/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neotoy
neotoy
123 Followers

I only have time to write on weekends, that is why the release is so slow. Sorry, but it can't be helped. Thank you for your patience. Enjoy.

==============================

Olivia didn't notice that she was fingering herself until she started coming. Her hands (both of them) had just inconspicuously slithered down her belly, converging on her crotch like two heat-seeking missiles. She told herself afterward that it was no big deal, it was only natural after a night like last night. After everything she'd seen and read, being stuck in a state of extreme arousal for hours, it was more of a surprise that she hadn't relived herself sooner.

She told herself that it wasn't weird that she'd been staring fixedly at a picture of her mother's crotch when she came, or that she'd mindlessly gasped out "Mom!" about a hundred times while she struggled to catch her breath between relentless mind-numbing orgasms. It was just a picture of Marcella in her underwear, nothing else was visible, it could have been anyone honestly. And it had just kind of been in front of her at the time, it wasn't like she did it on purpose.

She'd glanced at it once more in the morning before putting her phone away, the memory caused her to blush and feel embarrassed, but it had also set her mind at ease somewhat because the picture was crazy-hot. Olivia laughed it off, "That would drive anyone over the edge." and she felt herself becoming abnormally aroused all over again. "Maybe later." She murmured, gently rubbing her bare cunt through her slippery dress.

She'd reluctantly peeled off her new underwear as soon as her strength had returned, opting to sleep without panties rather than suffer the discomfort of the squishy mess she'd created inside them.

Although it was depressing parting with her exotic hard-won treasure, she found herself smiling smugly as she thought about Marcella's latest servile commandment. After all, Olivia's underwear could only end up in her mother's mouth if she took it off and put it in with her other dirty clothes. Temporarily parting with them was a small price to pay. Out of consideration or perhaps guilt she gathered up all the things she'd left lying around her room and placed them into a basket she normally kept in her closet.

Putting it conspicuously in the only clear corner of her room she also made sure to drape her dirty panties deliberately over the peak of the pile, like a cherry on top of a sundae. Not that she had ever tasted such a delicacy, she'd only seen pictures in faded poly magazines traded at the bazaar. She got dressed quickly, hanging up her dress carefully in the back of her closet. It was still early but she was feeling especially energetic and didn't fancy the idea of lounging around.

Olivia's hand was almost to the door when it swung open unexpectedly causing her to lurch forward and awkwardly fling her arms around Marcella's waist as she nearly sprawled on the floor. They both grunted, although her mom's inherent grace and surprising strength prevented a catastrophe. Olivia found her nose and mouth crushed against Marcella's breasts, which for being so flat were pleasantly soft.

She breathed in sharply as she attempted to right herself, her mom's familiar and comforting scent flooded her senses. It was stronger than usual and was laced with curious spicy floral hints that started Olivia's adrenaline flooded heart to race even faster. Her mom's wiry arms were as tough as steel cables, she gripped Olivia gently enough though, as she cautiously disentangled their bodies.

Olivia came up blushing and then registered surprise when she noticed that her mom's cheeks were also visibly flushed. "Whoa there filha. Where's the fire?" Olivia glared at the rusty nickname as she kicked back far enough to put some distance between them.

"I'm not a little girl any more you know!" She snapped, her hands automatically brushing off her bandoleer, even though it was perpetually filthy. Marcella snickered, even going so far as to raise up a hand to cover her mouth coquettishly, although her blush was long gone and her eyes were smiling.

"Of course, of course. I did not mean any disrespect senhorita." She paused after uttering the honorific, crooking her finger thoughtfully and placing it to her lips. "It is funny though because I was coming to see if you had any laundry. I am washing a bunch of things today and it would be easier and use less water to do everything together. But if your mother doing your laundry would make you feel too much like a little girl, I can..." She started to turn away slowly, but her head was tilted so that her mirthfully narrowed eyes could study her daughter's reaction.

Olivia reached out with her arm and grabbed her mom's wrist. Marcella pivoted neatly in a circle like she was dancing and had never really planned on leaving. "No, no. I was just scared from almost falling. I spoke hastily. I would love it if you did my laundry. It's over there, in the corner." Olivia gestured nervously towards the basket she had left by the sliding-glass door. The panties now seeming a little too obvious, she was blushing again.

"Perfeito!" Her mom exclaimed, letting out a happy little sigh as she bounced on her heels, her eagerness to head straight for the target irritatingly plain. Olivia however was still basically blocking the doorway and didn't exactly feel like moving. Maybe it was fake, or maybe it wasn't, either way she was enjoying being around this version of Marcella, this happy, playful, affectionate person who she had practically forgotten.

"I love you." Olivia blurted out. She regretted it immediately but couldn't take it back, her eyes jumped down to the base of the door frame, her mouth crumpling up, for a moment she thought she might burst into tears. But she didn't, and Marcella was already looking over her shoulder, her gaze fixated on the laundry basket. Moving forward lithely she pushed her way past her daughter, only pausing long enough to stroke Olivia's shoulder by way of an apology.

"That's nice filha." She murmured absently. Olivia did not turn around, but for some reason she still couldn't leave her room. Marcella surprised her by speaking one more time, her voice once again lively and sincere. "Oh, that reminds me. There is something I am definitely going to need your help with tonight, but it can wait until you get back from work. You remember when I taught you how to shoot?" She picked up the basket and carried it casually back towards the door.

Olivia nodded and pretended to be uninterested. "Dad taught Salal how to shoot and Salal taught me. You just let me play with that fancy disintegrator you got when you started working at the Bazaar. I wanted a doll, but I'm actually glad you never got me one. The other girls were all envious and even the boys thought it was cool."

Marcella laughed nervously, the pitch strained like it was just about to crack. "Right. Right." She breathed. "I took out the lethal force fuse, it was harmless, just a pretty light-up toy." Her tone sounded slightly defensive. "You loved that thing." She smiled self-indulgently. Olivia turned sideways so that her mother could fit more easily thought the doorway while carrying the basket. She would still have to brush by her though.

Her mother paused right as she passed, turning her head to look her daughter directly in the eyes. "I put the fuse back in last night and I left the gun on the kitchen table. You still have some time before work. Take it out back and get some practice. I lined up some old bricks on the seawall. Check for boats before you pull the trigger. Last thing we need is trouble with the Marinha." She chuckled, her body pelvis sliding roughly over Olivia's belly as she left the room.

Olivia rubbed her stomach which was still tingling, her legs felt shaky and her crotch kind of ached. She was getting used to this slipshod lifestyle, her emotions were in turmoil but her body never seemed to be unsure about anything. She thought about holding the gun in her hand and blowing up some bricks, her cunt clenched, she'd put on clean underwear ten minutes ago and they were already wet. What was wrong with her head? She pushed away from the door and sauntered towards the kitchen.

The low wall overlooking the ocean was covered with powder, ocher, sienna, and dull gray. Blasting the broken bricks hadn't been quite as thrilling as she'd hoped, but it had definitely helped her blow off some steam. She put the disintegrator back on the kitchen table, she'd been too efficient and there was still thirty minutes before she had to leave for work. Olivia ate an extra tamale and then left the house, fuck it, there was no rule against coming in early.

The trip was as uneventful and boring as always, her arrival however was another story. The second she dragged her wrist through the scanner she knew there was trouble. A literal red flag blocked the display. "See Administrator." It said.

"Great." She spat. The admin's name was Bozna, a real hard-ass. You only saw the admin if you were really in trouble, otherwise a supervisor was bad enough. If she made a run for it they would just track her down in the favela and she would face the same fate but tried and hungry. That was the one thing you could count on in this place, from the highest owner to the lowest greaser the rules were absolute, no one was let off the hook, no one could ever escape. The Favelos made sure of that.

Sulkily Olivia threaded her winding way up the maze of catwalks that ringed the panopticon, a narrow glass bridge at the top led her straight into the administration area. Bozna was standing at her desk shouting into the intercom. "Get those fucking splicers back where they belong Arcose, now that Muduru is down a melter the whole supply chain is being effected. I don't care if you have to drag some bum off the street, find me a fucking clipper!"

Shit, shit, shit! Olivia thought frantically, her panic levels way into the red. Bozna was looking for a clipper, but they had a full compliment already and Olivia was a clipper. That could only mean that one of the clippers was being 'let go', and given that she had been summoned to admin... things were not looking good. Her legs felt a bit wobbly, and her wrist started to sting. "Jesus." she murmured, her peripheral vision fading to black.

Noticing the odd silence she glanced up, Bozna was studying her carefully. "Olivia." The sound of her name made her eyes go wide. "Two burns, bit of rebel yeah? Got some spunk. Get your pretty ass over here." Bozna gestured with one finger. This was honestly the first time Olivia had seen her in person and she was a bit intimidated. The woman was easily 1.98 meters tall, her head a mass of loosely coiled black braids evocative of medusa. Olivia approached cautiously.

"Turn around, slowly." Olivia did as she was asked, this was normal, for an inspection. When she came back around Bozna was standing directly in front of her, like she'd just stepped over her desk, which she probably could if necessary. "Alright, alright. I can see you work hard, Ollie said as much." Ollie was Olivia's supervisor, kind of an okay woman, hard but fair. "File says you're a girl, not a mistake?" Olivia could feel Bozna's hot breath as she exhaled. The woman's dark brows furrowed skeptically.

Olivia snorted, was she serious? "Show me your tits." It was stated flatly, a command. Bozna's mouth had formed an ambiguous sneer that could have been derisive or merely lecherous. Her pale green eyes didn't reveal much, they were a bit glassy, almost seeming bored. Olivia wasn't exactly surprised, sexual misconduct was hardly uncommon in the favela, still it riled her up experiencing it first-hand from the most powerful person she had ever met.

Instead of pulling up her flimsy top, she raised her right hand, holding her wrist right in front of Bozna's face, fully exposing her two prominent burn marks. "If you're going to burn me just hurry up and do it. At least I can leave this place with my dignity intact." Bozna surprised her by smiling broadly then slowly circling back around behind her desk, where she sat down rather elegantly.

"Why would I burn my newest Melter?" She asked quizzically, her face shifting from inscrutable to sly. Olivia blinked dumbly, trying to understand what had just happened. Bozna laughed, a musical, feminine sound that was sharply incongruent to both the situation and her evident personality. "You've been promoted tolo." She sounded downright jubilant.

"Welcome to the good life little girl, your pay is quadruple, your hours are half and now the clippers are at your beck and call. You even get a locker. Go see Muduru right away, she will get you all set up and start your training." And that was that. Bozna didn't give Olivia a second glance. As if in a dream Olivia turned and left the admin area, she only returned fully to her senses when she was back in the familiar hazards and cacophony of the work floor. It took her several minutes to find Muduru.

Her first day as a Melter had been rough, but nothing she couldn't handle. Although getting off work at 2 o'clock would take some getting used to. She stumbled out the front gate of the factory and just stood there, blinking in the sun. It was terrifying in a sense, she couldn't shake the feeling that she'd been burned, even though she knew the very opposite was true. Suddenly it hit her fully, she was flooded with relief and then elation. She let out a crow of triumph, then quickly scurried away from the startled security guards.

Frantically she checked her wrist display, numbers couldn't lie she reasoned, stifling a second crow as she registered the reality of making half a week's pay in a single afternoon. Before she realized where she was going, she had returned to the skyline annex. "Where the fuck am I going?" She asked herself out loud then exclaimed "I could take the actual transit line!" Her mind was racing a million miles a second. Her entire universe had been upended by a single stoke of good luck. She started crying, but they were tears of joy.

Right then she remembered that she had plans. Her anxiety returned full-force and she ended up taking the cargo line like usual. It was probably for the best since she was dressed like an urchin and would have stood out among other human passengers. With only shipping crates and livestock for company she felt far more comfortable. The skyline took a different, less familiar rout this time of day, but she was also heading to a different destination.

State Medical gleamed in the distance, a funnel shaped spire with smoothly curved sides stabbing the blue sky. As the pod she was riding in approached Olivia noted the similarity to a spider's web draped in dew, as thousands of glittering pods like her own glided silently towards the apex of the tower. Disembarkation was a somber affair, an army of robots unloaded the cargo, Olivia dodged them with practiced ease and headed for the maintenance corridor.

Soon she was back in human-friendly territory, then it was fairly easy to find reception using the numerous maps posted around the facility. She calmly approached the first available window, there were hundreds of people, some waiting, some talking, those in groups and those like her, alone. The military-grade glass was so thick it was a nearly opaque dark sea-green, a short woman dressed all in white sat patiently on the other side.

"What can I do for you today?" The woman asked, her smile sweet but weary. Olivia smiled back, this was her first time visiting medical on her own, thankfully she hadn't really needed any of their services until now. In her mind she momentarily reviewed the story she'd prepared, along with all the research that had been necessary to ensure there wouldn't be any legal problems.

"Hi. I've decided that I'm uncertain about my gender so I'd like to try a prosthetic for awhile, and maybe then I'll know if I feel more like one than the other." It didn't sound quite as convincing as she'd imagined it would, but the woman's expression hadn't changed. Sweat was trickling down Olivia's neck, she tried to hide her growing nervousness.

"Are you a boy or a girl?" The woman droned through the pattern of tiny holes that perforated the monolithic slab of zirconium. Olivia scowled, that was the second time in one day! Was it really that hard to tell that she was female? "By sex." The woman clarified. Mildly irked, Olivia decided to play dumb.

"That's what I'm trying to find out." She stated flatly. The receptionist's mouth hitched up on one side, forming a cute little quirk. Olivia actually felt a little guilty, it must be tedious having to deal with difficult morons all day long. The woman coolly pointed towards the glowing circle in the center of the alcove's mantle-like projection that stuck out in front of the window.

"If you wouldn't mind scanning your wrist dear, we can move on to the consultation." A smooth and professional transition that felt neither impatient nor judgmental, this woman was clearly good at her job. Olivia swiped her wrist without protest. "For your future reference Olivia, your sex is listed as female, your gender is unspecified." The receptionist's big brown eyes briefly flicked over Olivia's information before meeting her eyes again, a wry smirk forming on her big full lips.

They clearly didn't hire fools here at the facility. "Prosthetic consultations of this nature a typically quick so I'm flagging your file with a pre-authorization for a male member. If approved by a technician you'll have it for a three month period, at which point you'll need to return for an extension; or if you've decided your gender by then we can discuss additional options. Any questions?" Olivia shook her head, her excitement building, it was happening!

"Alright then. Go ahead and have a seat, a tech will call your name when one becomes available." Olivia thanked the woman and returned to the staging area, she didn't feel like sitting but forced herself to get comfortable in one of the hard plastic chairs that ringed several fountain-like structures. It was a fairly pleasant tranquil area, the lids of her eyes felt heavy as she watched the brightly colored fish swimming in lazy loops around the stalks of aquatic plants among monochromatic tile mosaics.

She had almost dozed off when her name was called. The technician was a very petite with shocking red hair and strikingly pale skin, a rare nearly pure Caucasian. Olivia was surprised since she'd only seen perhaps a dozen 'whites' in her life. Just like the advertisements from Calico the woman had striking ice-blue eyes. "Why aren't you a model?" Olivia blurted out, then blushed furiously at her indiscretion. Her eyes fixated on the silver tag on the tech's white cleansuit. "Genine." She appended the tech's name awkwardly.

Genine snorted, then laughed when she saw Olivia's mortified expression. "What makes you think I'm not?" She kept walking, leading Olivia deeper into the maze of gleaming white cells. After a long incredulous pause she broke out laughing again. "Naw girl, I was too smart for that. Now, right in here." She gestured flippantly to a fairly large room lined wall-to-wall with drawers. In the center was a rather auspicious looking hexagonal stainless steel table with sleek rounded edges.

Genine closed the door then grabbed a small hand-held laser scanner off the table. "If you wouldn't mind undressing for me..." She said it in a kind of patronizing way that made Olivia wince. She reflected momentarily on the oddity of her afternoon and the strange similarity between this experience and her 'interview' in Bozna's office. Here she was again being treated like a piece of meat, the only difference was that she had chosen this herself. Quickly she peeled everything off and piled it neatly on the table.

neotoy
neotoy
123 Followers