Favourite Cousin Ch. 01

Story Info
I love my cousin visiting!
1.8k words
64.8k
8
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Steve I am a 20 year old guy from Manchester, England, I come from a traditional Catholic family with traditional values so this story is certainly not a reflection of how I was raised, I was raised in a good house with good parents and I was very close with my cousins, one cousin in particular, Coleen.

This story begins last Summer, we were getting ready for a family reunion in Wales and I was really excited because I had not seen alot of my family in a long time, I missed them but none more than Coleen, when we were kids we did everything together, often Auntie Emily would take us to the beach when we would go Skinny Dipping, however I was only 6 and she was only 8 so we didn't even notice each others bodies.

As we got older we made our own friends got into our own hobbies and drifted apart, when Aunt Emily and Uncle Graham moved to Derby when I was 17 that was the last I saw of Coleen and I was really looking forward to meeting up with her again, so when we finally arrived in Wales I was expecting Coleen to be the awkward, spotty chubby teenager she was when she left 5 years ago but when I saw her, she was the most beautiful girl in the world....she had a slender figure, a nice chest, large firm boobs a beautiful face with luscious lips that just beg to be kissed tenderly, her bum was just amazing, tight and firm waiting to be spanked and her legs were long golden and slender.

I couldn't believe my eyes, now I am a pretty good looking guy, I am 6ft 1 with an Athletic body and she is a couple of inches shorter than me and we were clearly both taken aback by the changed people that stood infront of us, so we said our hello's and went off for the meal, the night was wonderful we caught up with family however all night me and Coleen kept looking at each other across the room, as the night was winding down, Coleen asked me to go for a walk with her, so off we went down to the beach about a mile walk from where we were staying so we were walking down by the beach, it was a really warm humid night so we decided to go for a swim.

It was only when we got to the water that we realized we had no bathing suits and we didn't much fancy getting our clothes or underwear wet, so I joked about when we used to Skinny Dip as kids, I carried on walking but quickly realized that she wasn't following me and as I turned around she was already in her underwear, the joke clearly not rubbing off on her, she was giggly by this point and asked me to get down to my underwear to make it fair, so shocked by her boldness I did as instructed and by this point my cock was already semi-hard.

We both looked at each other longingly, her skin was smooth and golden, like looking at an ancient Roman Goddess of beauty, she tentatively reached her arms up and grabbed her bra strap, by this point we were both breathing heavily and nervously as she undid her bra, she let it drop to the floor, revealing her gorgeous tits, they were amazing, big and round and very perky, they were the sort of boobs found on film stars and super models.

She then slipped off her thongs revealing her neatly shaved pubic hairs and there she was stood totally naked before me, this amazing specimen of a woman, she was perfect and by this point I was rock hard and ready to have a wank there and then, however I still thought this was innocent cousins having fun and nothing sexual, how wrong I was as she seductively walked over to me, teasingly running her hands down my midriff and gently putting her thumbs down my boxers and then whispering 'your turn' in my ear before slowly pulling them down around my ankles, bending down as she did it with her soft, full lips going teasingly close to my now fully erect and ready to burst cock.

As I thought about the fact that this beautiful naked woman, in the romantic sunset on the beach was the most amazing woman I had ever met, I just couldn't shake the knowledge that she was my cousin, the thought of us playing together as kids, slowly killed my libido, I was glad that I was losing my erection as I thought if something happened that it would make us both sick twisted strangers, as Coleen clearly noticed my once rock hard cock going down, she clearly had one thing on her mind as she pounced on me and pressed her soft luscious lips up against mine, and then it felt like we were two lovers, naked on the beach with nothing else in the world except our lust and our naked bodies as we kissed, the world seemed to stop, as she pulled away she soon noticed that I was back at full mast.

Coleen reached her hand down and grabbed my cock and started stroking it back and forth until the head went a dark purple colour and then she let go, just as I was on the cusp on bursting their and then, she then said that she wanted her turn, so she lay down and separated her legs and let my fingers just glide up her now wet and silky vagina, as she reached a climax, her face was flushed and she was biting really hard on her bottom lip, this turned me on alot so I said to her that I want to be inside her, this tipped her over the edge as she climaxed and her sweet juices came squirting out.

As she lay there panting, she regained her composure, knelt down and took me in her mouth, her beautiful soft lips going up and down on my shaft, her nose and chin just rubbing ever so softly against my pubic hair, I knew I had to cum and just as I pulled out of her mouth I ejected a massive pile of cum all over her amazing tits, the hottest thing was how she just knelt there and took it, smiling sexily as if she had been waiting for it for years, if I thought that unloading a creamy pile on her perfect tits was the end of our little incestuous meeting I was very very wrong.

We put our clothes back on, we never got in the water but we were both very very wet, as we got back to the hotel she reached her hand into my back pocket, I thought nothing of it as she squeezed my butt, I squeezed hers back, it was firm, tight and soft just like the rest of her perfect body,as we went back to our rooms, I undressed for the night, and as I folded my jeans up a card wrapped in a piece of paper fell out, I looked at the piece of paper and it read 'I'm waiting for you, 169' so I looked at the card and sure enough it was the key for room 169, I thought I better leave it and just go to sleep and pretend our episode on the beach never happened but after only 5 minutes it felt like I had been in bed all night, so I had to get up and get a drink from the hotel bar, at the end of the corridor right next to the bar, was room 169.

I resigned myself to my fate, grabbed the doorknob slowly twisted it and I saw Coleen lay in bed under the sheets, wide awake reading a magazine, the fact it was a magazine with sex tips to please your guy, was nothing but a good omen, she seductively asked me to join her in bed as it was cold and she needed someone to snuggle up with, so I stripped down to my boxers and got in bed, when I cuddled up to her, I realized that she was butt naked, she went down to grab my manhood and came back up and said, this isn't very fair, here I am naked and vulnerable and I don't even get to see your dick, I so desperately wanted to tell her to mount me but I couldn't get my words out so she just whipped off my underwear and once again we were both naked.

"You like feet don't you" is what she said next, instinctively I replied "What?!" even though I knew exactly what she meant, I had a huge foot fetish, to me womens feet were so sexy, so she pulled the covers off her feet to reveal her perfect soft, juicy feet.

"Suck my toes!" she said in a dominating way that just made me even harder, I sucked on her perfect feet for nearly 10 minutes just massaging them and licking them taking in the sweet sexiness of them, after a while she told me to lie back, doing as commanded she got her foot and started pulling my foreskin up and down with them, however she didn't let me cum, not yet anyway, in her passionate state she told me she wanted me to fuck her, even after our encounters I was still shocked by this, she bent over sticking her cute little butt in the air, so I just took my chance and thrust deep into her pink flushed flaps and just pumped away, her orgasms getting louder and louder, I had wanted this ever since I laid eyes on her, not 24 hours ago, after 10 minutes of intense fucking, making her scream her head off, to the point she lost her voice, she told me to pull out so I did and immediately she told me to go down on her so I did, drinking her sweet juice, not wasting a drop as I did she took my cock in her mouth and was sucking away, again all of a sudden she pulled me away...

...so she pulled me on top of her and we started fucking the traditional way, after 2 minutes I just couldn't hold the explosion anymore and the look of pure ecstasy and lust on her face pushed me over the edge as I unloaded what felt like an eternal stream of cum into her, she clenched around my rock hard cock making me even harder, still producing cum we just lay there, me inside her, breathing heavily, we fell asleep together naked, having just had the most amazing sex ever.

When I woke up in the morning, stiff as a pole, it was time for us to all go home, I was really disappointed I wouldn't get to fuck her again or tap that sweet firm butt, until I noticed a piece of paper with the address of her new flat on it and a small gold key with, to my lover, engraved onto it, so the reunion was over but our relationship certainly isn't.........

  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
StevenLGStevenLGabout 13 years agoAuthor

Thanks for all your feedback guys, in case you can't tell this is my first go at it, I'll keep working at it and hopefully they will get better with time but in the meantime I'll just try to improve my writing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good go can't wait to see more

excellent start, needs a bit more description and building. get the feeling from where this is going this is the colmination of a long time crush on her part seems a bit over the top that she would have had the note on the beach already written out with a spare key from the hotel. and of course to already have a engraved key made and with her at the end seems a bit far fetched. But if you let go of that it is a good start

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Liked it

Keep building on this story. I now have a cousin who I only recently re-connected with. We have been hooking up for about 5 months now, and so often that all I have to do is think about her and I get hard--like now.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgabout 13 years ago
I hate run-on sentences!

Please, please, PLEASE learn that most paragraphs contain more than one sentence! I haven't finished reading this one as I have a hard time sorting out the thoughts and redoing the punctuation in my mind to make sense out of it.

Get a good editor and keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Engrved Key

Hey, I thought the engraved key was a great "cherry on the top of the ice cream" of the story. I liked it. Keep writing.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Cousin's Reunion The past is rekindled with a long awaited reunion.in Incest/Taboo
Cousin Dana Sunbathing with cousin Dana leads to more.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
In The Hot Tub with Cousin Stacy Ch. 01 Cousins enjoy an intimate occasion in the hot tub.in Incest/Taboo
It Was Worth Waking Up Drunk sister and friends take a ride from younger brother.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories