Fay Meets The Prince Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

She realized she needed a much more aggressive intrusion to get any further and it might be a bit painful but she welcomed the prospect. She was slowly turning into a pure masochist! Rajeev was opening new avenues for her and she had always disliked routine! She shouldn't complain, now! Rajeev took her hips in his mighty hands and lifted her up by a few inches. She whinnied in despair as he pulled out of her but a minute later, he pressed her hips downward as he pushed himself deep inside her. She yelled in anguish when he forced two more inches of his cock into her tender and delicate pussy. The gentle slapping of her buttocks was replaced by a real spanking of her ass as he pounded away at her. When he lifted her again until only the tip of his cock remained inside her, she braced for the inevitable drilling of her most sensitive parts!

Fay continued her progressive impalement on Rajeev's cock. She came again and again. He pressed two fingers into her ass and used them as a handle to force her downward. Rajeev's entry was beginning to become really painful : Fay had never been stretched out so far! She felt as if his cock was ripping her apart but she didn't care : she was on a mission : accommodating this enormous cock into her pussy. It was a far more painful ordeal than her own defloration. She felt the tight ring of her pussy slowly yield under the irresistible pressure! She was screaming so loud in pain and in excitement at the same time when he came deep in her pussy. His cock was nudging her cervix! Fay had never known she was that deep! If Kyrhan was as big as Rajeev had told her, he would have to keep two good inches out of her pussy or force her cervix open. She had seen in a magazine that it was possible if the man knew how to do it. He would then spray his jizz directly in her womb! The girl in the magazine had been knocked up in this rather brutal manner and she had enjoyed it all!

Fay was now breathing harder than during his intromission. She was shuddering from another orgasm when Rajeev stood up, lifting her in the air with him. He pressed her against the wall and started to fuck her as hard as she could. She was blubbering helplessly, unable to keep a normal conversation under such a relentless assault! Rajeev was so tall that Fay's feet didn't touch the ground : they were pedalling helplessly in air. She was feeling like a butterfly pinned alive in a box but she was also quite proud of having been chosen by Rajeev for this display of his superior strength! At this moment, she was in total agreement with her subservient role, a servant to her Master!

When he cummed in her pussy, she received his sperm with total abandon, her ankles crossed behind his back to draw him to her as closely as she could! He didn't stop to fuck her, placing his hands under her butt, lifting her up, making rotate around his cock, to the right, then to the left before letting her fall down to impale herself on his cock with a wild display of moans, groans, sighs and screams of delight. Then he started again, lifting her up and so on : that was probably what he called dancing around his cock and she really enjoyed doing it. She would love to dance with him in that manner for hours, every day of the year! Rajeev seemed tireless and it was her who begged for mercy as her pussy was painfully sore.

Rajeev pulled out completely of her pussy and sat on a chair with Fay on his lap. She could feel sexual tension developing between them. She could feel his still hard cock in his dhoti, pressing against her butt. He had snaked his hands up along her body, holding onto her waist but quite eager to explore her boobs! Fay was equally excited, her hand sliding down toward her pussy. She arched her back when she started to rub her clit then she put her open hand on her pussy, caressing it in the most wanton manner. She kept watching Rajeev straight in his eyes, offering him her pleasure! She slowly pushed two fingers entwined in her twat. She moaned softly against Rajeev's ear. She didn't want to hide him her lust! She belonged to him now!

Rajeev moved a hand to her thigh, massaging tenderly her from her knee to the limit of her crotch and it ignited soon a fire in her belly! She wanted Rajeev, his warmth, his control, his cock and his seed with all her heart. She even felt the urge to rape him if he hadn't been so much stronger than her but she managed to keep herself under control!

His large warm hands were caressing her thighs sometimes launching an exploring finger on her twat. She smiled to him and he leaned in to take her mouth. It was his right : he owned her and her duty was to open herself completely to his touch! Rajeev had taught her that a woman should always be ready to receive her partner in whatever way he wanted with no advance notice! It had always seemed a completely insane notion when ner universe was centred on Don but with the intrusion of Rajeev, she had totally accepted that notion : she could no more imagine herself denying Rajeev or Don anything, now!

Rajeev wasn't usually very talkative : without emitting even a single word, he just began to fuck Fay deep and hard, as he always did. They were groaning and moaning as he pounded her relentlessly. Fay had learned to be totally open to him : she came right away in a fireworks explosion as orgasm after orgasm ravaged her body. A greast spasm shuddered through her body making her squirm against him, her arms tight around his body in a loving embrace. He kept pounding into her as if there would be no tomorrow!

He cummed into her pussy like a Geyser!

- Fay, I may invite you officially to a party given by prince Kyrhan to honour the Dalits who worked fourteen hours a day to repair the wall that has crumbled with the monsoon rains. There will be traditional dances and I will be able to make you visit the priceless treasures of the palace and the adjoining harem? The same invitation will be granted by Preeti to your husband Don. The Prince is anxious to meet you!

- And probably fuck me!

- Probably but the Prince usually doesn't just fuck girls! He takes possession of them, total possession and afterward, your main concern will be : when will he summon me again!

- I am not that sort of whore!

- Any woman is a whore to Prince Kyrhan! He will always respect you and care for you but you'll be able to do anything to be called to entertain him! The highest honour he may confer on you would be to propose you to enter his harem : that would make you a permanent member of his household : you would be sure to be summoned at least for two weeks every year in his bed and your husband would be entertained by one or another girl from the harem when you are on duty with the Prince! None of them ever complained, just two of them declined the offer!

- The offer seems quite attractive but I will need to discuss with Don!

- I'm going to phone Preeti : she must have already asked him...

Don was in the same expectative limbo : he was interested but only if Fay came along! Fay finally nodded her consent. Rajeev was triumphant when he phoned to the Prince to report the total success of his mission. Fay blushed beet root when she heard their conversation that Rajeev didn't try to hide. Kyrhan seemed most interested by Fay :

- What about the girl with the magnificent red hair?

- Her name is Fay! She is an English wife married to Don! You had given me until this evening to fuck her. I have the pleasure to inform you that I am in advance on your schedule : Fay was in my bed early yesterday evening and she seemed to have enjoyed our little romp as she came back this morning for a second session! She is still with me, listening to our exchange! I would like her to develop her new abilities by sucking my cock now!

Fay blushed from the discreet reproach! She had been so deeply engrossed in the discussion on her immediate future that she had deserted her duties toward Rajeev! He had told her that when she was idle and alone with him, she should present him her mouth, her pussy or her arse to prove her Master she was ready to service him! Her duties to her partner were on a 24/7 basis and she had failed him! She was in for a sound thrashing and she considered it quite fair with no bad feelings! She was even eager to be mildly punished : it meant that Rajeev cared for her! She hoped he would leave a faint mark on her body that Don would see. He would now she had been naughty but as the events developed, she was pretty sure that the trip to Kyrhan's palace would see her and Don fucked by their new partners in the car! Don would have to start again from a new base, totally aware of what their spouse was up to at any time! Kyrhan asked for precisions. Rajeev had switched on the loud speaker for her to hear it all!

- How did you take her husband away from Fay and especially in the evening?

- I informed Don that there was a poker table and he jumped on the proposal. I also asked for the help of Preeti. She is quite pretty, I can tell you, and astute! When you gave her that Indian name, you were right on target! She deserves a good reward : perhaps a whole night with you or something like that!

- And did you invite them to the party we organize?

- Of course, Prince! I will also take with us back to the palace Preeti as the Dalits have nearly finished their job. She will be the perfect salve to get the husband out of the way if seeing his wife fucked by strangers ruffle his feathers! I will be free to share Fay with you, if you agree with it!

- You're welcome, Rajeev! But for the following night, I'll propose Don to share Preeti with me. I want to develop friendship with him! Fay will need some rest after her encounter with the Swan for the first time!

Rajeev hung up after respectful salutations. Fay was still busy dutifully deep-throating Rajeev. She was rapidly becoming an expert at it. Her three holes now offered a nice sheath for Rajeev's cock and she was quite aware that sooner or later, she would be asked another man from Kyrhan's court : the one who was accompanying the Prince at Shandrakor was quite handsome but Fay had nothing against older men as long as they were well endowed like Rajeev. She scolded herself in her head : she was becoming a slut for big cocks but she knew that the most important for a man wasn't to have a big cock but to know how to use it to make a girl cum! Don's prick was much smaller than Rajeev's monstrous appendage but he had always given her so much delicious orgasms that she was sure she would be always ready to service him, however he wanted now! Discovering it would be a nice surprise for him!

Rajeev's cock was throbbing in her throat as he pistoned wildly in her now totally open tamed gullet. Fay thought he wound cum deep in her throat as he had done several times but he pulled out at the last moment and his sperm erupted straight at her face. She ended with a thick wad of his sticky sperm covering her left eye, another one on her chin and the last one on her right tit. She was about to scoop the goo and swallow it as Rajeev had told her to do but he seemed to have other ideas. He told her to take a pose on the bed : he wanted to take pictures of her face and body soiled by his seed. Then he told her to get a shower and come back on the bed for other pictures! Fay had never posed for erotic pictures but she never imagined declining to obey Rajeev : she was his property and he could do with her just as he wanted!

Fay was a puppet for Rajeev, taking the most suggestive poses, offering her mouth in a perfect O to the camera, then prying open with her fingers her pussy and her ass, cupping her breasts with her hands, pulling on her nipples to the limit of pain, then lifting her tit up to take the nipple in her mouth, suckling on it like a baby, always pursued by the camera. She had to recognize she enjoyed being filmed, knowing that Rajeev would keep the pictures, send a print of each one to the Prince and a selection to all the members of the prince's harem : even one of Kyrhan's favourites, Sunita, who lived in the US would receive her own set, to be able to recognize the new girl. The Princess Kira always had wished they formed a close knit community with ne jealousy between the girls ... and their husbands!

Fay didn't realize it was a decisive step toward her integration in the harem : most of the girls kept a collection of the pictures of all the other female members of the harem, just to know who were their competitors, with whom they could have to share the Prince or another of the men gravitating around Kyrhan's household! For other reasons, they also kept less lascivious pictures of the husbands as they would probably have sooner or later to service them!

Then Rajeev went to supervise the packing of Don and Fay's belongings. Don's part was easy : he would have everything he had brought but Fay's case was less easy : she would require a real sorting. The discarded items would be left at the hotel and sent to her home : all her dresses, skirts, blouses, shirts, bras and knickers went away. Fay just asked what she was supposed to put on :

- You'll just need a dozen sarees, two dozen cholis, two or three salwars, with the assorted dupattas and the same number of shuridars, salwars and pajamas and nothing else!

- No undies and no swimming suit?

- For sure! An Indian woman doesn't really need such items : she never takes a bath nearly naked! She just immerses in a river fully clad in a salwar : it's more proper!

- But when she gets out of the water, her garments will stick to her body : it will be totally revealing!

- Our country is known for the rampant open sex and the constant erotic atmosphere! You'll have plenty of admirers and most of them will vie to take you to their bed or some discreet place! I would like you to satisfy them all!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12