Favoured Enemy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a trio of hard thrusts into her partner, Yara hilted the Goblin girl and lost control. Thick jets of spunk flooded into her body with each bestial grunt. The barbarian's almost preternatural virility meant there was simply too much seed to be handled. Sari's belly was soon bulging outward. Each pulse bloated her tummy further, making the fecund little monster look like she was pregnant already. Sari squealed, her legs twitching uselessly and her pussy reflexively squeezing down on Yara's cock to milk every drop of seed. Gentle squirts of femcum joined the flow of lewd fluids down to the floor as both women's climaxes came to an end.

"I...oh gods..." Sari whispered. Her face was slack from the overwhelming pleasure she had to endure. Yara slid out the Goblin from around her cock, uncorking the flow of cum and allowing that overfilled tummy to empty somewhat. A puddle of white grew around the human's feet.

"Are you okay?" Yara asked.

"Yes...I just...thank you. The hunger inside is gone. I can think clearly. More or less."

Yara lowered her back down. Sari's legs were wobbly, but they held her weight. She didn't bother to staunch the flow of spunk sliding down her chubby thighs. Instead, she trotted over to where the amulet had come to rest. Yara exclaimed a warning, but the shortstack shrugged.

"What is it going to do, turn me into a Goblin again?"

At first, the reexamination appeared to be a waste of time. It still hummed with residual magic power. But with her new eyes, ones better suited for seeing fine detail, picked up a strange indentation on the back.

"Maker's mark," she mumbled.

"What?" Yara asked.

"Magical artisans often put some kind of marker on their work. This one...I don't recognize it. But it's a lead. If I can find whoever made this stupid thing, maybe I can get them to turn me back." Sari went about collecting her old clothes and gear, stuff that didn't fit her even slightly. She ended up wrapping herself up in a toga made out of her old cloak. She used her old pants to clean up the lewd mess on her legs.

"You said it was a hundred and fifty years ago. Do you think they're still around?"

"Elves live long. Either than or they'll have an apprentice I can shake down. It's what I got, Yara." Withdrawing one of her blade from its scabbard, she tested its weight in her new hands. "Y'know...I might not be totally useless. What's better for stealth than a small stature?"

Yara assembled her own clothes. "You're taking this oddly well."

Sari shrugged. "It's either that, or I disintegrate into a thoughtless breeding frenzy like some dumb Goblin. I may be small and green right now, but I'm still The Blade of Terrax. I still stole the Heart of the World from the clutches of a Dragon Cult. Plus, hey, I probably need less food now."

"Probably need me to carry you. Those stubby legs aren't going to be carrying you far."

Sari blinked in surprise. "You'll come with me? I thought, well...this is not exactly in our agreement."

Yara nodded, but flashed her a smile. "Yeah, I'll help you. Friends help friends get back into their old bodies. Just try to keep down the urges, alright? I don't want to have to rail you during a stand-off."

"You won't! I'm still in control of myself...mostly."

They gathered up all the goodies they could find in the assorted junk piles and left the cave. Sari had a much easier time with the small tunnel that lead into the treasure alcove now that she was bite sized. On their way out, Yara tore some of the armoured plates from the scorpions loose to make Sari some makeshift armour while they travelled. Heading back to their mounts, Yara's mind began to wander.

"So...Sari. What's the monster you hate the least?"

12