Favorite Public Cuckold Sex Moment

Story Info
Sex at a rest stop is witnessed by many men & HS athletes.
1.7k words
3.68
72.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StarryEyz
StarryEyz
16 Followers

About 15 years ago, I was dating my husband's boss, Guy, from the construction site he was working on. We had been dating for about 5 months and one of the first weekends we went away together, we took a trip to Santa Cruz for 4 days. We were pretty pent up and eager to be together even before we got driving, so the prospect of spending the next 4 hours focused on driving to our destination was frustrating to say the least.

We spent a good 20 minutes debating exactly how to handle the excessive sexual tension that was already building up on the way to Santa Cruz. He thought we should just suck it up and drive as fast as we could to get to the hotel so we could give our undivided attention to each other then. I argued that we would be much better off planning to pull over every 30 minutes or so in a highway lookout or rest-stop and make sure our overwhelming needs didn't cause unsafe driving. I pointed out that between him and his 6'11" mountain-of-a- man physique hungering for me, and me and my 3-year- dry-spell- mountain-of-untapped-sexual-energy, we could at any point generate an explosion from our sheer proximity to each other. So really, one could say that I was arguing for the safety of everyone on the road that day...all those poor, innocent, helpless, sexless drones driving to and from work....they'd never have the reflexes needed to get out of our way if the relentless urgency we were struggling to contain should win out and overpower us! Just think of the families and children we could spare potential devastation to if he would just PULL OVER and let me give him a blow job every 20 minutes or so!! {{hee-hee...right...sure....whatever works to get that car pulled over and pants off, right?}}

As we debated that first 30 minutes, I remembered that my SissyHubby had packed us some "special treats" in one of the duffle bags and put it behind the seat in the truck before we left. So I leaned over the seat struggling to reach the bag on the floor. Being only 5'1", I have adjusted to having to twist and stretch to reach many things. I sometimes scramble around the cab of a truck like a monkey. However, Guy was not used to me climbing all over and thought I was falling behind the seat. So he quickly reached up to keep me from falling as I balanced on the seat- my head down and my ass up over the bench seat back right next to his shoulder. His hand went under my skirt in his haste and his arm wrapped around my thighs pulling me back to the front next to him. I was sitting square on his strong hand now with him pulling me tight against him on the seat.

It was about 2 minutes later I won our discussion and found us pulled off the freeway at the back of a rest stop, his hands tearing the small g-string I had on under the short skirt in record time. I opened his jeans and lowered my face to his cock as he pulled my skirt over my hips and began to stroke his fingers on, in and around the wetness now flooding me. My naked butt was facing the passenger window with his hands exploring my cunt and he was thrusting his fingers in my opening pink pussy.

We were deeply occupied with the tasks at hand - each of us reveling in the other and escaping into one of the first moments we had been able to give in to desire without planning. The AC in the truck was on, but the heat we were generating made a sheen of sweat appear all over both of us. When I looked up at him at one point from my vantage point in his lap, his eyes looked down at me with a brightness and energized bliss. I realized I hadn't seen that look in years- since long before I married my husband. This man was in awe that I was there with him, was puffing up with pride that I was HIS- I knew this because I felt the same way.

We may have heard the trucks pull up- who knows? If I did, I didn't care. If he did, he was happy to show off his trophy now covered with glistening juices and bucking against his hand wildly. As I felt his cock surge to that next level of hardness, He groaned and said softly, "Babe, I wish the whole world could see how amazing you are."

Then I felt him grab both my hips and lift me off my knees as he went to move me to sit in his lap. My mouth popped off his stiff rod and it slapped me in my cheek as my head raised and my eyes came up into the window. Then, I saw them all.

"Don't think about them, little love. How could they help but want to see the most beautiful woman in the world? They would all love to get your attention, of course. But remember, you're with me", he quietly said under his breath. Without giving them any noticeable attention, he positioned me over his rock hard 10 inches now standing at relentless attention. His smile and the strength of his arms and hands made me feel completely safe and in the moment- who cares if there are 15 or more truckers and other drivers out there looking at us right now? I smiled into his eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck, leaning into the biggest most passionate kiss I have ever given as I lowered myself in a smooth motion onto his full length.

We held that embrace and kiss for quite awhile, but our hips and legs seemed to be doing their own thing, as the next thing I knew I was back in the position that started this situation: bent over the seat with my head in the backseat and pussy facing the windshield. Only now, he was behind me and bent over the seat with me, lying against my back as he stroked slowly the full length in and then -- just as slowly- back out until it almost escaped. But my starving cunt wouldn't give up a treat this fantastic so easily, so each outward stroke was met by a grasping thrust against him by my bucking and welcoming hips. He kissed and bit at my neck and ears until I arched hard back against him grasping behind my head for him and gasping as I began to cum harder than I had ever imagined was possible.

He held me as I sprayed around his thick cock, and as my convulsions began to subside, he skillfully turned us again without ever leaving my warm now flooded pussy. Suddenly, I found myself sitting on his lap with him filling me to the point of bursting, his hands gripping my hips and keeping our rhythm going as my eyes slowly opened and the fog of intense orgasm lifted slightly. My cunt clenched his shaft as I reacted involuntarily to the sight that greeted me: four of the most handsome, athletic looking high school boys in a truck parked directly next to us, their window not even five feet from ours.

Their eyes were wide, their mouths agape and they seemed to be working themselves while they watched with wonder. Guy watched my face and felt my reactions as I really looked outside for the first time in half an hour and quickly his mouth began to slack open in wonder as well. As I locked eyes with each of the boys, I began another level to this public show we accidentally found ourselves leading. Looking into their young faces, I kissed Guy's face and neck while making the motions of our hips and the arching of my back even more exaggerated. I moved and showed off in the most demonstrative and energetic ways I could imagine for the next 10 minutes, all the while knowing Guy was on the edge.

This was the moment I realized that although these young boys were tasty treats to the eyes, I was so lucky to have inside me a man who could operate with the skills and awareness that come with age and experience. One by one, the boys fell back into their truck bed, collapsing as they came uncontrollably at the sight we were providing. My amazing, strong lover man held on until they were all laid out gasping, and then proceeded to roll down the window we were leaning against, let my head fall out the window slightly, our noises finally escaping the enclosure of our cab and falling without any muffling effects for the first time. He came inside me again and again, throb after throb of warm cum jetting deep into me and causing another round of indistinguishable, happy noises that probably frightened off any mountain lions or bears in the area.

I smiled and waved sweetly at all the drivers as we passed them on our way out of the rest-stop. For the first time in my life, I had been the center of attention and the object of desire of a whole host of men at the same time. Being in my cuckold marriage and now having this amazing man choose me without reservation showed me that I was by no means "done" developing as a person or sexual being, probably never would be. It opened up in me a wellspring of confidence, desire and self-assurance that are still present in my attitude and buoyant approach to life and all the potential situations I have at my fingertips daily.

I know that those boys were looking at me with true, unadulterated lust. After 10 years of believing I was "just" a wife, mother, daughter....whoever.....those 4 sets of eyes in that one moment showed me that there was and is within me a sexual and raw woman capable of getting anything she needs. So, thank you , hungry high school athletes, for seeing the sexy woman in me and letting me know she has a place in the greater world out there.

I'll always be a part of it now.

StarryEyz
StarryEyz
16 Followers