Fay Meets The Prince Ch. 03

Story Info
An English wife for Kyrhan.
5.5k words
3.56
23.5k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

Dedicated to real life Don

An English wife for Kyrhan

Fay was travelling light : most of her clothes had remained at Shandrakor! Rajeev had led her to a shop selling Indian clothes and she had emerged from it with sarees of any quality, from one fit for a menial worker to another that would probably have suited a princess. She had learned that there was a colour code still in vigor if not officially : as a foreigner, mistakes would be acceptable to a certain limit : a deep red was reserved for Brahmin, one of the top caste, an orange was for religious minded women, white for widows to mark them as outcasts! Fay hadn't realized how weird life in rural India could be for a Westerner!

Rajeev had made her wear the saree for menial workers and she hadn't realized why until the sales clerk handed her in a quite authoritative gesture the bags : she was clearly expected to carry them as she was clad as a mere servant. She complained to Rajeev after they had exited the shop but he told her to shut up :

- In this country, if a master punishes publicly a servant, nobody will really care as long as the punishment is not too severe : I could have caught you shoplifting, stealing money in my bag or trying to seduce a man in the street and everyone would think the punishment quite adequate!

When Preeti arrived to the car, she was wearing a gold embroidered saree that marked her of superior caste in the eyes of the waiter who carried her wallets. He told Fay to put them in the car trunk! She now knew better than arguing. Rajeev sat in the driver's seat but there were just two seats in the back of the old luxury car. The back was completely enclosed in glass windows for air conditioning. Fay was unsure about where she was expected to sit but Rajeev ordered her beside him with just the car hood to protect her from the heat of the sun! Don and Preeti took the back seats with no discussion. Just Don and Fay exchanged a glance! Preeti looked at Fay in what she took as contempt! She pushed a button on the top of the cabin and blinders suddenly fell from the ceiling, forbidding Fay to see anything inside. From the inside, of course Don and Preeti had just to part the shutters to see what Fay was doing! Rajeev smiled at her dismay :

- Don't worry, Fay! Knowing Preeti, they will soon fuck like rabbits and they won't have time to watch us! Ignore them! I would like you to strip naked and lie on the seat on your belly. You'll suck me off but don't make me cum except when the car has stopped!

Fay didn't think for a second to decline Rajeev's wishes. She was just thrilled to be naked in front of her husband, caressed by Rajeev and giving him oral pleasure! She knew also that the truckers on the other side of the road would have a direct view on her naked buttocks! They would surely honk their horns while Fay attended to Rajeev's horn! In a minute, she was totally naked, prostrated on the leather seat with her mouth stuffed by Rajeev's big cock. She had parted her thighs as wide as she could to offer the truckers an un-hampered view on her anus! Most of them honked in approval. She licked Rajeev's cock to keep him hard and ready to enter her! Fay loved to be watched and desired by so many strangers! She was dreaming that Rajeev stopped his car and all her admirers would climb down from their trucks to discuss the fee Rajeev asked to let them fuck her : she was deep in the age old fantasy of many women about prostitution. Fay knew that one of her best friends, a school teacher, visited the rest stops for truckers near her home on her days off. She earned much more money than with her normal job. Many of her customers were superiorly endowed and Evelyn loved to service them!

A few miles further, they run into a traffic jam and Fay immediately took Rajeev's cock in her mouth to the hilt : God, he seemed bigger than usual! She turned her bottom toward the windows behind her, hoping that Don would watch through the blinders and see her naked and her anus offered to him while she was eagerly blowing Rajeev! There were no reactions from inside the cabin even when Rajeev filled Fay's mouth with his thick cum! She was a bit disappointed but she concentrated on the pleasure she was giving to her lover!

Just when they were finally out of the traffic jam, Rajeev stopped his car in front of a booth that proudly announced it was the best coffee shop this side of Mumbai! He switched on the intercom, announcing he was stopping for a drink with Fay and asking whether Preeti and Don wanted a refreshment! They both agreed but replied they would stay in the cabin! Meanwhile, Fay had put on her saree and she followed Rajeev in the booth. There were a dozen customers taking snacks and drinks. Rajeev ordered a fruit juice for him and for Fay without asking her what she wanted, a coca cola and a beer for Preeti and Don. The waiter placed the beer and the Coca Cola on a tray and ordered Fay to take it and serve it to the car occupants! Fay was now accustomed to be seen as a mere servant and she went to serve the drinks to her husband and Preeti. She knocked discreetly at the window and Don opened the door.

- Your drinks, Mr Don and Mrs Preeti!

Don didn't even try to hide the evidence of what he had been doing with Preeti : she was totally naked leaning on the other door, with her legs wide open, a foot still resting on Don's shoulder. Fay could see a white gooey filling Preeti's gaping open twat. Fay presented the tray to Preeti with the burning desire to empty the bottle on the girl's head! Fay waited for the two of them to empty their glasses before returning into the booth! Rajeev was deep in a conversation with several men who had been eating and drinking there. He was pointing regularly toward her but he was speaking in Hindi and she didn't understand at all that language! He finally made a calling gesture! Like a good slave, Fay went toward him, waiting for his orders :

- Fay, I've proposed these fine gentlemen to fuck you for the normal fee for a prostitute in this part of India! Would you like to strip down naked and lie on this table : it will be your work area! Of course, all of them will wear condoms!

Fay's heart was beating madly : Rajeev was going to prostitute her at last! He had carefully chosen her first customers! Fay had told him that Don dreamed to have her fucked by older men ; the youngest of those chosen by Rajeev must be sixty and a pair must be in their seventies!

- Do you like the men I have chosen for you, Fay?

- Of course, master but I would have preferred them to be younger : young men are usually more... more virile!

- Don't worry about that! You should learn that in India, old doesn't mean decrepit! The oldest men here may have still rather impressive cocks and they certainly know how to use them! Let me present you Jitender : he is 73. He is still as strong as many teenagers : I've told him he will pay just once but he may take you two or three times free! When you want, Jitender!

- Quiet, my dear Rajeev : I prefer to unwrap a beautiful gift before using it! I'll strip this nice girl naked before enjoying her on this table!

Fay was cuddled, fondled, licked and kissed as she had never been by Jitender : he certainly how to treat a girl! She would be quite eager to meet him regularly! Ha bent down and kissed her. As their lips locked, he pulled his hands around Fay's buttocks and lifted her up in his arms : A European man would never have been able of such a feat! Fay held on to his neck and he carried her to the thick table that lined had been pushed against the wall. He sat Her down and pulled the knot holding her petticoat. It dropped down onto the floor. Jitender showed Fay how to help him out of his dhoti. He let his pants fall to the floor. The loincloth underneath came off just a few seconds later. Fay gasped when she discovered a nice long and very hard cock that would have made a guy of thirty quite proud of himself!

Jitender slid his hands down under Fay's knees and pulled up causing her to press closer into him. His chest was quite muscular even if he was beginning to grow a potbelly. His hard cock was pushing against her pussy, as he had decided to limit foreplay. He wasn't afraid of a softening of his cock but of a premature ejaculation, like an adolescent as Fay was really a knock out and he hadn't so often the occasion to fuck such a nice piece of flesh! He sighed in relief as his cock finally found its way inside her pussy!

Jitender plunged his cock so slowly into her pussy until he had skewered her to the hilt. When he was sure he couldn't possibly go any further, he pulled back and, suddenly and with unexpected violence, he thrust all at once deep into her very wet snatch. She locked her ankles behind his back to prevent him from unsaddling her like a wild horse! It felt so good, and Fay felt so full with his manhood stuffed so deep in her pussy! He didn't slow down his throbbing into her pussy when he cummed in his condom!

- A pity you haven't allowed me to fuck this hot chick bareback, Rajeev!

- Are you joking, Jitender? If Prince Kyrhan learned that I had the health of one of his precious girls jeopardized by letting an old lecherous guy like you use her without condoms, he would have my balls severed at once : I don't want to end up an eunuch in his palace!

Fay was quite glad to learn that her health was so important for Kyrhan although being considered a property of the Prince didn't make her quite happy! Rajeev took a few banknotes Jitender gave him! That was done : Fay was now a whore for Indian cocks and she was quite merry with it! Jitender fucked her again two times with the eagerness of a man much younger than he was! When he cummed for the third time, it was Fay who was out of breath! She had to ask for a short pause. Her workday was apparently not finished as Rajeev gestured toward another man to join her :

- Your turn, Surajit! Fuck her hard : she is sturdier than she appears! Jitender has used her quite heavily and she didn't even squirm when he pushed his meat into her!

Surajit looked slightly younger than Jitender. He picked her up off the table and made her stand up with apparently no effort, just like Jitender had done; Fay was quite impressed by their show of pure strength : it was a good omen of how hard she was going to be fucked! Surajit had a disgusted grin when he pushed an exploratory finger into her pussy : Jitender had fucked her like a lion and she had cummed like a queen under him and her pussy was filled with her own secretions! Apparently, he wasn't interested to enter a well-used pussy!

- Turn around, slut, I need a cleaner hole!

Surajit placed his imperious hands on Fay's shoulders, he spun her around and forced to lean over the side of the table. She soon could feel another huge cock drilling with determination against her asshole. She moaned under the gentle less assault. She squirmed a bit in response and his hands came immediately up to steady her and prevent her from bucking. He grabbed a thick handful of her hair assuring Fay she was to be used just as HE wanted. She had no say in the events any more, just a girl to be used, a ass hole to be forced! If she couldn't climax, harsh but Surajit would certainly not care! He pushed further until the head of his cock slipped into her ass hole with a disgraceful plop!

Fay realized the whole length of his cock was now balls deep inside her ass. One of his hands was locked in her hair, forcing her to stay still but, suddenly his other hand slapped swiftly on her ass making her yell helplessly. If Jitender had been kind and caring, Surajit was more domineering, enjoying controlling a girl and forcing her to submit! He slapped her a second time, producing a loud cracking noise! Under the brutal impact, she jumped forward instinctively and she could feel his cock throbbing inside her back passage! He pulled out just slightly and then rammed his cock right back into her ass hole.

Surajit continued to spank Fay as he fucked her mercilessly. Rajeev tried desperately to decipher her moans and her screams : was she enjoying insanely the treatment he offered her or was she awfully tortured? His dilemma was solved when Surajit had to stop for a moment, his hand too sore to continue spanking Fay. She turned her head toward the man, wiggled lasciviously her bottom and told him in a quite clear voice :

- Please, Master! Spank my poor bottom again! I need to be spanked hard and long! Use a paddle if you want! Punish my buttocks and don't be lenient, Master!

With such a declaration, there was just a single possible answer! Surajit took off one of his shoes and started to use it on Fay's buttocks. Her screams got much louder and she squirmed with much more enthusiasm but she never tried to elude the strokes, offering her ass cheeks for the punishment! Fay could feel his cock throb and pummel her ass. She thought he was about to cum at last when, much faster she could have thought possible for a man of his age, he pulled out of her ass, turned her around and forced his cock straight in her mouth. He almost instantly cummed violently, filling her mouth with his hot sperm. She was trying her best to keep all his sperm in her mouth but the volume was so important that she sneezed and a wad of cum was expelled through her nose. It was quite disgusting but neither Fay nor Surajit and Rajeev seemed to care!

Fay stayed there, prone on her belly, stretched over the table, even after Surajit had pulled out of her mouth! Fay had dutifully cleaned his cock from the traces of her buggering by her second lover! She had the quite ostensible look of a well-fucked woman when she returned to the car. It was rocking slightly in a quite revealing fashion : Preeti and Don were not just chatting together. Fay was a bit dismayed and jealous : she would have loved to be caught in the act by her husband but he had probably stayed in the car for the whole time!

- God! Is Don anything but a cock?

- Don't be too harsh on your husband, Fay! You had exactly the same occupation with the only difference being that you earned some money to pay me back for the sarees! Perhaps I should offer you to the tourists in the hotel : you could get enough money to settle our accounts in a single night!

Fay stripped down naked kneeling on the floor at Rajeev's feet without being prompted to do so. They were not very far from Kyrhan's palace : that was why Rajeev knew some of the customers in the coffee shop... Rajeev caressed Fay's nape, thinking to the differences between Rohini and Fay : both of them were rather inexperienced but Rohini had had kinky adventures all around the world : she was younger by ten years than Fay but she appeared seasoned, unshakable and resilient why Fay had still the freshness of youth but both of them were quite decided to satisfy their partners! That was the trait of character that most interested Rajeev : both of them would make perfect sluts for their husbands and their lovers and the Prince would enjoy fucking them hard!

When they arrived at the hotel, Rajeev told Fay to stay as she was naked and on her knees. He entered the courtyard and parked his car. He threw a comforter on top of Fay and went to open the door of the cabin :

- Preeti, Mr Bedford, we are arrived. If you want to step down, Preeti will present you to Princess Kira and show you where you'll spend the night and the next days!

- Thank you, Rajeev! Where is my wife?

- Fay has proposed to help me with your luggage : she will arrive a bit later!

When Don and Preeti had left, Rajeev told Fay to step down and put on her servants' saree. He really made her take out the luggage and carry the wallets, two by two, to the assigned room but Fay had first to carry Rajeev's personal baggage. He fucked her once more in her pussy on the floor of his bedroom that was much less luxurious than his suite at Shandrakor resort! Fay cummed deliciously and thanked profusely Rajeev for his kindness with her! He didn't allow her to take a shower, telling her to shove a handkerchief in her pussy to stench the dripping of his seed out of her pussy. When they arrived, Don had already left for the party with Preeti. Fay was a bit sad that her husband hadn't waited for her arrival! On Rajeev's instructions, she changed to her most beautiful saree!

Kira had decided to organize a buffet with dozen of traditional Indian dishes : pakora with different vegetables, and for the non-veggies, tandoori, fish and eggs. Each table had jugs of lassi (milk shake with rose or banana flavour). There were dishes for every taste from Nan bread (bread stuffed with molten cheese or served plain) with anything from sizzling hot acharch to the sweetest sauce served with shrimps. All the girls had put on their best sarees and their most beautiful jewels. Kira disliked the European clothes and preferred sarees to salwars! Fay was presented to the Princess who admired her new saree and her natural elegance when she wore it, caressed her chin and kissed the corner of her mouth.

- You look good enough to eat, Fay! You told me you haven't worn a saree before yesterday but you look as if you were born in one! Congratulations and your hair! It seems flames surround you : it's stunning! You are going to be a jewel of our little group!

Fay curtsied slightly to thank the Princess for her laudatory comment

- I am sure we'll soon become close friends! Enjoy the show, Fay!

Fay recognised Rohini she had met briefly at Shandrakor. She was aware that the young woman had shared Kyrhan's bed and much more, most certainly but she decided to stay quite discreet about it! The Dalits improvised traditional dances while a group of eight girls, including Kira performed for the men's pleasure elaborate choreographies they had found in some Bollywood films and that they had rehearsed now for months! Of course, Rohini couldn't be included in these dances as she hadn't had the possibility to learn these intricate moves, but Kyrhan took her soon out of the dining room. Fay never had the opportunity to chat with Rohini. She barely saw with some surprise Preeti, still accompanied by Don!

Preeti, just like Jodhaa had done half an hour before, had found Rohini naked in a plastic pool for children on her hands and knees, receiving for the first time in her life a cum bath by the forty Dalits. Kyrhan had also asked for the participation of the husbands of the girls and even a few members of the hotel staff! Preeti pulled out Don's cock and played with it until it was hard enough for her requirements. His balls were engorged. Preeti caressed his perineum and it was sufficient to push him over the edge : he spurted what felt like a gallon of sticky cum on Rohini's shoulders. Preeti calmly buttoned up his fly and whispered to his ear

- It's time to go if you want to visit the palace and the harem! It's usually out of limits! Did you enjoy this little performance! The body of this pretty slut wife will be completely covered with cum if we come back later! It will be an awful mess! The last time I saw a cum bath, the girl was thrown in the river to clean herself. No one wanted to touch her! Will you want to return to see the final result? Perhaps, you would like to take a picture of her as a souvenir?

Don agreed immediately. Preeti took the picture and kissed lovingly Don's mouth. Fay saw it from a distance but Rajeev was holding tight her arm and she couldn't get in touch with her husband! Rajeev hailed Kyrhan. He presented the Prince the girl with the red hair who had attracted the Prince's attention. She was wearing a brand new silk saree. She was obviously yet not accustomed to wear such an exotic garment. Rajeev had a rather possessive hand around the girl's waist, on the expanse of bare skin between her choli and her saree. Rajeev made Fay turn around to face Kyrhan. He seized the opportunity to grab one of her tits. She seemed so young in the hands of the old satyr! She tried to elude his hand but Rajeev squeezed her breast in his strong hands. She moaned and stopped resisting!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12