Fay Meets The Prince Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Hmmm! If I provided him a pretty and sexy girl friend, it might help him take the appropriate decision!

-I don't think so but you can always try!

Fay had loved when Rajeev had started to strip her of her clothes, slowly, to make the loss of any clothes more exciting. Rajeev excelled at this game and each piece of clothes had become a token of the pleasures to come. To make things slower, Rajeev had carefully folded each piece he had removed on a chair. Fay couldn't wait to have Rajeev fucking her at last! A pity Don wouldn't be there to see her royally fucked in a king's bed! She would have to tell him afterward and she doubted she would be able to report conveniently the luxury of the suite! She had a thought about the Prince Kyrhan they had briefly met : if the servant was so attractive, how extraordinary might be the master! She would certainly had flushed her pills down the drain and offered her unprotected womb to a Maharajah!

Rajeev quickly leaned in and hugged Fay. He made sure she felt his hardening dick against her pussy. Fay tensed up for a moment during the embrace as she could feel his big cock pressing against her. God he was twenty years older than Don but he must be twice longer and most probably twice bigger. She felt as if she was pressing against a rolling pin! Rajeev moved then his right hand down Fay's back and squeezed her tight ass. Fay replied with a wild French kiss. She pulled back giving him a bright encouraging smile! Rajeev smirked back : he would be able to give a total victory report to the Prince!

Rajeev grabbed Fay by her hips and pulled her down onto his lap with her ass planted right on his cock but, this time, she was totally naked! She let out a sigh when she had felt herself against his crotch. He started to nibble on her neck and her earlobe as she allowed him to spread her legs apart and began stroking her pussy hard. His hand jerked hard up and down her pussy.

She let out a small gasp of pleasure at the feeling of him rubbing her pussy so masterfully. He was getting her off and she loved every moment of it. She knew she would come now at any time and afterward she would be just a toy in the hands of such a skilled seducer! He laughed into her ear quietly!

-You love what I am doing to you, don't you?

Rajeev then slapped her pussy gently before he continued to play with it. He could feel her crotch getting very wet and warming rapidly under his fingers!

She bit her lower lip, forcing herself not to cry out as she cummed wildly. She didn't want to cause a scandal in the hotel! Rajeev got as much as he could in his hand and he fed it to her lips. She had never drunk sperm from Don but she did it quite willingly for Rajeev! She would never tell Don anymore it's a disgusting act she would never perform! That was so strange with Don and David, she had always acted ladylike but with Rajeev, she felt out of her mind, possessed either in the physical and psychological sense! Rajeev was making her feel like a slut and it annoyed her, but at the same time, it turned her on, as she had never before been treated as such.

Rajeev cupped Fay's breasts from behind, squeezing them in his hands as he pressed his groin against her ass. She gasped when the pain became impossible to withhold! She tried pushing him off, but she just managed forcing her ass harder against his erect cock. He began to grab at her naked nipples, pulling and pinching maddeningly at them. Rajeev mauled her soft breasts as if they were just modelling clay! He bent her over the wall between the American bar and the dining room. He freed his cock from his Dhoti. Fay realized Rajeev was going to fuck her, at last!

Fay let out a soft gasp when he reached over and rubbed her pussy, milking her of the juices that oozed from her well-lubed pussy! He started to smear her cum over on his cock with the evident intent to hammer his cock in her hole. She loved it a bit rough and purred like a cat when he began rubbing his cock against her asshole. That awakened her from her trance. She whimpered as she shook her head from side to side in denegation :

-No! Not there! I've never...

- If you haven't taken a cock in your ass, the pleasure will be for me! Some say it's the pleasure of the Gods : it's high time that you discover it! Imagine if in the next days you meet Prince Kyrhan : his cock is bigger and longer than mine! He would rip you off if I don't prepare you appropriately!

-No, I don't want! Leave me alone!

-Oh, no, I am enjoying myself too much, Fay! Shut up! A girl should let her man fuck her however he wants! You'll soon end up begging for more! All the girls I fucked finally loved it that way!

Rajeev, without listening to her pleas, pushed his cock into her slowly. Fay whimpered. Rajeev realized she was about to scream aloud. To muffle her screams, he offered her his hand. She bit into it to keep from crying out. His cock was drilling deeper into her arse and she was taking it quite gallantly. The pain was finally endurable and seemed to recede progressively. At a moment, he stopped his progression and, by pure reflex, she shoved her butt backwards to impale herself deeper on his hard pole! Rajeev sneered :

-I had told you that you would end up loving it! You really want more, gal? Look at your reflection in the mirror on the wall, just before you! You'll see the face of a girl being buggered hard and enjoying it tremendously!

Rajeev forced Fay to watch in the direction he indicated. She would have wished to put her head down in shame, or at least she could have closed her eyes not wanting to see her reflection. But she realized she was focusing on her image in the mirror! She saw her eyes bulging, ready to pop out of their sockets, her face disfigured by an intense lust! She couldn't deny she was enjoying getting fucked in the ass!

Fay's body relaxed and she felt Rajeev's cock sliding easier into her ass. When his pubic hair arrived in contact with her ass cheeks, she knew the most painful part had come to its end. Rajeev stayed a minute or two deep in her buttocks to allow Fay to get used to this sensation of being filled to the brim, ready to be ripped open, then he pulled back by two or three inches. She sighed in despair, feeling a void deep in her belly but he rammed his cock back into her. She sighed in rapture. Rajeev then pulled back again, a bit faster and entered her again with all his strength! He began to pick up speed as he thrust back and forth into her asshole; Fay's cum around his cock was the perfect lubricant for his dick to slide in and out as fast as he wanted.

-God I love your ass, girl, it's so nice and tight. A velvet glove in an iron fist! I love it! Don is a lucky man, to have found a girl like you! I wish you'll allow him to enjoy everything I am teaching you! I really think that Kyrhan will also enjoy fucking you : he is an ass man and there is nothing he enjoys better than buggering a girl for all she is worth! Remember that his cock is longer than mine!

At this very moment, Don was enjoying his complete victory on his opponent and adrenalin was making his heartbeat in frenzy and, unbeknownst to him, Fay's heart was beating in unison with his! Just as Fay was starting really to enjoy getting her ass fucked while she was pounded into the bed, Rajeev began to thrust faster and faster, making her scream in pure ecstasy. Fay realized what she was doing, blushed prettily and desperately tried to muffle her screams, just allowing herself to moan in pleasure as she felt her body getting thrust forward and back with each of Rajeev's deep plunges! His cock was ramming her bowels with its impressive length of nine inches. How would she react when she would be reamed by the eleven inches of Kyrhan's mammoth manhood?

Rajeev laughed at this thought and he slapped Fay's ass. She yelled when she was taken by surprise. Fay was moaning now with each thrust as Rajeev's long cock was giving her untold pleasure. Rajeev picked up pace and slammed against her ass, pushing her forward harder, until she had to grab the edge of the wall to keep her balance. Her stomach was slamming against the back of a chair but she enjoyed that mild discomfort, too! She cummed once more at this very moment! She had lost the count of the number of times Rajeev had made her climax that evening, probably more then what she got in a normal month even though Don was a very good lover! She had never been slammed like that!

Fay tightened her ass cheeks around Rajeev's dick to help him reach his own release! That display of consideration was lost for Rajeev. He reached over and slapped her ass one more time as he was about to cum. Rajeev he shot his hot load of seed deep into Fay's ass, yelling triumphantly :

- I am cumming! I am cumming in your ass, slut!

Fay usually disliked insults and crude language but, here, after such a hot encounter, she felt ready to accept it. Rajeev pulled out of her ass, wiping it with one of the towels he fetched from the bathroom. He handed another one to Fay. She needed it : her cum was oozing from her pussy and Rajeev's sperm was already seeping from her gaping anus.

Rajeev bent on Fay's body. He then grabbed her by her hair and kissed her mouth. Fay felt like a slave owned by her master but she didn't try to resist : it was his right and her duty was to accept it! Rajeev had fucked her royally and she somewhere belonged to him now. Of course, Don was her mate, her husband, the centre of her life but Rajeev had opened so many doors in her life that she felt dizzy! This travel to India will certainly be a turning pint in her life! Her first objective was as Rajeev had told her to give Don a taste of what she had just learned. Don had always wished to fuck up the ass : before their return to England, she decided to offer him that pleasure!

Fay looked once more at her reflection in the mirror : she was horrified : Rajeev will all his fervent and most delicious kisses had smeared her makeup all over her face!

- Fay, do you want to shower with me?

Without waiting for her answer, he opened the door of the bathroom. She blinked as she watched him go. This man was twenty years older than she was but there was not an ounce of fat on his belly. He seemed as fit as Don! She was grateful for all the pleasures he had given her : she owed to him! She noticed the little smirk on her smiling face : yes, there was no doubt : she was totally sexually satisfied, just as she had been during her wedding night! She stood up, and without bothering to put on even a towel around her body, she followed Rajeev into the bathroom. Her lover would certainly appreciate her entering the bathroom in the glory of her total nudity!

Fay felt like a dirty little slut. Her pussy lips were wet from her arousal while her ass was leaking Rajeev's cum. She had to clean out the mess that Rajeev had made inside of her! He greeted her quite amiably and she knew instinctively that she had just passed another exam! She just wondered whether he had wished her to follow him in the bathroom, or to have entered it naked unless it was both of them at the same time!

David had disappeared into the depths of her memory! Rajeev had displaced him in her esteem! The only question that reverberated in her mind was quite simple : Was Rajeev serious when he spoke of an encounter with Prince Kyrhan? She would be quite eager to meet the Prince, now and she would enjoy parting her legs or her ass cheeks to receive him, now that Rajeev had traced the way for him!

-I will soap your magnificent body, Fay! Present yourself!

-How shall I do it?

-It's not something I may teach you! Ask the slut that is deep in the mind of most pretty women like you and you will know how to tease men, how to make their cocks throb with just a look, a twist of your hips or a wobble of your boobs! Just try to be sensual, sexy if you prefer! When you enter a place, you should ignite the lust of all the men present there, and a part of the women : they must fantasize about what they would like to do with you at that very moment! With a body like yours, I can tell you it won't be to string pearls or ask you for a beer!

Fay nodded in acknowledgement and, in a flash, decided how she would present herself to her new lover : she crossed her fingers behind her neck with her elbows lifted as high as she could and she walked toward Rajeev with a dancing gait, making her hips, her tits and all her body twirl in a lascivious dance. She noticed with pleasure that Rajeev's cock rose to attention at once : good! If she continued in the same direction, they would end up once more on the bed! Her pussy had not received its shower of hot sperm it craved for and her ass hole was not so sore : it would welcome another visit!

Finally her wishes were granted : Rajeev took her in his arms and carried her to the master bed, nibbling her earlobes and trying to drill his tongue in her ear hole, making her giggle. He laid her on the bed but he stood up. Fay extended the arms toward him, not understanding his intents. He winked to her while he was dialling :

-I am just delaying the return of your husband by one or two hours, so we have time to continue our explorations!

His correspondent replied

-Sorry, Preeti, to disturb you so late! You may be already sleeping but I really need your assistance for the service of the Prince! There's a guy at the poker room that should soon come back to his room, number 69! I would like you to intercept him and not allow him to return to it for... Let us say two hours from now! Try to seduce him : we are going home with him and his wife. The prince wants her presented to him during the party for the Dalits and their support staff!

-No problem, Rajeev! Shall I milk him dry or must I leave him some energy to service his wife?

-No, Preeti, I would like him not to be able to get a hard on : it could make things interesting for tomorrow!

So it had already been arranged : Fay would really meet the Prince! Fay was delirious with joy. She felt her pussy flooded by her love juices. Rajeev would benefit from it but not poor Don, although it was the huge hulk of the Prince that attracted her for the time being! Never mind : any sexual release was welcome!

(To be continued)

12