Favela Pt. 13

Story Info
Olivia encounters an Oracle.
6.3k words
4.54
4.3k
6
0

Part 13 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 04/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neotoy
neotoy
123 Followers

The best is yet to come.

==============================

When she left the bathroom Olivia took a circuitous route, following the wall and taking her time, enjoying the sophisticated and highly detailed architecture and accouterments. By the time she got back to the table she was approaching it from the opposite direction, she was calm and completely relaxed. Marcella noted her unhurried return with interest, arching both eyebrows suspiciously.

"I got bored waiting so I thought I'd have a look around." It almost didn't sound like a lie. Olivia gave Marcella her most winning smile.

After a second, her mom's dour expression broke, and she started grinning back. "I can't blame you, the Metropolitano would be one of the wonders of the world, if more people knew about it. This style is over two hundred years old you know, they called it Art Deco. Deus only knows how many human sacrifices the Favelos have made to keep it looking this good."

"Mmm." Olivia merely made a noise as she stared deeply into her mother's eyes. She wasn't thinking about the architecture anymore, she was remembering all the cute sounds Marcella had made in the bathroom. Someone had come while they'd both been occupied, cleared the table and repositioned the chairs. Olivia and her mother were now sitting across from each other, although the distance was still small.

The globe light glowed bewitchingly between them, Olivia felt her right foot sliding unconsciously out of her shoe. Without really thinking it through, acting mostly on impulse she stretched out her leg until it bumped light against the inside of her mother's right ankle. The moment of contact was electric, she felt a spark race up her leg and settle, smoldering in her reluctant crotch.

Marcella didn't really react, aside from a barely noticeable quirk turning up the corner of her mouth. Olivia rocked her heel, sliding her stocking-covered toes up and down her mother's leg. Even under the table, with the dull ambient murmur of the room, she could hear the dry rasping of the material rubbing against Marcella's pantyhose. Despite her narcoleptic state the sound was somehow resurrecting her fatigued libido.

"It feels even better, doesn't it?" Her mother said breathlessly over the table. Olivia froze, her foot turned and curled with its bottom loosely cupping Marcella's tense muscular calf. "The way the stockings slide over each other." Her mom mumbled solicitously, slurring slightly in a way that turned Olivia on even more.

"Yeah." She answered, breathing again, just relieved that Marcella was still in such a good mood, and still fairly intoxicated. Olivia couldn't look away from her mother's sparkling eyes, they gazed back guilelessly, wide open and surprisingly alert. She continued sliding her foot up her mother's leg, deciding not to hold back since her mom hadn't said anything to discourage her. She reached Marcella's knee and playfully curled her toes around the back.

Squealing, a hand slapping reflexively over her face, Olivia nearly fell out of her chair as she felt sudden and unexpected fingers firmly grasping her by the ankle. Yanking her leg back frantically she struggled to break free of her mom's iron grip, but it was hopeless, her mom was just too strong. Marcella even went so far as to chuckle cruelly as she appeared to enjoy her daughter's futile struggling.

It was lucky in hindsight that Olivia had reached down with both hands to brace herself against the seat of her chair for more leverage, because Marcella's next move was to pull forcefully on her foot, almost dragging her daughter under the table. Olivia's chair slid smoothly over the polished floor, only stopping when her belly hit the edge of the table, causing her to make an 'oof' sound. Angrily she glared at her mother's stupid grinning face, Marcella was barely suppressing another idiotic laugh.

Her smile flattening out, her expression became confusingly serious, there was a dull 'thunking' sound and Olivia felt something heavy hit the metal edge directly between her legs. Not only was her mom still pulling on her ankle, but now she was using her foot to push back on Olivia's chair. Her daughter couldn't move, nor could she escape, it was all she could do just to stay sitting upright.

"You shouldn't tease your mother." Marcella said, her voice a strange mixture of playfulness and menace. "She might tease you back." Her eyes crinkled mirthfully as she let her leg straighten out, sliding her heel casually across the seat of Olivia's chair until the sole of her foot bumped into her daughter's crotch. Olivia's cheeks reddened, for the first time she found herself unable to maintain eye contact.

"No!" Marcella snapped, using her new position to scoot her own chair forward to the very edge of the table. "Look at me when I'm talking to you." She hissed, pushing down on Olivia's shin, forcing her leg to flatten out between her thighs. Feeling an inexplicable sense of panic, Olivia actually resisted, but their bodies were too close together now, there was nowhere for her leg to go. Jerking it up only resulted in a painful bump against the underside of the stone table.

Sensing her victory Marcella pushed her daughter's leg down again, more gently this time, using her long fingers to lightly rub the girl's sore knee. Olivia gave in completely, relaxing her muscles, she felt the sole of her foot slide the last few centimeters into her mother's eagerly awaiting crotch. Marcella sighed with contentment, otherwise she gave no real indication as to how she was feeling. Her hands however hadn't stopped moving, she continued to drag her fingers delicately over her daughter's knee and shin.

Olivia felt uncomfortably hot, this unfamiliar arrangement of limbs was making her anxious. Their two legs felt fused together, wedged and braced as they were, against hard metal, and between warm thighs. She could feel every breath her mother took, every twitch and tremor transmitted down her mom's muscular leg directly into Olivia's tightly compressed crotch. Of course she realized that it was a two-way street, which only heightened her sensitivity.

Neither of them said anything, they just sat there quietly. After a few minutes Olivia realized that despite the tension she didn't feel anxious anymore, and while the heat radiating into her leg and foot was intense, it also had a soothing quality; she was starting to feel warm and fuzzy all over. Marcella was smiling again, albeit softly. "I know I'm chapado filha, but I have not felt this good in a very long time. It is almost like before..." She trailed off, her complicated expression darkening.

Olivia tried to smile back, but her own mood was sinking, instead she curled her toes, it was an odd sympathetic reaction. Her body had responded automatically to her mother's change in mood, something in her heart swelled with an overwhelming desire to reach out and comfort Marcella. Despite her own misgivings and hurt, in this moment at least she could clearly see the deep and long-suffering wound her mother had suffered, long ago.

Marcella straightened up in her chair, letting out a little huff of air, part exasperation and part exhilaration; her smile returned with a touch of sass. Olivia jerked upright as well, as her mother's toes tugged ludically down on the front of her underwear. The touch was tantalizingly just above her clit, but still it sent powerful erotic shivers up and down her body. Mildly annoyed at her own dramatic reaction, Olivia wiggled her ankle back and forth, grinding the ball of her heel into Marcella's delightfully spongy pubes.

Her mom gasped, even going so far as to bring her hand to her face to cover her mouth. Olivia chuckled guiltily, perhaps she'd been a little too rough? Marcella's eyes flashed, but the mischievous grin never left her face. Olivia could feel her mom's leg moving, her knee bending slightly, then just as she became lost in the sudden cool void that had formed between her inner thighs, Marcella's toes landed directly on her clit.

Olivia grunted like some kind of beast, both knees jerking upward and slamming painfully into the hard table. Groaning she wrestled with the bewildering blend of pain and pleasure ricocheting up and down her legs. Marcella snorted, but she was still wiggling her toes, enjoying watching her daughter writhing around on her chair. "Cadela!" Olivia squealed, the pain had already faded, but now it felt like she was being tickled, even though it was also turning her on.

It had taken quite awhile for her pussy to completely recover from its ordeal in the bathroom, but she could feel everything again as each exquisite touch elicited powerful erotic sensations, her fatigued genitalia was back to full strength. Her mother regarded her coolly from across the table, eyes gloating, mouth wryly impassive; her toes hadn't stopped moving for a second. Unremittingly they rhythmically cascade diagonally down her swollen mons, somehow tapping and rubbing at the same time.

Randomly a stray toe would caress her clit, Olivia whimpered pathetically as the extreme arousal this caused started to overwhelm the growing embarrassment she was feeling at being so easily controlled. More than anything she wanted to get back at her mom somehow, to make Marcella feel the same sense of powerlessness and humiliation, but her body wouldn't cooperate. Desperately she tried to channel the trembling of her gelatinous thighs into her outstretched leg, willing her heel to twist.

Olivia could feel her mother's wetness on all sides, her foot was covered, it was so slippery between Marcella's inner thighs that she could barely tell her foot was moving. Her mom merely cracked her lips cutely and began breathing a little harder, then she rocked her pelvis forward, leaning into the pressure and pushing back against it. This was a contest Olivia couldn't hope to win, her foot was wedged tightly between her mother's legs, while Marcella was perfectly positioned to tease her daughter however she wanted.

Although this seemed to matter less and less as Olivia's arousal continued to rise exponentially, it was getting hard to think. She barely noticed when her mother started slowly rocking back and forth on her chair, using the sole of her daughter's foot to pleasure herself. Olivia could feel her foot bending back, the intense heat of Marcella's entire crotch pressing into her, then pulling away, leaving a cool and distinctly sticky impression. Her mom's mouth was open wider now, she looked into it, pink and wet and glistening with saliva.

Marcella's eyes flashed, she could recognize that blank stupid look on her daughter's face. Panting, Olivia felt her crotch spasm, she was on the verge of orgasm. Inhaling theatrically, eyes scrunching shut with uncontrollable mirth, Marcella started laughing hysterically. Pushing back her chair, causing both their interlocking legs to fall limply to the ground, her mom rose gracefully to her feet. Olivia was stunned, her body was so confused it was all she could do just to stay upright. Her cunt still throbbed wildly, but the prospect of orgasm had retreated along with her mother's mischievous toes.

After a moment of recovery, anger flooded into the void left behind by her deflated excitement. Even so, she realized there wasn't anything she could do. If she said anything out loud about how she'd been feeling, it wouldn't just be awkward and embarrassing, it might raise suspicions. Did Marcella even understand what was going on? Olivia wasn't sure about this either, everything had happened so fast, and now it was apparently over. Glowering fiercely down at the table, she seethed internally, unable to handle this unexpected flood of emotions.

"Filha." Her mother barked softly, her voice clear, loud and yet somehow sympathetic. "Did you look at everything, when you were walking around?" Still scowling darkly, Olivia glanced up, noting a curious tone to Marcella's voice. Her mom wasn't even looking in her direction, instead her eyes were focused on one of the brightly painted railway carriages. Olivia focused on it too, the windows were frosted, but even so she could discern movement inside as dark mysterious shapes were projected onto the glass.

"No." She replied, her voice sounding angry and immature. Hiding behind a growing blush she didn't notice Marcella slipping around beside her until her mom was pulling her up by the hand.

"Vem Filha." Stumbling over her heels, legs still wobbly from earlier, Olivia let her mother tow her along. After a moment of walking they had reached the closest car, it was painted a deep violet that almost seemed to vibrate in front of Olivia's bedazzled eyes. Marcella brought her up short, pulling her closer so that they could talk quietly. "I wasn't sure you'd be ready for this, but I have to stop living in the past, you're not the dirty little girl I used to carry over my shoulder and drop into the bathtub. You're a grown woman now."

Olivia had turned red again, she'd forgotten about that routine humiliation, although ironically she hadn't really changed her ways. Aside from walking herself to the bath, she certainly didn't make a habit out of it, there was something comforting about the layers of dirt and grime, the filth and stains and holes. Sure she wouldn't be winning any beauty contests, but she never had to worry about getting her hands dirty.

"But I'm still calling you my filha." Her mother added sternly, her smile ruining the effect somewhat. "And... maybe it's time you found out for sure, about how you feel, you know..." Now Marcella was flushing, her eyes flicking about nervously. "If you want to be with a woman." Her mom said it quietly, almost a whisper, like she was telling Olivia a very important secret. Her eyes shifted smoothly over to the short stairway leading up into the back of the rail car.

Marcella gestured with her head, jerking it sideways a couple of times, her sweet smile had transformed into a rather broad but sheepish grin. Olivia's ears perked up, for the first time she noticed the sounds coming from the car, the murmur of voices, heavy breathing interrupted by infrequent grunts and moans. She bit her lip. "Why don't you go take a look." Marcella murmured softly. Working up the nerve, Olivia turned and headed for the stairs, her hand just settling on the cold metal railing when she felt a pronounced whack from behind.

Marcella had slapped her smartly on the ass as she'd passed by. It stung a little but she smiled anyway, Olivia felt a warm glow spreading quickly outward and inward as she hoisted herself up onto the first steps. Ascending quickly she brushed through the beaded curtains adorning the threshold. The transparent stones sparkled and rasped as she passed, they felt cold and hard against her skin. They looked like diamonds, and they probably were.

The interior of the car was very well lit, every crease and crevice was illuminated, Olivia could see it all in a single glance, her eyes missed nothing aside from what was concealed underneath something else. Along each wall ran a single contiguous bench stretching from one end of the car to the other. It was heavily padded, a thick velour or velvet, diamond tufted, the color of red wine. It contrasted nicely with the naked rainbow of bodies strewn artfully about.

Down the center aisle of the car were five or six oval shaped ottomans, each just large enough for two people to recline comfortably upon them, all but one was occupied by a couple. One of the white dancers sat alone at the far end of the car, her legs were crossed, she rested one hand casually on the cushion next to her hip. She was smoking a cigarette which was held deftly to her lips and her eyes followed Olivia's every movement. After a moment she gestured coyly with her index finger.

Pulled along by the dream-like atmosphere, Olivia threaded her way slowly towards the beautiful blond woman. Along the way she watched the various couples as unobtrusively as possible, mostly two but sometimes three or four or more women sexually entangled. They weren't all naked, nor were they all actively having sex, but it was clear that they were going to.

Almost to the end, an outstretched arm wrapped around Olivia's leg, the hand sliding up under her skirt, purposefully seeking out her sex. She stopped and turned suddenly, heart pounding, the lulling chorus of whimpers and moans seeming to slide away around her. The face of the person touching her was poking up from underneath the brilliantly white bottom of one of the dancers, noticing her reaction its eyes fluttered open. Sensing her distress, like a withering vine, the hand and arm slithered away from her crotch and landed limply on the floor next to her foot. The eyes reclosed, and were then lost to view as the shapely white bottom eclipsed them.

Shuddering slightly Olivia pressed on, the blond reached out and took her hand, pulling her the last couple of wobbling steps. Momentum or nerves precipitated her slumping down roughly beside the dancer, who aside from stabilizing her descent, seemed to be all but ignoring her. The woman was fixated on the couple directly across from them, two black women, one sitting in the other's lap, kissing very innocently. Glancing sidelong, the blond next to her blew a cloud of smoke in the opposite direction as she talked to Olivia.

"First time in one of the sex cars?" She asked, although it wasn't really a question, she sounded too sympathetic. Olivia glanced down, noting that despite the firmness of the cushion, their hips were squished together. Strangely this didn't alarm her, in fact she felt oddly comfortable sitting beside this strange woman. Olivia felt no sense of sexual expectation or even interest, they were just two people sitting on the sidelines, taking a break from the action transpiring all around them. Safe and snug on their little velveteen island.

"You're curious, but you're not sure if you like girls." Another statement. The woman finally turned her head, slowly, her striking blue eyes regarded Olivia with a cool but piercing appraisal. The blond took another long drag on her cigarette, her countless gleaming ringlets clinging to her flawless skull like a golden helmet, it almost took Olivia's breath away. "No. No, nonono." The woman finished quickly, blowing the smoke sharply upward, frowning cutely, almost a pout. "I'm wrong. You've fallen in love, I can see it now."

She shook her head suddenly, her ringlets danced then lay flat again. Looking back up, she smiled. "Sorry, it's the drug they put in these damn cigarettes. Just ignore me." She snubbed it out violently in a nearby crystal ashtray. She was back to watching the kissing couple, a hazy pleasant look shrouding her features like a mask. After a moment she surprised Olivia again by breaking her silence. "Do you mind if I masturbate?" Her hand had already glided down between her legs, but it was just resting there.

Olivia's mind was racing, the woman's cryptic words had really got her thinking seriously about a lot of things. Her mother too, the way she'd reacted outside, openly acknowledging her as a woman. Was she really in love? And if so, with who? "Yes." She replied, before realizing her mistake. "No!" Then sighing dramatically she turned to stare at the blond's dreamy smile. "No. I mean yes, I want you to masturbate. Please go right ahead." She blushed furiously, now it sounded like she was asking the woman to do it. The dancer laughed bemusedly.

Her hand started moving immediately. She didn't spread her legs, also she was touching herself very softly and slowly. Olivia could feel the slightest movements being transmitted through their touching legs, a subtle jiggling. The woman's cheeks were turning pink, her head flopped gently backwards, Olivia couldn't stop her eyes from traveling down the rippling white belly. The dancer wasn't shaved but her hair down there was also blond so it gave the impression of a bare crotch. She was running one of her fingers lightly through her pubes, just dipping it inside of herself then dragging the moist tip playfully over her clit.

neotoy
neotoy
123 Followers
12