Favela Pt. 14

Story Info
Olivia and Maithri make it official.
12.3k words
4.64
5.3k
5

Part 14 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 04/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neotoy
neotoy
124 Followers

Marcella hadn't wasted any time. Olivia's phone was glowing cheerfully when she returned to her room, picking it up she smiled. Her mom's face smiled back, although her eyes were closed and her mouth was partially obscured by the wispy ethereal panties that Olivia had been wearing all through their date. The hem dangled just under her chin, the fluttering black tag showing they were clearly inside out, their delicate embroidered side panels curving upward like arrows indicating how the entire crotch was engulfed inside Marcella's impishly grinning mouth.

She had the most delicious look on her face, a striking blend of undiluted ecstasy, sensual pleasure and emotional rapture. She looked like she'd fallen in love, and perhaps she had, but with what exactly Olivia couldn't be sure. She'd written a short message under the image. "A special treat. Fresh from between my daughter's sticky thighs not ten minutes ago. She has never tasted quite so sweet."

For the first time that she could remember, her mother's dirty comments made Olivia feel proud and not the least bit embarrassed or repulsed. She let the good feelings course through her body, filling her with happiness, contentment and a deep pervasive sexual arousal. Even though she knew that her Mother was writing those words to Baduro, a person who didn't even exist, she felt as though they belonged to her alone, that they had been meant for her. "So sweet." She murmured happily, too tired to smile but trying anyway, her head fell hard into her pillow, her eyes fluttered shut.

Olivia awoke to find Maithri curled up against her side, black mop of hair resting on her chest. Some time during the night the girl had snuck into her room (again) and crawled into bed with her. Olivia stroked her friend's thick hair lovingly, it didn't bother her at all, in fact she was relieved.

"Maithri." She said. "Maithri!" A little louder. Using her fingers she jostled the girl's big head with her hand, trying to shake her awake, but the girl only snorted softly and kept sleeping. She was clearly a heavy sleeper. Olivia started laughing hysterically, and after a few seconds Maithri finally did startle awake.

"Oh my god Olivia!" She mumbled irritably in her comically articulate English. "What is this crazy ruckus?" She sat up, big black eyes blinking blearily. Olivia wondered if she had ever seen a more beautiful looking creature in her entire life. Reaching out with both hands she drew her friend's face towards her own and kissed her warmly on her big full lavender-colored lips. The kiss lasted several seconds longer than she'd planned, but neither of them seemed to mind. Maithri looked stunned when they finally pulled apart.

"I have something to tell you... an announcement." Olivia stated grandly, using her unnaturally powerful arms to drag her friend by the hips fully on top of her body. Maithri's reassuring weight and warmth, not to mention her rather ridiculous breasts dangling precariously just above Olivia's flat chest; filled her with confidence. "In answer to your confession of love last night." She paused thoughtfully, realizing that she hadn't actually decided exactly what to say. Maithri tensed, her breath caught, all signs of sleepiness had fled from her wide black eyes.

"I accept your love. In fact it is something I promise to treasure." Maithri exhaled all at once, collapsing onto Olivia's chest, only the supernatural buoyancy of her miraculous boobs breaking the fall. Olivia paused once more, because she knew the next thing she said would be far more serious, and perhaps harder to hear. "That being said." She felt her friend tensing again, trembling even. "I don't know if I'm in love with you Maithri, but does it matter? We barely know each other and yet here we are in bed together, and I'm happy. So very happy that you're here."

It was an oddly hollow note to end on, but it was the truth, and Olivia hoped her friend could handle it. When Maithri's head finally rose back up, tears tumbled from both her eyes, but she was smiling. "I am very happy too." She managed while weeping.

Olivia waited patiently for Maithri to regain her composure, she had one more thing to say, and she knew without a doubt that it would be the hardest thing of all. "Now about my big secret..." She paused, unable to meet the girl's teary anxious eyes. "I want to be totally fair, and since I've decided to accept your feelings, I think it's time I told you the truth. Also I want you to know that if you stop loving me because of it, even if you never want to see me again, I won't be mad, I won't hold it against you." Her voice faltered slightly, it was surprisingly hard to say.

Maithri seemed to accept this calmly, her tension was gone and she was even still smiling. "Olivia, surely you underestimate my powers of deduction." A softly stated question, to which she clearly did not require an answer. Olivia chuckled uneasily, terrified that her friend was about to be caught completely off guard. But before she could open her mouth, Maithri's fingers touched her lips, urging her to silence. Her dark eyes sparkled like two chips of obsidian, as her body shifted into a more secure and incidentally intimate position.

"Olivia, make me a promise, if my thesis is correct..." She inhaled sharply, her cheeks reddening faintly, head twisting sideways as her mind went on a flight of fancy. "Clearing her throat sharply she refocused, jerking up sharply so that her spine straightened, her calves and thighs clamped down firmly on Olivia's sides, heels twitching. Maithri's brown hands came to rest on her friend's darker belly, palms down. "Sorry." She squeaked. "It's just that you remind me of my favorite horse, I rode so often as a girl, something must have jogged my muscle memory."

Olivia grabbed the girl by the wrists, preventing her from pulling away. "You have excellent riding posture." She replied, sending them both into an idiotic giggling fit. It didn't last long however, as Maithri was in fact 'riding' Olivia for lack of a better term. With their crotches being firmly pressed together, the laughing turned quickly into mild arousal and they both came up short, bashfully flushing and trying not to move or make their intimate connection any more obvious. "What kind of promise?" Olivia interjected shrilly, hoping to defuse the tension.

"If I'm right. Forgive me if this is too bold, but I would like to be your girlfriend!" She blurted out the last word, scrunching her eyes shut, and pushing down her chin as though she were about to be struck. After a moment she cracked one eye open wearily, and in a far softer voice said: "I'm not asking for sex. I only meant that I want you to think of me that way and call me your girlfriend in front of your mother." This was quite the situation, Olivia felt the first inkling of Maithri's true feelings, and a hint of her formidable intuition.

Inside her mind a perilous chain-reaction of thoughts was taking place, everything she had to lose, and everything she had to gain. This wasn't just a schoolgirl crush anymore, she was in too deep and, it was time to play for keeps. A new plan began to materialize, she could see it all clearly now, spread before her like a glittering river of light, leading her to the heaven she had dreamed about. "Alright." She said softly. "You have my word." Maithri nodded slowly, solemnly, it seemed she was almost unable to believe that Olivia had agreed.

"I can tell you're in love with your mother Olivia." She stated simply, her expression carefully neutral; it gave her the impression that Maithri was doing her best to hide how she was really feeling. Was it hurt? Disgust? Something else? Olivia really had no idea. She felt shock and relief, but her skin was uncomfortably cold, her heart slowed until it felt like it might stop at any moment. Maithri had unraveled her secret. In retrospect, it felt like she hadn't done a very good job hiding it. In fact she was probably the last person to realize how transparent her feelings had been. She laughed, it was a sad rueful sound.

"Your mother doesn't know how you feel, does she?" Olivia shook her head, her face falling and reddening. "But, that's not the only thing she doesn't know is it? The prosthetic..." Maithri's eyes indicated the drawer to Olivia's left. Tastefully she didn't say the rest of what she was thinking out-loud. Olivia could tell she knew enough, but still not everything. "So now I only really have one question left: What are you waiting for?"

Olivia looked up at the girl, her thick wavy glossy black hair blocking out everything behind her, bringing her face into crystalline focus. Maithri's wide lower body seemed to have melted or merged into Olivia's hips, she could feel the weight and the heat pressing her down into the bed, feel Maithri's vulva pushing into her mons, oppressive as it was erotic. Lying felt impossible when they were this close, nor did she have any desire to do so.

"I don't want her to know, not ever." She whispered harshly. "I don't think I could fully explain my feelings. I know they're not sane. This is just something I have to do. If you really are in love with me then you'll help me see it through. If you trust me then please follow my instructions without question, I swear to you on my life, on my very soul; If you help me, I will be more than just your girlfriend, I will be your willing lover until the end of the world."

Pulling her friend down suddenly, she kissed Maithri tenderly on the lips, she drew it out, loving the feel of their soft texture, letting her tongue glide gently between the gap formed by her friend's surprised mouth; it was their first open-mouthed kiss, and not remotely innocent. "A taste of things to come." She murmured demurely, pulling slowly away. Maithri's eyes were closed, she was holding her breath. Olivia took this as a good sign.

"If I do this, you will be mine? For ever?" Maithri gripped Olivia's shoulders with a fierceness and intensity that would have scared her, if not for the bottomless wells of desperation peering out of the girl's frantic eyes.

"If that is what you want." Olivia replied, her voice steady and sure. For once it mirrored her feelings exactly. She would do this, she could do this, that was how much Marcella meant to her. After a flash of piercing guilt however she did add a small disclaimer. "But Maithri, I need you to understand, this is not a small thing I am asking. It will be difficult, it will be painful, it may be hell. It could destroy you. I do not know. Don't decide right now. I can't let you make up your mind until you know everything. And for that I will have to show you."

Reaching over to her bedside table Olivia grabbed her phone, the screen flickered to life, the chat window with her mother was still open, the provocative and telling image still on the screen. She started typing. "Now that she knows what you do with her underwear it must be even more exciting for you both. Since she still gave you her panties I assume that everything went well and you're even closer than you were before? Anyway, I can't wait to hear all about it in person tonight when I come over to fuck you senseless. 1900 hours, be ready for me."

Olivia turned the phone around so that Maithri could see the screen. She blushed a little, knowing that her friend was going to see the picture, although it was really the words that should have worried her. "Ba-du-ro?" Maithri sounded out the name slowly, then her eyes left the screen and locked onto Olivia's face. "Baduro." She repeated, one wobbly hand rising to point a dubious finger at Olivia's sheepish smirk.

"Baduro." Olivia repeated in resignation, her voice a tad sullen, part of her having hoped that it would take Maithri a bit longer to unravel the final piece of the puzzle. "1900 hours, tonight, meet me in my mother's room. Then you'll know everything. If it's too much I'll understand. After that you can think about your answer. It won't change anything between us, at least from where I'm standing. I won't tell you to go no matter what, this is your home now."

Just then her phone made a sound, she'd received a reply from her mother. "My lovely daughter is wearing the pantyhose I had on last night, after I came in them, that is how close we've become. I'm so wet right now, I don't know how I'll survive until 1900 without a pounding." Olivia groaned, she'd created a monster.

"We should get to work." She nudged Maithri off of her body, very reluctantly. The coldness that was left behind was agonizing. Her friend nodded sagely and darted off to her room. Olivia had a sudden naughty thought, tossing her phone on the bed and jumping up she went out and straight down the hall to her mother's room, without knocking she breezed on in. Marcella was sitting at her computer with her VR band pushed up around her forehead like a sweatband. Without batting an eye she switched off her screen.

Marcella turned her head lazily and leered. Olivia tromped rather noisily over to the end of her mom's bed and plopped down. "I just came in to give these back." She said, before her mom even had a chance to be annoyed by the invasion of her privacy. Olivia quickly stripped out of the pantyhose, it was harder to take them off than she'd thought it would be, Marcella swiveled her chair sideways and watched her daughter overtly, a coy smile playing round the edges of her mouth. After a minute she got up and strutted sensually over to her dresser.

Stealing a glance, Olivia was surprised to notice that her mom was still wearing the crotchless lingerie she'd picked out for her the previous night, although in all honesty it shouldn't have been very surprising; they had both been so tired and still a little intoxicated. The sight of Marcella's dark tangle poking out through the embroidered slit got Olivia instantly wet. "I might as well get dressed." Her mom remarked casually, tugging off the ephemeral panties in a single fluid movement and tossing them backwards onto the bed next to her daughter. "You want to try those on too?" She teased.

"No." Olivia answered, feigning affront. "I like the feeling of something pressing up against me." Marcella arched her eyebrows, but didn't comment. Olivia tossed the rumpled pantyhose onto the bed with a snort and headed for the door.

"Hey, hold up." Her mom said, voice unusually gregarious. "I like the new game you came up with last night, mommy wants to play too. Come over here." She gestured brusquely with her hand. Curiosity getting the better of her, Olivia obediently shuffled over to where her mother was now standing beside her dresser. Marcella opened her underwear drawer and ran her fingers lightly over section where she kept her thongs. "Pick out a pair you want to wear."

She said it in a high-pitched silly singsongy way that Olivia found strangely arousing. Eagerly she took a moment to rifle through the neatly folded bundles. There was a rich chocolaty brown pair that caught her eye, she started to pull them out but Marcella grabbed her wrist. A little roughly her mother used her free hand to pry them out of her daughter's uncertain grip. Olivia was very confused but her mom's pleasant smile and cavalier attitude kept her from reacting rashly.

Deftly Marcella spread the panties open with her fingers, then ducked down just far enough to step lithely into them. Still grinning good-naturedly she pulled their sides up snugly a bit above her hip bones. The crotch stretched tightly over her cunt, highlighting her beautiful labia. Olivia felt a bizarre mix of emotions, foremost bewilderment but also jealousy and anger. It felt like she'd been tricked, but her mom was still smiling so sweetly. What the fuck!? She wanted to yell, but bit her tongue instead. Marcella turned slowly to face her, finally seeming to notice her daughter's obvious distress.

"Oh. I thought you'd understand. Sorry baby. I'm just trying to play the fun game you made up last night. Maybe I'm not doing it right?" She paused looking very concerned. "You don't mind if I wear them for the day do you? You seemed fine with the pantyhose. I'll give these to you when I get home from work." Snapping the elastic waistband against her muscular belly she moved suddenly closer, catching her daughter in her arms, almost hugging her but not quite. "But I want to do it too, I want both of us to do it. You know that cute pair you have, the ones you used to wear all the time, light-blue with a raggedy white waistband, I want to wear those tonight. Will you go put them on for mamãe?"

Olivia was staring straight into her mother's big glassy eyes and her mind started to go blank, she was trembling and her pussy was pulsing wildly. She could feel her mom's need and she could see the barely restrained desire in her hungry pleading gaze. The whole thing was absurdly lecherous, but Marcella had caught her completely off-guard emotionally. There was just enough casual coherency to make her mom's 'game' gambit plausible, if Olivia was willing to play along. "B-but they're not sexy at all." She blurted.

Marcella giggled somewhat patronizingly. "Oh I don't care about that. They always looked so comfy, so soft and cozy. I love full-back underwear too you know. I secretly wanted them for myself, that's why I bought them for you." Olivia nodded thoughtfully, her brain churning with all kinds of crazy selfish thoughts; desperately it tried one last feeble attempt to give her mother an opportunity to back out.

"You know I work really hard... And it's so very hot in the factory." She pleaded with her eyes, hoping that Marcella would somehow grasp her meaning, without having to spell it out. But she was only met with a goofy unknowing grin. "I get so sweaty... So sticky..." Her eyes dropped down directly to her crotch. That was as far as she could go, her face was on fire, and she couldn't remember the last time she'd felt this embarrassed. Marcella's face twitched then she was smiling warmly, almost laughing but still trying to look serious.

"Oh! Oh... You're worried about that? My sweet, sweet filha inocente. Mamãe doesn't mind." She snorted dismissively but her look was scandalously salacious. "You're the one who slept in my suja pantyhose, if my darling daughter can do it, shouldn't I be allowed to do it too? Anyway, just like with people, It's what's inside that counts." Olivia rolled her eyes, if not for the trite cliche then for the rather dubious double meaning.

"What does that even mean?" She asked incredulously, moments before laughing, then they both were. Once she'd recovered enough to talk she managed a coy smile. "I think I still have those, maybe at the bottom of my panty drawer." In truth, she knew for a fact that she still had them, because she had so few pairs of quality underwear that she never threw any away. It made more sense to wear them until they disintegrated.

The pair in question was everything her mom had said, she'd only stopped wearing them regularly because they made her feel childish. "So you'll wear them for me?" Marcella asked again, all but biting her nails with apprehension. Olivia nodded, the action sent a thrill shooting from her head all the way to her tingling crotch. Her mom's smile was so broad and sincere it almost brought a tear to her eye. It was right then that she realized, this wasn't just about the obvious erotic element; for Marcella it was also about revisiting a time in her life when things were better.

"I really have to get to work." Olivia willed herself to adopt a more serious expression and turned slowly to leave, Marcella's arms fell gently away, she didn't say anything more and Olivia didn't look back over her shoulder. When she returned to her room Maithri was already there waiting for her, fully dressed. Olivia scowled, but she wasn't mad, it quickly transitioned into an even bigger smile. She was so lucky, she still had her mother and now she had Maithri too.

neotoy
neotoy
124 Followers