Favors

Story Info
A storm leads to a fun game for two.
1.3k words
4.45
26.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wind whistled and howled outside their bedroom window. The storm had been keeping them awake for the past several hours, so it was easy to notice when it stopped and started. The noise had died down again, leaving them in relative silence. It was Friday night and they couldn’t sleep, so they started a game. Whenever the wind hushed, they would take turns guessing how long the silence would last. A correct answer, (or close to it, at least) granted the guesser a Favor. A wrong answer granted the other player a Favor. Currently, it was Becca’s turn to guess.

“Call it, Becca.” Frankie said softly to the woman lying beside him.

Becca pursed her lips a bit. “Twenty seconds.”

And then they waited, watching the second-hand of the clock on the wall across the room. Their hands teased each other absently, and Becca rubbed her legs softly against Frankie’s. They were well into the game, which was made obvious by Frankie’s half-master and the fragrant juices that were slowly coating Becca’s inner thighs.

Approximately seventeen seconds later, the wind struck up again, granting Becca a Favor. Frankie turned toward her with a grin, and watched as she parted her legs to him, showing him the clear, glistening juices on her shaven pussy lips.

“Clean me.” Becca whispered huskily.

“Mmmmm…” Frankie rolled over onto his stomach and brought his face down to Becca’s sweet pussy. Slowly and meticulously, he began to lick the juices from her soft skin. “Are you sure this is YOUR favor?” He murmured playfully.

“Mmmhmmm… I’m sure…” Becca’s breath quickened slightly as Frankie’s tongue teased her outer lips and inner thighs, lingering in the warm creases between the two. Just as his tongue was beginning to wander inward, they heard the wind hush once more. Becca chuckled softly. “Well, call it.”

Frankie lifted his head from her crotch and cleaned his face slowly, looking thoughtful for a moment before making his guess. “Ten seconds.”

And then they waited again. Frankie rested against Becca, trusting her to watch the clock over his shoulder as he innocently nibbled on her neck. His lips made their way unobtrusively toward her left ear; one of the few places he knew could drive her crazy.

“Ooh…” Becca squirmed beneath him, her breathing growing deeper as she wrapped her arms around him. Frankie smiled and suckled on her ear like a baby, his hands lovingly caressing his sides.

“Time?” He had to practically force himself to remember their game.

“It’s been thirty…” Becca sighed dreamily.

“Oh… That means I lose.” Frankie sighed dramatically, lowering his lips to Becca’s neck again. Becca’s soft giggles made him smile. “Your wish is my command...”

Becca moaned softly, and they both felt Frankie’s erection become complete. “Do me a favor,” Becca whispered, “fuck me…” She shifted her legs apart, and Frankie slowly settled between her thighs, letting his cock press slowly and smoothly into her cunt. The initial penetration always drew a lusty gasp from Becca, and then she’d coo softly and relax.

Frankie smiled down at her, stroking her hips as he simply pressed himself inside of her for a few moments, holding himself deep inside her. He knew that she loved it when his cock was pushing against her back wall. There really wasn’t any comparison to that sort of pleasure.

“Ready?” Frankie whispered huskily.

“Mmmm.” Becca purred with a nod.

Licking his lips, Frankie held onto Becca’s sides as he slowly drew back, then sank down into her again. Becca leaned her head back, breathing slowly through her mouth as she adjusted to the movement. Frankie moaned softly at the feel of Becca’s tight walls flexing around him as he moved. For a while he used his hard shaft to slowly massage the velvety tunnel, watching the pleasure flutter over Becca’s face and listening to her soft moans. Then, gently and methodically, Frankie began to put more force into his thrusts, adding just a little at a time.

“Ooh...!” Becca arched her back with a soft gasp as she felt Frankie’s stronger thrusts ramming the head of his cock into her sensitive back wall. She could feel the wall buckle slightly, and knew that it would crumble easily under more thrusts like those. “Ooh yes, Frankie… Just like that!”

“Mmmmm… Do you like that, Baby?” Frankie flexed his grip on Becca’s sides, kissing her passionately as he tried to control himself. Becca kissed him back heatedly, her knees rubbing against his hips as her hands pressed over his back, sliding down to his ass and squeezing it warmly. Frankie moaned happily, kissing her feverishly as he began to move harder, taking her cunt with long, firm strokes. Becca pulled from the kiss to press her head back into the pillows, gasping softly with each unyielding movement.

“Ah! Aah yes! Frankie, yes!” Becca groaned loudly, panting heavily as she clutched Frankie to her tightly. She pulled him down into another, breathless kiss, her lips parting invitingly. Frankie accepted the invitation quickly, sliding his tongue into Becca’s mouth as he kissed her deeply. Their tongues battled, swirling and probing as their bodies moved in time with each other. Becca’s breath grew shorter; her cries of pleasure beginning to lift louder and ride higher, two signs Frankie had quickly learned that meant Becca was nearing her edge.

“Oooooohh yes! Just a little longer, Baby…!”

“Yes! Yes, Frankie!! Faster! Faster!”

Frankie groaned in pleasure, beginning to pant harshly as he slammed himself between those hot thighs harder, faster, grunting and moaning as Becca began to tighten around him, squeezing his shaft with those impossibly tight walls of hers. He could feel the sweat running from his forehead as well as beading along his back. He watched Becca’s face as she suddenly arched her back, her hips beginning to gyrate against him. The pleasure flushed color through her lips and nipples, and sweat shone on her temples in the dimness of the room, and Frankie nearly lost control when he felt the heavy flood of cum against his cock.

“Ah! AH!! FRANKIE!!! YES!!!”

“Ooohhhh Becca!!!”

Frankie could no longer fight against the arousal Becca’s gratified screams sent through him. The excitement finally got to him and he plunged himself deep inside her, sliding his arms under her arched back to hold her tightly. As he bucked into her he shouted her name, pressing his face into her neck as his cock raged erratically against the constricted walls as it exploded, spraying Becca’s insides with hot floods of sticky cum.

As their moans softened they held each other, kissing each other softly between pants for breath. After they had calmed, Becca cooed quietly as Frankie slowly shifted them onto their sides, letting his lover adjust before he slowly slid out of her. They snuggled close, their bodies curling effortlessly against one another.

“I love you.” Frankie whispered as he nuzzled Becca’s neck. He stroked her sides tenderly as she burrowed into his chest. He smiled as Becca sighed happily.

“And I love you.” She breathed against his skin. Her eyes closed lightly and she settled in, resting her head beneath his chin. Her fingertips stroked at the small of his back and Frankie smiled fondly, holding her protectively.

“Tired?” He asked softly.

“Mmmm...”

Frankie smiled lovingly. “Go to sleep, Baby.”

Becca snuggled into him firmly. “I’ll see you in my dreams...”

“Promise?”

Becca’s voice was soft and peaceful. “I promise.”

Frankie ran his fingers through Becca’s hair and felt her body relax against him as she sighed contentedly. He listened silently until her breathing eventually became slow and rhythmic, then smiled and closed his eyes. There had been a time when he would lay awake for hours past midnight, unable to fall asleep. With Becca holding him in that loving embrace, so dearly, Frankie felt safe and relaxed. He could never thank her enough for being his “everything”, as her wish had been so long ago...

Never in his life did he think he would ever have someone give him the sort of devotion that Becca did. Throughout his life Frankie had seen many things change, but, even now, Becca still remained constant and consistent. With a soft, private smile, Frankie settled against Becca and drifted off to another pleasant sleep.