Faye, John, and Judy Ch. 02

Story Info
The rest of the visit.
862 words
4.08
34.1k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Don2Dusk
Don2Dusk
30 Followers

Of course, there was more. I made it clear to Fay that I was fine with whatever happens between her and John. She knew that I wanted to see it for myself. Hearing about it was great, but I really wanted more. I wanted to see her lips surrounding John's cock.

It was really the perfect situation: John and Judy were trusted friends, but we had no friends in common. Our homes are 400 miles apart. They are happy with their marriage, we are happy with ours. For whatever crazy reasons, none of us are jealous of the other. It couldn't have been more liberating. We had only to explore the possibilities.

True to his word, John volunteered to treat for dinner. The spa restaurant was actually highly rated and we decided to sacrifice the best bottle of wine that we had brought along, a 1990 Bordeaux. Fay decided to dress for the occasion, a real dress over garters, black stockings, no panties, and a bra that totally exposed her nipples. I was excited to see John's reaction, and whatever getup Judy might put together. I wasn't disappointed.

We made up to meet at the restaurant. Fay and I arrived first and had the waiter decant the wine. Fay and I sat on the same side of a large table. We kissed a bit and spoke about how excited we were to finally explore some fantasies. I reached under the table to find that Fay was without panties. I couldn't resist exploring her wet crotch with my fingers, nor smelling them. I'm certain that she was very worked up.

John and Judy arrived and I was stunned by Judy's costume. Her blouse was totally diaphanous and her nipples were at full attention. It was hard to be sure, but it looked like she had rouged her areolas. My dick was near cramp stage, harder than what was comfortable.

Before that sat down, Judy suggested that we should swap, seats. She sat down next to me and Fay moved to the other side of the table. I could smell Fay a mile away and I'm sure they could too. Not to be undone, Judy kissed my cheek while her hand reached under the table and gave my iron hard dick a squeeze. Clearly, it was a night to be remembered.

It seemed as if Fay and Judy were in a wicked competition to see who could be more slutty. The conversation was provocative, to say the least. Judy was the first to ante: she unzipped my fly, dropped her fork and sank under the table cloth to retrieve it. No one seemed surprised, except maybe our server, when she spent way longer than needed under the table while she stuffed my very hard cock into her mouth.

Fay was not to be out done, unbuttoning her dress to expose more than half her luscious breasts which John quickly, but seemingly accidentally, spilled wine on. Can you guess? His face was immediately on Fay's chest while he licked up the wine and maybe went a bit further down.

I don't know how we made it through salads, appetizers, and main courses (which we shared as finger food) but somehow we made it to dessert, John said what we were all thinking: should we all go back to the same room or split up, he with Fay and me with Judy.

I suggested that we go back to our rooms, grab our robes, and meet at the mineral pools. I guess everyone was game to slow things down a bit, so we over tipped the waiter, who had already had more than his share of "tips" and left.

Ten minutes later, we were all at the middle hot pool. We were alone. Fay and I had decided that whatever happened, happens.

Within a few minutes the girls had lost their tops. John and I were like kids in a candy store, touching, squeezing, and sucking four large nipples. The girls had freed our cocks and were alternating between gentle stroking and serious wanking. John and I started joking about who could go below the surface. Fay solved that dilemma by asking John to sit on the pool's edge. His cock was already out of his shorts and Fay just dove down on it.

It was a dream come true, watching Fay suck that dick for all she was worth. John didn't last long and Fay gagged and let the rest of his jizz coat her tits. Judy leaned over and licked up John's come and then kissed me deeply. My head was spinning and my hands were all over Judy's tit's.

Fay spoke up and suggested that we go back to our rooms, she with John and me with Judy. It was dumb luck that we didn't slip and fall racing away from the pools.

It may be hard to believe, but Fay's description of that night's debauchery was even more exciting than anything that came before. After John and Fay were back at his room, the room service waiter got a blowjob while John watched. That's the only thing that I am jealous about.

Don2Dusk
Don2Dusk
30 Followers