Fay Bargains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Impossible...

"Oh my, didn't you turn out nice," the Lady said.

"What? How?" said the voice that I was begrudgingly starting to accept as my own.

"Surely you haven't forgotten our deal?" she said with mock innocence.

"But this, you can't. I mean, that's not the way the rules work. A faerie can't add or subtract, they can only twist. This isn't twisting the rules, it's outright making them up! What part of... this was required to make me healthy?"

"Not that part of the deal, silly. Don't you remember the son you promised me?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh," she laughed, "did you not understand what that meant? And here I thought you knew all the rules."

"But-"

"It's simple, of course. If we'd merely coupled, why, the child could have been any gender. I didn't ask for a child, I asked for a son. So I decided to go ahead and borrow your masculinity. Permanently.

"Really, it's not like I was going to actually carry that thing around for nine months. Think of what it would do to my figure! But hey, now you're healthy and cancer free. Isn't it wonderful?"

"Not going to carry the- No! That's impossible!"

I looked down. Past the breasts jutting from my chests and to the still flat stomach. I felt it, rubbing the smooth surface, imagining it swell. Impossible! I was a man. But my hand drifted down to the unfamiliar slit that had replaced the penis that had long been such an important part of me. It came away sticky.

"Trust me, it's entirely possible. Congratulations dear, you're going to become a mommy."

"No..."

"I think that concludes our business, my dear," the faerie said. "You're healthy, and the baby boy you promised is on its way. I'll see you in nine months. Goodbye."

"But, you can't. I need to-"

"Good. Bye."

Each word filled with power and malice, though her smile never broke for an instant. I stared up at her, but she just looked back in a flat, unyielding stare. Never mind her power, I wasn't even larger than her anymore!

At last I hung my head in defeat, and bent to gather my clothes.

Unchanged, they were huge on me, baggy and near impossible to walk in even with the belt cinched all the way. I opened my wallet, seeing my old face stare back as I counted the contents. Fifty dollars cash, a pair of credit cards that would work only if nobody looked at me, and keys that didn't matter unless I could find a way past my building's doorman. What in the world would I do?

Feeling like a child playing dressup, I shuffled from the room. My knees got caught in the bottom of my shirt, and each step threatening to send my sagging trousers to the floor. Options flashed through my mind and were discarded just as quick. People who owed me favors, but had no reason to believe I was actually me. Secret accounts, even those under a false name, still assumed that a middle aged man would be collecting from them. A car, but my license wasn't exactly valid anymore. Where would I even drive to?

"Or," she said when I was right at the threshold. I paused.

"Or, you could work for me. I have no use for a pudgy middle aged old coot, but there are always uses for a good looking young woman. Even one who's been knocked up."

I froze. Hating myself for even considering the offer.

No, I wouldn't do it. No way. I wasn't going to become one of Them. One of the Lady's girls.

Holding my belt up, I stepped from the room. At the far end of the room, one of the bouncers held open a back door. Clearly, I was no longer welcome in the main room. I looked down the hall, the lights dim and fading. Just a long stretch of darkness ending in the blackness of outside. Light rain pattered down onto the alleyway beyond.

I nibbled my lip, recoiling from the darkness. Terrified and intimidated as I tried to imagine myself taking the next step, trying to think of some way forward.

I was the mayor, damn it! I wasn't going to become some cheap two-bit floozy. But then... I'd been the mayor. I knew exactly what happened to pretty young girls with no support. What did I have going for me? No documentation, no credentials, and a baby on the way. No system in the world would have me in it, no background check would ever pass.

What did that world of darkness have to offer me? I looked back at the warm light of the Lady's sitting room, torn between two impossible decisions.

I had to make a choice.

Ryan Francis Fitzgerald pulled into the motel parking lot, nervously looking around for journalists. He shouldn't be here, not so close to the election, especially not when he was ahead in the polls.

By all rights, he should never have had a chance, not against the party machine that had ruled the city for more than half a century. The sudden death of a mayor expected to sit in office for decades had come as a complete shock to entire political landscape. With the deputy mayor an ineffective figurehead, the entire party devolved into infighting that might really give him a chance to shake up the corruption that had become so endemic. A once in a lifetime opportunity, and here he was jeopardizing it for a callgirl in a cheap motel.

It was madness.

But when push came to shove, he couldn't live without her. It wasn't that she was beautiful, though she was stunningly gorgeous. Nor was it her sensuality, though the girl was absolutely insatiable in bed. No, there was something about her, something intangible. Like she understood him better than anyone he'd ever met, man or woman. Understood his needs, his concerns. Like she got what it meant to be a politician trying to play this cutthroat game, and knew exactly what to do to make everything better. Never in his life had he connected with someone on such a deep level, and he couldn't bear the thought of giving her up.

Startling for someone of her age, she also turned out to have a keen political mind. Though he'd put in a lot of work, her suggestions had been instrumental in turning this campaign from a strong also-ran into the powerful frontrunner he had become. The inevitable victor instead of an interesting footnote. All this from a paid escort. It was unbelievable.

"Coleen!" he gasped in delight as soon as he opened the doors and saw her. She was waiting for him on the bed, wearing nothing but the flimsiest of lingerie. Even in the cheap, low powered bulbs that lit the room, her golden hair sparkled as she tossed it over her shoulder. Her legs slipped open, parted oh so enticingly as she beckoned him over.

He rushed over to her, planting a deep kiss on her lips, his hands eagerly exploring the luscious body they had come to learn so well. As they slid up the fabric of her babydoll nightgown, he felt the round bulge just starting to form in her stomach, pausing to lean down and kiss it. Her child. Their child.

What he should have done was obvious. Send her away, pay her off, cover this entire thing up and make sure it never saw the light of day. He couldn't do that. Though they'd known one another for such a short time, already he couldn't bear the thought of being without her. Instead, he had picked out a ring.

By the time he'd even thought about pulling off her black lace panties, she'd already finished with his suit trousers and was slowly stroking his cock. He moved between her parted legs, eyes locked on hers. Watching the wonder and desire in her as he lowered himself on her. It didn't take long until she was moaning eagerly.

Yes, he just had to wait until after the election, and they could be together for real. The media would have an apoplexy, but there was nothing he couldn't handle with her by his side. Soon, very soon, they would be together forever as husband and wife.

12