Favours Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bran's hands went to her ass, lifting her off of his cock. He lifted them up and placed Tatiana gently on her back on the bed, pulling her night gown up further. Climbing on top of her, she felt him position herself at her entrance and resume thrusting, his shaft rubbing against her clit with each thrust.

"Come for me, Tatiana," he growled out as he continued to pound his cock in and out of her pussy. She quivered underneath the ferocity of his order, and she snaked her hand down her body, her fingers finding her clit. She felt herself getting closer and closer, her pussy clenching around his hard cock, her legs trembling. She rubbed herself to climax underneath him, feeling the orgasm growing and growing until it exploded inside her, making her toes curl and eyes roll back in her head. He continued to thrust in and out of her, each thrust brushing against her sensitive clit, until she felt him cum inside her.

When at last he was finished, they collapsed on the bed together a sweaty, tangled mess.

12