Fay's Christmas Rise!

Story Info
Attractive wife succumbs to the Headmaster at Christmas.
10k words
4.55
53.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 3rd story in the Fay Trilogy, first issued by NewForester some years ago. Now re-published under my current name, Rockycoveboy. Hope you enjoy!

*****

Mrs King had received an invitation like this before, but last time it was under duress, when she didn't really have any option. This time, it was to discuss her salary, with the hidden promise of a possible rise -but on a Friday evening?,... to include a drink to celebrate Christmas??

Tony Fisher had called her aside for a few minutes one afternoon in the corridor and explained that the Headmaster wanted to discuss her salary the following Friday and, as it was nearing the end of the term with Christmas only a few days away, it would be a good idea to combine the discussions with a drink or two to celebrate the festivities. Fay went home nervous but excited.

Fay had made an effort since her previous 'interview' with the Head and Fisher, back in April, as they had both insisted that that her fine, shapely body should be attired in more 'glamorous' clothes when she came to work. She only worked part-time at the school, helping out with reading with the difficult pupils, but she enjoyed it immensely, particularly as she had gained more confidence and self esteem from knowing that, at 39, she could still attract admiring glances from some of the males around her.

It had been more than 'admiring glances' that had been thrust upon her at that first meeting -God, she couldn't think about it now... but it hadn't stopped her improving and becoming a little 'risque' with her attire ever since. Fay knew it wasn't coincidence that even some of the senior boys were now engaging her in more conversation, or that she could feel eyes on her from behind as she went up the school stairs, or along the corridors—and it made her feel good.

She had started to wear tighter jumpers and blouses, to accentuate her full, firm, breasts, trousers that fitted snugly round the curves of her tight bottom, usually with high heels or boots, and occasionally, if she was feeling extra daring, she would put on a skirt that was tight to her ass and legs, and perhaps two or three inches above her knees. Fay always wore stockings, she hated tights, and she well knew that occasionally, just occasionally, there would be a quick flash of her naked skin above the stocking tops as she walked up the stairs in school. Yes, she had made an effort to please the Headmaster, the lecherous old devil, and Fay knew the effect her efforts were having!!

She got on well with the pupils and other staff members, and it had all given her a new zest for life with new energy. Her two teenage children now had their own active lives, and Fay found that life with her husband of 20 years could become just a little boring occasionally, although she never really wanted to stray. Anything that may or may not have happened was entirely due to her weak nature, and the fact that Fay could not resist a seductive assault on her submissive body. However, Fay did think that a rise in her salary would be wonderful -and perhaps well over-due -and so she looked forward to the little Friday night get-together.

Her husband was on nights at the oil refinery that night, but she did tell him there was a little Christmas function at the school, and so nothing seemed amiss. Fay very often attended meetings and functions at the school in the evenings, so this was nothing out of the ordinary. The kids had already gone out with their friends by 7o'clock and so she bathed and got changed, ready to catch the 7.45 bus from down the road -Christ, I must learn to drive the car in the New Year, she promised herself.

Fay had learnt, quite conclusively back in April, the Head's proclivities to the feminine form, and decided that she would try to influence his thinking when it came to discussing her salary. As Fay put her underwear on, she felt sexy already. The lilac bra was thin, see-through, but hard and shapely, and held the firm breasts quite wonderfully in place. As she pulled the minute matching panties up her thighs, Fay shivered at the material's touch on her skin, and she gently pushed them into place between her legs, the high cut of the leg ensuring that her full expanse of thigh was on view.

With the suspender belt in place, Fay pulled the dark stockings up her legs until they were stretched in place across her thighs. The black suede skirt was worn above the knee, but smart, and the suede jerkin she wore hid the tightness of her red, buttoned blouse across her chest. Minutes later the bus driver gave her legs an admiring glance as Fay disappeared up the stairs of the bus, her red, high heeled sandals clipping each step quite loudly.

Winston Parker was a 19 year old black sixth former at the school, very handsome, tall and muscular, good at sports as well as being quite intelligent, and he was popular with the girls at school as well. He was a quiet boy, though, never brash, but with a good sense of humour, and probably kind. Tonight he was off back to school and Fay saw him as soon as she reached the top of the stairs on the bus.

'Hello Winston, you look very smart tonight, off somewhere nice?' He wore clean smart jeans, an open necked white shirt and a leather jacket and, Fay thought as she sat down next to him, looked very much the adult now he was out of school uniform. Winston immediately smelt the gentle perfume and, without looking directly, saw the nylon clad thighs come into view as Fay sat down.

'The Head's invited me in to have a drink with him in his study -I don't know if anybody else is going, but I had nothing else to do, so I thought I'd go along. What about you?' There was talk that Parker might be the next Head Boy, so perhaps tonight was a 'grounding' for him.

'I've been invited too,' she laughed. 'We won't all get in the room if there's too many, will we?' Fay wondered how many had been invited, and where they were all going to go, and when would her pay rise be discussed -ah well, enjoy the evening anyway, it'll all become clear soon enough. She could feel this young, large, manly body next to her making polite conversation and she felt a little risqué already.

'We must have a drink together when we get there, Winston, and you can tell me about all those girlfriends that you have,' teased Fay. He smiled back at her and tried not to glance at the shapely thighs just down from his line of vision.

'I don't have a girlfriend at the moment -too busy with rugby and football and studying.'

'Oh, come on,' and Fay warmed to the tease, 'a handsome young man like you must have loads of girls chasing him round,' and her hand just briefly caressed the huge, muscular thigh through the jeans, and then took it away again. She was still a teacher, still a married woman 20 years older than Winston, but she immediately saw the caress had woken a twinkle in his eyes, stirred his masculinity.

'Not really,' and Winston sort of blushed and looked away, not wanting to admit that this woman was attractive, not wanting to do anything in case he had misread the signs, the 'come-on'. The polite conversation continued but they joked, laughed and smiled at each other until they reached the stop near the school where Winston took the teacher's hand to help her alight from the bus. Fay felt the massive palm around her own and didn't want to let go, so secure was it.

The night was dark and quite chilly, so Fay linked her hand into Winston's arm without asking, and the two made their way along the pavement towards the school. She could see his beautiful, dark eyes twinkling in the street lights as they talked and, only momentarily, wondered how he was going to get home. They very quickly reached the front door of the school and found it unlocked. In they went. The foyer went round to where the Head's study was and, as the two approached, the door opened and there was Tony Fisher to greet them.

'Evening Mrs King, evening Parker, it's a bit chilly isn't it? Come on in.' The heat from the radiators in the Head's office soon warmed the visitors and the blinds were pulled to keep out the dark night.

'Ah, good evening, it's wonderful to see you both. I'm so glad you could come.' The Head was beaming as he greeted them from behind his desk. 'I thought that as it was Christmas, you'd like to join us in a little drink to celebrate the Christmas season, and as a thank you for all you've done for us, Fay, this term. Parker, you've also excelled yourself this term, both on the sports field and in the classroom and, as the Head Boy position is likely to become vacant quite soon, I thought that you may care to join us for an informal get-together.'

'Thank you Headmaster,' was all that Winston could reply.

'I hope you haven't forgotten that we also might be discussing my salary,' Fay cheekily reminded the old man.

'Exactly, Fay, exactly. Perhaps we could discuss the details later, but let me get you a drink first,' and, after the requests, Parker had a bottle of beer and Fay was given a large brandy and lemonade. She felt the first swig go down her throat, beautifully burning as it went, and felt exhilarated by the first taste of alcohol for a few weeks.

She already felt warm in the study and took her jerkin off, so as to 'feel the benefit' later. Her breasts stretched the red blouse across her chest, the buttons straining to fly off, and when the group sat down in front of the Heads desk, Fay's legs tantalisingly came into view as her suede skirt slid up her crossed thighs.

She made sure that only the nylons were on view but, even so, she knew that her feminine charms had caught the attention of the others round the desk. The Head smiled at her, carefully thinking about the words he was about to use as he eyed Fisher, Parker and the delectable, mature woman in the centre.

'Earlier in the year, Parker, Mr Fisher and I tried to persuade Mrs King that she was a very attractive woman, and that she should not be afraid of dressing as such when she came to work at the school. Do you not think we were right, Parker?' The young man blushed once more but managed to reply to his Head.

'Yes, Headmaster, Mrs King is an attractive lady,' and Fay turned to him and gave him a seductive, knowing smile.

'Thank you Winston, and you're a very handsome young man,' she returned the compliment.

'Exactly Parker,' went on the Head, 'and we've all seen what an effort Fay has made in her appearance. It truly brings a breath of fresh air to the school, don't you think.'

'Yes Headmaster.'

Fisher then joined in. 'And it's because of this that the Head is happy to discuss a possible rise. Do you think that Mrs King deserves a rise, Parker,' went on Fisher.

Again Parker blushed and was very diplomatic.

'I don't think that Mrs King's salary has anything to do with me, Sir.'

'No, perhaps not, Parker,' took up the Head once more, 'but you can be a party to a democratic decision over the matter. I think that's only fair.'

'Where exactly is this getting us, Headmaster,' interrupted Fay, her shapely figure still moving seductively as she sat on her chair.

'Perhaps if you could just get up and stand before us, we could all get an idea of what I'm trying to say.'

'Oh Headmster,... are you sure?'

'Yes Fay. Just move over to the door, please, take your drink with you.' Fay knew that something might occur after her earlier experience, but she thought it quite harmless to go along with his little game for the time being, so she rose slowly from her chair and walked over to the office door.

In the high heels and the short skirt, her legs looked wonderful, and the tight waistband on the suede skirt led the watching eyes up to the hard breasts that pushed out from her chest. The skirt fitted snugly around her bottom and tightly round her tummy, and she felt quite proud of her appearance.

Fay knew this and stood sideways to the 3 men looking on, and then she moved right round in a full circle to give them all a full glimpse of her enticing shape. As she moved round, the Head took from his draw an up to the minute digital camera, already out of its case and ready to 'fire'. Fay took a gulp from her glass as she quickly comprehended the situation, but before she could speak, the Head carried on regardless.

'Mrs King, it really would be nice to take some photos of our Christmas evening, just for posterity, you do understand, and you do look so attractive.' Fay grinned at the old man again.

'I suppose this will have a bearing on whether or not I get a decent pay rise, won't it?'

'I haven't said that at all, Fay, it would just be wonderful to record our private evening, nothing for public consumption, you understand, and certainly not outside of this room.'

'Well, fire away then, at least I look decent,' and she winked at Winston who had not yet grasped the full implications of the situation.

'Perhaps you could handle the camera, Mr Fisher, I expect you're more familiar with the workings. Make sure you do Mrs King justice,' and the Head giggled at his own attempts at humour. Before Fisher could start clicking away, the Head had refilled the glasses and gave another bottle to Parker who, in spite of his embarrassment, was quite happy to admire the woman who was twinkling a smile at him from across the study. Fay's glass was full to the brim again and she took another large gulp to give her the Dutch courage that she thought would be required.

Fisher took a full shot of the fine body and Fay was happy to smile and turn various ways for the camera-in fact this had come as a surprise and she began to enjoy the attention. She made a point, though, of watching the young black man and, whenever she could, she shot a smile at his dark eyes, and let her own wander over his wonderful physique. She wondered whether or not to tease her audience but thought better of it, not only because of Parker, but more because she fully expected the Head to become greedy in his requests. It wasn't long in coming.

'Let's have a little group photo, as it's Christmas, that would be a good idea -one for the album. Come on Parker,' insisted the Head, and he rose and beckoned the young black man to join him. They moved over to Fay by the door and both stood behind her, but up very close. More clicks and smiles and Fay even put her arm round Winston to feel the rippling muscles in his waist and back. Just to liven things up, she moved her other hand across his chest, inside his leather jacket, and felt all across the wonderful manliness of the teenager. She had felt like doing this on the bus earlier, but now she had the excuse that it was for the camera and the private album.

'You're very muscular, Winston, aren't you -I said that we should have a drink together, didn't I?' This was a golden opportunity for the Head to return to his desk and instruct the couple now alone across the room. As he sat down again, he motioned to Fisher and said,

'Take some more of Fay and Parker -they're very photogenic, aren't they?' Fay smiled and suddenly took the jacket off from the blushing hunk.

'There, that's better isn't it, Winston' she smiled up at him. Fay snuggled into his chest, and took his hand and placed it round her waist. Winston warmed to the action nervously, and held the mature body tightly, even letting his hand wander down the short skirt until he was resting his fingers across the material covering Fay's shapely bottom.

This encouraged Fay to whisper in his ear, 'Ooh that's nice,' and she put her own hand on his firm buttocks in the tight denims -and almost orgasmed on the spot.

'About that increase Mrs King,' started the Head. 'Would you like to sit on the chair now, and perhaps show a little more of your wonderful legs?' Fay quickly used the request to her own advantage -

'Only if Winston can join me?' and she didn't wait for an answer but held the young man's arm and walked over to her chair by the desk.

'Move it to the middle a bit more, I can't see you,' protested the Head. Fay quickly moved the chair under the light in the centre of the room and sat Winston down, immediately seating herself across his lap and putting her arms all around him. Without waiting she placed his big hand on her thigh, drawing the skirt up as far as it would go and making sure the black hand was right at the top of her crossed leg, on her naked skin above the stockings. She looked into his eyes and gently pulled his head down and gave him the most sensuous kiss she had experienced for a long time. Her tongue searched out Winston's open mouth and Parker fell naturally into a wonderful, surprising response.

Fisher had moved closer by now and was clicking away with the camera, and Parker did not take long to drop all his inhibitions and shyness and warm to the enjoyment -if this was being condoned by his Headmaster, then get on and enjoy the thrill to the full. Fay briefly turned and grinned at the Head,

'You bastard, Headmaster. Is this the Christmas bonus you expect to get? Well, we need to talk about my actual pay rise I think, as we go along.'

'Definitely, Mrs King,' but it was too late as Fay had returned her attentions to Winston, and was undoing his white shirt until the broad, shining chest was at her mercy, and she was nibbling away with relish.

'Not so fast, Fay,' and the Head was interrupting her enthusiasm. 'Before you get carried away with young Parker, I was considering a 5% rise from the 1st of January. What do you think?'

'5% of not much is even more not much, isn't it,' she replied. 'I was thinking along the lines of 10% Headmaster,' and as she spoke, Fay began to undo the buttons on her own tight blouse, all the way down until it was completely open and the swell of her fine breasts could be seen bulging over the thin bra.

'Don't you think 10% is reasonable,' she smiled, as the Head took in the voluptuous breasts spilling over the bra.

She moved one of the huge, black hands onto her tummy and could feel it go slowly up to her swelling bra to enjoy the full breasts. Fisher was still taking pictures of the good looking woman as the Head continued.

'10% is a lot of money to a school budget such as ours. Take your skirt off and come and kneel on the desk. Your tendency to cheek deserves a little something that I know you have enjoyed previously and, particularly if Parker were to administer, I know you wouldn't object, and it could obviously influence my decision.'

Fay was now in the mood to take her skirt off, and she deliberately stood in front of Winston and undid the skirt and let it flop to the floor. No more shyness for the hunk with his shirt open. He looked at the fine skin, could see the hairs from Fay's cunt peeking out from the tight pants, and marvelled at the large breasts pointing out at him in fine shape. She walked forward and planted another, lingering French kiss on the more than willing young black man. He held her head for a second or two before allowing Fay to come up for air.

'What do you mean, 'administer,' she gasped.'

'Just come and kneel on the desk Fay. Do as I say—will you help Mrs King up, Parker.' Parker moved quickly, and easily held the scantily clad woman as he lifted her up onto the Head's desk. Parker really didn't know what was going to happen but he couldn't help but admire the wonderful ass that was pointing backwards at him from the desk. Fay didn't wait.

'Winston, I think the Head wants you to smack my bottom. In fact, I think he wants you to smack me quite hard, don't you Headmaster?'

'That's quite right. Parker. Mrs King is a lady who likes to be disciplined occasionally, and I thought that tonight you might like to be the one who carries out the task. Please don't hold back, in fact I insist that the harder, the better. Do you understand, Parker?'

The 6th former was totally stunned at the request. He had heard about 'spanking' from books and adverts, but never imagined that it was something that he would encounter so soon in his life, but the idea of smacking this sexy woman suddenly became appealing and he looked forward to this new experience