Faye Fucks Four Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deviant_X
Deviant_X
103 Followers

Faye was enraptured, two strangers inside her now, filling her wonderfully. The cock in her mouth was huge, and her jaw ached somewhat from accommodating it, but the way he fucked her face and made her choke and gag on it made her feel like such a slut. She gripped the shaft tightly with her hands, trying to jerk it or at least moderate the throat abuse he was giving her, wetting it with saliva and wanking him into her mouth. She had never felt so dirty before, and was well on her way to her third orgasm of the night; the newcomer behind her was filling her less intensely than Kevin with his lovely wide shaft or Harry with his length, but he knew what he was doing. His hands moved from her tits, which now began to sway freely, and his fingers started to play with her love button while he slid in and out, and the new stimulation felt sooooo good. Her moans of lust and joy started building to a crescendo, promising an orgasm more intense than before.

Her eyes were closed and she was getting a pounding, but soon she felt one of her hands being removed from her new friend's cock and placed onto another, hard and long - Harry's - while at the same time someone started playing with her tits anew.

"Oh, fuck..." moaned the man behind her, and she recognised his tone. He was close, from the sight of her whorish behaviour, and from the hard sucking she'd given him while Kevin had been inside her.

"Fuck..." he said again, and he could sense his sap rising from deep within. She abandoned Harry and spat out Jame's cock but continued to jerk it off; it flopped from her mouth with an obscene and fleshy sound, a line of dool still connecting it with her lips, which she wiped with her free hand.

Looking over her shoulder, she saw Rob's face, red with concentration and teeth gritted. Their eyes met and she reached behind her to caress his face. A moment of tenderness passed between them, a half a heartbeat of connection deeper than the cock that was thrusting into her hungry pussy, and then he was on to the final stretch. He shifted position, gripping her beneath her knee and kneeling, straddling her thigh and holding her sideways so that he could go deeper. Faye felt her hips open wider, one leg on the sofa and one straight up against his chest, and reached down to caress her clit as he began to go all the way in.

"Ohhhhh..." he shuddered, building up speed and powering into her with all his might.

She was grunting with effort with every thrust, squeals of "Uhn! Uhn! Uhn!" as he took his pleasure roughly. She didn't care. She wanted him to be rough, she wanted this perfect stranger to use her like a whore and get off. Her moans grew louder as she strummed her clit, enjoying the sensation of being fucked like crazy. Her lips touched cock and she opened her mouth without complaint to take in whoever it is who wanted to get sucked - Harry, from the feel of it, his well-endowed shaft tasting familiar.

Rob was babbling now, and Faye felt her whole body begin to contract as she peaked - his hips slammed into her hard and fast and she came hard, a wave of intense pleasure crashing over her as he hammered of one final few thrusts, screaming wildly: "I'm fucking cominnng!" and began to shoot his load deep inside her. She bucked and added her own screams to his, her pussy squeezing his cock, milking the come from him as she rode a deep and heady orgasm. Rob pistoned into her once or twice and then withdrew, and she glanced down to see him jerk the final few spurts into her open cunt, which throbbed and contracted as aftershocks of pure joy shot through her body. His seed was hot and dripping, wads of spunk splashing into her and over her crotch as she reclined and let herself recover. Her whole body felt like a pussy: every nerve ending tingled, every inch of skin sensitive to the insistent touches of the boys around her, sending her spiralling into more tremors of orgasm as she came back down to earth.

After a while she was aware of moaning, and was amused to discover it was her. She was panting and gasping for breath, and repeating herself over and over: "oh....oh....oh..." as she lay on the sofa, exhausted.

But her tormentors would not grant her much respite, she found; for soon she felt the great bulk of James's massive cock slap politely against her cheek, nudging against her lips for her to suck some more.

She half opened her eyes in exhaustion to see the big man looming over her, presenting her with his tool. "My turn," he grinned, and she had no other choice but to open her mouth once more and blow him.

James couldn't believe what he was seeing. Harry's fuck buddy was the most incredible slut he'd ever seen, and they had awoken something with their degradation. She'd been taken from behind and came like crazy despite her protests, and Kevin had just shot a thick load of come into her mouth, which she'd swallowed whole while playing with her pussy. Then she'd come screaming again, thrashing and bucking while Rob creamed insider her; he'd collapsed onto the sofa, his come dripping from Faye's spasming cunt while she gasped and panted on the sofa. He urged her to suck his cock and she'd opened up for him, her little mouth struggling once more to fit him in. James knew he should give her some time to come down from her trembling orgasm, but he wanted more.

It was his turn, and he would wait no longer.

Without saying a word he leaned over the sofa and grabbed her around the waist, lifting her off of the cushions in one smooth movement and pulling her up until she was bent at the waist, hands on the soft material. She protested feebly as he picked her up: "...oh....I think...I need a break..." she muttered, but he didn't care. Her well fucked pussy was now glistening with another man's come, but he was going to fuck her anyway, and began to rub the head of his arching cock against her gooey slit.

Faye looked at him over her shoulder, licking her lips. Her eyes were half open, but full of lust. "You wanna get fucked?" James demanded and she nodded wearily, her hair a messy blonde halo from the pounding she'd received.

"Go slow," she replied, "I don't know if can take it all..."

Faye felt the big boy James plunge in slowly, and the size of him took her breath away. Even after being wonderfully stretched by Kevin's thick cock, and being fucked senseless and filled with come by Rob, the sheer length and width of the monster cock in her pussy made her gasp and moan as she took it all. She gritted her teeth as he held her hips and pushed inside her, seemingly without end. Advancing, stretching, filling, retreating - she breathed hurriedly - once more advancing, making her feel like her cunt would split open with his monster cock before pulling all the way out and then slowly fucking back in a little deeper: Faye began to hyperventilate as she struggled to take it.

"You like that?" he demanded as he began to fuck her in a slow, constant rhythm. Faye nodded but said nothing, so James spanked her hard to make her yelp. "You like my fucking cock you slut?"

"Yes!" She cried, and he thrust in savagely, making her wince. "I love your fucking cock!"

"You're a slut..." he continued, building up steam and making her groan loudly with every thrust.

"....I'm a fucking slut..." Faye agreed, and to her surprise she found herself pushing back of her own volition, the huge cock violating her greatly.

Harry appeared before her, his cock raging hard, and as she gasped and panted and moaned like a whore she found herself sucking on his tool. She focused on the cock in her mouth, trying to relax her cunt as much as possible to get used to the massive intrusion. Taking James was like trying to fuck a freight train, and he bent her over and rode her like she was a slave to be used. She bore the brunt of his assault, his massive cock driving her insane with pleasure and pain from the deep fucking he was giving her, dimly aware that her moans had become delirious with ecstasy as he drove her wild and used her, barely able to keep Harry's shaft in her mouth as he plunged relentlessly in and out. The immense feeling of being filled so completely was exhilarating, and she felt his shaft reach places within her pussy that no man had ever touched before. The pressure began to build, and soon her legs were trembling and her pussy was squeezing and tightening around him as she edged closer to another climax - the feeling of submission, of being totally at the mercy of this brute making her shudder with anticipation. I want his come, she thought suddenly. She wanted him to fuck her deeper than any man before, make her weep with pleasure, and give her his seed. She felt her pussy begin to spasm and contract, heard him swear in ecstasy at the unexpected tightness, sensed him reach a climax of his own.

James was on his short strokes, pounding into her hard and deep as she sucked Harry's cock and tried to take it all, but unlike other men when they came, he actually slowed down, grasping her waist tightly and pulling all the way out before yanking back hard, driving painfully deep with each thrust. She released Harry's cock and gritted her teeth but soon was gasping and squealing as he reached a climax.

"Oooooh..." he growled in a long moan, powering into her poor abused pussy: "-shitttt!"

James speared into her one last time and she shrieked in pain as he buried himself in so deep. She struggled to get away from the intrusion, knees buckling and collapsing forward onto the sofa in an effort to escape but he held her in place as he shot his load inside her, grunting and ejaculating. Faye was reduced to tears by the pain, burying her face into the cushions of the couch and wailing as he came and came and came. Finally he eased off, but his cock was still hard inside her, and he kept sliding it in and out of her, filling her up but no longer painfully so.

Two strangers had now come inside her pussy, two loads of come being fucked deeper and deeper into her by the massive cock. The thought of being used as a whore, coupled with the slow, gentle thrusts pushed her over the edge and she began to come in hysterical sobs as her pussy contracted around the huge cock, shaking violently and screaming like an animal. James finally finished his thrusts and slowly pulled his spent cock from her swollen pussy; Faye remained face down on the sofa, on her knees and bent at the waist, her arse in the air and with come dripping down her thighs.

"Oh my fucking God," she moaned, reaching back between her legs to her abused cunt. It was full of come, swollen and stretched and sensitive to the touch. She rubbed herself gently, feeling sore and hypersensitive, gooey come coating her fingers as she moaned.

She composed herself, regaining her breath and massaging herself but her ordeal was far from finished. The big man stepped in close and wrapped his finger in her blonde curls, pulling her hair and bringing her to a kneeling position before him as she whimpered.

"My cock's all messy," grunted James, and she saw that it slathered with a mixture of her sticky pussy juice and semen, churned into a white gel by the fucking he'd given her. "Suck it clean."

Faye hesitated for the briefest of moments, a new level of depravity in how they used her, but she obeyed, opening her mouth and accepting in the large head. It tasted bitter, and tangy from her pussy and the fucking she'd endured, but she sucked off all of the creamy white goo and bathed his huge cock with her tongue until nothing remained.

"Pussy too," he grunted and she blushed again but did not complain. She backed off his cock and let it fall out of her mouth, bringing her sticky fingers too her lips instead. One by one she licked her digits dry as he nodded in approval.

"That's it...get all that come..."

She obeyed.

Harry soon joined him, and she found herself pulled onto his cock too, forced to suck while on her knees as he fucked her throat violently. She gagged and her eyes watered as he abused her once more, but then found relief as a third cock joined in - Kevin stood over her and fed her his length, hard and tasting faintly of her quim. She eagerly sucked on his prick while reaching out to jerk off the others until a moment later Rob had recovered and joined them for more.

She was on her knees and surrounded, and found herself passed around between the four horny men while they took turns fucking her face and urging her on like the whore she was. Faye was overwhelmed by the attention, and threw herself into her role as the groups blow job slave with enthusiasm, giving her pussy a much-needed break from the gang-bang she'd taken so far. Giving herself over to the sensation, she sucked eagerly on all four cocks, jerking and tonguing, enjoying the moment.

Soon, though, it was time to get fucked. She'd kept her eyes on Harry as she sucked off all of his friends, alive with desire for her master. He was hard and ready to go but still showed no sign of using her. She had fucked three of them, but not Harry. Surely it was his turn now? Had her debasement turned him off? Was she too much of a whore for him to enjoy? Too used and full of come?

Harry stared into her questing eyes, feeling her desire for him to take her, and spoke up: "Get on Kevin's cock again you fucking slut."

Her heart broke a little to hear him say he wanted her to fuck someone else but she obeyed. He was her master, and she was a good little whore, and in her excitement she would do anything to please him.

"Yes, master," she answered, and turned to his friend instead.

Kevin was hard again and wanted more: he lay on his back in the corner pillows of the L-shaped sofa, and he had her mount him, cowgirl style. She knelt on either side of him, and lined the thick cock up with her pussy, come and juice leaking down her thighs. She was wet but she needed to take him in slowly, gently, in order to accommodate such a wide shaft, and soon she was grinding away on him and moaning once more.

Harry's cock was hard and he was desperate for relief from his sweet fuck toy but he held off, choosing to admire her while the others took their pleasure and fucked her into orgasm after orgasm. No one else offered her their cock for servicing, and she was free to enjoy the sensation alone, and enjoy it she did. Her moans grew louder and more urgent. She wrapped her arms and round her lovers head, pulling his face into her bosom as she lost herself.

Harry judged the time was finally right as she began to moan louder and vocalise her wants: "Oh god...that's it...yes..." she urged. Harry stepped in behind her, and flicked off the lid of the lube he'd stashed earlier, liberally applying it to the tip of his cock and slathering it onto the shaft. He nodded down to Kevin, who grinned and reached down with both hands and spread her arse wide.

Harry smirked as he lined his cock up with her tight sphincter, relaxed from the anal play and began to push it up her arse.

Faye was close to another overwhelming orgasm, riding on the huge cock between her thighs at an easy and gentle speed. She felt wonderful as Kevin roamed her body, gently massaging her back and waist, squeezing her arse and pulling her cheeks apart -

Her eyes snapped open as she felt something nudge against her arse. At first she assumed it was Kevin again, sneaking a finger up her - a shock at first but a delightful feeling - but no, he was pulling her cheeks apart. She turned around in horror to see Harry, finally coaxed into activity, standing behind her with his cock pressing against her ring. She gasped in terror as she realised what he was doing...

"Oh! Harry...no!" she exclaimed. He pushed against her sphincter regardless and she tried to struggle away once more but suddenly Rob and James were pinning her in place. "No, stop!" she cried, but he ignored her.

She felt him push into her, the head of his cock spreading her anus open. She gritted her teeth and shook her head: tears came. Still he pressed on, the thick head pushing past the ring of muscle and onwards.

"Yes, Faye," Harry said calmly, from behind. "I'm going to fuck your arse." Faye gasped and shook her head again.

"No...." she pleaded. "not that..."

Harry continued, filling her arse painfully and tightly, pushing all the way in until she felt his balls brush against her pussy.

"Yes that, you fucking slut," he groaned, pausing when he was in at his deepest. Faye was breathing heavily now, panting and gasping and shaking at the intensity of pain emanating from her cunt and arse. Her degradation was complete. They had used every hole she had to offer, and she had no will to resist. All she could do was take it.

Faye remained motionless as she got used to the feeling, then felt him slowly begin to pull out. When just the thick head remained up her arse, he applied more lube to her stretched ring, a small mercy. "Just relax," Harry whispered into her ear, before slowly pushing forward again. She breathed deeply, fighting back more tears as he slid in. She'd never known she could feel this full.

Kevin remained motionless under her but this time when Harry bottomed out he stayed in place, and the cock in her pussy began to withdraw. Her sopping and abused cunt responded of its own accord as he pulled out and then pushed agonisingly slowly back in - she let out a low, deep groan of pleasure as he re-entered. When he was all the way back in, Harry withdrew, and this time the absence of him felt good. Not merely the relief of having him pull out - this was a different feeling, of pleasure and anticipation. He withdrew to the tip and then sighed happily as he plunged slowly back in, and the cycle began again.

Faye was breathing deeply now, and found the rhythm they were building was stirring up a deep and complex feeling of pleasure. Her eyes were still closed but she had relaxed, and found that the cock in her arse no longer hurt as it did when he'd pushed in without warning. Soon she was moving in time with them, grinding her clit against Kevin's belly while they alternated their thrusts.

They fell into a hypnotic cadence of thrusts, their timing natural and organic and thrilling. Faye began to moan openly and greet their thrusts with her own, her mind afire with the sensation of humiliation and shame. She never knew she could sink so low, but she was grateful to her friend for showing her the way.

"Where's my cock baby?" he demanded as he ploughed her arse.

"Up my arse!" she gasped.

"You wanna get fucked up the arse?" he pressed on.

"Oh god...fuck my arse you fucking bastard!" she moaned at Harry before reaching over and behind her head to pull him in for a kiss. Harry pushed forward, meeting her mouth with his, kissing her while they double penetrated her. She was a whore, she was his slave, she was a hole to be used. She was a goddess, she was an angel, she was his partner and he had never wanted her more.

Their pace quickened and they began to fuck her more quickly, their rhythm picking up. Faye began to moan louder and louder, adding her to their grunts and moans of pleasure. She began to scream as they fucked her faster, uttering whorish encouragement and cries of "Yes! Yes! Fuck my arse!"

They fell out of sync now but it didn't matter. Kevin was fucking her cunt hard and deep at a fast pace while Harry did the same, and now Faye was subjected to an intense pounding from the front and from behind, babbling senselessly and urging them on with grunts and moans.

James and Rob joined in for another round, standing next to Faye's face and taking it in turns to fuck her mouth. She was lost to the world in pleasure and pain, sucking what was given to her and taking the merciless fucking as best she could.

Her orgasm was long in building but loud and intense as she rode along the edge of coming until finally she could hold off no longer. She screamed and bucked under the weight of the bodies pressed against her, weeping and moaning in pleasure as the ecstasy hit her.

Deviant_X
Deviant_X
103 Followers