Fay the Slut

Story Info
Fay continues her doggie slut training.
5.8k words
4.35
116.3k
25
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of a story, "Exploitation of a Housewife", written by "A Cracker Slut" in 2002. This is what was told to me by Fay the central character in this true story. This chapter follows the events depicted in the original story, part 1 & 2. In general, Fay is blackmailed by Bill to be his slut slave. A number of embarrassing events take place, making Fay perform various sexual acts at the behest of her Master. Fay asked me to pick up the story as they are leaving the Pet Shop where Fay had been collared and leashed. It is mentioned that Bill will be taking Fay to the Club that afternoon. I recommend that, you take the time to read "A Cracker Sluts" first two installments they are very good.

*

"OK, Slut lets go find the ATM. Since we have yet to spend hubby's money we will get some cash for you to spend."

Fay climbed into the car her too short skirt riding up he thighs showing her shaved pussy and ass to all who took the time to look. She was required by her Master to never wear panties or bra when she met him, and to dress as much like a tart as she could. To that end her Master had taken her to buy some very slutty clothes today and Fay would be paying for them later when the Sales Girl called. Master had already agreed that the Sales Girl, Sarah, could have Fay to play with in exchange for the clothing.

Master slowed his car and Fay saw the ATM and said.

"Master how much money will I need today?"

"I know those cards have a limit so get the limit and don't cheat me Slut, you know what I am capable of."

"Yes, Sir, your Slut will not cheat you. I am permitted up to 1,000 a day Sir. I hope that will be enough."

"Just get the money Slut. We have things we need to do."

Fay worked the transaction and pulled the wad of cash from the machine and returned to the car. She was quietly holding the money when Master said.

"Roll it up stuff it between your tits, Slut."

Fay did as instructed and waited for her orders. They drove through the city, past the shopping area and the business sections and then headed into a seedy section of town. Master seemed to be looking for something and he drove around this area until he finally stopped.

"Get out of the car Slut!"

He came over and led her into an alley. She noticed that this alley was filled with vagrants, homeless types. Most of them were wearing a years worth of dirt on clothes that were even dirtier. As they reached a point where they were just about in the center of this group of homeless Master pulled her towards him as grabbed her leash. He pulled her along and made her look at all the individuals in their grubby clothes. Once they had made the full circuit he ordered Fay to her hands and knees.

She complied knowing that her clothing, in this position, left nothing to these people's the imagination. To top off her degradation he flipped what little of her skirt there was over her ass completely exposing her to the dirty masses. Then he spoke.

"Ladies and Gentlemen I need some favors. My slut here needs to be trained and I need her to be fucked in her ass and pussy as often as I can have it done. Because she is untrained she has agreed to pay each of you who will fuck her a crisp 50 for your time."

Fay could not believe what was happening, first she was made to give blow jobs to a group of guys in an abandoned toilet then finger herself to orgasm and now she was to allow these dirty vagrants to fuck her and to take her ass as well. She started to get up to object to all of this. She would not sink this low. She never got off her knees before Bill spoke to her.

"Slut, do not start thinking for yourself. You are just a slut and you will do as I say when I say it, so you understand me?"

"But..."

"No buts no what ifs, you do or your life really changes, make up your mind slut and do it NOW!"

Fay knew she could not live with her friends and family seeing all the tapes and photographs of her past debaucheries yet this crowd of dirty smelly tramps... well she did not know how she could allow this, then again she knew she had no choice and said.

"Yes, Master, your Slut apologizes for her actions. Please use me as you wish."

"I will use you and I do not need your permission slut. Spread your legs we have a line forming here. By the way any ladies out there, my slut needs practice eating pussy so if you want a 50 come and get it."

Fay listened to the words but only felt a cock piercing her cunt. It was normal size and normally would not have done much for her, but being fucked like this by tramps in an open alley in the city was just more then she could accept and she found herself dripping wet and pushing back on that cock, fucking the smelly dirty thing like it was the King's penis itself.

She was getting into it and did not notice the cock now at her mouth, but when she did she opened up and took the foul thing into her mouth and did what was expected of her. She was gagging but not because the cock was that long, it was that foul. Unwashed for months, tasting like stale urine and grime. He stomach was churning as he came fairly quickly. She swallowed just a bit before allowing the remainder to dribble down her chin. The little taste was terrible; Fay imagined swallowing piss would be infinitely better.

She had no time to consider these things as she looked at a dirty pussy being put before her while another cock was pounding into her pussy. The pussy smelled even worse then the cock and she was afraid she would lose her lunch eating this woman, but she did it for Master. She would do anything for Master, she no longer cared about the photos or the video she was doing her Master's bidding because she needed his big black cock. She knew she would have to earn the right to have that cock fuck one or all three of her holes.

So she ate stinking pussy and swallowed foul cocks, she took cocks in her pussy and cocks in her ass. By the time the action stopped Bill had handed out all her money and she was covered in cum and dirt. At one time she had to pee so bad and could not do so because of the cock in her ass and throat that she just peed on the ground. She was left to kneel in her own pee for the balance of the event. She was not sure but she suspected that a few of the vagrants also peed on the ground near her and she knew she stunk.

She waited for Master to allow her to stand and kept her head down staring at the ground. She had been, if not well, truly fucked today and the day was not over. She could not guess what further humiliation Master had in store for her, but just thinking of the possibilities had her worn out cunt dripping again. Then Master spoke.

"My, my you are a dirty stinking slut aren't you?"

"Yes, Master your slut smells like piss and she has cum spattered all over her slutty body."

"Well you will have to ride in the trunk, slut, I can't have all this odor in my car. We will have you cleaned at the club."

Master opened the trunk and pushed Fay in.

"Don't worry it's not far to our next stop, I am sure you can handle it."

He closed the lid leaving Fay in the darkened trunk of Master's car. Because of the small space she could not help but smell herself. Never in her life had she been anything but clean and perfumed. Of course after a day on the golf course or an afternoon on the tennis courts, she would need a shower, but she was never this bad. Yet for all the smell, for all the degradation she had absorbed today she still slipped her hand between her thighs and stroked her sticky cum smeared cunt.

She was lost in an orgasm when all of a sudden it got very bright and she realized that Master had opened the trunk and caught her playing with her pussy.

"Slut I did not give you permission to play with yourself, did I?"

"No, Master."

"You will be punished slut, now get your stinking ass out of my car."

Fay climbed out into the sunlight and a strange set of hands grabbed her leash and pulled her along.

"Yes, Charles my doggie slut needs a bath, please have her cleaned and groomed, then bring her to me on the exercise field."

Fay allowed herself to be dragged along by Charles. She tried to see where they were but she saw nothing but trees surrounding her. She was led in a side door into a large tiled room with a number of large tubs on the floor. One of the tubs was full of soapy water and evidently that's where she was headed.

"Ok, you're a doggie slut and your Master has requested you be cleaned and groomed and by the way you smell I can only wonder if one bath will suffice."

Charles then had her clothes, what few there were cut from her and burned. She was naked and told to get on all fours like the dog she is. She complied and once down she was led into the tub. Fay was expecting a nice warm bath but this water was cold. She jumped when she climbed in but the tugging of her leash did not permit her to stop. Once she was in the tub Charles reached for a large coarse brush and preceded to scrub Fay. The coarse brush scraped Fay's back and side and was then thrust in her ass crack. She was being dog washed in cold water. When he scrapped the brush over her tits she yelped and bucked in the water.

Charles immediately waved a hand and two more handlers came over and strapped Fay to a dog bar that prevented her from moving. Charles once again scrubbed her tits and belly and the rough brush had Fay crying out in pain. This continued for another fifteen minutes before they used her leash and pulled her from the tub. She still had soap on her so one of the handlers used a garden hose to hose her down. She was totally humiliated and embarrassed. While she longed for her Master's cock and his commands, this degrading 'bath' had disturbed Fay, and the fact that once she shook off the cold and realized her pussy was soaked from within, that she was hot and ready again scared her.

She was dried and given food and drink, yes in bowls on the floor and she was forced to eat like a dog if she wanted any nourishment. She was hungry and thirsty so she lowered her head and learned to eat with her mouth only. She was too hungry to notice the snickers of the handlers who watched her on all fours, naked putting her face in her food to eat.

Once she was done and her hair combed out she was led outside, still naked to a large green lawn. She noticed that there were a number of male and female 'dogs' here being led by leashes held she supposed by their Masters. She was led to her Master who thanked Charles and took Fay's leash in his hand. He began to 'walk' Fay around the large yard. It took Fay a little while to understand what all of the 'doggie sluts' were doing out there, they were being walked so they could 'do their duty' piss or shit outside like a good dog. Fay was horrified that this was expected of her. Still she allowed herself to be led by the leash doing her best to keep up with her Master while she traveled on her hands and knees.

She had once again allowed herself to drift into a dream state and was shocked by a cold feeling between her ass cheeks. She looked back and saw a male doggie slut 'sniffing her ass' and licking her crack. Before she could say or do anything the male's Mistress yanked on his leash and whipped him twice on his ass. She then admonished his for sticking his nose in another dog's ass. Fay would have been mortified had she not had a tremendous urge to pee. She knew she had no choice but still she continued to hold back but the urge was too much. She yanked back on her leash stopping her Master and squatted atop the grass and let loose. When she had finished her Master patted her head and said.

"That's a good dog."

Then he held out a treat for her. She crawled to get it but he said.

"Sit up doggie Fay, sit up for your Master."

Fay realized she was to do 'tricks' for him and sat on her legs, still squatting and opened her mouth. Master then dropped in a small cookie thank god it wasn't a true dog treat.

Once this episode was over Master led Fay into a barn, Fay noticed a sign on the door that said 'Breeding Stable'. She was led into the barn and she glanced as much as she could to see what was going on in this barn. She saw a number for female slut dogs strapped into some sort of frame and they were being mounted by male slut dogs. Fay was led to an open frame and her leash pulled her in. Her thighs were strapped to bars on the sides as her knees were strapped to bars along the floor. Once her lower limbs had been secured the bars were moved apart. The result was that Fay's ass was spread and open for all to see or play with.

She was still trying to absorb her shame at being so exposed when her upper body was strapped so that she was bent over with her tits hanging free but her head tilted up. When she was able to get some sense of how she had been positioned she realized that her ass was open and arched, her tits were dangling below her and her head was arched in a perfect position to take a cock. She understood that for as long as there were stud dogs she was to be mounted, fucked in her ass, her pussy and her mouth. The way she had been placed also made it impossible for her to see who was taking her.

She felt a presence behind her and then what felt to her like paws on her back, then a cock was trying to find her opening it was poking around her ass crack for a few moments before finding and drilling her pussy. Being fucked without knowing who was fucking her or when it would happen turned her on and it was not long before those familiar groans were escaping her as yet unfilled mouth. The cock behind her was rapidly going in and out of her, so fast that Fay could not keep track of where it was at any given moment, she just knew that a cock was pounding in and out of her and she loved it. Fay was ready to cum much sooner then she had ever imagined she could and she did. Her body jumped as the orgasm struck and what she could move she moved as the orgasm ripped through her. Yes the cock in her pussy continued to fuck her and this had the effect of stringing out the intensity of her orgasm, and she enjoyed that.

She felt the cock spasm inside of her and it was immediately taken out with cum being splayed all over her ass and back. Fay did not care. She wondered how long it would take for another to mount her and she was not disappointed as another hard cock started poking her backside looking for entry. This one found her ass and rammed it in as soon as it knew it had an opening. Fay screamed out as the force of that cock in her ass ripped through her. Shit she said to her self that hurts. In response to her screams another male dog slut was placed in front of her and her was attempting to poke his cock into her mouth. After jabbing her cheek and nose it zeroed in on her mouth still agape from her screaming about her ass. The cock, once it found entry just rammed her mouth pushing directly into her throat and gagging her.

Fay was unable to prevent either cock from punishing her body and it seemed like that was exactly what these male dog sluts wanted. They wanted to fuck and they were not going to be subtle or gentle about it. The two cocks continued to ram into her and when they were both ramming in at the same time, Fay felt as though they were going to meet inside her the cocks were penetrating so deeply. Again as both cocks were set to blow they were removed and cum was sprayed all over her body. Surprisingly after each spray someone came along and scrapped cum from her. She was fucked like this for hours, so long and so many orgasms that Fay was incoherent three quarters of the way into her 'Breeding' session.

Fay did notice however when no one was fucking her and she realized that she might have made it to thee end. In fact her body was released from the frame and Bill, her Master, took her leash and led her to a bowl that had been laid on the floor. As Fay crawled closer she realized the bowl was almost full of a thick whitish liquid.

"Slut you need some protein. Your Master had all that cum saved for you so you could enjoy it later. Go ahead slut! Go to your bowl and lick it clean. Now I went to a lot of trouble to collect it Slut so don't waste any."

Fay stared at the bowl full of cum. Cum from all of the male slut dogs who had mounted her. It was a slimy liquid and the bowl was truly full. She did not want to do this, she did not mind taking cum and swallowing it during the course of sex, when it was warm and fresh. This bowl was hours old, cold and much thicker then when it was ejaculated. She hesitated looking at the bowl and when she had not started to lick it up she felt her ass being whipped. She yelp at the sting of that First lash and again at the second and third. By the time she had thought to associate her not licking the bowl with her ass being whipped she had suffered close to twenty lashes and her ass was on fire.

She no longer thought, she dipped her face to the bowl and stuck her tongue in and drew tongue and tongue full of cold slimy cum into her mouth and swallowed. It was horrible but somehow Fay managed to clean her bowl and she say back on her heels waiting for her Master's commands.

''Well slut next time you will not make me whip your ass. Because if you ever hesitate to obey another of my commands, especially here in front of other Masters and Mistresses, you will be left in the breeding barn for an entire day and you will have not one but likely three of these bowls to finish. It's all about choice slut, pain or more pain. Now come with me we need to finish off your outfit for your future days here at the club."

Fay was taken to a room in the clubhouse full of dog slut equipment. Fay was first fitted with a pair of paws for her hands and then was given pads for her knees that looked like dog paws. The last thing her Master fitted her with was her tail. She was given a long flowing tail that stood straight out from her body, not interfering with access to her pussy. Fay did not wonder as to how this would be attached as she saw the huge dildo from which the tail sprung. Her Master aimed for her asshole and rammed it in. Fay having had her ass used so often today accepted the punishing placement with a grunt, nothing more.

Once complete Master led her to another room where a camera had been set up. Master led her by her leash and positioned her in front of him perpendicular to him so her body crossed in front of his knees. She was made to look into and smile for the camera and a number of photographs were taken. Fay was made to pose in all of the tradition dog poses, begging, rolling over and sitting up begging. Since it was a digital process she was able to see the results and she was getting turned on seeing herself look more and more like a dog. She loved the way her paws looked and the way her tail stuck out. Like all her other photographs, these too allowed Fay to drink up her own beauty.

She was taken to a locker room and shown her locker it; was next to Master's. She was told to remove her paws and place them in her locker and to remove her tail and wash the end off before storing it. She was then handed some clothing, slutty pieces that they had bought earlier and allowed to get dressed. Looking more like the tart she knew she had become she was driven home in time to prepare for her husband's arrival from work.

She was no sooner dropped off then she began to pine for when she could be with her Master again, she knew now, if she was ever unsure before, that she was little more then a cunt, an asshole and a mouth and that seemed to be enough for her. She almost wished that her husband Daniel would catch her at her smuttiest. She finished her shower and dressed in her 'trophy wife' costume and assumed the manners of her station. Daniel never suspected a thing had been amiss in his wife's life and even after making love to her that night her never sensed the changes that were blossoming in her life.

12