Favor For Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again before she could realize what I meant to do I pushed both in. They slid in easy and she made that noise again only louder. I think it was the same surprise noise she made when I first pushed my shaft into her. I double finger fucked twice as long as I had with the one finger. I was enjoying the feeling of my fingers inside her bowels.

I had been in heaven the first time I did that with my wife. Watching my two fingers disappearing into her puckered opening while feeling that rubbery feeling around them almost made me blow my wad right there. I still enjoy it with my wife even when it doesn't lead up to anal sex. In fact I think I play with her anus at least half the times we have sex. It still feels great.

Janet's rear hole made me feel almost the same. Eventually I knew I had to go on. She may have felt the lube but she didn't say anything. I somehow managed to lube my shaft using only one hand, while my fingers were inside her.

I moved a little closer. I figured she probably knew what was coming but I still tried to do it fast enough to take her by surprise. Once I had myself and her lubed I started to use the fingers on my other hand on her G-spot. She liked that and it distracted her from where my shaft was. I moved closer still and positioned myself as close as possible before I had to remove my fingers from her slit.

I grabbed hold of my shaft moving it to the right spot. I shoved forward. The head of my shaft hit her anus and I pushed harder. Her body's sexual excitement and the lube were enough and I slid in without any trouble. I wanted to watch my shaft open and separate her anus as it disappeared into her, but it would lake too long. Once it was in I rammed it all the way in with one thrust.

I cried out in pleasure at the same time she made that noise again. There may have been some pain in the noise, but I think it was mostly from surprise. I started thrusting in and out going pretty fast.

I said, "That's it, take all of large my cock. I'm going to fuck your ass intil it bleeds."

She made a different noise one that sounded like a growl, with maybe a touch of pain in it. I kept going though and she threw her head up and back groaning loudly. After a few seconds I thought of something else a tough guy was supposed to do. I reached up, grabbed a handful of hair and pulled it. Nothing happened so I puled it harder forcing her head back this time. She growled again.

I rode her that way for quite a while. Longer than I expected to be able to. I swatted each butt cheek three times, harder each time. She growled again.

She came at least once while I was pulling her hair and later she came again as I was getting closer finally. Her second orgasm was loud and her whole body shook. I could feel it inside her. By then I had released her hair so I could grab hold of her hips. I was close and I had to increase my tempo. I couldn't help it. I was feeling so good.

I couldn't help notice that Janet's rear was different from my wife's. It was close to the same size, but the cheeks were longer and narrower. Her anus was not as cute, but still very nice to look at especially with my shaft sticking in it. I still wasn't sure if her insides, her slit and and her anus felt different because they belonged to another person or if it was because I knew it was someone different. Even though it felt much the same as my wife's butt, there was a difference. Tighter maybe, I wasn't sure, but that wonderful feeling of a velvet covered vise was there so I just enjoyed the feeling and the sight of my shaft disappearing into her butt hole.

After a few seconds I started really jamming it in and pulling out as fast as I could. She was groaning with loud and long moans so I knew she was getting into what I was doing.

Finally it hit me and I jammed my shaft in all the way and let out a scream of pleasure. She had just finished a smaller screaming orgasm and I pulled out slightly, then pushed it in again letting out another softer scream. My orgasm went on and on even after I stopped shooting my sperm into her bowels. It felt like it started to fade, but then restarted going back up almost to the top level of pleasure.

I finally pulled out and she collapsed on the bed. We were both breathing hard and I fell backwards and sideways just laying there. After a minute or two I got up and went into the bathroom to clean up. She joined me and did the actual cleaning. She looked at me as she was soaping up my shaft.

"Thank you. That was wonderful. It was just what I needed. I feel better and much calmer."

I smiled and said, "Good. I think you could tell I enjoyed it too."

I sobered rather quickly though as I thought of my wife. We hadn't had sex since she admitted to the affair.

Janet must have noticed the look on my face because she asked, "Have you had sex with Georgina?

"No."

"You need to."

Thinking about her anger toward Georgina I asked, "Do you really care about our relationship?"

"Yes and no. I'm still not speaking to her, but at the same time it would be a shame if you guys got a divorce."

I didn't say anything but I thought 'Yes, it would be a shame.'

I said, "You need to talk to her. She can understand your pain better than I can. And she is your friend."

Her anger flared up for a second and I can imagine her thinking my Friend?! But she calmed and said, "You might be right."

I said, "She loved him too."

Her head jerked up with a look of amazement.

"Not like you did, or so she said, but like a friend. I believe her because I feel the same about you. I don't want to leave Georgina to marry you," I added quickly. "But you're the only person I would have helped in this manner. And Herb felt the same. They both wanted to help the other in a bad situation. When you Combine that with both being extremely horny, feeling anger at toward us, because they thought they were being abandoned for work and," I shrugged my shoulders here not wanting to finish.

She nodded, "I understand. I think I love you as a friend too."

She finished her cleaning, I got dressed and went home. I couldn't resist taking one last look at her standing there naked though as I left.

I had a late dinner by myself. Well, I said by myself; I meant I was the only one eating. Georgina came in at one point. She was acting nervous like she wanted to ask me something. I wasn't sure what to say about me having sex with Janet so I just asked her how her day was. At one point she looked at me and asked how Janet was doing.

I said, "She's doing OK. I think she is healing, as much as one can heal from the death of a husband. She thinks it would be a shame if you and I got a divorce."

Her eyes shot open wide and her mouth fell open as if she hadn't considered that possibility or was afraid that I was going to say we should get one.

"I think it would be a shame too."

I saw a look of extreme relief cross her face.

She said, "I love you."

I nodded and finished chewing a bite I had just taken. As I swallowed I looked her in the eye and said, "I love you too."

Tears came to her eyes for that was the first time I had said that since she had confessed.

I was almost done so I finished quickly and put the dishes in the sink. We hugged for a long time and finally went to bed. We didn't have sex, but she snuggled next to me as we laid down to go to sleep. That was the first time she snuggled against me like before we went to sleep. She had done it during the night but when we first laid down. I guess she had been afraid of my reaction before this night.

A couple of day later Janet called me at home. She wanted me to come over. I did. By the way she sounded I thought it wasn't to have sex.

As I walked in through the front door she came out of the kitchen. She had tears in her eyes.

"I was thinking about my anger toward Herb. I want to yell at him."

She paused as more tears started flowing she said, "God, I wish I could yell at him... the bastard."

I realized she wasn't angry at him for having sex with Georgina, she was angry for him dying on her.

I didn't know what to do or say so I just opened my arms. She came into them and started crying on my shoulder.

She said, "I thought I was past this stage, but I miss him so much tonight."

I still didn't know what to say, but thinking about some advice I had been given, that many times a woman doesn't want a man to tell her how to solve a problem, she just wants to cry or vent.

She cried for a while and finally I said, "You really should talk to Georgina. You need to forgive them each and she can understand what you are going through better than I can. And I believe you need to say out loud, just as if he could hear you, that you forgive Herb for everything."

She was pretty much done crying by then but she just nodded. After a few more minutes she thanked me and I went home.

That night Georgina and I had sex. It wasn't late yet so I thought I could get some work done. Georgina, however, surprised me by kissing me hard and long as soon as I walked in through the door.

"Thank you for being there for Janet and thank you for mostly forgiving me."

I knew she meant that last even though it could have sounded like sarcasm. And I was surprised by how much her kiss fired me up. We hadn't kissed like that for a long time.

I made a fast check of my emotions and I decided I had more than just mostly forgiven her. So I grabbed her and kissed her just as hard and long. She pulled back with a surprised look on her face which was quickly replaced by a look of hunger.

I kissed her again, holding her closer to me and grabbing her butt with both hands. I squeezed her cheeks while at the same time pulling her into a hump against my middle. She let out a happy mewing type of sound followed by a groan.

We had sex that night for a long time, I ended up late for work the next day. I had four orgasms and I have no idea how many she had but it was a lot more than four. I don't know if I ever have had four in a row like that and for the first one I did something different on the spur of the moment. I thought she wouldn't appreciate it, but she didn't seem to mind.

She gave me a wonderful blow job for my second orgasm. She did something she had never done before. She let me cum in her mouth which I had done a few times, but this time she didn't swallow immediately. She raised up enough for me to see her mouth and she opened it to show me what was inside. She than proceeded to swallow nosily. That got me fired up again. I was surprised by how quickly that action fired me up. After trying two positions my third orgasm was in her butt. I looked her brown hole over and couldn't help licking it. It is very sexy and sometimes I can't help myself I have to taste it and feel it in my tongue. I grabbed our tube of lube and smeared a little of it on her and me. She doesn't take as much as some woman I've read about, but she likes some. I pressed the head against her hole and gently pushed in. She let out a moan so I knew she wanted it and would enjoy this fucking. I still went slow. Afterwards she cleaned me up but she wasn't done. We did it one more time the usual way. I lasted long enough to try almost every position we knew.

Two days later, a Saturday, I was again over Janet's but this time to help with fixing something. She said that she had been over at our house the day after we had sex.

"I see you and Georgina finally had sex."

"How did you know?"

"I went over to visit her. I could tell from how her face looked and how relaxed her body language was. I could tell as soon as I saw her, and it must have been a long satisfying session too."

I blushed and said, "We did have a very long session, longer than any other time that I can recall. I did something I never thought I would do."

She looked at me with a puzzled expression and I continued, "We were, um, that is we were fucking with me on top and I was close."

She said, "After all we have done you can use those words with me."

I nodded and continued, "I suddenly had a desire to do something so I pulled out and scooted up her body. I laid my shaft between her breasts and started, um fucking her breasts but before I orgasmed I scooted higher yet and made sure I was aiming at her face. I gripped my shaft and pumped it until I came all over her face."

Janet's eyebrows went up for she knew what Georgina's opinion of woman who let that happen was.

"When I was able to open my eyes, I saw blobs on her nose, on both cheeks, even one on her forehead and a smaller one on an eyebrow. Some was dripping down her onto her neck. I expected her to get angry but she just looked at me and wiped the blob off her eyebrow but didn't touch the others."

"But doesn't she feel that is humiliating to women and any one that allows it to be done to them is a whore, or has a low opinion of themselves?"

"I assume she still feels that way, maybe this time she felt I had to do it to reclaim her, at least in my mind. Or maybe she had been feeling like a whore because of what she did. In either case as I said she left it on her face through the rest of our session. Afterwards I got a wet cloth and washed her face for her. She smiled at me and said 'thank you'."

"I think you're right about what she may have been thinking or feeling but it could have been some of both. She felt she had to let you do what you wanted to reclaim her, even though you always had her, and she probably felt like a whore or a slut."

Janet paused, then said, "You were right; I did need to talk to her. I told her I wanted to know all about it. She didn't need to ask what it was. What she described pretty much agreed with what you told me she said the reasons were. And why they stopped. I told her she was wrong for her to have sex with my man."

"She knows she did wrong."

"I know and that's one reason I could forgive her. I told her I forgave her and we talked more about Herb and other things, then had a good cry together... I needed that as much as anything else we've done."

I knew she meant her and me, not her and Georgina, so I nodded not knowing what to say.

She stopped for a moment, then said, "And I carried out your advice for forgiving Herb. I sat down on our bed and I spoke out loud just as if he could hear me. I said that I didn't know if he was any place where he could hear me, but I needed to say this. I explained how I felt about his death and how I felt when I found out he had cheated on me. I also explained I knew the reasons why and that I could see how it happened. It wasn't the right thing for him to do but I could understand it; then I said I forgave him for dying on me and for the cheating."

She paused as her breath caught, then continued in a teary voice. "I felt his presence next to me... maybe it was just my emotions but in my mind I could hear him say that he understood and he was glad I forgave him and that it was going to be all right."

Another pause and she finished with, "I believe it will be all right. There will always be a hole in my emotions, in my psychic, but I will be all right, especially with friends like you and Georgina. I love you guys."

I said, "We love you too and I'm glad things are going to be all right."

"And I'm glad you worked things out with Georgina. You two guys love each other too much to let even this come between you."

I took a deep breath and said, "It was hard, very hard, but I'm glad we are still together too."

We talked a bit more and I finished what I was doing and went home.

Georgina and I had sex again. This time she came out of the bedroom wearing a new nightgown. I did a double take because I was on the computer and just glanced at her as she came into the room. The gown had a bare stomach, with panties that barely covered anything and let me peak at her slit with a transparent panel. She turned to show me everything and the rear was even sexier.

It was a thong, a bright blue one that faded into a duller purple on the way down. It drew my attention to her butt like few other thongs. There was no back except a ribbon around her neck that kept the front up. I could easily see the outline of her breasts. It was a huge turn on. She did a little dance which included rubbing her crotch until she groaned. She had done that only a couple of times throughout our marriage; it turned me on like almost nothing else.

A second later she reached into her panties and rubbed her clit. I could clearly see her fingers moving at the right place and she let out a loud groan.

I stared, I couldn't help it. Finally she said, "You going to watch me play with myself all evening or are you going to help me cum?"

Actually I was hoping to see her make herself cum so I said, "I don't know. That's a hard choice. What you're doing is so sexy I don't want you to stop."

She smiled a sexy smile and said, "If I have to please myself tonight I won't be needing you."

She said it with a twinkle so I knew she was kidding but I still ran to her, put my arms around her and picked her up. Straight up, I almost hit the door arch with her head on the way out. I hurried to our bedroom and plopped her down on the bed. I tore off my clothes while she smiled and continued to rub her clit. I dropped on top of her, moved her thong out of the way, then jammed it in.

She went "uff" quickly followed by a pleasure moan. I continued thrusting in as fast as I could move. She moved her legs up to allow me to get even deeper.

She said, "That's it, Ohh uhhh, you haven't screwed me this hard in ages. Gaaa...Do it harder."

I did. After I was done and she had a climax we rested, snuggling together. After a few minutes we did it again with me behind her spooning her.

A week later she met me at the door with a black skirt that had a slit up almost all the way to her hip. And the top was very tight. I said, "Are we going dancing tonight?"

"No, we aren't," and as music started she finished with, "but I am."

For half a second I thought she was going without me, in that outfit, but I knew she wouldn't do that. She started dancing, teasing me with that slit and when she bent over facing away I could see she wasn't wearing any underwear. She went over to a pole I hadn't noticed. I don't know if she had gotten it for us or had borrowed it and I didn't care. She danced around it, using it as a prop.

My eyes must have gotten as wide as saucers when she spread her legs and rubbed her front against it. I heard her groan so I knew she really was masturbating against the pole. She slowly slipped the top of the dress down and soon after tore off the thin bra she had on. She rubbed her nipples against the pole which didn't do that much for me but as she slipped the dress down the rest of the way she again rubbed her front against the pole.

I stared for I could see that even though her dress was blocking my view of her butt her front was all the way down so her clit was against the metal of the pole. She took her time exposing her butt, and after she was all the way naked she again masturbated against the pole. This time she moved around it so I could see her clit as it rubbed against the metal. Talk about firing me up. I was hornier than I had ever been.

I had thought about carrying her to our bedroom like I had the other night. However I realized I didn't need to do that. I rushed her, picked her up, but instead of taking her up the stairs I moved her to the couch and let her fall on it. She let out a small yip until she hit the couch. Then she smiled in relief.

I said, "You fired me up so much I couldn't wait to get you up to the bedroom."

I jumped on top of her and jammed my very hard shaft into her.

Actually it wasn't as hard as it sounded. I made sure I didn't land all the way on her, and I knew she would be wet and ready after rubbing her clit like that. She again started producing those pleasure moans of hers, lifting her legs to allow me to go in deeper.