Fay Ch. 02

Story Info
Two first times.
10.4k words
4.53
27.9k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers

Reading the first chapter will bring you up to date for this one. Strong sexual content.

*

Several weeks had past and Fay was starting her day at work and looked at the schedule for which patients were due today. She worked at a VA hospital in the physical therapy department teaching arm amputees how to use their prosthetics. She had lost all of her right arm and part of the shoulder joint and her right leg was paralyzed and over 3 inches shorter than the left. She did not like to wear her arm all the time so she left it at work. In fact she had three arms and put the one on that matched what the patient was using.

Mark was her second patient and he was getting along great. His leg wounds had healed and he did have to have more surgery on his damaged right arm. They had to remove it just above the elbow. It was healing good now and he should be fitted for his right arm prosthetic in a week or so. He was doing great with his left arm, also an above elbow amputation. They went through strengthening exercises for both arms and then she helped him put his arm back on and they worked through various things with it. They had been concentrating on using the hooks for being able to pick things up and grasp small objects.

Margo was in after lunch and since they had gone out together she had changed her attitude completely and done very well. She was very close to being able to leave the hospital. She was finished with her leg prosthetic treatments and just fine tuning her left arm movements with her prosthesis. She told Fay she was being discharged this Friday and that she wanted to get together with her to celebrate some time. Fay said that sounds like a plan. Margo said that's good and told Fay she was going to be living with another patient she had met for a while. Fay wrote the address down and after hugging each other, Margo returned to her room.

Tim was next on the list and she picked up his new prosthetic arm from storage and started up to see him in his room. She had left her hook arm on this time as she was going to need it to help put his arm on. His door was closed and she tapped with her hook arm and he said come in. She stuck her head in and asked if he was decent. He said yes and she said rats, I was hoping you weren't. She pushed the door open and he then saw his new arm and was very pleased it was time for more therapy. As Fay got closer to the bed she noticed his full body cast was gone. She put the arm on a chair and they hugged.

He said the nurse had just left from cleaning up the mess and he did not have a gown on yet. Fay said that's too bad and pulled the sheet back to take a look. He was starting to get hard she noticed. She had been getting him off for a while so it was not the first time she had seen him. His skin was very pale and scaly from being so dry. She asked him if they had put any lotion on him and he said no. She let the cover back down and got his arm and got it on him.

Both of his legs were gone at the hip and his right arm was gone at the shoulder and they had been working on the strength in his shoulder. It was one of the exercises Fay had worked on with him for some time. It was important that it did because it was how he opened and closed the hooks on his left prosthesis. When he moved his right shoulder forward, it pulled a wire that opened them and when he relaxed it back to normal it allowed the hooks to close.

Tim had been working on sitting up in bed putting pressure on his legless hips. The pain was all gone now. Fay had the head of the bed sitting almost all the way up and she showed him how to move his shoulder back and forth and then made adjustments to the length of the wire to the hooks. When she had them right, that is what they worked on first, his opening and closing them. One of the important points was to not just suddenly relax his shoulder and let the hooks snap shut, but to do it slowly as some things he might want to grasp might be fragile. A wide rubber band was around the base of the hooks where they were attached to the arm to close them, and keep them closed, until he moved his shoulder to open them.

Next she showed him how to flex the lower part of the arm up. This was going to take a lot of practice, first to get the strength up and second, the movement necessary to do it. They worked on its use and soon the hour was up and Tim realized how tired he was. Fay told him to take a nap, that she had some charting to do and left. Tim did fall asleep quickly with a smile on his face that he had his arm and would be ok now. Fay went out to the nurse's station and charted all that she had done with him. One of the nurses had some questions about another of her patients and they talked for a while.

Fay then went to the supply room and got a bottle of skin lotion and a large towel. She went back into Tim's room, locked the door and into his bathroom. She removed her bra and left her top unbuttoned. She had to wake him up telling him it had been almost 35 minutes that he was asleep. She told him she wanted to get some lotion on him before his tray came. She pulled the sheet back and warmed some lotion in her hand. She started applying it at his neck and worked her way down his body. The closer her hand got to his cock, the larger it got. They grinned at each other a couple of times. When she got to his hard cock, she surprised him though by telling him she was going to turn him over on to the towel so she could do his back.

Fay acted like it was nothing and then stifled a laugh after he could not see her face. She applied lots of lotion to his back and rubbed it in good. He was moaning in pleasure as she got the whole area covered. She even applied some to his hip area where his legs had been. She then turned him over and he was harder that she had ever seen him. He said that her hand on his hip area had really turned him on. She put some lotion in her hand and took hold of his hard cock and massaged it firmly. Large amounts of pre-cum started flowing and she moved the towel up to catch what she knew was about to happen. She also pulled gently on his catheter with her hook arm and the balloon on the inside of his bladder pulled against his prostate. She saw his balls rapidly pull up and he started ejaculating jet after jet of cum. She had never seen him get so much out.

She kept masturbating him and pulling against his prostate as long as he was flowing and finally got it all out. She threw the towel with the other dirty linen, covered Tim up and washed her hand and put her lab coat back on as quickly as she could as she knew his tray was due any time. The door had not been unlocked 2 minutes and dietary was bringing his tray in. Tim and Fay both laughed after the person left. She put his head back up and fed him his dinner. He told her how glad he was to have his arm, that it meant he was really on the way back now. She smiled at him and leaned forward to kiss his forehead. She had to admit to herself she was feeling something for Tim.

She was sitting on the side of the bed with him after dinner, and finally told him she had something to tell him......that she was looking forward to his doing something to her. He asked what and she opened her lab coat, unbuttoned her top again and exposed her breast. Can you guess Fay asked? Tim started laughing hard and said yes, you want me to grab your nipple with my hooks!! Fay could not believe he had guessed it but said yes, that's it, how did you know? He said he had been thinking about doing it for some time, another reason he wanted to get his arm so bad. Two great minds sure do think alike Fay said.

Tim said show me how to do it and Fay removed her lab coat so he could see her prosthetic arm and went through it with him. After about 20 minutes of trial and error he had hold of her nipple which was very large and hard by now. The stock, very firm, rubber band was on his hooks and they were tight on her. Fay's eyes got huge, her mouth opened and she came right there. Her hand flew up to his hooks but instead of pulling them off she pulled them even tighter to her large breast pushing them and her nipple into the firm tissue. She finally settled down and said she could not believe that happened. Tim was ecstatic he was able to make it happen.

Fay leaned forward and kissed him long and hard on the lips and he returned it. She realized she had not locked the door and they broke it off. Tim, grinning at her, asked if she would use her hooks on his cock sometime. Fay said sure, be glad to. Tim finally released her tit and Fay rubbed her nipple with her fingers again enjoying the feelings it caused her. She removed his arm, got him comfortable in bed and said good night as her hand took hold of his short arm stump. She picked up his arm and left. Everyone was gone when she got back to the department so she put his arm away and headed home.

She took her usual evening shower when she got home and used the shower wand to direct the stream at her clit and get off. She noticed her nipple was still very red and hard where Tim had latched on to it. Being with Tim and getting him off had her very aroused. It did not take long at all for her to have a big orgasm. She washed, dried and got back in her wheelchair. She went to the kitchen and fixed a light supper and headed to her computer. She had several friends around the country and by the time she answered their e-mails she was tired and ready for bed. She called Margo having forgotten to ask her if she had a ride home. Margo said she had a ride home but not for Saturday evening so Fay said she would come and pick her up.

Fay had just gotten in bed and the light off when the phone rang. It was Sheri and she was excited saying she had bumped into a man that she was interested in. She really had bumped into him at the place she worked. He was on the wrong side of the hall and as they came around a corner she hit him. He is blind she said and when he reached out, he grabbed her prosthetic arm to keep her from falling. He was surprised at both bumping into her and that her arm was so hard. Sheri said she was sorry for bumping him and that he had hold of her prosthetic arm since she was an amputee. It did not seem to bother him and he continued to hold it she said. She told him she had been in Iraq and he said he had also. He asked her if she would like to get together and talk some more and Sheri said great without even thinking.

They exchanged phone numbers and said they would talk tonight. He should be calling anytime but Sheri had a question for her.....should she tell him how bad she was really injured on the phone or wait and see if he wanted to get together with her. Fay suggested she wait until they were together and Sheri said she thought so also. Sheri said she would talk to her later and they disconnected. Fay went to sleep with a big smile thinking about Tim and Sheri.

The next day Fay planned her day and part of her plan was to get Tim up in a wheelchair for the first time. She worked through her daily patients and then went up on the floor to see Tim taking a wheelchair and his arm with her. His door was open and she went in. He gave her a huge smile and asked what was up. She told him now that he was out of his cast he needed to be getting up and around more. Tim said he was all for that. Fay had brought him some t-shirts and pajama bottoms, although he did not have much to cover up left. She knew he would feel more comfortable in them though.

She got his arm on him along with the t-shirt and pj's and then some help to get him over into the wheelchair. She fastened a belt around his upper chest and the wheelchair to keep him from toppling over and out of it. He kept a close eye on her prosthetic arm, watching just what she did and how she did it. Fay saw him and said remember, you are lucky and have a lot more arm left than I do. I don't even have a shoulder to work with. Grinning he said yes but you look sexier in yours than I do. The both laughed. Fay was able to push him out into the hall leaving her crutch behind and instead using the wheelchair to help her walk.

Everyone on the floor was very glad to see him up and around and congratulated him as they went by. Fay asked him a couple of times how he was doing and he said great now. There was still some sun out and she took him out on the roof top to get some. Tim said it sure felt great and the first time he had been in sunlight for almost 5 months. Fay saw that the evening meal trays were coming out so she took him back to his room. When they got there she asked him if he needed to go back to bed or wanted to sit up a while longer and start to learn how to feed himself. Tim said he was ok to stay up a while longer and wanted to learn how to feed himself.

They had been working with his arm for about a week now and Fay put a fork in his hooks and adjusted it asking him to try and get a piece of meat she had cut up to his mouth. She demonstrated with her arm and he tried it with his. Tim learned right away about the falling food syndrome as the meat toppled off the fork. She told him if at all possible, stab the food you are trying to eat. He managed to do so after several tries and got it up close to his mouth. The next thing he learned was just how close he could get it, or not, and then he had to move his head to get it in his mouth. It was not like when he had an arm to take the food right to his mouth.

After almost 5 minutes he got the meat in his mouth and they both celebrated. Fay then fed him some so it would not get cold and he tried again with another food. This time it went quicker but he was pooped out by now. Fay fed him the rest of the try and got some help to get him back in bed. They were both very happy with the progress that was made today. She showed him the rest of the underwear and put it in his drawer. Fay went back to the bed and told him how proud she was of him, gave him a goodnight kiss and headed out. She returned his arm and the wheelchair to the department and headed home.

She no more than got into her place and the phone rang. It was Sheri now more excited as Rog, the blind guy, had asked her out! What should she do!! Fay laughed and said go out with him silly. What will he think of me she asked? He's blind Fay said, remember? But what if.......Sheri started and Fay knew what she was getting at, sex! Fay asked her if she cared that he was blind and she said it does not matter to me and then it finally dawned on Sheri that he did not care either. She snickered and said guess I am being silly aren't I. Fay said no, just careful and you should be but don't pass up opportunities like this one. Sheri said thanks and that she would let her know what happened.

Sheri put the phone on the cradle and headed to the kitchen to fix herself something to eat. She and Rog had talked for almost an hour last night on the phone. They really did not get into their injuries much, just about earlier life and where they came from. Sheri made up her mind tonight that they had to talk more about their injuries and where they were at right now. Those that had been in Iraq were almost 30 now and if they were going to have a good life decisions needed to be made. After dinner and the kitchen cleaned up, Sheri stretched out on her bed and called Rog. He answered right away and said good timing; he was just going to call her.

They talked about their day at work and then Sheri asked him how he was doing getting along being blind. Rog said well, as you can imagine, it is an eye opening experience and they both laughed. He said he was now ok with it, but it had taken some time to get adjusted. He had a good job and the people there were fantastic to work with. He had not dated much before he went into the army and was still the same now. But something had really gotten his attention about Sheri, but he had not figured out just what yet. It was something he definitely wanted to work on though. What about you he asked?

Sheri was quiet for a minute or so and Rog seemed to realize it was hard for her to talk about it. She finally explained that she and her partner were moving a tank from the repair facility to the storage place down the road. On the way a roadside IED exploded. She was quiet again for longer this time and Rog just let her move at her own pace. She finally told him what the damage was to her, total loss of her right arm, shoulder and everything else associated with it. Her left arm was gone a little more than half way to her shoulder. Again she was quiet for a while and finally said that her limbs were not blown off, but were burned so badly that they had to be removed. She explained how the lower part of the turret and her helmet and face shield have saved her face and lower body, but bad burns between. She could not tell him more right now.

Rog said that must have been very hard to get over and go through. He said he was sure the pain was much worse and lasted much longer than his problem. Sheri then asked him if he would like to get together sometime, get something to drink, whatever. Rog said he would enjoy that very much. They made plans to meet Friday after work and see what happened from there. After they got off the phone both were anxious to see what went on from there. She called Fay and told her the news. Fay suggested they come to her place and she would fix dinner and help out getting their first time together go better not being out in public. Sheri thought that was a great idea and said she would ask Rog and see what he thought.

Sheri called Rog back and told him about Fay and her suggestion they meet at her place. All she told him was that she was a physical therapist at the VA hospital and understood how hard being under public scrutiny was sometimes. Rog said that was a great idea and would enjoy meeting Fay also. Sheri said Fay had told her she would disappear after dinner and let them have alone time. Sheri also asked if he needed a ride and he said no, he had a car. It took Sheri several seconds to get that he was pulling her leg and started laughing. She told him that Fay would pick both of them up after work at their places. She got his address and they said good night again.

The next day Fay went up to see Tim at the end of her shift and he was up in his chair already. She got his arm on and had decided he could keep it now. His tray came in and she helped him feed himself and saw that he was really catching on. He was able to spend most of the day sitting up now and that was very good. She had ordered an electric wheelchair for him and it was supposed to be delivered any time. This should give him more freedom to get around now. They were talking after dinner and she asked him if he would like to come to her place for dinner next weekend. He was surprised and she told him about the passes that were available to patients. He said that sounded great and was looking forward to it.

Fay called Sheri on her way home and asked her if she wanted to go to the grocery store with her to get ready for tomorrow night. She said she would and Fay picked her up. They sat in the car for a few minutes deciding on what they were going to fix for dinner and made a list of the things needed. Fay used her wheelchair at the store as she was tired tonight. Sheri was able to push the cart and they got what they needed. They both went to Fay's place and put stuff away or on the counter ready for the next day.

Sheri had told Fay about what she had told Rog about her injuries and Fay was proud of her she said. Sheri promised she would tell him about her breast removal tomorrow also. She felt sure it would not matter to him now. She was also very comfortable now that he could not see her but knew that sometime he would probably be able to do so with his hands. Fay asked if she wanted something to happen between them and blushing and grinning she said yes. Fay asked if she needed her pussy shaved and Sheri said yes and more than that. They went to the bedroom and undressed each other.

rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers