Fay Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the shower Fay shaved Sheri's pussy and legs and then ate her good. She came several times then returned the treat to Fay. As they were getting dry and dressed Fay asked if she thought anything might happen tomorrow night and Sheri said she did not know but sort of hoped it might. Fay told her the guest room was ready and available if needed. Sheri thanked her for being such a good friend and finally admitted to her that she was right; someone would come along for her. Fay took Sheri home and headed back to her place.

Sheri called Rog when she got home and he said he was very glad she called as he had figured out why he was attracted to her. He said he was hesitant to tell her but wanted to be honest with her. She said go ahead, I won't get mad. Rog said he had forgotten that in high school he had gotten interested in a girl that had one arm missing. They never got to go out together as he was too shy to ask her out, but he remembered how much she attracted him. He was attracted to amputees and when he grabbed hold of her prosthetic arm the first time it got his memory going. Sheri laughed and said so you want me for my body and not my mind. This got Rog laughing and said how about I get both of them. Sheri said deal.

Fay went up to Tim's at lunch time and explained why she could not stay after work. She also told him the doctor had approved his pass for next week. She asked him to be thinking about what he wanted to eat. After she helped him with lunch, she left and headed home from work, early for once. She got dinner in the oven and headed for a shower. After, she called Sheri and asked how she was doing. She said she was a nervous mess and could not decide what to wear. Fay started laughing and said do you remember that Rog is blind and she said......oh. They had a good laugh and Fay told her to please be waiting down stairs at the door.

Dinner was doing just fine and she got some other stuff ready and left to pick up Sheri and Rog. She got Sheri first and then over to Rog's place. He also lived in an apartment but was at the front door waiting. Sheri got out to get him and offered her prosthetic arm to guide him to the van. She helped him into the front passenger seat and got his seat belt on. She gave him a kiss and introduced him to Fran. He was surprised when he grasp her hooks but got a big grin and held on to them for a few extra seconds. Sheri got in the back of the van as it was much easier for her. They chatted on the way back to Fay's and again Sheri helped him out and gave him her arm.

They got into Fay's house and sat on the patio for a few minutes talking. Fay filled Rob in on her injuries and what she did at work. She asked if he would like to join them in the kitchen while dinner was finished up and he said great. Fay had clued Sheri in on how to tell him how his food was arranged on his plate and where stuff was in front of him. Fay dished the stuff up and set the plate in front of Rog. Sheri did a perfect job of telling him where things were located without making him feel embarrassed. Fay got the other stuff on the table and they all ate. Fay noticed Rob seemed to have learned how to eat very well and made no mess of anything.

They had a good conversation and when done she shoed both of them back to the patio and got things cleaned up. She had worn her hook prosthesis home tonight to make things easier and faster for her. Her home office was right next to her bedroom so when done in the kitchen she headed back there. She stopped in the bedroom and removed her arm and brace and used her wheelchair to get around. She moved into her office and got to work on some stuff on the computer.

Rog and Sheri were getting along great out on the patio. They were sitting side by side and Rog had asked if he could hold hands with her. Sheri said sure and put her hooks in his. He closed his around them and got a big smile. After a few minutes he lost the smile and finally said there was something he needed to tell her. He told her more about the explosion that blinded him and then added that it left a lot of scars he was told. He could also feel them with his fingers. He was worried that she would be repulsed if he removed his dark glasses. Sheri told him she did not think it would be a problem and for him to take them off. He reached up and did so and she immediately said it was not bad at all.

His eyebrows were gone as were his eyeballs and his eye lids had been sewn shut. There was a lot of scaring but it was mostly fine reddish lines, not big jagged things. She wished she had a hand to reach up and lightly touch them; instead she leaned forward and lightly kissed each eye. He pulled her to him and they shared their first kiss. Sheri figured now was a good time for her confession, so after they broke the kiss she said now it's my turn. She said to Rog she had told him that the burns were so bad they had to remove what was left of my arms. There was more, they also had to remove my breasts, I have no breasts.

Rob smiled at her and said he suspected that had happened after what she had described to him. He laughed and said since he could not see that, she was a perfect 38 D in his eyes! They both had a good laugh and again hugged and kissed. She said just to be sure you understand, I have a lot of scaring on my upper body. Rob said no problem for him, relax. He asked how she felt about the loss of her arms and Sheri said she did not mind a lot. She enjoyed the challenge of only having one "arm" to do things with, and it was not even real. I think amputees are sexy she added. I also have no problem with your liking me not having any arms. I see your reaction to holding on to my hooks and I like it. His pants had tented immediately earlier.

They kissed again and his hand went up to where her breast should have been and he lightly used his fingers to rub her chest wall. Rob broke the kiss and asked if she would like to go back to his or her place for the night. Sheri said she would love too and let's go to my place. He asked if she had any rubbers and she said not necessary, I had had my tubes tied. They went and found Fay and asked her to take them home. Fay gave her a questioning look and Sheri said Rog was going to spend the night with her. Fay said great and that she was going to stay in her wheelchair.

Rob said he did not realize she used one and she said yes, when she was home or went shopping. They got loaded up in the van and headed for Sheri's place. Rog said thanks for a great evening and that they would have to get together again. Fay said she was glad to do it and they got to Sheri's place and said good night. Fay added have fun and they all laughed. She headed back home glad that Sheri had finally found someone. She wondered if she had lost a lover. She got back home and finished her work and went to bed.

Sheri and Rog got up to her apartment. She led him to her bedroom and asked if she could undress him first then he could remove her prosthetic arm for her. He said good plan and Sheri pulled his polo shirt over his head and undid his belt and trousers. He had to help some with the buttons but let her do as much as she could. She slipped them and his under pants off and his nice big cock was sticking straight out. She gently grasp it with her hooks and stroked it a few times. She then took him in her mouth licking off the pre-cum. She said your turn and he reached out to find her. She let him figure out her blouse and after that the skirt she had on. She had already kicked her flats off.

She then guided him step by step on how to remove her arm. She told him to ignore the buckles but find the straps with Velcro tape on them. That was what came undone or refastened when she used her feet and toes to get in and out of the arm. He was amazed at her being able to do it that way and not need help. He got the arm undone and off and they got on to the bed. Rog asked if he could look at her with his hands first and she said go for it. He started at her head and examined her face. Just below her neck he ran into the scars. She directed him to move his hand to her right side first and he quickly found where her body sloped off rapidly just after her neck. With nothing left of her shoulder or related parts, the skin was right on the rib cage.

He worked his hands down to her waist where he ran out of scar tissue and met smooth skin. She told him to do it any way he wanted from there, and he worked his way back up her chest. For him it was easy to feel where the skin grafts were as he moved up. He reached the area where her breasts used to be and felt nothing but grafted skin. Working his way up more he found the left shoulder which had burn scars on it and down the stump to the end. It was less than half way between her shoulder and where her elbow had been. The end of the stump was quite scared. After he moved his hands up her stump again, he took her face in his hands and kissed her very passionately.

He then told her how beautiful she was and felt her tears run down on his hands as he held her face. She finally said thank you, I am glad you don't really have to see me like this. Rog said but he did see her, and she was beautiful, like he just said. She guided him down on to the bed so they could be next to each other and he just held her and they kissed for a while. She told Rog she wanted to use her stump end to run over his eyes and he guided it up to his face and she did. He then kissed the end of the stump and she felt his cock grow hard again as it poked her in the stomach.

Sheri said please use that to make love to me. As she was getting on her back she said she was not a virgin so he did not have to worry about hurting her. Rog laughed and said he was; so be gentle with me! Sheri was surprised but did not say anything, just laughed a little with him. He seemed to know what do though, and kissed her, then worked his kisses down her body. He stopped in the area of where her breasts had been, kissing the area good, and then kissed down further. She opened her legs to him and he kissed his way down her labia then used his tongue to slide it up her slit to her clit. She moaned in pleasure as he hit it and he kept his mouth there for some time pleasuring her.

She came, and as she was coming down, he moved up into position and inserted his big cock. Sheri grunted in pleasure as he pushed it into her very wet cunt. It did not all fit the first time, but as he thrust in and out of her cunt it stretched finally taking all of him in. Soon Rog asked if he could cum in her and she said yes, cum big for me, and he did, causing Sheri to start her cum about half way through his. She felt his cum running out of her as he relaxed his arms and laid off to one side of her, still deep inside. He was on her right side and after a few minutes turned his head and started kissing the area where her shoulder had been. She moaned in pleasure and told him how good that felt.

Rog finally went limp and slipped out of Sheri's well fucked cunt. Rog turned her to him and pulled her in tight to him telling her thanks for the best day of his life. She laughed and said she hoped they could have many more "best days" together. They soon fell asleep.

Fay wondered how things were going with Sheri and Rog; she hoped they were having a good time together and was amazed at how fast things had happened. She was very sorry that Rog was blind, but glad they had met and it must have given Sheri the courage to move forward with not being worried about what she looked like to him, at least in her mind. She then turned her mind over to Tim. First thoughts were about what to fix for dinner for him. She would ask and see what he wanted. Second was having sex with him. That was a harder one. She decided she would go visit him tomorrow night and take him a bag of hamburgers and fries.

Fay got up on Saturday morning and did some cleaning of her place. She wondered again about Sheri but would wait until she called. She then called the floor Tim was on and asked if someone could please go to his room and put the phone hear him and dial her number for him. The nurse said she would be glad to in about 10 minutes. Fay told her the real reason for her call was to tell him she was going to bring in food for dinner tonight and to not eat the hospital meal and was that ok with the nurse. She said it was fine. About 5 minutes later the phone rang and it was Tim. She told him about not eating and the nurse said it was ok. She was not going to keep him on the phone as she knew the nurse needed to get back to work and would see him tonight.

She called the best hamburger place in town and put her order in for a 6 pm pick up time. Later she got ready to go. Since she would need to carry things from the van she decided to use her wheelchair. She had her prosthetic arm with her from last night and put it on and decided to leave her brace off. She left her bra and panties off but wore a vest to cover her hard nipples until she got into his room. The pick-up order was ready and the place even had a drive thru to make things easier. She was able to manage getting the things on to the passenger seat and headed for the hospital.

After she got out of the van she wheeled around to the passenger door and put the food and drinks on to her lap. She put the drinks between her thighs and tightened the Velcro belt around them some to keep them in place and not spill. She laughed and said she would have to hurry as the malts were cold!! She made it up to his room and the door was open. Fay quickly got rid of the cold malts and rubbed her legs to warm them back up. Tim was surprised to see her in her wheelchair, without her brace, and told her she looked very sexy that way. Without her brace and built up shoe, her very atrophied, paralyzed right leg just swung freely from the chair seat. Fay had hoped he would like seeing it that way.

As she was taking her vest off, Fay said you must be turning into a devotee and Tim said yes, now that he was up and around he had noticed how good the female patients looked. Good for you Fay said. She asked him which malt he wanted the vanilla or chocolate? He said which one do you want and they went back and forth laughing the whole time. He finally took the vanilla and then Fay said that was the one she wanted! She told him the cheeseburgers were loaded and was there anything he did not want on his. He said loaded was great. It was decided that him sitting in his wheelchair would make it easier to eat. She was going to have to feed him as the hooks of his and her arm would slice right through the sandwich. She went to the desk to get some help to get him up.

An orderly helped Tim into his wheelchair and got the bedside table fixed for them. Fay was able to get the burger in her hand and gave Tim the first bite. After he had chewed it he said it was the best her ever had. Fay agreed on how good they were. She gave him a drink of the malt, it was too thick for a straw so she held it to his lips. She had not put his arm on him and noticed his stump moving around and started getting aroused by it. They finished their meal and she asked him what he would like for her to fix for his dinner later this week. He thought and said would a pork roast with mashed potatoes and gravy be too much trouble? Fay said no, it was a lot easier that some other things.

Fay cleaned up the mess they had made and then washed her hand in the bathroom then unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it out of her skirt. She got some towels and on the way back she locked the door and pulled alongside of his wheelchair facing in the opposite direction. She was on the right side of it and she leaned over and put the hooks of her arm on his seat cushion. She then leaned over, knowing her blouse had fallen open, and kissed him. After a minute or so she moved her hooks into the hard penis she had noticed he had gotten from watching her. She told him how sexy he looked sitting in his chair with his arm stump moving around. Looking back at her he said your crippled leg without the brace sure has me turned on. Fay said she had noticed that and pushed on his cock again with her hooks.

She told him to rock to his left a little so she could pull his pj's down and get to him better. She got them down and put a towel down. She also put one around her prosthetic arm so he would not cum on it. He looked down and Fay also looked down as she grasp his hard cock with the hooks. After letting her shoulder relax, and with full pressure on it, she asked if it was too tight. Tim said no, it felt fantastic. Fay had the elbow locked and started gently rocking her upper torso so that the hooks masturbated him. She had taken hold of him up near his cock head and the fore skin was pulled back and forth over his head as she did him. Tim said he could not believe how good that felt.

Fay had twisted some in her wheelchair and was able to get her hand down and cup his balls as she rocked. She soon felt them tighten up and about that time Tim said he was going to cum and did. She felt his cum move through his ball sack and kept stimulating him until he said enough. She took her fingers and ran them over the top of his cock head gathering up some of his cum and then licked them off. She grinned at him saying great desert. Fay cleaned them up and was glad she put the towel over her prosthetic arm as that was where most of his cum had landed. Tim asked what he could do for her and said he had just done a lot and they would figure out some way for him to do more later. They kissed some more and she said she had better get going. She buttoned her blouse and put her vest back on.

Tim thanked her for the burgers and afterglow and they said good night. Fay got back down to her van and on her way home. Her cell rang and she pulled over and told Sheri she would call her back in a while. After Fay got home she immediately went to her bedroom, pulled her short skirt up and masturbated right there in her wheelchair. She was parked right in front of her long closet mirror looking at how crippled she was and thinking of Tim. To her they were both very arousing thoughts. She now knew she was going to let him fuck her, or her him, on Wednesday night. She got herself off at least three times, one right after the other.

After resting and enjoying herself more in the mirror, Fay undressed, removed her arm and headed for the shower letting the hot water fall over her for some time. She dried off, got back in her chair and got in bed. She called Sheri and apologized for the delay but offered no explanation. Sheri did not mind, or notice, wanting to tell all about her time with Rog and she did. He had not left until Saturday afternoon and yes they had sex several times. Fay was surprised when Sheri told her he was a virgin, but was a great lover always being sure she came. She could be totally uninhibited with him, and enjoy it, not having to worry about how she looked. Fay could not resist saying she bet even if he could see her it would not matter.

Sheri said that might be so but no matter, they got along fine together so that was all that mattered now. She also thanked Fay again for having them over for dinner and breaking the ice. Fay asked how they got along with meals and Sheri said fine, they had both learned how to help each other. They talked for a few minutes more and then said good night. Fay turned the light out still thinking about Tim.

Wednesday came and Fay went up to the floor to get Tim as soon as she was done with her shift. The head nurse knew about the plan and was all for it. She and Fay had been good friends for some time and she also liked Tim and was glad someone was looking out for him. She had a pretty good idea about what was going on between them and was happy for both of them. Fay pushed him down to her van and got him loaded. She drove home and got him in her place and showed him around. She immediately got the roast out of the ice box and into the oven. They sat out on the patio so Tim could get some sun. He asked her to remove his clothes so he could tan all over. She did and noticed her nurse friend had removed his catheter.