Favela Pt. 12

Story Info
Marcella takes Olivia out to dinner.
17k words
4.55
5.5k
6
0

Part 12 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 04/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neotoy
neotoy
122 Followers

Ha ha! Hope you're in for a long read. I changed my narrative building technique and this is the result. I would have liked to release smaller segments sooner, but there were too many gaps that needed to be filled in. Hopefully the details and world-building won't ruin the less frequent erotic episodes.

I personally think it makes the payoff sweeter, but I doubt everyone will agree. There is more already written (but unedited), and a long super-hot arc planned out for later in the year. Thank you for those who have stuck with me and given encouragement. This part is for you!

==============================

Nothing really seemed to have changed despite recent events, the grueling routine of their daily lives constructing industrial circuits had a way of cutting through all the emotional clutter the two young women had experienced in the last 48 hours. After all they could die or be grievously injured at any moment, and the world itself was ending, albeit slowly.

Olivia reflected calmly on these unsavory truths as she waited for Maithri to clean the last of the crumbs off her lightly-toasted fingers. "You'll be able to feed yourself again soon." She said, forcing a smile. Her friend nodded, expression reflecting diplomatic optimism. There wasn't much time, their break was short, there was so much she wanted to say but it would have to wait. "After your shift is over I'll meet you by the front gate, we can walk home together."

Neither of their smiles was forced this time. The buzzer sounded, Olivia started sprinting back to her station, dulled mind mulling over her options for what to after she left the factory, since she'd still have to wait a few hours for Maithri. To be entirely honest she was still adjusting to all her newfound freedom. Her thoughts kept stubbornly returning to the unfinished chat she'd started with her mother, she wanted desperately to finish it, to subjugate Marcella once and for all.

Her emotions churned, it was starting to feel like a betrayal of sorts. What would Maithri think if she knew she was just an afterthought in relation to Olivia's mom, or worse, maybe part of a larger scheme that Olivia had only just begun to formulate. The angst and self-loathing she felt in that instant awakened her to the full reality of this new situation she'd wandered into. Olivia became aware for the first time that Maithri meant more to her than she'd dared to admit.

A painful burning sensation brought her back to the present, the casing around her soldering iron had cracked. A hair-thin line of scalded flesh formed across the palm of her hand, grunting with rage she clenched her fist until her knuckles popped. The crack closed but the iron was still fractured, and the boards were coming too fast to make repairs on the fly. She'd tape it at the end of her shift, but until then she'd just have to hold it together using brute force.

Grinding her teeth but grinning in spite of the growing ache running up her forearm, she felt an inexplicable sense of tranquility. She'd use her formidable power to overcome anything that stood in her way, physical or emotional. An image materialized in her mind, herself, her mother and Maithri all in bed together, naked under a thin white sheet. Olivia was in the middle laying on her back, the other two women clung to her, one on each side, their heads resting on her muscular shoulders.

They were both asleep, but Olivia was awake, she turned her head slowly from side to side, studying each of them in turn. She saw them as they really were, apart from their mere physicality, their ugliness and their beauty. It was really herself, nestled between them that wavered uncertainly, a vague and shadowy wisp, flickering in and out of existence. Pulling them both closer she came steadily into focus. Is that who I really am? Is this what I really want? She asked the emptiness.

No one answered, but she felt her body respond with a sudden searing heat like the broken iron, but in her crotch, which was suddenly throbbing and uncomfortably moist. Her imaginary mother and friend were awake, Olivia was holding each of them by the back of the head and guiding their faces inexorably together. Kiss her. She whispered, not even sure which of them she was talking to. Her mother's hand slid down her belly and came to rest blithely on top of her cunt, a second later Maithri's hand glided in beside it.

They did start kissing, directly in front of her face. Olivia felt very strange, this fantasy wasn't entirely under her control. Imagining the three of them naked together made her so nervous that she hadn't dared to act out her own desires, instead she'd just let her mind fill in the blanks on its own. Imagining her mom kissing Maithri made Olivia unspeakably jealous, she wanted them both all to herself. Feeling suddenly greedy but also twice as aroused, she let the apparitions continue their invasion of her personal space.

The pair of hands draped heavily over her vulva were impossible to ignore, she squirmed and wiggled from side to side, as though trying to dislodge or slough them off. Why won't you touch me?! She screamed inside her head, her friend and her mom didn't even pause, they were far too busy playing with each other's tongues. Olivia gasped, the hands had finally started moving, she trembled as she felt fingers curling tightly into her swollen sex. But then they stopped just as suddenly, glancing down she saw that they'd laced their fingers together.

The contact had been incidental. Even so, Olivia felt as though she might orgasm at any moment, the numb weight of their two hands pressing down indifferently on her pulsing clit was somehow almost more intense than intentional contact. Meanwhile they just kept kissing, mindless, passionless, theatrical kissing; their mouths mechanically interlocking, their tongues languidly grazing at regular intervals. Olivia grunted, as her mother's thigh slapped heavily down on top of her right leg.

Maithri seemed to notice this and followed suit, now Olivia could feel them both straddling her legs, their calves meeting in the middle. Even while they were still kissing the two women rocked and shuffled their bodies closer together until there really wasn't any space at all left between the three of them. Olivia actually started blushing, she could feel her mother's springy black bush being crushed hotly just above her knee. On the other side she felt the unnatural smoothness of Maithri's tender flesh.

Both of them were wet, so wet they were smearing their juices all over her tingling legs. "Jesus Cristo." She hissed out loud, almost asking where this daydream was going, but realizing that she already knew. Maithri and her mom started moaning intermittently between kisses, their hips tightening and then relaxing in a sporadic asynchronous rhythm that was driving Olivia out of her mind. They were using her to masturbate, rubbing themselves animalistically against her bare legs.

It didn't take long, it had been clear from the very first kiss that both Maithri and Marcella were very much into everything they had been doing. The moaning got louder and more frequent, their rocking and then lunging motions more frantic and reckless. Then in a way that could only be described as anticlimactic, both women stiffened, flopping limply onto Olivia's chest, taking deep ragged breaths that she could feel rushing in and out over her bare, barely noticeable breasts.

She absently stroked both their heads and sighed, Maithri drooled onto her left areola like a sleeping baby. She didn't feel jealous anymore, or even very aroused. When they'd both climaxed she'd been reminded of the stark difference between fantasy and reality: there was only Olivia swinging her broken soldering iron down onto slab after slab, and the cold, hard, corner of her metal work bench digging painfully into her spasming crotch.

She was the only one having multiple orgasms. And all she had to show for it was another thin red throbbing line on the palm of her hand and a big glistening wet patch on the front of her spandex shorts. "Porra!" She spat on the metal slats at her feet and watched her spit sizzle away in the afternoon sun. The shift change buzzer sounded as if to punctuate her vulgar expression.

She slammed her iron into its holster and quickly grabbed a roll of electochemical tape off of a nearby hook. She had less than two minutes to fix the tool before the next worker would be stuck with the abomination. Working efficiently with practiced calm she wound the tape tightly around the smoldering shaft. The fracture was sealed, the tape fused into a solid impregnable mass. She smiled with satisfaction and placed the tape back on its hook.

A shadow fell across the bench, she glanced up, Muduru glared down through the latticework. She grunted, her eyes flicking towards the iron. "Better watch yourself." She said, sending Olivia into a momentary panic, but then Muduru cracked a toothy grin. "Taking care of your shift mates, that kind of shit will get you promoted." Her boots made a loud clanking sound as she passed overhead and continued on down the gantry.

Olivia willed her pounding heart to slow as an older woman she barely knew came flying up from the underbelly of the factory. "Out of my way anão!" She shouted, skidding into the workbench and snatching the iron out of its holster moments before the shift buzzer sounded again. Olivia chuckled wryly as she followed the snaking lines of the metal floor down and eventually out of the building.

She paused by the gate, it felt odd being alone again, even after spending only a single day with her new friend it didn't feel the same walking home by herself. Still she'd made the decision to skip the bazaar, she had everything she wanted and more. Olivia started picking up speed and then she was running full-tilt, reminding herself that she would return in a matter of hours, but moreover that was all the time she had to chat with her mother.

Her excitement was so severe that she was almost back to the villa before she knew it, her phone was out and in her hands the second she felt the telltale vibration as it connected to the favela's mesh network. Almost falling face-first over the edge of the fountain, she did her best to stifle the hysteric laughter that resulted from an awkward tumble into the dusty bowels of the cistern. Anxiously she read and reread the glowing golden lines of text on her screen.

"What is happening to me? Am I going insane? I'm having all kinds of dirty thoughts. I don't know if I can endure this temptation, I can barely control myself. What am I going to tell her? She said she'll do anything, but she doesn't know what's going through my head right now. If she knew... oh deus if she knew! You have to help me Baduro. Please tell me what to do, I can't trust myself." Olivia was laying on her back, she rolled side to side, scrunched up in a gleeful ball.

This was better than she ever could have expected, it had been worth the wait. Her fingers flew into a blur as her mind struggled to keep up. "I will help, after you confess these 'dirty thoughts' to me. But why are you worrying about what she knows? Are you saying that our bet means nothing to you? I have clearly won and you have clearly lost, by your own admission. You agreed to tell her everything. To renege is more than defiance, it is disrespect!"

Olivia snorted into her hand, she was drunk with power, she had never felt more in control of her mother. A reply was not long in coming. "No! No, no, no, no, no. I would never renege, never dream of disrespecting you. I was only talking about these crazy thoughts I'm having. I will do what I said, I will tell her everything. A bet is a bet." Olivia chortled out loud, to hear her own words parroted back to her in such a short time, it was almost too much.

"Good." She fired back. "Obedience is the path to redemption. I want you to imagine that you've done it, you've told her every dirty detail. There are no more secrets between you and your daughter; she looks you dead in the eyes and says 'So what are you going to make me do?' I forbid you to hold back, you will tell her your heart's desire. What do you say to her?"

Olivia's heart rate had been speeding up as she typed, it was thudding so hard now she thought she could hear it echoing off the fountain walls. There was a very long pause, an eternity, she was panting and her muscles ached from the tension. "I tell her..." Olivia thought she was going to black out, her vision was growing dim. "I'm taking you out to dinner!" Olivia blinked, hysterical laughter returning unannounced.

"Are you fucking serious?" She murmured out loud, her body going from rigid to relaxed, her heartbeat slowing to a barely discernible bump. The big reveal was a bit of a letdown, bordering on disappointing. However, it was also wonderful to see such an innocent and ordinary wish. She felt a strange affectionate warmth stirring deep inside her belly, a sensation altogether different from the typical sickening commingling of angst and arousal.

She was reminded fondly of the pure, uncomplicated love she'd had for Marcella before their family had fallen apart. "After all your talk about 'dirty thoughts' I expected something very different. Do you really think she'll want to spend time with you after she learns about all the disgusting things you've been doing with her underwear?"

Olivia didn't ask this to be cruel, she simply didn't understand how her mom could be so blase about her daughter's feelings. "I promised to tell her the truth and to tell her everything. You're the one who ordered me to do those things. Once I explain how it started I think she'll be able to forgive me. I'm not a bad person, I only did it because I thought she'd never find out." Olivia rolled her eyes, but she was smiling too, being reminded of how dumb her mom could be sometimes, made her seem like less of a monster.

"But that's not the whole story is it? Stop stalling and tell me about these 'dirty thoughts' you keep teasing me with." Olivia's heartbeat became noticeable again, laying flat on her back she took several slow deep breaths while she waited for her mother's reply.

"It's because of her panties, the way they smell and taste, the humiliating pictures, submitting so completely, I started craving it like a drug. But having it just makes me want more and there's never enough. I thought of everything I could do to feel like this more often, but it's hopeless. I was going crazy, and even worse we were around each other constantly, practically naked.

My brain started tormenting me with wild flashes: I was ripping off her panties, licking the crotch right in front of her, then I didn't bother taking them off. Before I could even make sense of these crazy thoughts the panties had disappeared altogether and I was eating her pussy like a wild animal. I was grabbing her ass with both hands, sinking my nails into her flesh, shoving her roughly into my face, sucking her entire vulva into my mouth as I shoved my tongue in and out of her vagina."

Olivia lay in the bottom of the fountain, paralyzed, her mouth dry and open, unable to swallow or breathe as she stared wide-eyed at the text. Her crotch was drenched, so swollen it actually seemed to bulge inside her tight spandex shorts. But her mom still wasn't done writing, more words were already materializing. Olivia's cunt pulsed so powerfully it made her squeal, she didn't dare touch herself.

"I knew it was wrong but I couldn't stop fantasizing, I was too weak to fight these desires any longer. So I let my imagination run wild, for as long and hard as I knew it needed to. It was a huge relief, I hadn't realized how desperately I'd been forcing these feelings down inside myself. I imagined her legs wrapped around my head, preventing me from stopping, I just kept licking and sucking and fucking her with my tongue until she was flooding uncontrollably into my mouth, as I made her come."

Olivia wanted more than anything to do exactly that, but she was afraid, no she was terrified. Her body had never felt quite like this before, like it teetered on the edge of an abyss. The blood rushed and hammered in her ears, popping sparkles of piercing blue-white light dazzled her eyes, she panted and trembled from head to toe like a fighting dog on its last legs. Am I going to die? The question bubbled upward from the unplumbed depths of her subconscious.

"How long had I felt this way? Did I even really want this, or was my mind simply at its breaking point? Had I gone crazy? I couldn't answer any of these questions, I still can't. After awhile I started to calm down. That was how it started anyway. Then I masturbated while I thought about kissing her on the mouth, asking her if she liked how her pussy tasted. Then asking her if she wanted to see what mine tasted like."

Olivia's phone slipped out of her hand, her fingers twitched uncontrollably, drool ran out the right side of her mouth, her eyes could only stare blankly forward at the fountain wall. Between her legs a steady trickle of pale warm liquid flowed down the back of one thigh pooling and spreading over the tiles. She was on her side now, curled up into a ball having the strangest orgasm she'd ever experienced. Her pussy clenched weakly as it ejaculated, splashing point-blank into her skin-tight shorts, gushing inside and out.

She shivered despite the heat, still unable to move, waves of boundless pleasure sloshed and rippled around inside her indistinct being, first rushing to one end and then rushing back to the other, like a bottle of water being shaken vigorously up and down. Her tight springy shorts mercilessly squeezed her labia together forcing her juices to spray wherever they could, the thick center seam sawed into her clit every time her muscles spasmed, stimulating her in ways that shouldn't have been physically possible.

More hot liquid poured out from between her legs, she wondered if she'd pissed herself too on top of everything else, but she was still coming, so maybe not. The puddle had reached her shoulder somehow, soon it would be getting into her hair. Feeling was starting to return to her fingertips, a dull tingling that gave her hope. Twisting her body with all her strength she just managed to flop onto her belly. Her open mouth landed right in the still-growing puddle.

The liquid, whatever it was, splashed into her nose and mouth and was soon all over her face. Spluttering she turned her head sideways, having it soaking into her hair wasn't ideal but at least she could breathe. Panting she pushed herself up onto her hands and knees, large aromatic drops plopped underneath her, some running down her face and neck. She squealed in frustration, unable to raise her head or close her mouth.

Oddly enough her phone floated by directly in front of her face, she was actually able to read a few more lines her mother had written before it spun away out of sight: "I just kept telling myself the whole time, it's okay to fantasize, I can imagine whatever I want. It's not the same thing as doing it. Even if I really do want to fuck my own daughter."

A thin stream wound its way between her chapped lips, her tongue moved automatically to intercept it. She'd already tasted it faintly after flipping over but now there was no mistaking it. A surprisingly sweet flavor saturated her senses, subtle like the muted scent of flowers but also overpoweringly sexual. Swallowing reflexively, motor control miraculously returning, she forced her body upright onto her knees. Then she started coming again, whether from the exertion or from the mysterious elixir she couldn't be sure.

This was more of a normal orgasm, the pleasure left her calm and invigorated, and somehow as if by magic, all the feeling had returned to her arms and legs. Cautiously Olivia scooped up her phone and slumped against the fountain wall, a ways away from the disturbingly large puddle. Glancing at the droplet studded display she noted the time. Maithri would be ending her shift soon, Olivia would have to rush to meet her.

neotoy
neotoy
122 Followers