Faye Fucks Four Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deviant_X
Deviant_X
103 Followers

Her cunt contracted and squeezed the monster cock inside her and Kevin let out a groan of pleasure too, filling her pussy with come for third time. Harry followed next, burying himself into her arsehole with ragged thrusts until he announced himself and filled her anus with a huge load. He had abstained from coming so far, and his orgasm had built longer and slower than anyone there, so when it was finally his moment he let out a great wail of release and bucked into her.

Rob came next, filling her mouth with spunk as she continued her orgasm, sperm overflowing her lips as she swallowed his load. He collapsed back onto the sofa and it was James's turn, jerking off onto her face and tits as she groaned and moaned, sandwiched between her two lovers. Harry and Kevin were motionless now, spent and exhausted, their cocks still buried to the hilt in her arse and pussy, but still Faye twitched and spasmed from the orgasmic aftershocks, and still she ground her pelvis between the two cocks, bathed in come and shuddering with pleasure.

They lay there motionless for some time, Faye and her four friends, the sounds of their gentle moans and laboured breaths the only noise in the otherwise quiet flat. Slowly, Harry pulled out of Faye's arse, finally pulling it from her red and swollen ring, and went to wash himself, and Faye was free, collapsing off of James and rolling onto her back.

She sprawled on the sofa, panting for breath and covered in come, her legs splayed wide and her hands massaging her tired but sated pussy. Her fingers came up sticky with sperm, and before she knew what she was doing she began to lick it off her fingers.

Harry returned to survey the carnage, amazed at his come-loving slut. She'd fucked four men, including a beast whose cock would shame a horse, and somehow exhausted all of them. She lay on the sofa, and she was a mess; come spattered her face and her tits, and flowed freely from her exhausted pussy. Her legs were spread wide, all thoughts of decency abandoned, moaning while she slowly caressed her cunt, the sticky mess of her still running out.

The lads, meanwhile, were spent. They'd all come twice, and had no more left to give. Well, he thought as he felt his loins twitch at the sight of her open and ready for more abuse, we'll show them.

"Faye?" he called out, and heard her mumble an affirmative. "Suck my cock."

Even now, with come on her face, on her tits, dripping from her arsehole, from tired and swollen cunt, and the taste of seed in her mouth, Faye blushed. Harry loomed over him, her Master staring down at her like a cruel and handsome statue, and the thought that he still demanded more of her sent thrills through her exhausted body. The others crawled away from them as they met each other on the sofa, shaking their heads in amazement at their ability to keep on going. Faye did not care; she was here for Harry, and would fuck the whole city if he wanted to, but only to make him happy. She wondered if she would ever find an answer to the question of how low, how depraved she would be for a man: she'd let two strangers come in her pussy, and then been double-penetrated like a porn star, and still she was willing to give her master her sore and tired pussy at his request. She'd do more if he asked, she thought, and wondered what else he could want her to give.

She knelt before him and opened her mouth in anticipation. Harry looked down with an arrogant look and commanded her: "Make me hard, whore," and she obediently sucked his sleeping dick, playing with her sticky pussy and moaning with delight as she did.

She soon brought him back to life, and he grew to his full length in her mouth with the aid of her talented skills. He had her lay down in the corner of the L-shaped sofa once more and spread her legs wide: wiping the tip of his cock against her slit and smearing the mixture of come - Rob's, Kevin's James's - on the tip, he plunged in, feeling her well-fucked tunnel envelope her. He began to fuck once again and she began to moan, a low, exhausted, wordless exhortation full of lust and eagerness for him to come. Soon his cock was slick with come, which had formed a sticky white foam as he churned the mix of spunk in her cunt, and he pulled out and brought it to her lips: "Suck it," he demanded, and she complied without hesitation. The combined juices of three men tasted tangy and sour and bitter and salty at once, and she sucked him eagerly, swallowing the sticky mixture until his shaft was clean. He plunged back in and fucked her for a few more moments before it was time to feast once more, and she purred as he treated her like a slave. Over and over he used her, and she lapped up every drop of precious come as he did.

"....ooooh...fuck....ooooh...fuck..." she moaned as she lay back and accepted his cock. She had nothing left to give. They'd taken everything she had and more, and now she lay back, limp and exhausted, the long shaft in her pussy filling her up. She whimpered uselessly as Harry picked up the pace and soon she began to plead with him to finish soon.

"Give me that come baby...please come..."

Soon he was close and would grant her wish. He hammered her tired pussy and began to growl and snarl as he grew closer, a wild, selfish fuck with no regard for her needs and only one end in mind; to come and come quick, and finish on her one final time.

"I'm gonna come..." Harry snorted, breathing raggedly as he fucked away. The others had began to urge him on as he rocked into her, cheering and hollering as she squirmed under his weight.

"Fuck that slut!"

"Come on, fuck her!"

"Come all over her!"

Harry ignored them and focused on his orgasm, which welled up from his belly and swelled from within. Faye was on her back, playing with her tits, biting her lip and moaning like a whore, covered in come and looking dishevelled; he found the degradation of his little fuck-toy intoxicating, and so when he finally reached his end he decided to add to it a little.

With a roar, he leapt from between her thighs and brought his cock to her face, which had escaped the worst of their attentions. Arcs of come leapt from his cock and splashed onto her face, coating her. She lay there in shock, still moaning and gasping from her orgasm as Harry jerked off on her face, aiming his cock at her open mouth, her cheeks and her lips, blast after blast glazing her face.

The come felt hot and sticky and sour, and tasted sweet when it landed on her tongue. She opened her mouth wider, licking her lips and gathering the seed, enjoying the sweet taste of his jism as he twitched and caught his breath. Finally the spurts subsided, Harry's groans of delight dwindling to satisfied moans, and she opened his eyes to see him smirking down at her, pleased with the mess he'd made, the others looking on at her in perverse amusement as the boys around her made crude and mocking comments. Whore, they said; slut. They were right, and she didn't care; she was her master's whore, and his come tasted better than anything in the world. Looking up defiantly at the four smirking boys, she showed the load to them all, and then with a theatrical gulp, she swallowed the lot.

"Thank you, Master," she said after she'd sucked the come down. Her face was splattered with semen, which streaked her hair and coated her breasts. "May I shower now?"

The others looked impressed at how well Harry had trained her, and shook their head in disbelief and nodded in approval.

Harry, meanwhile, merely took her hand and pulled her to her feet. Faye staggered off in the direction of the shower, feeling the come dripping from every office and delighting in the sensation of being a submissive whore. As she entered the bathroom she was shocked at her state as she saw herself in the mirror: she was pasted with semen, sticky and drying or wet and dripping. Her hair was a mess and her makeup smeared. She looked, in short, like a well-fucked whore.

"Come suits you," smirked Harry from the bathroom door and she turned to him and smiled, squeezing her pert and slick tits together invitingly.

"Thank you," she said.

"Did you enjoy that?" he asked.

"Yes, master."

"Good. From now on you'll fuck anyone I tell you to."

"Ohhh yes..."

"Because you're a slut. And a whore. What are you?"

"Your slut. Your whore."

And it was true. He'd taken her by force, and opened her up to a world of submissive pleasure that even now thrilled her through her sore and tired body. He was good to allow her to rest, but she hoped he would make her do more tomorrow, and she knew even now that his twisted mind was imagining more and more depraved things for her to do.

She could not wait to see what her Master came up with.

Deviant_X
Deviant_X
103 Followers