Faye Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh god, I glanced back at the couple and then looked all around again, and when I was sure no one else was looking, I did as she indicated. My knee was as high as my breasts now and my pussy was wide open for her. She winked at me and rubbed her fingers over my pussy, then started finger fucking me, hard. My other knee became weak and it took all my strength to hold on to the ceiling handles to stay upright.

Again, I looked back at the watching couple and I nearly came again! The woman had opened her shirt and the man was holding one of her cute breasts with the other hanging freely for me to see! I stared right at her and she stared at me, again with that seductive smile.

That made my mind up for me. I pulled down one of the straps off my shoulder and pulled my arm through, when I returned my hand to the handle above me the front of my dress fell down on the right side, exposing my bare breast. I cupped it with my other hand, squeezed and massaged it, and tipped my head back.

When I looked back at them their eyes were so wide, I was getting close to another intense orgasm, being so exposed for these strangers while my beautiful girlfriend fucked me was... too much.

I made a muffled noise behind my hand and switched between watching Sally and watching the couple; the woman met my gaze and pointed to her left breast. At first, I thought she just wanted me to watch her toy with it; but she seemed to me mouthing the words 'show me' and then pointing at her breast again. That's when I understood, she wanted to see the rest of me.

'Oh, fuck am I really doing this?' I screamed internally.

Sally had two or three fingers inside me, I was being flashed by a stranger, and I was almost naked in the middle of a busy afternoon train, but I was so turned on. So erotically charged that from the moment I understood what the strangers were asking of me. I knew I would do it.

I pulled the other strap off my shoulder and my dress fell to my waist, and I was topless for them! It was such a thrill I cannot describe it properly for you, they stared at my half-naked teenage body and seemed to mouth 'oh my god' to each other. I figured that from there they could see down to my navel, but I wanted them to see more! I wanted to show off more, and I was so close to cumming on Sally's fingers it was unbearable.

To this day, I do not know how I dared do this, but I actually beckoned them to come to me! I used my finger in a 'come hither' motion and stared right at the woman. They looked at each other and had a very fast conversation, which was followed by them quickly buttoned up her shirt, and then standing up and making their way towards us. Oh my god, what are you doing Faye!

For the few seconds it took for them to get to us, my anxiety shot through the roof! I've just invited two strangers to come and... what? Touch me? Touch Sally? What if... too late...

The couple finally appeared and stood right in front of us! The woman was just as good looking as I thought with long dark hair and wearing a denim shirt and jeans. She was stroking the man inside his trousers as they watched us. I panted hard and looked down, Sally had seen our visitors arrive but she had not stopped fingering and licking me. She was still stroking herself as well, and looking up at us, waiting for what might come next.

I was in another dimension of horniness now, my pussy grabbed Sally's fingers and she locked her lips around my clit. My mouth hung open and I thought I was going to scream but then the woman leapt into action. She suddenly stepped forward, grabbed both of my breasts, and kissed me full on the mouth! I moaned into her mouth as the stranger's tongue collided with my own and my orgasm rolled over me like a tsunami over a fishing boat, Sally's mouth on my clit and her fingers in my cunt, and this total stranger with her hands on my tits and tongue in my mouth!

I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed her away, suddenly scared to death of what Sally would think if she saw us, the woman stepped back and I looked down at the floor, Sally was staring up at us with her fingers in her own pussy!

"Kiss her again," Sally told me, not bothering to keep her voice down; thanks to this couple we were well shielded. Her face was contorted with desire; her orgasm was already upon her. "Please, kiss her again."

I did as I was told and kissed her again, deeply and roughly. Then I found the waistband of her baggy jeans and thrust my hand inside, rubbing this new slick pussy while I heard the familiar noises of my girlfriend cumming.

After a moment she fell silent and I felt a hand running up my bare back, followed by a kiss on my cheek. I stopped kissing the woman and turned to see Sally smiling at me, her lips parted and came on to mine, her tongue tasted of my pussy as well as her. Seeing us two kiss so deeply seemed to be too much for this woman, my fingers were suddenly wet with her juice and her breaths came hard and fast.

Sally turned to face this woman and kissed her on the mouth as she came on her girlfriend's hand. That's when I heard a deeper groan and felt something hot and wet hit the back of my thigh, I turned around and saw the guy had shot his load on my leg! He tried to kiss me but I stopped him, thankfully, he seemed to understand what I was telling him!

By the time their kiss ended, the woman's orgasm had subsided. I pulled my hand out of her jeans and showed Sally.

"Look what we did to this poor lady," I said giggling. "And look what her boyfriend did to me!"

"I'm so sorry," the boyfriend looked for something to wipe his cum off me, but then his girlfriend dropped down and licked it off! There wasn't much, but I thoroughly enjoyed being cleaned up.

"Thank you," I winked at her. "Oh dear, I'd better put my dress on!" I quickly pulled my dress back on and smoothed it down again. "Hey, where is my thong?"

"It's here," Sally produced the damp garment from behind her back. "I think maybe our friend here would like to keep it, as a memento."

She turned to the woman and stuffed it into her jeans pocket. She just smiled dreamily at us.

"Thank you for helping my girlfriend and I cum," Sally leant forward and gave her and the boyfriend a girly peck on the cheek. "Come on," Sally grabbed my hand. "We're here."

"Where?" I asked, still in shock.

"The shopping centre silly, come on, you have to pick up a dress for me, let's go," she pulled me away and as we left I turned to the couple.

They both smiled at us, then at each other, and then turned around and went back to their seats, we never found out their names or saw them again. They could have been anyone!

In truth, I do not know how many people saw what happened. We did hear a lot of mumbling as we went through the doors onto the platform that might have been about us, but we didn't care.

I do remember this moment vividly.

Sally turned around and looked at me, walked up to me and hugged me.

To anyone else, it might've looked innocent, even sisterly, but there was far more than that going on here. It felt like a thank you, and when she did let go and stood on her tiptoes to give me a little kiss, I wondered. 'Who the hell are you Sally, and what have I done to you?'