Fay the Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Fay fought the urge to call Master. Although she knew what she really was, still she held on to her life with Daniel and tried to occupy her mind with the trimmings of her life. She went so far as to schedule a tennis match for that day, anything to keep her from begging her master for cock. She made it to noon before her hand dialed his number.

He did not answer. The fact he might not answer was the last thing that Fay would have ever considered. She was so bothered that she could not even leave a message and it took her another five minutes to steady her hand to re-dial the number. She hoped he was now available but she was more prepared and left a message.

"Master, its your slut. May I serve you today?"

Fay waited an hour before dialing again, then again each time hearing his voice asking to leave a message. Her cunt was wet and her hands could not stay away, she felt like an addict needing a fix, and it wasn't that far off. Fay needed to cum and she needed her Master to allow her. Something deep inside her told her that now was not the time to defy her Master. She sensed this was a test and as tough as it was she was going to endure, she would do it for here Master.

Fay somehow got through her tennis match and the necessary social intercourse following. By the time she was in her car her cell was again dialing her Master.

"Please leave a message."

Shit Fay thought to her self that she needed to hear his command, she needed to be abused, debased and humiliated. She had come to understand that all of these things were necessary. She was becoming frantic and she drove to some of the areas he had taken her looking for him, trying her best to remain in control of her needs. She failed and in defeat she headed home, more needy then she had ever been and ready to fuck anything that came her way. She even dismissed the need for her Master's permission. But nothing came her way and she prepared for her evening with Daniel.

They were to attend a gala at a resort in town in honor of some charity or another and she was needed as the trophy wife for Daniel. She considered telling him she was ill, but in the end realized that not having a structured evening would not do her any good, and perhaps the gala would take her mind off her pussy and her needs.

She wore one of her typical gowns that night and did her hair and make up as she knew her husband expected. She had tried a number of times to reach her Master with no success. He need was growing and any slight touch to her pussy or tits set her mind reeling. She knew she'd have to wear a bra but decided to forego the panties as they only put pressure on her clit and reminded her of how much she wanted a cock shoved into her.

She managed to keep herself somewhat calm and attended the function on Daniel's arm. While she exchanged social pleasantries with a number of friends and acquaintances she was always trying to decide if their cock would be big enough, last long enough. She was becoming obsessed with her needs and did not care. She had gone to the bar for another glass of wine when her cell phone began to ring. Finding a quiet corner she retrieved it from her purse and answered it.

"Go out the back now. GO to the fountain and wait for me."

Click the phone went dead. It was Master, how did he know where she was she thought as she looked for a way to get out back. She became single-minded ignoring everyone and everything while she searched for the way to the back lawn and garden. Almost frantic she managed to find a way out and she hurried to the fountain. She looked around and no one was there. Then her phone rang again.

"Drop the gown and the bra."

Oh no, he wants me to stand here naked! What if someone comes out of the resort she thought as she unzippered her dress and let it fall then unsnapped her bra and let it drop to the ground. She stood their naked, waiting and feeling a constant stream of warm liquid oozing down her thighs. Her pussy was dripping almost flowing. Her nipples came quickly erect and ached she wanted to touch herself but knew he was watching her. She stared at the phone waiting for it to ring, needing for it to ring. After what seemed an eternity she saw a figure coming towards her. Her first impulse was to cover herself with her arms but realized if it were her Master she would be punished so she stood erect and waited.

It wasn't Master and she was ready to panic when the stranger said.

"Slut Fay. Follow me."

He walked back the way he came and after hesitating a second or two Fay followed. He led her back towards the resort building where the party was taking place to an area where she had a view of the festivities going on inside. Her Master sat in a garden chair and pointed to the ground indicating that Fay should kneel. She did so. Naked she waited on her knees for his next command. She heard a noise from behind her and turned to see an extremely fat overweight man standing behind her. He was grotesquely fat even with his clothes on you could see how the excess fat just rippled and folded over itself. His face was so fat that portions of his skin hung from his neck and rested on his chest.

Her revulsion at the sight of this man was interrupted by her Master's command.

"Slut, take this man's clothes off and help him fuck you."

"Master?"

"No questions Slut do as I say or I will put on the exterior lights and let all of them up in the party gaze upon you kneeling here in your birthday suit."

More then ever Fay realized how little choice she really had and crawled to the fat man and began to remove his clothes. That was a chore because his fat would trap the fabric and Fay would have to push his fatty skin from side to side to free the cloth. Once he was naked Fay had to search to find his cock. She had to use one hand to push the hanging skin to the side as she used the other to fish it out. Once she had a hand on it she determined it was a decent size cock and the more she handled it the longer and fatter it got. She was still not sure how she could fuck it but she bought time by forcing her face in between the fat rolls to suck it.

He was as hard as he would get and Fay decided she would have to mount this guy, no way could she risk him mounting her. She asked him to sit on the ground then lay back. Once he was on his back she pushed as much flab away form his groin as possible. She was able to push enough away to free up his cock and she took that opportunity to sit down on him. Once she felt him in her pussy she looked at her Master and said.

"Master may I please cum while fucking this man?"

"Yes Slut you may cum if you can. Now fuck him and make him happy."

Fay needed to work this one delicately. She needed to not encourage any of the flab to come back or she would lose his cock so she was forced to fuck him slowly. As much as she had needed to cum, she had to do this slowly if she wanted to please her Master and this man he had selected for her.

She rode his cock for what seemed like an eternity her ability to withhold her orgasm becoming more and more difficult as the fuck continued. Finally she felt his cock do something and she let herself cum. She could not believe how good it felt. She totally forgot the fat man under her and lost herself in her orgasm. Her whole body shook so hard that the fat man's now shrinking cock fell out of her and was swallowed up in his folds of fat. Fay came so hard that she actually fell off the fat man and lay on her side in the grass and lived out the final ripples of her orgasm there.

When she finally regained her sensed she saw that her Master was standing over her his cock in his hands.

"I think you are ready for my cock now, Slut. Get on your hands and knees like a good doggie slut."

Fay was overjoyed she had just had a tremendous orgasm and now Master was finally going to fuck her. She was quickly in position with her legs spread apart to accommodate her Master. She waited for him. She sensed his bulk behind her just before she felt his mammoth cock spearing her cunt. Oh shit she thought as she bit her tongue to keep from screaming he was huge. He just kept pummeling her pussy and she was ready to cum almost immediately. She could not believe how fast she had gotten to this point. She was out here, outside the building where her husband and their friends were drinking and socializing and where she had been just an hour ago. Now here she was posing like a dog, naked and being fucked with a huge black cock right under their noses. And she was cuming and cuming often.

Master pummeled her pussy for a while and during that time she came continuously. He pulled out of her pussy and she groaned but immediately cried out as he rammed that monster into her ass. Holy crap she thought as her now pounded her ass, could she cum any more, could she cum and com even harder. She was just enjoying the feeling when she felt his cock erupt in her ass. That sent her over the edge and she came hard. So hard she passed out.

When she came to her senses a few minutes later her collar was on and she was fastened to leash. She felt it tug at her and she rose and looked at her Master.

"Slut you have been trained and are now ready. You will fuck on command and you cum easily. You will be a good fuck slut to your Master."

Fay brightened like a child given a Pony for her birthday and she smiled and hung her head in obedience to her Master. She was totally unaware that she was walking, actually being led by the leash.

"I believe you will learn to love and respect your new Master as much as you..."

Fay did not hear anything after the words 'new master', what the fuck! She was being given to someone.

"I see by the look on your face that you are confused Slut. I was never to be your Master I was but your trainer. The Man who owns you asked me to provide this service. It was for him that I did what I did and the final seal for all new sluts is when I fuck them and show their true Master how obedient their sluts are. In fact there is your Master now."

Fay looked where he was pointing and saw Daniel!

12