Fay Meets The Prince Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
868 Followers

- May I present you, Fay, the Maharajah Singh, the owner of this palace! Prince Kyrhan, this is Mrs Fay Bedford, a tourist I met at Shandrakor resort! Perhaps you could show her the treasures of your harem?

- A harem? You have a harem, Prince! How many girls do you have there?

- A dozen only, Fay! The last one joined us just two days ago!

- Where is she?

- You may not see her : Harem girls are kept locked in their quarters! If you entered the harem, you wouldn't be allowed to leave!

It was a blunt lie but Fay seemed thrilled!

- I can show you the Swan of Bikapur, if you want : it's a large statue of a swan with his wings spread out! But it's not something we show to the children : the swan has two big cocks that have been used for pleasure or for torture! Would that interest you?

- Of course, Prince!

- Then follow me! It's not very far...

The swan was sparkling. It had been cleaned recently. There was even a gangway for direct access to the cocks.

- You see! There are two cocks at a distance. The front one could be shoved into a girl's pussy or ass. The swan offers no asperity so the girl must hang there until she is helped out of it. You also see the metal bars piercing the cock : they are meant to stop the penetration. If I took them all out, the girl would have to accommodate a fifteen inches cock. It could damage her! The first bar allows a penetration of just five inches but it can be removed while the girl is already impaled on the cock!

- And what's the purpose of the second cock?

- At the origin, it was a torture device : the swan was filled with burning coal and the condemned man or woman was cooked from the inside. The second cock was used when a minister was executed with his wife!

- How horrible? When was it used?

- During the sixteenth century or so but after that, it became just a pleasure toy. The girl is still impaled on the cock usually on her ass hole. The man climbs on this gangway and is ideally placed to fuck the girl as hard as he wants!

- Hmmm! That is much more appealing! I would like to try it!

- That would be quite possible! Did you ever take a cock up your ass?

- Of course, Prince! My husband from time to time and...

Fay blushed and was too ashamed to continue speaking. Rajeev intervened!

- And myself yesterday evening : I ran into Fay, her husband was playing cards with friends and I... I seduced her. We fucked in any conceivable way!

- Good! So there should be no problem! You are really sure you want it? When you'll be impaled on the cock, you'll be totally at the mercy of any man on the gangway!

- Yeah! I want to try it. I am awfully horny from your description!

- Then please strip down!

- Here?

- Where else?

Kyrhan covered the dildo with a thick coat of grease while Rajeev took Fay's clothes... The two men helped Fay to position herself above the swan cock on a small stool...

- And now what shall I do?

- Just bend your knees until the cock is about two inches into your back passage, then I will remove the stool and let you slide down until you tell us you have enough. The cock is conical : the deeper you get, the larger it will ream your bottom!

Fay followed her instructions and began her descent along the metallic shaft. It stopped at the first metallic bar.

- Oh it's so good! It's not painful at all! I ... I think you may remove the first bar!

- It's done! Good luck!

- Ready to be used like a girl in my harem, Fay?

- Oh! Yes, Prince! You may fuck me now! You may fuck me bareback : I've been checked clean last week and Rajeev told me you practice safe sex in this household!

Kyrhan didn't comment and presented his swollen cock just between Fay's legs. He fumbled a bit until his cock head was lodged firmly into Fay's pussy. He humped upward and his cock slid slowly into her belly. She never had had such big cocks or dildos ravaging her ass hole and her pussy at the same time but she was enjoying it tremendously! The Prince allowed Fay to get accustomed to be stretched out so far but Rajeev had already made the most important part of it on the previous day! When he felt the pressure on his big cock diminish, he started to move in and out of Fay's pussy at the beginning quite slowly but he gradually increased his pace until he seesawed frenetically in her snatch! When he pushed forward, Fay was thrown in the same direction, lifted from the swan cock by the sheer strength of the Prince to impale herself back on the metallic dildo. She felt as if the two cocks belonged to two giants who were working hard to make her soar to the skies as they rammed her pussy and her ass hole together!

Fay was crooning helplessly, moaning and groaning under the endless assaults of the prince! Just as she was about to beg him to stop, his sperm erupted in her womb, filling her pussy with his hot jizz. Fay screamed, her pussy spasming wildly around his cock. Kyrhan barely had time to place his hand on Fay's gaping open mouth and muffle partially her screams! Kyrhan pulled out carefully and left the place to Rajeev. At that moment, someone tried to open the door. Kyrhan had locked it. The visitor, put out banged at the door. They heard voices from the outside : a girl and a man...

- I don't understand! This door is always open! I am going to fetch the key!

- I will wait here!

Fay whispered to Kyrhan's ear :

- It's Don, my husband. He is making a visit of the palace with Preeti!

- Damned... There is no exit and helping Fay out of the Swan would take too long a time! We are caught!

- Don't worry, Rajeev! I have an idea : put on your clothes quietly while I fetch a protective canvas. We will leave Fay hanging from the swan under the canvas. You, Rajeev, will pretend you are making restoration on the cock of the swan. That is why it's covered with the canvas!!! I will hide in the former jail. Preeti will never show the former prisons to her visitor!

Fay looked like a magnificent butterfly pinned to the wall! She was told not to move a muscle while Don and Preeti were in the room! Rajeev and the Prince did it barely on time! Preeti was surprised discovering someone in the room!

- Rajeev, what are you doing here and why have you locked the door?

- The Prince has told me to study the cock of the swan : it's becoming loose and he was afraid it might break when one of you, girls; ride it! I just wanted to be quiet with the show in the meeting room!

- You are so helpful; Rajeev! Could my visitor Don watch the swan?

- As long as you don't touch the canvas, you may!

Rajeev started a long description of the swan but he punctuated his description by pressing his hand on the canvas and of course, it always landed on some very sensitive place of Fay's body : her tits, her pussy, the inner side of her thighs... Under the canvas, Fay was condemned to bite her lower lips to prevent herself from screaming in bliss! She was about to surrender and reveal her presence with a wild scream when she heard Don thanking Rajeev for his fascinating tour! They left at last and Rajeev locked again the door behind them! Kyrhan hadn't the time to return in the room that Rajeev had already ripped off the canvas, revealing the still hanging figure of Fay who was moaning helplessly...

- Rajeev, I am so horny! Fuck me! Fuck me like the slut I am! My husband had nearly found me out! I am so excited! I need a good fuck, long and hard! Kyhan, please remove another bar! I want to have also my ass filled to capacity!

- As you want, Fay! Do you want to be double teamed by Rajeev and me : me in your pussy and Rajeev in your ass?

- Tomorrow, if you want: For the time being, I'll get satisfied with a metallic cock up my arse and a throbbing and spurting one in my pussy! But both of you may have me as many times as you wish!

- That's still a possibility but I thought of another option : Rajeev; help me to lift Fay off the swan cock!

With the coordinated strength of the two burly men, Fay was soon free of the cock but for a very short time! Kyrhan turned her around to face the swan. She appeared now engaged in a bestial coitus with the swan! Her breasts were pressed again the animal and their crotches were tightly entwined!

- Fay, your real name must be Leda who was fucked by a swan!

Her thighs were forced out, enhancing the appearance of a hot encounter between the swan and a human girl but, most important for the prince, was the fact that her back passage was now totally unprotected, available for his raging lust. Kyrhan entered her with the brutality he normally used with his wife Kira : his mammoth cock had reamed her back passage so often that he couldn't produce any damage! But Fay's cock had been visited this evening only by the swan cock and it was the size of a normal man's cock! Fay screamed when the Prince buggered her but she was out of reach for them to muffle her screams with their hands. Rajeev ordered her at once :

- Bend down and take the second cock in your mouth! It will stifle your screams!

Fay clamped desperately her lips around the swan cock and the screams she emitted suddenly ebbed down. The crisis was over and the two men could enjoy the pretty girl as long and as often as they wanted!

dan57
dan57
868 Followers
12