Favors for D'Ysdelith Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't waste any time, as the physical exertion of pounding her as hard as he could took his mind off of his frustration. His nearly bursting balls slapped the underside of her pussy as he worked up a fast and furious tempo. He drove her face into Melina's pussy and she licked in near distraction as she could barely keep her balance from his vigorous pace.

Peline came quickly but he didn't stop. She was moaning hard into Melina's cunt and had taken to just sucking her clit. Melina gave a gasp of pleasure and pushed her hips forward. After Peline came again, Xeide called out, "Grab the bottle of oil, I want to see you fuck her ass now."

Beneth pulled out of her pussy and his entire dick pulsed and throbbed in frustration. He oiled his dick and then aimed for her lavender asshole. He had to take his time as her ass resisted his big cockhead. A little more forcefully than he meant to, he pushed in past her spincter and caused her to cry out. His dick eased into her tight ass as she moaned hard into Melina's snatch.

Her ass was hot and tight on his already frustrated cock. His cock was nearly vibrating just from the tightness of her ass. He pulled himself out to the tip and then began to work into a good pace. She again lost her technique and just sucked on Melina's clit, causing her to go into a series of shaking orgasms.

Paline's ass eventually relaxed and Beneth could really work her ass over. His thighs slapped her butt cheeks and his balls swung into her pussy lips. After another twenty minutes, she came hard from his pounding. She wasn't even trying to lick Melina's pussy - Melina was exhausted from all of her own orgasm.

Xeide reluctantly called it quits after Peline's last orgasm and gave the girls leave. Beneth just sat on the couch with his cock and balls enflamed in frustration. He tried to calm his breathing and mind, but his dick commanded all of his attention.

After nearly two hours, Xeide called him over. He got up and went behind the panel. In bioluminescent paints, he could see the last few days acted out. It was almost as if they moved on their own. He could clearly make himself and the ylissandras out - he and his dick had been immortalized in art. "It's beautiful," he said in awe.

"Thank you," she responded. "I was definitely inspired. This may be my favorite panel of the entire collection."

She looked down at his swollen cock and said, "I suppose that this ends our deal. You have done a very great service for my family and so we will favor yours." She used her agile fingers to remove the silver cordage from his dick. He felt some immediate relief but still badly needed to cum.

"If you aren't in a complete hurry, I'm dying to have that dick in my ass too," she said with a sly smile.

Beneth didn't waste any time. He bodily picked her up and carried her to couch. She willingly got on her hands and knees and offered her ass up. He poured another generous coating of oil onto his dick and then aimed for her asshole. She was no novice to anal sex, but it took a few moments for his cock head to slip past her sphincter. He came almost immediately, letting lose an enormous stream of cum straight into her ass.

With the pressure relieved from his pendulous balls, he continued to push his still hard cock into her ass. He knew that he could fuck her three times before he'd even get slightly soft.

Xeide pushed her ass back in a clear signal that she wanted it hard. He grabbed her hips and began to work up a vigorous pace. Within minutes, she was crying out in a tremendous orgasm. Beneth didn't stop though as his own dick was urgently wanting another release.

Bottoming out in her ass, he thrust hard and came again. "Harder," she cried out. His dick pulsed as he held her hips still while he squirted another huge load into her ass. After a moment to catch his breath, he began to work some slow, hard thrusts deep into her ass. She grunted in pleasure as his entire dick filled her tight ass. He worked his hand around to her hard clit and worked her pussy at the same time.

After nearly ten minutes, she came again and he took his hand away. Now that his dick was satisfied, he just took his time, sliding the entire length of his dick in and out of her hot, tight ass. She worked her hips to meet him and drive his dick deep. He felt his balls tighten and swell as another blast of cum shot out of his cock head and filled her ass.

Beneth withdrew his dick from her now dark purple asshole. They both took a few minutes to collect their breath.

"My young friend, if you are ever interested in modeling again, you know where to find me."

"My sincere thanks, my lady. You are talented in many ways. You have done my family a great favor and I am glad that you were satisfied with my service," he responded sincerely. "I would love to stay longer, but I must continue on my journey. Thank you again for your kindness."

Beneth cleaned up in his room and quickly packed his bag. He stopped by her greeting room and gave Xeide another warm farewell before taking his leave. He made his way out of House Baranth and headed back into the dark alleys for his next adventure.

12