FAWC 1: Curse of "The Bitch"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saxon_Hart
Saxon_Hart
1,159 Followers

Unfortunately Elise lacks the basic ability to keep her nose out of others' business and she's overly opinionated and uppity. If she thinks you are not up to snuff, she has no qualms about letting you, and everyone else she talks to know about it.

I have made it a point in my daily dealings to keep away from people like Elise. She and others like her contribute more to the misery of others than they know. So when I came upon Elise Meyer sitting in her husband's broken down Ford pickup two nights ago I knew I was fucked.

If I stopped to help out I'd have to deal with her nosy ass. If I blew on by it would be all over town what an un-chivalrous douchebag I am. So opting for the lesser of two evils I stopped.

"Oh hi Christopher!" she said as I approached her vehicle. My mother never even called me Christopher. Chris is actually short for Christian; which was my grandmother's dying wish for my mom to name me that even though the woman is still alive.

"Hi Mrs. Meyer," she reportedly hates being called that. "What seems to be the problem?"

"Well I just don't know. I was tooling along and all of the sudden the engine died and I coasted off of the road. Four people drove right on past. Can you imagine that?"

"No ma'am, I can't," I lied. I opened the hood on the truck and looked around. I'm no Mr. Goodwrench, but I do know my way around an engine. I couldn't see anything immediately wrong and told her so.

"Darn. Well Christopher, if you'll be kind enough to give me a ride to my house, I can call Dale and he can have it towed. I can't wait for my Buick to be fixed."

I cringed at the thought of being stuck in an automobile for the two mile drive to her house. I looked in vain for some visual cause to her problem. Once again finding nothing, I resigned my fate and closed the hood.

We made some small talk as I drove her home. I asked her about library fund raisers and she went into a big spiel about needing more public participation. I felt like I was at a fundraiser, but at least she wasn't asking me personal questions or telling me about which people were fucking each other around town.

I was constantly catching myself taking sidelong glances at her. I was enrapt with the way her tits moved under the chambray shirt she wore, and the way the blue jeans showed off the shapeliness of her thighs.

When we reached her driveway I pulled in and put my car in park. I turned to look at her as she continued to talk. I imagined her lips and tongue working on my cock while I played with those firm tits. I hoped my sunglasses were hiding where my eyes kept going, but I figured she was too into her speech to care much that I was inspecting the goods.

Suddenly she stopped speaking and kissed me full on the mouth. Her tongue probed and I found myself kissing her back. She broke the kiss and said "That's for looking at me like a man should look at a woman. Dale doesn't see me that way anymore and most people around town only see what I do, not what I am."

I didn't know what to say. For a moment I contemplated playing dumb, but she'd obviously been paying better attention to what I was doing than I thought. The whole thing was surreal. Every guy I know has dreamed of fucking Elise Meyer, but none of them would ever actually do it.

"I've always thought you were a good looking woman Mrs. Meyer," I said.

"Christopher, damn it! Call me Elise."

"I will if you'll call me Chris."

"Ok Chris, I saw you looking at me like you appreciate the way I look even though I was prattling on about mundane shit and dressed like a ranch hand. Christo, I mean Chris that meant a lot to me." The look on her face at that moment would have melted the iciest of hearts. "It means a lot to feel wanted in the basic sense of the word."

I was searching for something suave to say when she kissed me again. I know she had to feel my cock starting to harden because when she pulled away she looked down at my crotch. "Hmm," she sighed. "Do you know how long it's been for me Chris?" She looked into the back seat of my Eldorado as she asked her hypothetical question. "It's been a year and a half. Dale last made love to me on my 43rd birthday. Do you know the last time I did it in the back seat of a car?"

"No, but I assume it's been longer since you have than I have." Was I really discussing back seat sex with the Sherriff's wife in his drive way? Certainly I was about to get a speech about promiscuity or something.

"Chris, I like to tell everybody I lost my virginity to Dale on our wedding night. But I actually lost it two years before in the stock room of Charlie's Grocery. I had dated Tommy Simms off and on and we had necked quite a bit. One day I was in the store talking to him when the urge overtook our good judgment."

"Tommy took me into the back and I lay down on a stack of boxes. Of course it was quick, it was bad, and it was painful. It was the first time for both of us. Just as I was pulling my panties back up, old Charlie walked into the room. When he asked what we were doing, I told him I had been looking for fresh bananas and Tommy had brought me back here to see if we could find fresher ones that were in the display."

"I'm not sure Charlie bought that, but I grabbed a bunch of bananas and took them to the cashier and left. Tommy later told me that Charlie had read him the riot act about taking customers into the stockroom."

It struck me as odd that her story was so close to a scenario that I had for my Jimmy DeBone story. My cock grew rock hard though, picturing Elise getting fucked on a stack of boxes.

"After Tommy, I wouldn't have sex again until my wedding night. Tommy joined the navy and shipped out a month after our tryst in the store. He met other women and I met Dale. I have never had sex in the back seat of a car Chris." With that she kicked off her shoes and climbed up over the seat and into the back seat.

"It's nice and roomy back here Chris. Please join me."

"You have got to be fucking kidding me!! What are you waiting for asshole?" my inner horn dog screamed at me. What was I waiting for? I quickly removed my shoes and clambered over the seat.

"What took you so long? It's not nice to keep a lady waiting."

She unbuttoned her shirt and I was treated to the sight of one of the nicest pairs of tits I had ever seen on a woman, regardless of age. I had been with twenty-somethings that weren't as firm in the rack department as Elise was.

They had to be a c cup, but showed no sign of sag. Her nipples grew erect in front of my eyes. Elise's breathing was becoming ragged and we hadn't even touched each other yet. It didn't take me long to change that.

She moaned as I caressed her spectacular chest. I couldn't believe how firm her tits were. I rolled a nipple between my thumb and forefinger eliciting an ecstatic sound from Elise. "Suck on them baby. Suck my nipples please?"

She shrugged out of her shirt as I began to suck on her nipples. Suddenly a thought hit me and I stopped cold in my suckling; "She's married to the fucking Sherriff!"

Then, as if she had read my mind she said, "Don't worry about Dale either baby. He's patrolling the north part of the county with Deputy Denise today. I don't expect him home for hours." The way she spit the name Denise out, I gathered that she must suspect Dale was getting some deputy trim on the side. Doing the math in my head, I figured out that Denise Shaw had been hired on at the Sherriff's department around the time of Elise's 43rd birthday.

I knew of at least six other guys who were also currently nailing the good deputy on occasion, and at least fifteen that had nailed her prior. So maybe it was a good thing for Elise that Dale never touched her anymore.

"I'm just glad that you haven't fucked her Chris. Really glad! Because baby I need a good fucking." This nosy woman knew a lot, but who was I to complain? I knew to stay away from Deputy Denise when I found out that she had fucked Greg Davis, Justin Martin and Todd VonSydow in the space of 36 hours.

I have always been the long haired kid who gets labeled as a troublemaker. All through school I was blamed for a lot of things I didn't do. It wasn't until late in my senior year that people woke up to the fact that I wasn't as big of a fuck head as I was rumored to be. And now here I was with one of the people who had perpetuated rumors wanting me to fuck her.

I kept sucking her nipples and she was moaning. I was getting so lost in what I was doing I didn't think about the fact that we were in her drive way, ten feet off of a public street and the street lights hadn't even kicked on yet.

She started sucking on my earlobe and I was about to go nuts. Her ragged breath sounded like the sweetest of music. After a few minutes I started reaching down to her waist toward the opening of her jeans.

"No." she said pushing me back. "I want to do something first baby." She reached down and undid my jeans and pulled them off of me. "I knew you were a bad boy," she said when she discovered I wasn't wearing any underwear. She discarded my jeans into the front seat and began kissing her way up my thighs.

I was shaking by time she got to my balls. She let a hot blast of breath over them "Are you cold Chris? You're shaking like a leaf."

"I'm sure not cold. I've just never imagined anything like this."

"Oh baby. Your ride is just beginning."

Using just the tip of her tongue she licked my cock up and down the main ridge from my sac to the slit. She'd circle the tip and then repeat the process. I was a twitching panting mess by time she reached the tip for the fifth time. I think she was taking perverse pleasure in torturing me. She kept her light licking up for what seemed like forever. I was dying to cum by time she stopped.

"Oh baby. It's been a long time since I have given pleasure to anyone like that. Now come right over here and open your present."

I shifted over and kissed her full on the mouth. After I broke the kiss, I kissed down her neck and across her collarbones. I worked my way back down to her tits. As I was working her nipples over with my tongue and lips I was unfastening her jeans. Shortly they joined mine in the front seat as did the turquoise panties she wore.

She was completely bald under her panties. I kissed down her stomach and took my time kissing down her mound towards her pussy. Her breathing was getting ragged again and I could feel her muscles tensing.

When I got to the top of her slit, I skipped over her pussy and started nibbling and kissing her thighs. "Oh you naughty boy! Teasing me like that." She moaned. "Don't stop."

I had no intention of stopping. I put my hands under the backs of her knees and raised her up. I was rewarded with "Oh my fucking God!" when I probed her ass with my tongue. "I didn't even know that was possible," she squealed as her orgasm hit her several minutes later.

She let out a disappointed sounding "Oh" when I quit using my tongue on her asshole, but her disappointment didn't last for long. I attacked her clit with a vengeance. Her next orgasm exploded from her as I began sucking her clit while I wiggled a finger inside her pussy.

She grabbed ahold of my head and held on like a bronco rider as I elicited her third orgasm. I had never made a woman cum so many times in such a small time span before.

"Oh fuck. Enough baby. Please just fuck me now? Please?"

I stopped working on her pussy and kissed my way back up her body. I did stop and pay attention to her nipples for a moment, but she pulled me up further and stuck her tongue down my throat. We were still kissing as I aligned the head of my cock with her entrance and started pushing in. She let out a squeal of delight as I bottomed out in her wet hole.

Sherriff Dale Meyer is a large man. He stands 6 foot 5 inches tall and probably weighs in the neighborhood of 250 pounds. It seems to me that a guy that size would have destroyed Elise's petite pussy. All I could think as I pushed into her was "Fuck she's tight."

As I have said before, I'm not porn star material. I'm not tiny either, but her pussy felt like it had never had a man in it. I started pumping into her slowly. She had me so worked up it was taking every bit of concentration I had not to shoot my load on the first few thrusts.

"Oh fuck baby, this is just what I needed. Oh yeah! Fuck me hard now sweetheart. Fuck me hard!"

As I began to pound into her, she dug her heels into my ass cheeks and her fingernails into my back. I knew I was going to have marks from this experience. I managed to hold off my orgasm long enough for her to cum and come down somewhat. As she was recovering I slowly moved in and out of her.

She kept kissing me and telling me how much she was loving it. I thought more than once that Sherriff Dale must be a complete dumbass to fuck that skank Denise while he had a quality woman at home waiting for him. Denise was a good looking woman, but he was definitely trading down.

After she had recovered for a few minutes I began picking the pace back up. She was panting and squealing again and I was getting totally lost in the moment. Then I remembered an old trick and re-positioned myself so that I was driving into her at a different angle. I knew my cock was hitting her g-spot with nearly every thrust.

"Oh fuck baby! I don't know what you're doing but don't fucking stop!"

I started pounding into her, relishing the feeling of my balls slapping her firm ass hard enough to make sounds. I was fighting a losing battle though as I felt my orgasm building up to the point of no return. At that same moment she was experiencing her first g-spot orgasm.

I had made one girl squirt before, but I was shocked when she screamed out "Oh fuck!!" and sprayed cum all over my crotch. I lost all pretenses and shot my load deep into her hungry wet hole.

As we lay there holding each other and panting, I began to survey the scene. I was instantly reminded of the car sex scene in "Titanic" where you could see the hand print on the wet steamy window. There were several such prints on my own steamed windows.

After several minutes she spoke, "I have never felt that before in my life Chris. Damn I don't know exactly what you did to me but I loved every second of it."

"And I had to fight every thrust to keep from being a quick draw McGraw. I need to find you broke down on the side of the road more often."

"After this you just might," she said as she started pulling her clothes from the front seat. "Damn it, why couldn't I be twenty years younger? I would love to have a life with an attentive lover like you."

"I wouldn't complain. No one bit. I'm not even sure you'd have to be twenty years younger. I like you just the way you are."

"Yes, but twenty years younger, would mean twenty more years of fucking you."

Soon we were both dressed. I gave her a kiss and started my car to leave. "Chris," she said, "I really do men it about you might find me broken down more often. Come by the Library Thursday evening and see me. If Dale can play with Deputy Denise then I can have you. We'll just be the cuter couple." She smiled at me and headed for her door. I watched her gorgeous ass as she walked to the entry way and went inside, then I backed out of the driveway and turned toward home. Three blocks away I passed Dale Meyer headed the other way. "Idiot," I thought.

I had no illusions of Elise divorcing him and running off with me. I should have felt bad about fucking a married woman, but somehow I didn't. If Dale was stupid enough to cheat on her, then I was more than happy to give her what she needed. It's just a pity that I'll never see her again.

I'm almost back to the bridge. I'm just going to hole up like I was, and should have stayed earlier. I slow down and move as quietly as I can. I don't know why, but once again that feeling overtook me and I decided to err on the side of caution.

I stop and peer into the darkness under the bridge. I couldn't see well enough to discern if it was vacant or not. Just as I am about to make my move to scurry under the bridge, I smell cigarette smoke.

I move closer to the river and crawl into a thicket. I crawl on my belly until I have a clear view under the bridge. For a moment I don't see anything, and then I see the cherry glow as the smoker takes a drag. He is hooding the cherry trying to hide it from view. If I had not gotten lower I wouldn't have seen it. Off to my right I hear someone moving through the brush. I hold my breath and hope they aren't using flashlights to light their way, if they are they'll see me for sure.

I almost scream out loud when someone kicks my foot. "I'm fucked!" I get ready to make a dash into the river and hopefully they'll not react fast enough to shoot me before I can cross and hit the woods on the other side.

"Fucking roots! Fucking trail! Fucking chasing shadows through the fucking dark," I hear an angry voice muttering as the owner lumbers on toward the bridge. For a moment I think I have wet my pants. It takes me a few minutes to stop shaking.

I can just make out his shape as he approaches the bridge. I can hear them whispering to each other, but I cannot tell what they are saying. I quickly roll across the trail and into the tall grass on the other side. Chagrined that my hidey hole is now ocupado, I begin belly crawling through the grass towards town.

I belly crawl for a good fifteen minutes before I even consider popping my head up to see where I am. I quickly look around and can't see the bridge, nor can I definitively tell where I am exactly. Ten more minutes of crawling, on all fours now, I don't think I need to belly crawl, brings me within ten feet of the park.

I can see the slide and the swings, and I know fifty feet from the slide is the entrance to the pool. That would be a wonderful place to hide, but I know that they would catch me there for sure.

I have to move across the playground and across the front of the pool area. The pool is lit with security lighting so I'll be exposed until I get to the other side of the pool enclosure. After that I have a forty yard dash to the street across the pool parking lot, which is also lit up. Then there's a dash across the street and down half of the block to an alley. If I make it to that alley I have to go two blocks to get to the bus station.

I crawl to the edge of the grass and observe the park as best I can. I can see clear to the street. The only thing I can't see is about half of the pool's parking lot. Any number of people could be waiting there, but it's a risk I have to take.

I get up and make a sprint for the pool entrance. I keep expecting a shot to ring out as I run across the playground, weaving around the swings and the ducks on springs. I reach the pool building and duck into the entrance. I take a moment to catch my breath, I can't stay too long or I will be seen.

I peek around the edge of the doorway toward the street. I see no one so I make my last sprint, praying that there is nobody in the part of the parking lot I can't see. As soon as I clear the building I see four vehicles in the parking lot. I glance that way as I sprint to the street. So far no one has jumped out of the cars or started them up to chase me. As I hit the side walk and head for the alley it dawns on me that those vehicles likely belong to the guys who were down by the river.

I'm hoping that no one who is looking for me is nearby because I can hear my footsteps echoing as I run to the alley's mouth. I hit the alley and continue running about half way down it. I stop near a trash dumpster to catch my breath. I don't hear any pursuers so I am beginning to feel somewhat confident that I might actually get out of this alive.

It seems absurd to think that two days ago life was pretty normal for me, or what had begun to pass as normal. After having sex with two women in the span of a week, I thought my normal might be changing. After years of seeking sex and finding rejection, sex was now seeking me.

Saxon_Hart
Saxon_Hart
1,159 Followers